Kassandra, Woman of Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My professor said, "While the rules do not specifically state that you must use Kodak products, because they have endowed the school and sponsor this contest, the use of their products is implied."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the envelope that held the check, but Evelynn snatched it from me saying loud enough for the entire room to hear, "Gerald Phillips you are a corporate whore." The room went dead silent as she tore the envelope and check into a dozen pieces before she threw it up in the air like confetti. Then she opened her purse, took out her checkbook, wrote a personal check, and handed it to me. She looked directly at said, "Gerald, I have just written Mr. Magnussen a personal check for $5000 for his photographs. The Art institute will be taking possession of them Monday morning and will be displaying them in the main gallery by the end of the week. After I talk to the Institute's board of directors, I am certain that they will create an endowment to cover the rest of Mr. Magnussen's education here at DePaul. You have a real prize here in this very talented young man. Don't let your greed and narrowmindedness cloud your vision. Come on Todd, let's blow this pop stand."

As I was led out of the ballroom by two beautiful women, I heard the sound of a champagne glass shattering as it hit the floor, followed by applause and cheers from behind us as we exited the building. I was still numb as I climbed into the back of a black stretched limo with Kassandra and Evelynn, and finally asked, "Where are we going?" about ten minutes later as we entered the loop.

Evelynn smiled at me, and said, "Kassandra has agreed to share you with me tonight. Anne gave me the key to her suite at the Palmer House and told me to have fun. She really loves your work, but doesn't share my weakness for young men, and is spending the night with some family members in Oak Park before she heads to New York tomorrow."

When she started rubbing my crotch, 'Toddy' responded and she smiled, as Kassandra said to me, "I told you this was going to be a good night."

Authors Note: There is a lot more of this story to tell, but I will only share it with you, my readers, if you tell me so in the comments. Also, I am open to suggestions from you about what you would like to see 'Toddy' and 'Kassie' to do next.