All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 04'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rolling along....

Thanks to mum, Jake is sure learning some new love making skills, nothing better than home (sex) education ;) What next I wonder?

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Bravo

James, an excellent story and from the looks of things can we expect more chapters? I enjoy your writing style, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
silly mommy

As her kid is slurping away at her mommy-hole, Kate says, "Oh, Jake, that is so good. Do you mind doing that to me?" Jake replies what any honest son would, "I love it, and you taste so good." "Mind"? Oh, momma, are you crazy? Jake's doing what lots and lots of sons would give anything to be able to do. He's got his head between his own mother's thighs where it last was some 18 years before when Kate gave birth to him. His handsome face is plastered to the warm wet wonderful hole he came out of, and he's assiduously applying his lips and tongue, his whole greedy mouth, to licking, smooching, and gently nibbling at his own mother's cunt. For a boy like Jake, and there are plenty of them around, more and more all the time, his mother's cunt is the most beautiful anything in the whole damn world. He loves everything about it. Its delicate coloring. Its smoothness and the heat emanating from it. The strong musky aroma wafting up to his nostrils that he inhales deep into his young lungs, his own mother's cunt-smell. Shit, the kid fucking worships that hairy hole. For plenty of sons it gets them harder than anything else ever can. There are even some boys who blow their balls just whispering to themselves the words, "my mother's cunt." All this goes to prove what this excellent series shows. That a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other.

JamesMarinJamesMarinover 8 years agoAuthor
Should 'premised' be 'promised'? - NO

I have received a couple of emails suggesting that I have made a mistake and 'premised' should be 'promised'. I make mistakes all the time, that's why I have an editor, but this is not one of those mistakes.

I received this email from Giddy the Duck in Essex:

"...A BIG ONE AS SHE HAD PREMISED=PROMISED."

Giddy, are not the only one to erroneously suggest this is a mistake ...

Merriam Webster defines premise as: a statement or idea that is accepted as being true and that is used as the basis of an argument.

'Premised' is the past tense of the verb, 'premise', and also its past participle.

Kate previously said she 'would have a big one' if Jake did as she advised, and she did have a big one, as she premised (not as she promised - she never promised anything).

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

This was better. Not only was it sexier than chapter 3, it was longer as well. On to chapter 5.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This story gets better and better. Although fantasy, this story accurately reflects emotional chemistry, adoration and depth of love that must exists by it very nature between incestual lovers. The sensitivity to each other feelings is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story although you made a few mistakes in a recent story he was looking at her womanhood with all the cume in it and this chapter he saw his mothers womanhood for the first time and they had sex before this chapter read as they had sex for the first time,still gave it a 5????????????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous