Kate and Jake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "Of course I forgive you, and I'm sorry if I over-reacted. Let's not start our very first tryst with our very first argument," and he bent his head down and kissed her. She closed her eyes and responded warmly.

He was the next one to speak: "Shall we get on with this massage? What if I do you first?"

Her eyes snapped open and a big smile illuminated her face. "Why not? Isn't this the time when the masseur leaves the room so his client can undress and get under the towel?"

"In a commercial massage parlour, yes, that's the way I think they do it, but this is foreplay, so you're going to undress for me, and I'm going to sit in this chair and watch you."

"Perve, you mean?" she said with a giggle which suggested to him she didn't mind, and would do as he said.

"Yes, that too. Perving and staring are not nice when the object of one's lustful thoughts doesn't want it, but I think when the perver and the pervee have agreed to make love, then it's a natural thing to do. So, get on with it," he said, as he sat down.

She smiled cheekily and started to undo the top button of her blouse. "I had no idea this nice young lad I met in the library could be so dominant in the bedroom," she said, as she moved on to the second button.

"Mum told me, unless the woman is dominant herself, most women like their man to be confident and take the lead, as long as he keeps within limits, remains a gentleman, and is always mindful of his lover's needs."

"You don't know how lucky you are to have a mum like Kate," she replied.

He just smiled his acknowledgement, but thought, 'Oh yes I do, and you have no idea what a lucky boy I am!'

As she undid the last button she said, "I liked it when you said we agreed to make love, as distinct from saying, have sex." She was undoing her trouser belt now. "I have had a couple of fuck buddies before, and all they wanted to do was to get their rocks off - that's why they didn't last long with me. There was nothing much in it for me, and, in fact, it often left me wanting that elusive something even more after they left than I did before they came - excuse the double meaning; no pun intended."

She smiled coquettishly, and looked at him to gauge his reaction, as she slid her trousers down her legs and placed them on his study desk.

Jake answered her comment about making love as distinct from having sex: "After bumbling around with Cassie, and then talking to Mum, I decided I'm never going to just have sex again - it's either make love or give it a miss." He thought about what he just said and decided to qualify it: "I mean, there is a place for quickies in a committed relationship, where sex is ongoing. There might not be time for the whole performance on every occasion. Even then, it should be done as foreplay for the next time they make love."

"My, my, your mum did teach you well," she said as she peeled off her blouse and placed it on top of her trousers. "I'm looking forward to our first tryst as you called it."

She had taken her shoes off in the process of removing her trousers and now stood in her bra and panties. She gave him a cheeky smile and then did a slow pirouette for his benefit. Jake thought she looked lovely, very desirable, indeed - totally different from Cassie and his mother, but very alluring, indeed. One immediate difference he noted was her boobs. Cassie was an A-cup which he thought was cute; his mum was a delightful B-to-C-cup with medium sized, firm, pert, beautifully shaped breasts; and while he was convinced he was a small boobs man, Madeleine's D or double-D boobs fascinated him and looked so inviting.

"I can't give you a good massage if you're wearing a bra," he said.

She smiled cheekily, turned her back to him, and he watched as she reached behind and unfastened the strap. The strap dropped away, and she shrugged off the shoulder straps. When she turned around she was supporting a bra-cup in each hand, so she was still modestly covered... and she was smiling.

He smiled back and then pointed to her bra, and then to the growing pile of clothes on his desk. She understood his meaning and, with a show of mock reluctance and shyness, which might have been real, she slowly peeled the cups of her breasts and deposited the undergarment on top of the other clothes. She then turned to face him again, initially covering her boobs with her hands, but then acquiescing in his unspoken wishes, placing her hands at her side so he could have a good look.

Now that the support previously provided by the bra had been removed her large breasts became slightly pendulous, but not to any great degree because she had the firmness of youth on her side. By comparison, his mother, Kate's breasts stuck out pertly in whatever position she was in at the time, and young Cassie didn't have enough breast tissue to worry about them sagging, because it was impossible for them to do so, and would probably remain that way for life.

Jake was impressed, and Madeleine was pleased to see it in his expression. He might revise his opinion of well endowed young ladies, as he could imagine having a lot of fun with these lovely icons of femininity in the very near future. While he was looking forward to playing with them, nothing could convince him his mother didn't still have the prettiest boobs in the world, but, hey! - variety is the spice of life, and he felt so lucky to have one of each: one in his favourite size, and one very well endowed young lady who promised to give him the best of both worlds.

He noted, now she was naked other than her panties, that there wasn't an ounce of superfluous fat on her. She was wearing red lace panties, half way between a G-string and bikini bottom in size, and he noticed the the elasticised waist band, or rather the hip band, and the leg bands, didn't indent her skin at all - there was no chubby flesh hanging over like you often see on the beach. Instead, her knickers looked almost painted on. She noticed his focus was on her briefs at the moment.

"I suppose you want my knickers off now?" queried Madeleine.

"Yes please," he replied with a cheeky grin, and she slowly slid them down her legs and added them to the pile.

He made a circular motion with his finger and she obligingly turned a full circle so he could examine her from all angles. He was excited by her body. As he determined from her clothed figure, today, and on the many previous occasions at uni, that, while she had a bigger frame than his mother, everything was perfectly in proportion. As she turned he observed: her tummy was perfectly flat with just the hint of a six-pack; her rib cage was significantly larger than his mother's, but the faint outline of a few ribs showed she was lean; her bottom had a delightful shape and not the slightest wrinkle or pock mark suggesting cellulite - it was tight, uplifted, and perfect, just a bit bigger than he had been used to in his limited experience, and she had those two lovely dimples over her sacroiliac joints which only slim girls have; her thighs were smooth, streamlined, and perfect; her lower legs shapely and toned; and overall she had a very pleasing, feminine, hourglass figure.

He was pleased to see she had a shaved pussy. Cassie had a lot of hair down there, which at the time had turned him on, but after the experience of his mother, who was shaved, save a tiny bit of close cropped pubic hair on her lower belly, he could now see the distinct advantages of a hairless pussy when it came to oral sex (something he hadn't done with Cassie).

When she was facing him again, he said, "If you'd like to lie face down on the bed I'll give you the massage I promised you."

Her response took him by surprise: "Not so fast, buster! If you think I'm going to be the only naked person in this room, you've got another think coming. How about we swap places and you take your clothes off too - then I'll feel much more comfortable being nude."

"Okay," he said good naturedly, and they swapped places, with Madeleine now sitting naked on the chair.

They smiled continuously at each other as he unbuttoned his shirt, removed it, and then undid the belt on his jeans. He took his shoes and socks off, and then slid the jeans down his legs and put them on the desk next to Madeleine's clothes. Imitating her, he said:

"I presume you want the jocks off too?"

"Yes please," she replied, feeling a tingle in her crotch as she took in the bulge in his underpants.

He hooked his thumbs into the waist band on each hip and slid them down and off his legs. As soon as they got past the level of his groin his half-hard erection was liberated, and she gasped quietly. It wasn't sticking straight out yet, but neither was it on the slack. It had thickened, grown in length, and was engorged with enough blood to hold it off his body, hanging down like a banana, and about the same size as one.

"It's nice to see I turn you on at least a bit." she said with a giggle.

"You turn me on a lot," he replied. "It was a lot harder than this when you were stripping for me." He picked up his oversized beach towel and spread it out on top of the bed. "To keep the massage oil off the bedclothes," he said by way of explanation, seeing the amused look in her eye. "Now lie down while I fetch the oil. Make sure you're comfortable and able to breathe in the face down position."

When he returned with the warmed massage oil, she was lying face down on his bed, with a pillow under her upper chest and neck, to keep her face off the mattress, so she could breathe. Her arms were placed loosely above her head with hands close together. Her nearside breast was visible to him and made him think of what a balloon might look like if someone was laying on it, as it spread out laterally. When his mum lay down her breasts disappeared into the soft bedclothes, so this was a new and exciting visual turn on for him. She had an elegant back with an indentation running from neck to tailbone - Jake had noticed on scantily clad girls on the beach some have a spine the stands out in stark relief, with most of the vertebrae showing, while others have this valley or groove, and no visible vertebrae; it must be something to do with both bone structure and the thickness of covering skin, he concluded. One thing for certain was that she had a very attractive back, and he looked forward to running his oily hands over it. As he looked down on her bottom it occurred to him it was pretty much the same as his mother's - just a bit bigger, and while his mother's buttocks were almost perfect spheres, Madeleine's bum was a little more heart shaped. However, as he had noticed when she was standing up, and again now, there was no sag at all - it was all muscle; no dimples or fat to speak of. Her legs were apart and his cock stiffened as he climbed onto the bed and could see a glimpse of her womanhood.

He moved her legs closer together so he could put his knees either side of hers, and then started to dribble warm oil, in a grid-like pattern, all over her upper body: up one arm, across her shoulders, and down the other arm; across her back from east to west, and then again from north to south; all over her buttocks, with a little dribbled down the crack between her cheeks; He then went all over her with his hands, not massaging, but simply spreading and smearing the oil.

"That's so nice," she said in a dreamy voice.

When he was smearing oil over her buttocks he also ran his hand down her bottom crack, gently fingered her anus for a moment, and then went on to locate her slit where his oily fingers lubricated her inner and outer lips, before spending a little time on her clitoris. She unashamedly moaned as he did this. He was thinking of continuing to see if he could give her an orgasm, but decided there was much more to do first, and plenty of time for that later. He withdrew his hand from between her cheeks and upper thighs, to sounds of protestation, and gave her back a good massage; then her arms; and then her legs.

"You are so good at this," she said. "Did mummy teach you this too?"

"She did," admitted Jake, "and this is something we had a practical session on. In case you're wondering, she took off her bra so I could do her back," he said truthfully, "but kept her pants firmly on," he lied. "Time to roll over now so I can do your front."

She sleepily did as she was told, slowly rolled over, put her head on a pillow, and closed her eyes, sleepy from the relaxing nature of the massage, and no longer shy about her nakedness. Jake thought she looked splendid, like some of the taller, slightly fuller figure movies stars, but with the added firmness and beauty of youth. His eyes were drawn to her large boobs which were now magnificently displayed, and his cock went past full erection as he looked forward to massaging them in a few minutes' time.

He deliberately avoided more than fleeting contact with any of her erogenous zones as he massaged her whole body, from her feet to her neck, and hands to shoulders. He loved the feel of her as he went. She was firm and exciting to touch. When all but her breasts and private parts down below were done, he knelt over her belly and started work on her boobs. She alternated between sighs and moans as he kneaded each breast, like a baker would knead a ball of dough, and then gasped when she felt his lips on one of her nipples.

Her eyes snapped open, fully awake now, and as she looked down at what he was doing she said, "Oh, Jake, that is so wonderful!" drawing out the words.

He smiled up at her as best he could with a mouthful of areola and nipple, and said, "Just put your head back on the pillow and enjoy," and she did, moaning, sighing, and uttering her first words of endearment to him as he suckled on her breast like he did as a baby, on his mother's breast.

While he was working on her other breast he used a small hand towel to wipe the excess oil off her belly and womanhood, planning to go there with his tongue a little later on, but for now he said:

"There's something I have always wanted to do, if you don't mind," as he sat up and knelt astride her upper body.

This momentarily brought her out of her reverie and to ask, "What?"

"This," he said, as he laid the length of his erect cock between her breasts and started to move his hips.

"Oh, yes, do it." she said as she obligingly used her hands to push her oiled breasts upwards and together, until his cock was completely hidden from sight, sliding backwards and forwards in its wondrous tunnel of love. He was blown away by the sensational feeling of his cock-head and rigid shaft pushing its way through this tight tube formed by the silky smoothness of her breast skin, and the firmness of her young boobs.

She quickly put another pillow under her head for a better view, and they both watched in amazement as his cock head emerged from between her breasts on its upwards stroke, and then disappeared again, only to reappear a moment later. They could both see his helmet and the inch of shaft behind it were as inflated and as hard as they could be - close to bursting point - and he could see on his side of her breasts, his shaft coming almost all the way out and then sliding all the way back in again.

"I'd better stop," he said, "or I'll go off any time soon."

"No, please keep doing it Jake. I've never been tit-fucked before, and never seen a guy come. You're so close - let me see, p-l-e-a-s-e!"

He had slowed his pace so he didn't go off prematurely, but was still slowly moving in the tunnel between her well oiled tits, when he said, "But wouldn't you prefer the real thing?"

"Can't you get it up again later on?" she pleaded.

"I'm sure I can," he said, as he beamed down on her eager face, and increased his stroke rate with an even acceleration over the next minute or two.

They both watched in awe as his cock-head kept bursting out from under and between her breasts, only to disappear again, before shooting out like a piston a fraction of a second later. Then, on one of his upward thrusts she stopped breathing as she noticed a small amount of pre-cum oozing out of the eye of his cock-head in the instant before it disappeared again almost as quickly as it appeared.

Then he stiffened and raised his head. His face was contorted with the agony and ecstasy of imminent orgasm, and her face showed an expression of total awe, as he cried out and gave one mighty last thrust, held it, with his cock-head and an inch of shaft sticking out on her side, and his balls hard up against her breasts on his side - then he came!

The first spurt hit her fair and square in the middle of her neck. His ejaculation made him flinch and this must have angled his cock up slightly, because the second squirt hit her in the face, leaving a thick white trail from the bridge of her nose to her chin. The third one was not so powerful, and creamed the area on her chest, between her neck and his cock. Then she looked on in amazement as he continued to ejaculate in ever decreasing spurts, until it was just flowing intermittently out of his cock-eye onto her chest.

"Wow! What a load! I've never seen a guy come before, but from what I've seen in condoms, I'm sure that must be the biggest amount of cum ever." she said. He didn't tell her his mum had made him save it up for two days before she was due to visit.

He looked down on her face, with her astonished expression, and laughed.

"What?" she demanded.

"If you could see yourself, you'd know. You've got cum from the bridge of your nose, across your lips and dripping off your chin; your neck's covered in it; and so's your chest.

"Oh my gosh." she said, as she let go her tits and felt her face, and then her neck. After manually examining herself she brought a finger to her lips, stuck out her tongue, and tentatively tasted it.

"How do I compare with your past lovers? - in the taste test, I mean?" he asked.

"I've never liked them enough to let them come in my mouth, and never tasted cum before, but one of my girlfriends who gets off on that sort of thing, says some guys taste great, while others taste horrible, with most being in between. All I can say, is you taste good. It's probably an acquired taste, because it's a strange taste first time round, but certainly not unpleasant... and you know what?"

"Nope. Tell me,"

"It's a great feeling! Knowing you did what you did because you're with me is such a turn on - makes me feel desired. Thanks for doing it, Jake. I know you would rather have had you first orgasm with me in the usual way, during intercourse - so, thank you."

"No, thank you," he insisted. "I really wanted to do that, but didn't want to be selfish and leave you high and dry. When you said you wanted me to do it, I didn't need to be asked twice, did I? It was great!"

"You didn't leave me high and unsatisfied," she said. "I almost got off on it... and you certainly didn't leave me dry," she said with a giggle as she wiped the cum off her lips and then smeared the semen which had landed on her neck and chest around on her skin. "But... I am definitely looking forward to the other when you've had time to recover."

"Well, while we're waiting for him to get interested again, I think we can get back to the other," he said as he repositioned himself, and kissed her on the lips.

She responded initially to his kiss, and the pulled back, saying, "But, Jake, I'm all messy. Can I go and clean up first?"

"Nope," he said, "It'll spoil the spontaneity." He picked up the hand towel he had cleaned her tummy and twat with, found a clean part on it, and wiped her face, neck, and chest. Now, where were we?" and he went back to kissing her - this time she relaxed and responded passionately.