All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 17'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused

how does one "hasten slowly"

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Superb once more

@ confused anonymous - to hasten slowly means to tell them when the time is right, you already decided that you cill tell them something and gave thought on how to do it just that the situation hasn't presented itself yet.

You have once more delivered a stung story, full of passion, action and the concerns that come with such an arrangement of lovers. I dreaded the confrontation and Cassies doubts most of all but you managed to steer them so wonderfully that now she's more in love with her man as well as willing to go out of her shell to do girl-girl stuff. It was that portrait of fears and the un-known for her that made this chapter a delicacy to read. The matter of Maddy falling in love with Jake is another plot twister that makes this really great, though I have a feeling that she'll have a very hard time letting him go when she leaves for her career. And most important thing - superb decision for not dumping the whole incest-fuck-buddy thing on Cassie for now, let her ease in and maybe figure it out herself and then willing sneak in.

I am ecstatic since the next chapter will probably be Jake & Cassie alone time, something I've been looking forward to.

5* are a given!

JamesMarinJamesMarinover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Captain Fapulous...

Thanks for the positive remarks and encouragement... and thanks also for sorting 'Anonymous' out.

Kind regards, James

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
@ JamesMarin

With a story like this it's a pleasure to give positive feedback.

As for the anon - we're a community so a helping hand should always be here!

Best regards, Capt. Fap

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Love they way this flows between them...good writing!

Just keep 'em coming...or should I say cumming! Enjoy your prose and the characters along with the sex...thanks!!!

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

You have given us another good story in this series. It flows very smoothly. I really like the way the sex scenes are written. Keep up the good work.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
An outstanding story,

superbly delivered. I was hooked from the start. I will not belittle myself by pointing out minor errors that we all make in our rush to get thoughts on paper before they dissolve. There is no profit there as I know that I will likely never do as well, much less better.

Great work. I'm sure it will sadden me when this lovely tale concludes.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Great story. Only in fiction can you find 4 mature, self-assured, sexually open and honest people. Through 17 chapters it has been enlightening and enjoyable to read about characters experiencing their sexual and emotional epiphany. The emotional and sexual growth of the characters has been rewarding and instructional, believe it or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous