Kate and Jake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did everything, in the same order as his mother had taught him in his first lessons. She had said, 'you don't make love by numbers, but vary what you do and your techniques all the time.' However, he thought, given his disastrous first time with Cassie, and because this was his first time with Maddy, maybe he would play safe and do it by numbers after all. When he did it by numbers in the practical sessions with his mum, she was over the moon, and he hoped Maddy would like it too. Another advantage of carrying out a pre-rehearsed plan was he didn't have to think about what to do next. He could just follow the steps sequentially and concentrate on enjoying it himself.

So, after the passionate, open mouth kissing, he kissed her all over her face, including her eyes; nibbled and licked out her ear; kissed her neck; spent a lot of time on her breasts while simultaneously inserting one, then two fingers in her vagina and giving her G-spot, and clitoris, a good frigging.

While he was sucking on her breast and also driving her crazy down below, he was surprised when she tensed her whole body, cried out, and had a very powerful orgasm - not surprised she had it, but a little surprised it came so soon. She must have been turned on by the tit fuck, as she said. He kept working on her breasts and gently stimulating her womanhood as she spasmed in several aftershocks. When she finally indicated she had had enough for now, and came down from her ethereal high, she said:

"I don't orgasm easily, Jake, and that was definitely the best one I've ever had," and she took his head between her hands and pulled him up for a kiss. After kissing sweetly at first, and then passionately for what seemed a very long time, she said, "Shall we have a shower now? I know we'll need another one before I go home, but I wouldn't mind cleaning up, and it'll give you a bit of time to recharge your batteries."

Jake knew from the growing erection he could feel between his legs that he didn't need much more time, and said: "I haven't finished yet. Just lie back and enjoy while I have my fun with your lovely, sexy body."

She smiled and did as he wished, lying her head back on the pillow while he went back to her boobs. When he felt her responding to him again, he left her boobs, but still kept his hands on them, working them manually, while he kissed his way southwards. When he arrived at his destination, he did all the things his mother had taught him to do with his tongue and lips, on her labia, clitoris, vagina, and G-spot. His erection peaked as he heard her moaning, groaning, uttering endearments, encouragement, or unintelligible mutterings, and felt her body writhing and twitching under him. Then her legs abruptly straightened, her whole body stiffened, her back arched up off the mattress, she let out a shriek, and came violently!

He wasted no time in getting into position; aimed his love rod at her vulva; nestled his cock-head in among her labia; found her vaginal opening; did a slow, gentle exploratory thrust, and finding her very well lubricated and slippery inside, started thrusting while her orgasm and aftershocks were still in progress.

When she got over the peak of her orgasm and realised he was fucking her, she opened her eyes and looked in wonder at his lean, muscular body, and flexing hips, driving his love rod into her time and time again. They locked eyes and watched each other's facial expressions as they made frantic love, and then, when she saw his eyes close and his face grimace, she came again, and so did he, with one mighty last thrust. There was a lot of noise: she cried out loudly, and he roared like a lion as he filled her up.

When the peak of their simultaneous orgasm subsided a little, he flopped forward on top of her, taking some of his weight on his elbows, but in bodily contact from groin to chest, and still deep inside her. Because she was a stronger girl than his mum, he didn't have to worry about his weight on her as much, and he enjoyed the warmth of her oily body in contact with his sweaty body, as he gently rocked to move his still erect cock gently her love tunnel. He also enjoyed feeling the twitching of her tummy muscles against his, as this post orgasmic rooting continued to stimulate her and prompt more aftershocks - he even had a couple of aftershocks of his own, which both took him by surprise, and thrilled him.

When they finally came down from their highly aroused state, and had been cuddling for a long time, she said:

"Jake, thank you so much for agreeing to be my fuck buddy. That's the best sex I've ever had, so, unless you get tired of me, or fall in love with someone else, I'd be delighted if we could continue to do this until we finish uni."

"I can't see why not," he said. "We're both in the same boat: two years to go; don't want to waste time at parties or wherever else you have to go to meet someone; but also in need of a sex life along the way. I don't think I'll be falling in love with anyone else over the next two years, because I won't be out there looking. So, yes, I'd be delighted, but if you tire of me or meet Mr Perfect, I'll understand."

"I'll never tire of you or what we did tonight." she said.

"But, it finishes when we graduate, does it, even if we don't have other partners at that time?" he asked, referring to her statement: I'd be delighted if we could continue doing this until we finish uni.

"Oh, no, Jake. Please don't misunderstand me. I didn't mean it to sound that way. You see, when I graduate, I'm going to Queensland. I've got an uncle over there who's the medical director of a large hospital, and he said, when I graduate, he would like to offer me a residency - you know, an internship. If you're ever over there and don't look me up, I'll be miffed, and when I come home to visit the family on the farm, if you're not attached, I'd love it if we can get together. I'd like us to be fuck buddies for as long as we're single, and after that, at least friends forever."

"Friends forever." he repeated as he cuddled and kissed her. "Now, do you still want a shower?"

----- oOo -----