Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I blushed, smiled, and nodded, as I thought, 'This woman is becoming more intriguing the more I get to know her. I could fall in love with her so easily.'

We ate and chatted about everything under the sun. I was surprised how much she knew about everything I was interested in. She had taken photos when she was an undergraduate with the Pentax Spotmatic her father had bought at the PX when he was in Vietnam and knew her way around the darkroom. She had helped her father restore his 1967 Camaro Z28, and had driven it at US 30 Drag Strip, clocking ET's in the high nines.

When we finished eating, we went to the deli, and bought some Coke, chips, a loaf of bread, some cold cuts and cheese, and a small box of sanitary pads. We went back to the apartment and stripped before we put the groceries away. Then we went back to the bedroom where we made love, trying every position we had ever heard of, until we fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted.

We woke up early Sunday morning and immediately made love again. Afterward we visited the bathroom again and repeated what would become routine with us peeing together and licking each other clean afterward. When she saw the towel hanging on the shower curtain rod, she asked why I had 'saved' it. I told her I was going to have it mounted and framed as an abstract piece of art I was going to title "Samantha".

At first, she didn't like it, but eventually understood it from an 'artistic' standpoint, and said, "Since it was a first for both of us, I understand, and am honored that you want to commemorate our first coupling as art."

Since the towel was dry, I took it down and put it away for safekeeping. I returned to the bathroom, and suggested we share a bubble-bath since I had noticed that Mrs. Simpson had left some in the bathroom when she moved out. She agreed so I filled the tub and added the bubbles. For the next twenty minutes we soaked, washed and played with each other. When the water cooled, I drained the tub, and turned on the shower to rinse us off.

After we dried each other, we went to the kitchenette, and fixed something to eat. We didn't bother to dress, as we were becoming very comfortable with our nudity.

After we finished our mid-morning 'Brunch', I had her sit on the counter and I sat in front of her and ate her pussy for desert. We traded places, and Samantha sucked my cock until I filled her stomach with my seed. We spent the rest of the day and evening enjoying each other, until we fell asleep in each other's arms as the sun was setting.

We woke up early to the sound of Samantha's phone dinging with a text message. We both read the message from Stephanie that read, 'I spent the night with Kassandra, and have a change of clothes for you across the hall. See you soon, Pet.'

We looked at the time and saw that it was 5:00 AM. We decided to make love one more time, and to make sure my cum stayed inside her, we would use a sanitary pad. First, I brought her to two orgasms with my tongue and fingers (I used my thumb in her ass for the second one). Next, I by fucked her doggie with her panties part way on, and the sanitary pad on the bed beside her. When we finally came together, I pulled out carefully, placed the pad over her vulva, and carefully pulled her panties up to keep my seed safely inside of her.

I helped her dress and put on a tee shirt and 501's while Samantha fixed her hair and makeup. When we were both ready, I slipped into my Topsiders, before we left my apartment and walked across the hall. I knocked on the door, and when it opened, Kassandra and Stephanie opened the door together, both as naked as the day they were born. When the door closed behind us, I spoke before either of them had a chance to open their mouth, saying, "Stephanie, your breakfast is waiting for you in Samantha's pussy, held in place with a Kotex."

Samantha kissed her 'Master', and undid her baggy jeans, letting them fall to the floor. The lady lawyer picked up the young woman and carried her into Kassandra's bedroom. Kassandra kissed me passionately and said, "Did you two kids have fun?"

We walked over to the couch, I undressed, and sat down next to her. I nodded and said, "Thank you two for the wonderful 'house warming' present. I have been with several women, but I've never deflowered a virgin before. Kassandra, Samantha has the tightest vagina I've ever been in. The experience of enjoying a woman for the first time was something I will never forget. I really hope Stephanie will share her with me again someday."

Kassandra took hold of my flaccid cock and started to work her 'magic' on it, as she said, "So, did Toddy had fun with Sammy?"

I kissed her and said, "Indeed he did. Besides that, although Samantha is a bit inexperienced, she is a good cocksucker. Not in the same league with you or even Evelynn, but what she lacks in experience, she makes up with her enthusiasm. Also, she somehow knew to keep her teeth covered, and that's always a plus."

My landlady smiled at me, and took my semi-hard cock in her mouth, and swallowed me until her lips touched my pubes. When she backed off me I was completely hard. She licked her lips and said, "I can taste her on Toddy, and she does taste yummy."

Next, she pushed me down on the couch, climbed on top of me, grabbed my cock and impaled herself on it. I don't remember how long she rode me, but soon after we came together, we noticed that the two ladies were watching us, having gotten dressed immaculately in their dark suits with white blouses, brightly colored scarves, skirts that stopped just above the knees, and stockings with seams, ending in black pumps.

When Kassandra climbed off me, she walked over to Stephanie, and the two kissed passionately. At the same, Samantha walked over, and knelt next to the couch, where she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me clean without even smearing her blood red lipstick or mussing her makeup.

Then I stood up, walked over to Stephanie and said, "Thank you very much for allowing me to deflower Samantha. I hope you will allow me to 'borrow' her again. She is beautiful, talented, and has the tightest vagina my cock has ever been inside of."

Stephanie smiled, took my still half-hard cock in her hand, and replied, "You are very welcome Mr. Magnussen. Let me take this opportunity to invite you to our place every Friday evening at seven, so that we can have you for dinner."

After we said our goodbyes at the door, Kassandra asked me, "Todd, do you have time for one more before you have to be in class?"

I told her I did, so she took me into the bathroom where we fucked in the shower, killing two birds with one stone. Totally drained, I made it to class, and spent the rest of the week celibate, trying to get my sperm count back to normal. I planned on spending my weekday evenings alone, having Friday evening 'dinners' with Stephanie and Samantha, that lasted until Saturdays at noon, and spending the rest of the weekends at Kassandra's.

As I was getting my books together for class, I noticed my camera sitting on the shelf in the closet next to my dress shoes. I remembered that the roll of film I had taken of Traci was still inside it. I took the camera down, rewound the film, took it out of the camera, and put it in my pocket. Later in the day, I stopped off at the lab and processed the negatives. After they dried, I cut them into shorter strips and made a contact print. I hung up the print and used my magnifier to look at the results. They all looked great, so I made 5"X7" proofs of all 36 images. When the prints were dry, I slid them into a folder and left the lab.

That evening, I showed the proofs to Kassandra, and she said, "Todd, your sister is beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her. I can see the familial resemblance, and I cannot wait to share my bed with her."

About halfway into the semester, I asked Kassandra if she knew of anywhere I could park my Travelall during the Summer, she told me to ask Evelynn. The next day I took the Red Line into the loop and stopped by Evelynn's office at the Art Institute. When I walked in the front entrance, Kiko saw me and ran across the main hall to me. When I asked her if Evelynn had any free time, she said "Yes", and led me to her office. Once there, Kiko locked the door behind us.

Evelynn met me half way to the door and asked, "What brings you here Todd? Are Kassandra, Stephanie, and Samantha not taking care of your needs?

I told her about my plans to travel to Northern Wisconsin and the UP, with the purpose of taking wildlife photos during the Summer. I told her about the Travelall I had inherited and asked her if she knew of a place I could rent to park in the city. She smiled and said, "Todd, I have two spaces on the lower level here at the Institute, and I only use one. It is yours to use as you see fit at no charge. All I need is a copy of the title and registration, and I will get you a parking sticker issued. All I'll ask of you, is to spend an evening a month with me at my Michigan Avenue condo."

I gave her a hug, and said, "That's the best deal I've been offered since I came to Chicago. How does Wednesday sound?" When she looked at me strangely, I said, "I know you only said one evening a month, but I really enjoyed the weekend we shared, so I would like to spend every Wednesday night with you, and if Kiko wants to join us, that would be even better."

She hugged me even harder and said, "What do you think Kiko, does that sound like fun to you?" Kiko answered by kneeling in front of me, undoing my pants, pulling out my cock, and sucking on it until I filled her mouth with my cum.

When she finished, I took her face in my hands and kissed her. Then I said, "Kiko, I have never sucked a cock in my life, but you are such a sweet woman, when I come by Evelynn's place next Wednesday, I will suck yours and swallow your cum. I can't wait to suck on those pretty little titties of yours too. Would you let me fuck you in your ass?"

She smiled and said, "Not sure you would fit there, but mine can probably fit in yours." I told her I would have to think about that, and she took off her top, saying, "Here, suck on my boobies now." She climbed on my lap, and I feasted on the hard, dark brown nipples of her perfect little boobies. She started getting really excited, and stopped me saying, "Prease stop, almost cumming."

I did as I was told, and after I gave her a passionate kiss, I said, "You are a beautiful woman Kiko, I will dream about you tonight when I masturbate."

"And I will of you as well, Todd." The Japanese woman said.

Then Evelynn said, "Todd, before you go up North, since you are going to have a high ground clearance 4X4 vehicle, I'd like to invite you to spend some time at my cabin down in the Indiana Dunes. I have a secluded place that is in the wildlife refuge there. The four-bedroom cabin was built by my great-grandfather before the area was declared a protected area and sits about seventy yards south of the lake with nothing as far as the eye can see but sand dunes. We never wear any clothes while we are there and go skinny dipping in Lake Michigan in broad daylight, after fucking each other's brains out amongst the sand dunes. Does that sound like fun to you?"

When I told her I liked the idea, she said, "My Subaru can make it to the house no problem, but it only carries 4 people. With your monster, you could bring the rest of the gang, and we could have a real party for the 4th of July. You won't need to bring any clothes other that what you will be wearing, because everyone will be naked the whole time we're there."

I told her, "The old tank seats six comfortably with enough room in the back for two big coolers, and the roof rack can carry even more stuff."

Evelynn said, "that sounds like a plan, we'll leave from here and stock up on food and booze once we get to Indiana. it's cheaper there because Indiana has lower taxes."

I thanked her for the invitation, and we said our goodbyes. On the trip back to Lincoln Park, my mind was filled with images of being surrounded by naked women frolicking on the Indiana sand dunes and splashing in the Lake Michigan surf, and I almost missed my stop.

When I got back to the apartment, I knocked on Kassandra's door. When she opened the door, she invited me in, and I saw that Stephanie and Samantha were there. When I told them about my conversation with Evelynn, Kassandra and Stephanie were very excited, because thy had been to the 'Nudie Cabin' and they told Samantha all about it.

Samantha asked me, "Do you have enough room in your 4X4 to bring Adam and Debbie along?"

I answered, "I'm not sure, you see, my sister will be going along with us as well."

When Stephanie and Samantha both asked about my sister Traci, Kassandra explained that my nineteen year-old sister was going to be living with me this summer.

Then I told Samantha and Stephanie what I had already shared with Kassandra, that I had agreed to relieve Traci of her virginity while she was here. Then I said, "Samantha, I am glad I had the opportunity to do the same for you, because now I will know exactly how to make my sister's experience much better."

Samantha gave me a perplexed look and asked, "You are going to take your sister's virginity, and your family is alright with that?"

I smiled and said, "Being an only child, I know this must sound very unusual to you, but Traci and I have always had a special relationship and have always shared everything since we were very small. I must admit that it surprised me when she asked me to do this for her when I was home. Of course, we are not going to share this with our mother and father, because I'm certain that they would not approve. By the way, you and Traci had something in common before we slept together. She has been having sex with other girls since her eighteenth birthday, so if you ladies want to, she can be a part of your 'girl parties' while she is here this summer."

Kassandra and Stephanie were both looking at me with smiles like the cat that ate the canary, but Samantha still looked troubled and she asked, "So Todd, what was I, a trial run for your sister?"

I took her small hands in mine and said, "Samantha, you were nothing of the kind. You were my first virgin, and nothing I do for the rest of my life can ever change how I feel about you. Traci is my sister, and she will never be able to marry me or give me children. I know this may sound forward, but if we ever fell in love, that is something that would definitely happen between us."

She started to cry, and said, "Todd, are you in love with me?"

I took her in my arms and said, "Please don't cry Samantha. I don't know if I love you, but I do feel a special connection to you. You gave me your virginity, and that is something that no other woman has done for me, I am still trying to understand how that makes me feel because we didn't fuck, we made love, and it was very special."

When I took out my handkerchief and dried her eyes, she said, "OK Todd, we'll play this by ear and see where it goes. I have to admit that you are the first man I have ever been attracted to, and this is all new to me."

When we turned to look at Kassandra and Stephanie, they were both teary eyed, and Kassandra finally said, "Isn't young love sweet?"

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers