Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiko, Stephanie and the mystery woman followed Evelynn into the room, and I followed all of them into the kitchenette, where Kassandra was pouring coffee for everyone. The women I knew were involved in what I can only describe as 'girl talk', as the young woman who I did not know kept smiling shyly at me but did not say a word. I said nothing and took the time to appraise this new member of our circle of friends.

She was about 5' 4" tall with a slight build, but I could tell that there were curves under the baggy sweatshirt and jeans the wore. Her hair was jet black, long and straight, and it was pulled into a pony tail by a purple scrunchy. Her skin was fair, and her features were fine. Her eyes were dark blue, almost purple, and her makeup was so subdued it almost looked nonexistent. Her lips were somewhat thin and when she smiled, I saw a mouthful of perfect, very white teeth. Her neck was long and slender, and her hands were elegant with perfectly manicured nails, painted the same subtle pink color as her lips.

She seemed ill at ease around the other women. Finally, Stephanie looked at the two of us smiling at each other and said, "Oh my God Todd, I totally forgot that you have not met my paralegal, Samantha Andrews. Sam is a second-year law student who is indispensable to me, and keeps the office running like a finely oiled machine." She then turned to the beautiful young woman and said, "Sam, this it Todd Magnussen. He is the Graduate student friend of Kassandra's we are moving into his new apartment today."

I took her small hands in mine and looked into her eyes and said, "It's nice to meet you Samantha." I was too taken by her beauty to say anything more.

She smiled larger, and I could swear I saw a twinkle in her eyes as she answered in a voice so sweet that it actually made my heart beat faster, "It's to nice to meet you Todd, I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of each other." I wondered what she meant by this as I held her small delicate hands in mine for longer than I realized.

I was startled from my fog by Kassandra, who said, "Time to get to work." She handed me two sets of keys and said, "Go open the door Todd, we'll start carrying boxes." I did as I was told, and when I opened the door to my new apartment, I realized that the unit was a mirror image of Kassandra's. It had the same living area with the kitchenette in the rear, and the same two bedrooms with a bathroom between. There was no bookcase and stereo like Kassandra's had, but it had the same sofa-bed and coffee table as hers and the same old television hanging from the opposite wall. The bedroom looked the same as Kassandra's and had the same double bed as hers. The second bedroom was completely empty. While Kassandra used hers for storage, she had suggested that I turn it into a studio.

When I walked back into the main room, the ladies started arriving, laden with boxes. When I started to follow them to help with the move, I was told I no uncertain terms that my job was 'to put stuff away so that I could find everything when I needed them'. It only took them fifteen minutes to carry all the boxes across the hall, and eventually the ladies chipped in to help me put stuff away. When we were done with that, we rearranged the furniture (Kiko said the Karma in the room was very negative and would interfere with my creative processes).

After I thought everyone had left, I went into my bedroom where I saw Samantha sitting on my bed. When I asked her why she hadn't left with her friends, she said, "I need to talk to you Todd. Please sit with me," and patted the freshly made bed beside her.

When I sat, she started to tell me about herself. She had grown up the only daughter of two married lawyers in Davenport, Iowa. She always knew she was going to enter 'the family business' but realized when she hit puberty that she was a lesbian. She never told her parents, and after she graduated Cum Laude from UIUC, she decided to attend Law School at DePaul. That was where met Stephanie at a mixer.

She went home with her future boss that night, and even though she had been intimate with several women in Urbana, Stephanie took her places she had never been before. She was always certain that she was a lesbian but lately she had been wondering what sex with a man would be like. She had told Stephanie about her feelings, and her boss had told her about me. Stephanie had insisted that she help with the move that day and had suggested that Samantha 'take me for a ride' to see if she enjoyed heterosexual fucking.

She told me that she was still a virgin, and that Stephanie had not used any toys on her, so she still had her hymen. She had never been comfortable enough around any men to trust them, but she felt something 'different' about me. She asked me if I would take her virginity.

I realized that I had become aroused by Samantha's story, and had to adjust myself before I answered her. I said, "Samantha, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, and I would love to be your 'first' man. While I have been with several women in my life, I have never been with a virgin. Although most of the women I have been with were bisexual, this will be a first for me as well. Are you certain that this is what you want?"

She grasped the bulge in my jeans and said, "My goodness yes, I want to feel what this will feel like inside of me. Can I see it please? It looks so much larger than the toy Stephanie lets me use on her."

I stood up, slipped off my Topsiders, undid my jeans, and slid them down my legs. I stood in front of her with him standing at 'full attention'. Samantha reached out, and when she took him in her hands they looked small, her fingers barely able to wrap around him. "It feels so soft, yet hard at the same time," she said while gently stroking him. When I started to leak precum, she bent forward and after she licked the ooze from its head, said, "My, that tastes yummy."

I asked her, "Are you sure you really want to do this Samantha? Once we do, there's no going back." She answered me by putting my cock into her mouth so far that she nearly choked.

She backed off, and when she finally composed herself, I said, "I know you want to try new things, but that is something that takes a lot of practice. Samantha, why don't you let me take care of you first."

I helped her to stand up and grabbing the bottom of her baggy sweatshirt, pulled it over her head and took it off. Underneath it she wore a tank top over a plain white cotton bra. I was right about the curves she was hiding her baggy clothes. I could tell that her boobs were firm and about the same size as Stephanie's. After I undid her baggy jeans, she slid them down her legs and stepped out of them at the same time as the flats she was wearing.

I took off her tank top and as I undid her bra, I noticed the tag said 34C. when she took it off, I saw her beautiful orbs standing straight out, not sagging at all. They had small pink nipples that were already erect, surrounded by paler pink areolas the size of quarters, and her skin was as fair as her face, but not transparent like Stephanie's. When I took her plain white bikini style cotton panties, I saw that she was shaved, or waxed, completely smooth, and her vulva was an 'innie', very much like Stephanie's and Kassandra's.

I noticed the crotch of her panties was quite damp, and when I held it up to my nose, the aroma was as sweet as my sister's. She giggled when she saw me do this, and I said, "Samantha, you smell just like a rose." She smiled and climbed onto my bed, laying on her back in the middle, and spread her legs.

I went to the bathroom and retrieved a large bath towel. When I got back to the bedroom, I crawled onto the bed at the foot. I asked her to lift her body up, and I placed the towel under her ass. When she asked me why I had done that, I said, "I've never done this before, but I've heard that some women bleed when their hymen is broken, so I don't want to ruin Kassandra's bedspread."

I started at her feet, kissing and sucking on her toes, licking her arches, and working my way up the inside of her calves and her thighs. By the time I got to her upper thighs, her vulva was leaking profusely. I held her legs open a bit wider and licked her from her pucker to her clitoris and hood. This caused her to shake and have what appeared to be a mini orgasm. I spread her outer lips open and licked her inner ones until he had and slightly stronger orgasm. I kept up my assault on her 'lady parts' until I had my middle finger partly inside her vagina gently stroking her 'G' spot, and her small clitoris in my mouth, sucking and tapping on her clit with my tongue.

This culminated in her having a massive orgasm, and almost losing consciousness. When she finally opened her eyes she said, "Holly Fuck Todd, that was incredible. I've never cum that hard with anyone, even Stephanie." Then she blushed and said, "Please don't tell her I said that, I don't want to hurt her."

I smiled at her and said, "I won't, but I think she will know. You see, I've done that to her, Evelynn, and Kassandra, and they all had the same reaction you did." Then I asked her, "I need to ask you this now, before it's too late, are you on the pill, or do I need to use a condom"

She smiled and said, "I've been on the pill since I was sixteen to keep me regular. Even if I wasn't I want my first time to be bareback!"

I climbed up on her, and kissed her and said, "As good as that felt, I think you're going to like what we do next even better." I reached down and started rubbing the head of my cock between her inner lips, tickling her sensitive clitoris with every upward stroke. When she started to moan, I slid the head between her inner lips, and continued pushing him in until I felt her hymen with the tip.

I felt her vagina clamp down around my cock, and I just held myself still there until I felt her stop spasming. She opened her eyes, and I kissed her tenderly and asked, "Are you ready?"

She smiled and nodded, so I kissed her passionately. When she returned my kiss, and we started tangling tongues, I pushed steadily until I felt her hymen give. I kept pushing steadily until I felt her scream into my mouth and drove the rest of the way into the tightest vagina I had ever entered. When I felt her cervix with the head of my cock, she tightened around me like a vise,

I broke the kiss and watched as her eyes rolled back into her head, as she gasped for breath. Then she closed her eyes, and her breathing became more regular. Finally, she opened her eyes, and said, "My God Todd, that was intense. OK, fuck me now!" as I felt her vagina relax its death grip on my cock, slightly.

I backed about half way out, and the eased back into her. She started to moan, so I repeated my stroking, and as I felt her relax more, I gradually increased the speed and ferocity of my copulation. Soon her moans got even louder, and when she wrapped her legs around me, she started returning my thrusts with her own. Before long we were slamming into each other like we had been lovers for years as we drove each other toward the end like a runaway train bearing down on the end of the line.

When we finally got there, I felt her vagina spasm as she started shaking like she was having a seizure and started screaming at the top of her lungs. Her spasms took me over the edge, and I exploded, filling her womb as we shared a simultaneous, mind blowing orgasm.

For the first time in my life, I lost consciousness during sex, and when I came back to earth, we were looking into each other's eyes. We both said the same thing, together, "WOW!"

We just held each other and gazed into each other's eyes, until we felt my flaccid cock slip out of her no longer virginal vagina. When we felt the products of our lovemaking ooze out of her and begin to soak the towel I had strategically placed under her ass, we both started to laugh.

I climbed off her, helped her out of bed, and helped her into the bathroom. After she sat on the toilet, I watched as the rest of our combined fluids dripped into the bowl. When the ooze stopped dripping, she started to urinate, and this caused me to also 'have the urge'.

Since something like this had happened with Kassandra, I decided to see if Samantha was game for my little perversion. I asked her to scoot back, and when she did, I aimed my stream into the gap she had made. Her response was priceless. She continued to urinate, and smiled as she watched our streams combine, and when we both stopped, Samantha took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked the remaining drops from me.

When she was finished, she let go of me and stood. I knelt like I had with Kassandra, and licked her clean as well, noticing the differences between the two women's emissions. While Kassandra had tasted lovely, Samantha somehow tasted sweeter.

I stood up, and we kissed passionately. When we broke our embrace, I asked her, "Samantha, you seem to be very comfortable consuming bodily fluids. Is this something you've done before?"

She smiled and said, "I have been drinking Stephanie's piss since the first night we were together. I've also tasted Kassandra's and Evelynn's, but I haven't tried Kiko's yet, I guess she's a little shy. What about you Todd? You seem to be comfortable drinking piss."

I told her, "Kassandra's is the only urine I had ever tasted, but I must admit that your cum and pee taste much sweeter than hers does."

She smiled, and we kissed again before we went back into the bedroom. When we got there, she looked at the towel that was still in the middle of the bed. When she saw the gooey looking mess that was streaked with red, she said, "Ewww, yucky."

I kissed her on her cheek, and asked, "Don't you want to keep a souvenir of your virginity?"

She made a strange face, and said, "Todd, as enjoyable as losing my virginity to you was, I don't need that kind of reminder. It was a life-changing event, and I will keep the memory of how good it felt in my heart forever. Please take that mess away before I puke."

I did as she asked, and when I reached the bathroom with the soiled towel, I decided not to rinse the products of her deflowering and hung it over the shower curtain rod to dry.

I noticed then that the stain was already setting into the material, leaving something that looked like an abstract painting. I decided to wait until it dried, stretch the fabric, and frame it like a piece of art. Then I thought about my sister Traci and vowed to do the same thing when I took her virginity later, during the summer.

When I walked back into the bedroom, I saw that Samantha was talking on her phone. I overheard enough of the call to understand that she was talking to Stephanie. I stood quietly in the doorway and listened to her half of the conversation. She was telling her boss that she had really enjoyed herself and asked if she could stay with me for the whole weekend. After a long pause, she said, "Yes Mistress, I will be home either late Sunday night, or very early Monday morning, and I promise to bring you home a fresh cream-pie."

When she put her phone down, she looked up and noticed me standing in the doorway. She jumped like she was startled, and said, "How long have you been standing there?"

I smiled and said, "Long enough to know that you and I are going to have a fun weekend. By the way, if you want to take home a cream-pie, we should go to sleep together early Sunday night, and fuck each other with my morning wood early on Monday. Also, if you have a sanitary pad or tampon, you should use that to keep it inside you and fresh until you get home to Mistress Stephanie."

She blushed and said, "I am really looking forward to feeling you inside of me more, but I'm a kinda' sore right now, and a little hungry."

I sat down next to her and said, "I have to admit that I am a little sore myself. As I said before, you are the first virgin I have ever 'deflowered'. You are, in fact, the tightest woman I have ever made love to, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm also hungry as well, so why don't we get dressed and go across the street to the Coffeehouse. They have the best coffee in Lincoln Park, and a decent greasy burger. After we eat, we'll visit the deli on the corner and stock up on enough food and drink to keep our energy levels up while we try to fuck ourselves to death."

She didn't say a word but stood up and started getting dressed. I did the same, and fifteen minutes later, we were walking into my favorite booth next to the front window where Kassandra and I had spent so much time the previous fall. We got our coffee's and I ordered two 'Special' burger baskets. As we were waiting for the waitress to bring our meal, we were joined in our booth by two of my friends. Adam slid in next to me and Debbie slid in next to Samantha.

Adam spoke first, saying, "Dude, aren't you going to introduce your girlfriend?"

When I saw Debbie and Samantha both blush, and I said, "Adam and Debbie, this is Samantha Andrews. We are not dating, in fact we only met for the first time yesterday when she helped me move into my new apartment. She is a law student and works as a paralegal for Kassandra's attorney Stephanie, who along with Evelynn Byrne and her assistant Kiko were also there to help move me in."

I hesitated and said, "Samantha, this is Adam Ruggieri and Debbie Tuttle. They are fellow graduate students and friends of mine. They only started dating after they both saw Kassandra and I together the day she helped me with the processing of my prize-winning photographs."

Samantha and Debbie looked at each other for a moment, and when my new friend looked back at me, I winked at her. I saw a sparkle in her dark eyes, and she took the hint. She turned to Debbie and said, "Debbie, as Todd just said, we just met, and are just trying to understand how we feel about each other. That's why he invited me to lunch today. I can tell by the way that you two look at each other that you are in love. I know there must be a romantic story about how you two connected. I would really like to hear it, if you don't mind telling me."

Debbie took the next ten minutes relating the story about the commotion that Kassandra and I caused when we entered the Art School together, how I explained our presence, and how she and Adam had continued to talk after the crowd dispersed, and I left. Then Debbie told Samantha how she and Adam connected, and eventually started dating soon afterward.

Samantha took Debbie's hands in hers and said, "Debbie, I have always thought I was a lesbian since I was in high school, and never thought I liked boys. Todd was the first man that I've ever really talked to, and I don't yet understand how I feel about him yet." Then she kissed Debbie and said, "I really like you, and if things don't work out between Todd and I, maybe we could have some fun, OK?"

Debbie turned beet red, and said, "Excuse me, I have to go." She got up from the booth and rushed out of the Coffeehouse.

Adam grinned, and said, "Awesome dude, later," and left to chase down his girlfriend.

When the door shut behind Adam, Samantha and I looked at each other, and both broke out into uncontrollable laughter. When we settled down, the waitress brought our food, and as we were eating, I said, "Samantha, I'm glad you caught on to what was happening with Adam and Debbie. I have to say that what you did was truly inspired."

She smiled at me and said, "I could tell that their presence was annoying you and did my best to defuse the situation. I could tell that Adam was a bit of a horndog, and my gaydar told me that Debbie was interested, but embarrassed because she was with her boyfriend. If Adam wasn't here, I'm sure I could have convinced her to come home with us."

I smiled and thought about being in bed between Samantha and Debbie until Samantha said, "You were just thinking about a three-way with Debbie and I, weren't you?"