All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 05'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Very well done. This was hotter than the previous chapters. I'm not sure I ever heard anyone say out loud the term "penile shaft", though, especially in the middle of a blowjob. lol

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Wow....

This story just gets better and better. I love the development of the relationship and the way you weave reality into the sex. Your description of Kate trying to deep throat was fantastic. Great writing, thanks again and I am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

How do you top a mother who loves the taste of her own boy's semen? (Well, of course Jake knows how to top his mom--and he does it often, good and hard.) Kate is a caring mother, one who appreciates not only her kid's big fat penis but also everything he's got in that heavy sack hanging down between his legs. In a way, a boy's semen is the essence of his masculinity. A mother who values it--who enjoys having it shot into her mouth, who savors it and eagerly swallows every drop--shows her son her devotion to him as a virile young male. She instills in him a confidence and a pride that will accompany him throughout his life. Confidence in himself as a man and pride in his sperm-filled balls. Naturally, a boy like Jake is ready to gift his mommy with his sperm whenever she wants it (with Kate, it's like all the time). No problem--the kid's got plenty of that glorious stuff.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Magnificent, romantic story. I would imagine that the hardest part of an incestuous relationship is for the parties involved to realize that they are truly in love with each other as opposed to infatuated or over dev eloped familiar feelings. Once they realize that they are honestly in love with and truly loved by each other, the emotional and sexual epiphany must be tremendous. This chapter starts to reflect the preceding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous