Kassandra, Woman of Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused Kassandra to erupt like Vesuvius, and squirt all over me and her couch. She shook like she was having a seizure, as she screamed, "FFUUCCKK!!!" at the top of her lungs.

When she opened her eyes after several minutes, Kassandra said, "Holy Fuck Todd, where did you learn to do that? I've never had a man make me feel that good before."

I smiled through my soaking wet face, and said, "I tried everything I knew that usually worked for me, but you weren't cumming, so I figured an ass as lovely as yours needed to have my thumb in it. By the way Kassandra, I've never seen anyone squirt as much as you just did."

She climbed up on my lap and started kissing me uncontrollably. When she finally calmed down, she said, "Darling, you have just taken me to a place I have never been before. When we first met, I sensed there was something 'special' about you, but what I just experienced with you was akin to a 'Religious' experience. Other than my father, I have never been 'in love' with any man in my life, but what I am feeling for you right now I've never experienced before."

I kissed her and said, "Kassandra, I have never met anyone like you. I didn't lose my virginity until after my eighteenth birthday when I was a Senior in high school, and I've been with a lot of girls and women since then. I don't understand what just happened between us, but it is like nothing I've ever experienced before either."

Just then both of our stomachs started to growl, and Kassandra said, "Perhaps we should eat, and discuss this more when our appetites for food are satisfied."

We both went into the kitchenette and finished getting dinner ready. While Kassandra set the table and took a salad out of the refrigerator, I opened the oven and used the two hot pads that were next to the stove to remove the lasagna and set it on the stove top. I retrieved the two plates from the table and used the oversized spatula to cut and serve two generous portions. I placed the plates on the table as Kassandra filled two large glasses with chianti from a wicker covered bottle, and we sat down to eat.

About two bites into the meal. I asked, "This is delicious, where did you get the recipe?"

She looked surprised, and said, "I got it from an old friend, why do you ask?"

I answered, "It tastes exactly like my grandmother's lasagna, and her recipe was passed down to her from her grandmother who grew up in Napoli."

She smiled and said, "The old friend who gave me this recipe is Mario Batali, and he got it from his grandmother who was born in Naples as well. It really is a small world."

I smiled and wondered, 'Does she really know Chef Batali, or is she just bullshitting me?' I would soon find out she was not a name dropper and in fact, really did know many influential people.

After we finished eating, I helped her clean up and put away the leftovers. When we were done, Kassandra took hold of my manhood, and as she led me away from the kitchenette, it started hardening in her hand. When we got to the couch, she kept looking at it and I could tell she saw something unusual.

While I am not huge, I am a bit larger, and a bit thicker than most men. However, what Kassandra had noticed was that my cock has a bend near the end that curves back toward my stomach.

While this curve is not pronounced, it had always been sufficient enough to stimulate every woman's 'G' spot I had made love to. My first lover at SIU immediately noticed my 'bend' and was only too happy to show me how to use this feature to my advantage and her pleasure.

Earlier, as Kassandra was caressing my cock when she was preparing to fellate me, I thought she had noticed my 'bend'. Now that I was sure she was aware of it, I said, "Yes, my dear, I do know how to use my 'curve'."

I saw an evil smile on her face, as she pushed me down on the couch, and climbed on top of me. She took me in both hands, kissed the head, and said, "I think I'll call him 'Toddy' from now on. When you hear me ask, 'Can Toddy cum out and play?' you'll know what I mean."

Kassandra raised herself up, lined 'Toddy' up with her vagina, and impaled herself on me. I felt her shake and her vagina spasm around 'Toddy' as she positioned herself to use my 'curve' to give herself the most pleasure, and then started to move on me.

I lost track of time as she 'rode' me, and I don't remember of how many times she came, but I am certain that it was at least three times for each of the three times I did myself before we both fell asleep.

When I awoke as the sun's first rays were starting to brighten her apartment, I realized that 'Toddy' was 'at attention', and still being clutched by Kassandra's vaginal muscles. When she opened her eyes, she looked at me and smiled. When she realized I was still inside her, she started to move, and soon we were once again fucking like rutting animals. When we both came simultaneously, she checked out, and I almost lost consciousness myself.

When I was able to move, I sat up. I held her with 'Toddy' still buried in her vagina and as I stood up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her now semiconscious body into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I adjusted the temperature, stepped into the tub, and pulled the shower curtain closed behind us. As the warm water washed over our bodies, Kassandra started to wake up more. We kissed as she let her legs drop from around my waist, and as her feet touched the tub floor, we both felt my now soft 'Toddy' slide out of her vagina.

When she finally became aware of her surroundings, her body reminded her of what we had been doing together. The first lucid words she said were, "Damn Todd, my pussy is really sore. We really got carried away last night, didn't we?"

I kissed her gently and said, "I have never had a better dinner, or better sex in my life."

As we dried each other, I said, "Kassandra, I've known a lot of women and most of them I slept with were in love with my cock, but no one has ever named him before."

I could see her thinking, so I added, "I have never experienced a vagina as sexy and satisfying as yours, so I think I will name her 'Kassie'. Whenever we are in public, and you hear me say something like 'Toddy would really like to play with Kassie', you'll know what I'm talking about."

As she was drying 'Toddy' she said, "I like the sound of that, but I think 'Toddy' and 'Kassie' overdid themselves a bit last night, and need to rest, don't you?"

We both agreed, got dressed, and helped each other make omelets. Later, as she kissed me goodbye at the door, she said, "I need to go 'out of town' tomorrow for a 'job' but I'll be back by Wednesday night. See you Thursday morning at the Coffeehouse."

That night the music was Brahms and Debussy, and I soon fell asleep and dreamt that Kassandra and I were floating on a cloud as we watched Toddy and Kassie 'playing' together below us like small children. They were playing tag and running around a weeping willow tree next to the bank of a lake. When Toddy caught Kassie, he would plunge into her and she would squeal excitedly.

Then she would break free and giggle like a happy toddler as she ran ahead of him and teased him until he caught her again. They kept this up until they finally coupled, and both were locked in a passionate embrace. When they finally broke apart this time, Kassie squealed, and a tiny little vagina popped out of Kassie crying like a baby.

I woke up the next morning trying to understand what my dream was all about. Was I was really falling in love for the first time in my life? Did I want her to me the mother of my child? Kassandra was a devastatingly beautiful woman, extremely intelligent, an excellent cook, and the most passionate lover I had ever shared a bed with. I had never met anyone that I had 'connected' with on so many different levels before. I was starting to think why I had been wasting my time dating women my own age because I may have just met 'the love of my life'.

When I heard no noise or music coming from upstairs, I remembered what Kassandra had told me the afternoon before and realized that she had left for her 'job'.

I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for my day. It took a while for my 'morning wood' to relax enough to allow my bladder to empty and noticed that 'Toddy' was still pink and a little 'tender'.

As I was enjoying my coffee across the street later, Adam slid into the booth across from me and said, "You did 'it', didn't you?" When I asked him what he was talking about, he said, "Don't bullshit me Todd, I know you fucked that 'righteous' babe, didn't you?"

I smiled and said, "Out of respect for a particularly lovely lady, I will neither confirm nor deny that any copulation occurred. However, I did enjoy a fine meal that she prepared for me, and we did enjoy each other's company afterward."

When Andre tried to push me for details, I said, "Adam, Kassandra is a very nice lady, and this wasn't a 'hook-up'. We connected as friends, so I won't share anything about what happened between us with you. If I hear that you are spreading any bullshit about the two of us, I'll see that they find your rotting corpse floating in Lake Michigan."

My friend's eyes got really big, and he said, "Woah dude, chill already, I didn't mean to piss you off. I've never seen you act this way about a woman before, so you must really like her."

I calmed down and said, "I really do Adam. I've never met anyone like her before. She's almost as old as my mother, but we like the same kind of music, and we talked about everything. She told me things about the amazing life she's led, and I told her about my family. I'm still trying to sort out how I feel about her and where whatever relationship we have might be going. Please do me a favor and don't tell anyone you know about us, OK?"

"I've got your back, buddy." He said and added, "By the way, if she has any friends, could you send them my way? I haven't been able to get any of these stuck up big city girls to even give me the time of day." I told him I would try, and we both remembered we had classes to get to, so we left the coffee shop together and walked north on Halstead toward the campus.

I managed to keep my mind on my classes for the rest of the week and didn't think about Kassandra again until I was sitting in my booth on Thursday morning after 9AM drinking coffee.

At 9:30 on the dot, she walked in the door carrying a large purse, wearing dark Wayfarers, and a scarf covering her hair. She wasn't wearing any lipstick and was wearing heavy looking 'concealer' makeup. The formerly dangerous looking nails were now unpainted, and barely reached past the ends of her fingers. She looked tired and sat across from me without getting her coffee first. I got up, grabbed a mug, filled it and set it down in front of her. She picked it up with both hands and took a big swallow before setting it down and letting out a big sigh.

When I asked her quietly if she was alright, she took off her dark glasses, I could see that she was not. Her eyes were bloodshot, her face looked swollen even with the makeup, and she looked like she was in pain. I reached across the table and took both of her hands in mine and held them. I could feel the tension flow out of her until she finally said, "Sometimes these 'jobs' don't go as planned, and there are 'unexpected consequences'."

She didn't say anything for the longest time, and we just sat there drinking our coffee until she noticed the big clock on the wall was indicating it was 9:45. She smiled and said, "Thank you Todd, I really needed that. Just being here with you this morning was all I needed to make me feel better. I'd like to tell you about what happened, but for right now, I cannot."

She put her shades back on, grabbed her purse, and as she stood up, said, "We have things to do this morning, let's go."

I followed her out of the shop, and we walked together up Halstead until we turned west on Fullerton. In the middle of the block, we walked into the School of Arts building, and I had the feeling that everyone was looking at us, but no one said a word. When we were walking down the third-floor hallway, Kassandra put her arm around my waist and snuggled close to me when she saw Alfredo walk out of his office. I put my arm around her, and as we passed him, she smiled that thousand-watt smile and said in a sugary sweet voice, "Hello Alfredo."

I heard the box of papers he was carrying hit the floor with a thud that echoed down the hall. We continued walking, not looking look back, as I continued to hold her close to me. We both kept our composure until we walked into the photo-lab at the end of the hall, and when the door closed behind us, we both broke into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

When we finally calmed down, she said, "That was fun." Then we went into the smaller 'manual' darkroom that few people used, took our coats off, and got ready to work. I got out my negatives, turned on the light table and laid them on it. I took the magnifier and identified the six we were going to print by putting a small piece of masking tape on either side of the ones we had chosen and mounted the first strip into the enlarger's negative holder.

I turned on the enlarger's light and adjusted the head until the negative image filled the 8"X10" grid on the base. I put a plain sheet of paper in the holder, placed it position under the enlarger, and adjusted the bellows until I had the image focused properly. I set the aperture of the enlarger lens aperture to f4 and told Kassandra I was ready. She looked at the enlarger and said, "Todd, I know that f4 is the proper aperture setting for Kodak paper, but we need to set it to f3.5 for Illford paper, because we are working with a much higher contrast emulsion."

She reset the lens and used my magnifier to adjust the focus. Then she used the hand held light meter to check the exposure time. The meter indicated 5 seconds, but she set the timer to 5.2 seconds.

Next, we filled the developing trays with chemicals. We filled the first with Dektol (developer), the second with a 2% solution of acetic acid (stop bath), and the third with a solution of thiosulphate salt (Hypo). Then we put the plug in the sink and filled it with lukewarm water. When the water started to run into the overflow, we turned on the red safelights and turned off the ceiling lights.

Kassandra took a package of Illford paper from her purse, opened it and placed one sheet in the holder under the enlarger, emulsion side up. She reclosed the package and put it in the metal 'dark-box' on the counter and closed the lid. When she said everything was ready, I pushed the start button on the enlarger's timer.

When the enlarger's light turned off, I took the exposed paper out of the holder and slid it into the first tray, and we both watched the image appear on the sheet as it developed. Just as I was getting to remove it, Kassandra said "Wait," and then a second later said, "OK, now."

I removed the print from the developer with the wooden tongs I had ready, and dropped it into the stop bath, and waited about 30 seconds. I rinsed off the tongs while I waited and transferred the print to the fixer.

After about a minute, I transferred the print to the sink and let it soak there for a few minutes. When I was sure that all the chemicals were rinsed from the print, I hung it up on the wires that were strung from the ceiling by two close-pins and turned on the ceiling lights.

As I watched the print dry, I was amazed by how much sharper the image we had just created was than anything I had printed before.

As I was staring at the results of our work, Kassandra said, "Do you see what I was talking about? The blacks are darker, and whites are brighter, and the edges are much sharper. Also, the greys are a lot less muddy than they are with Kodak paper." I agreed with her, and we spent the next hour making prints of the rest of the photos we had chosen.

We repeated the same process with the other five images, and when we were finished, all six prints were hanging to dry. Then we cleaned up after ourselves, dumping our used chemicals into the 'waste recycle' tank, rinsing our trays and tongs, and draining the sink. Kassandra reset the enlarger controls and timer back to where they were when we arrived, and said, "You should always reset everything when you are finished, so no one knows your 'secrets'."

I understood what she was talking about because the subtle changes she had made, and the paper we were using had produced results far better than I had ever achieved before. As we waited until the prints were completely dry, Kassandra took her resealed package of paper from the dark-box and put it into her large purse. Then she took seven sheets of tissue paper and a large manila envelope from her purse.

We placed the now dry prints between the tissue paper and slid them into the large manila envelope and put it in her purse. We took one more look around the darkroom to make sure we had not forgotten anything, and then left the darkroom.

When we walked out of the lab into the hallway, Kassandra turned the opposite direction from the way we came in, and said, "Follow me." I did what I was told, and she showed me the 'back way' out of the building. We didn't encounter anyone I knew, and soon we were in the alley behind the building, next to the service delivery dock walking east. We ended up on Halstead about a block from our 'home'.

As we were walking back to 'our place', Kassandra asked, "Do you have the matting and frames for the prints yet?" When I told her I didn't, she said, "Don't worry, I know a guy."

When we got 'home' I could see she was in pain as we climbed the stairs, so I asked, "Kassandra, would you like me to give you a massage to relieve your sore muscles?" When she looked at me questioningly, I said, "I had a roommate at SIU who was a physical therapist and made extra money helping the jocks with their sports injuries. I learned some of his techniques when I helped him in late February and March during basketball tournament season. By the way, Henry was the guy who told me about the 'thumb in the ass' trick,"

The last remark got her attention and she said, "O.K. Todd, I'll let you help me because right now, every muscle in my body is screaming at me."

When we got to her door, I took the key from her and opened it. I told her to relax on the couch, and undress when she felt like it. I went to her bathroom and found the two things I needed, Epsom salts and baby oil. I grabbed two large white bath towels and a white bedsheet from her linen closet, and when I returned to the main room, Kassandra was standing there wearing only a plain white bra and white cotton bikini panties. She was having trouble unhooking her bra, and I could now see that her body was covered with bruises.

I undid the bra's hooks and removed it, squatted down and removed her panties. I spread the white sheet on her couch and told her to lie face down on the it. I used the two large white towels to cover her completely and told her to relax. I undressed to my boxers and ran the bottle of baby oil under a stream of hot water in the kitchenette sink to warm it up.

I knelt at her feet, pulled back the lower towel to her knees, and started massaging the warm baby oil into her calves and feet. When I felt her leg muscles start to relax, I kept working on them until I felt the tension go away. Then I covered her lower legs up, and pulled the towel down exposing her thighs and ass.

I did the same to her thigh muscles and glutes. I worked on them until they started to relax but stopped when I started to smell her arousal. I covered her up and moved to the upper part of her body. I worked on her hands and arms before I worked on her neck and back. When I was finished, she was so relaxed she nodded off, so I left her to sleep.