Kate and Jake Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just saying that to be nice... or maybe because you're bi-, and want a change of diet," said Cassie, lightening up, and teasing for the first time in this session.

"I am bi-, aren't I, Kate?" Madeleine addressed her question to Kate.

"You certainly are, my dear, and I agree with you... she does have a very horny little pubescent body, doesn't she? Jake's definitely taken with it."

"She said I was just being nice," replied Madeleine. "I don't think she really believes that I'm lusting after her right now."

"Well, you could show her," said Kate, and Madeleine turned back towards Cassie and took a step in her direction.

Cassie squealed, spun around, and took off -- running around the end of the couch and along its back with Madeleine in hot pursuit. Cassie squealed again when she realised that Kate had gone around the other end of the couch and was waiting for her. She stopped and turned to run out towards the centre of the room to get away from both of them, but Madeleine was close enough to grab her. Madeleine had her arms under Cassie's armpits, hands on her small boobs, with Cassie's back pressed against her own big boobs. Kate moved in, picked up Cassie's legs, and they walked around to the front of the couch. Jake moved out of the way as they deposited Cassie, on her back, on the couch. It was a long, four-seater couch; they unceremoniously dumped her so her shoulders and head were resting on the cushioned arm rest at one end, and her ankles on the third cushion along, leaving some space at the end. Cassie was struggling, giggling, and squealing as she tried to escape. Kate sat with her bare bum on her knees to hold her legs down, while Madeleine leant on Cassie's chest with her arms and boobs to keep that end of her on the couch.

When they had her under control, Madeleine rearranged herself so that, while she still had a good hold on Cassie, she could now reach her tiny boobs with her mouth, and commenced playing orally with to them. Meanwhile, Kate, while also keeping Cassie's legs pinned down, moved so she was laying between Cassie's open legs, her own knees against the armrest at the end, lower legs and ankles in the air, and head poised over Cassie's pubescent womanhood. Jake stood back with an amused smile on his face and gently stroked his cock as he watched this game play out.

Cassie looked down in disbelief as Madeleine sucked most of one boob into her mouth, ran her tongue around it several times, and then spat it out again, only to then lick Cassie's areolar tissue and nibble on her nipple. She then gasped as she felt Kate's hot breath on her pussy followed by the sensation of her gently biting first one skinny inner thigh and then the other. She strained to see what Kate was doing, but Madeleine's head was in the way, and then her whole body stiffened when the felt the wetness of Kate's mouth engulf her tiny vulva, and the tip of her tongue trace its way up and down her slit between her concealed labia. Feeling Cassie's body tense, Madeleine turned her head to see what Kate was doing -- their eyes met and they smiled at each other as best they could with a mouthful of tit, and a mouthful of clitoris, respectively -- and then they went back to work.

While working on Cassie's breasts, Madeleine had a good view of her facial expressions and noted that she didn't seem very happy with what was being done to her, so she stopped suckling on her nipples to ask:

"Are you okay, Cassie? We're not shocking you too much I hope?"

"I'm not entirely comfortable with being raped by two lesbians in front of my boyfriend." said Cassie, somewhat tersely.

Kate's ears pricked up on hearing the word rape, and she stopped doing what she was doing to say, "I sincerely hope you were just mouthing off then Cassie? Everything has to be consensual -- no coercion. If you're feeling homophobic or have any reservations about playing this game then we'll stop immediately."

"No, no, you can't leave me like this," replied a confused and desperate Cassie. "I'm not worried about what you two are doing... well not Maddy, anyway -- maybe a little more uncomfortable with you, Kate. The main things is..." but Kate cut her off by asking:


"Why uncomfortable with me, but not Maddy?"

"Well, Maddy's just a bisexual girlfriend who seems to like doing things to me, but you're Jake's mum, and still Mrs Clifton to me, at least emotionally, but that's only one reason I feel uncomfortable. If we were doing this at another time, just the three of us, I'd be more than happy to see it through, but I'm really worried about what Jake'll think of me if I actually enjoy doing lesbian things with the two of you. What I want, first and foremost, is Jake's love and respect. I don't want him to think badly of me."

Kate said, "I'm his mother. Jake and I get on better than any mother and son I know, and I love him dearly, so do you think I'd be doing this if he didn't approve?"

Jake walked over, looked down lovingly on Cassie's face and said, "Mum's right, Cassie. I love the way you three get on so well. If you really don't want to be this close to mum and Maddy, then that's it -- all over! But if you can enjoy it, I would be really happy for you to continue... and it is making me a horny as hell, which augurs well for later in the day when we're home alone. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do, but will love you for enjoying it, if you do, and definitely not think badly of you."

"Really?" queried Cassie, and on getting a loving smile and nod from Jake, she then said to the two women, "Sorry if I broke the rhythm of it all. I was getting quite hot and bothered before this interruption. If you want to carry on where you left off, I'd be delighted, now I know Jake's cool with it."

"Me too?" asked Kate, "or would you feel more comfortable if I sat this one out?"

"No, especially you too," replied Cassie. "I'll explain later... but can you both just get on with it please, before I go off the boil completely?"

Madeleine looked up at Jake and said in a cheeky way, "Hey, Jake, can you put something in her mouth, to stop her talking?"

Jake smiled, went around to stand behind the armrest of the couch, and rested his more than half-hard cock on Cassie's face, so it was lying on her forehead and nose, with its tip on her lips. She grinned and took his cock-head in her mouth and started fellating him, while Kate and Madeleine went back to their loving, but devastatingly effective, oral and manual ministrations to her breasts and vulva.

It didn't take very long before Jake's cock was hard as a steel rod again and all three women were hot and wet. Cassie was showing signs of impending orgasm: she was starting to squirm; her body intermittently stiffened and relaxed between the waves of arousal that swept through her; her breath became ragged; and from time to time she had to take Jake's cock out of her mouth so she could hyperventilate for a short while -- finally, she came fiercely! She squeezed on Jake's cock so hard with her hand he wasn't sure if he was feeling pain or pleasure; her head rolled around on the cushion; she cried out and then sobbed and whimpered; her body convulsed; and it seemed to go on, and on.

Kate and Madeleine quickly got off her and Madeleine said, "Quick, Jake, give her a happy ending!" and he was quick to move around, kneel on the couch between her legs, and lift her bottom. Madeleine slipped a scatter cushion under it; Jake lined up his cock with her bouncing slit; managed to find her opening, and thrust into her, slowly at first testing her state of lubrication. He had nothing to worry about -- she was tight, but as wet and slippery as she could possibly be, so he slid all the way in.

On feeling him enter her, stretching her vaginal passage significantly, her eyes opened wide and she stared in wonder as he started thrusting. The feel of him moving inside her, stretching her deliciously, while bouncing his cock-head against her cervix, and the erotic, visual image of his muscular body, flexing at the hips, was enough to trigger a second orgasm in her, and she went off all over again, and just as powerfully.

For Jake, the sight of the agony and ecstasy on her face as she climaxed over and over again; her tiny frame bouncing to his every thrust; her skinny legs now raised either side of him to give him greater access and deeper penetration; the feel of her tight love tunnel gripping his engorged cock, the sensation of her vaginal and pelvic muscles clamping down on him; and, finally, the uniquely exciting fact that his gorgeous mother and girlfriend were watching in awe as he and Cassie copulated like animals in heat; was enough to skyrocket his own arousal to an incredible height, and he too exploded, ejaculating strongly inside her, spurt, after spurt, after enervating spurt!

When the peak of it was over, Jake removed the pillow from under her butt, supported his weight on his elbows, and leant over her with their sweaty bodies lightly in contact, so they could kiss tenderly in the afterglow. They were oblivious to the presence of his mother and fuck buddy as they exchanged heartfelt words of endearment. Kate and Madeleine moved in closer and gently stroked and petted both of them.

About twenty minutes later Jake and Cassie were ready to disconnect and sit up, and the four of them chatted about what had just transpired.

"That was the best orgasm I have ever had. I'm still spaced out," said Cassie. Then to Kate and Madeleine, "Thank you so much for that. I'm sorry if I made a fuss earlier on. And, Jake, thank you for finishing me off so wonderfully. The two things, first the girls, and then you, are things which will always be among my fondest memories... and most erotic ones," she added with a chuckle. Jake just smiled and kissed her on her forehead.

"You're welcome, little one," said Kate as she smoothed Cassie's tousled hair, and Madeleine kissed her on the cheek to show her solidarity.

Madeleine said to all of them, "I think we should give Kate a jolly good rogering now. I had my jollies with Jake last night, and this morning; Cassie has just had a very good innings with all of us; but poor Kate has to go to work in an hour or so in a state of sexual arousal, but being the only one of us who hasn't had an orgasm, last night, or this morning (not true -- Jake and Madeleine slept in Kate's bed last night, but it was true that Kate had not been made love to today)."

Jake said, "I agree, but as I can't do things to my mother, I think I might leave you girls to it and go and prepare some lunch -- time's marching on." While he couldn't do anything to his mother while Cassie was there, he could have stayed and watched, and would have liked to have done so, but it was out of consideration of Cassie that he offered to leave them in peace. If she was worried about him watching while she submitted to girl-girl sex, how much more inhibited would she be if he were watching while she was actually doing things to his mother and Maddy?

As he left the room he heard Madeleine ask Cassie: "Beginner's choice -- which end do you want? Tits or pussy?", and he also heard Cassie's response, "Tits, please."

He chuckled, thinking that was the answer he would have expected. As a first timer with regard to doing things to another woman, tits would be much less confronting for her than the intricacies of the vulva, vagina, and anus. Another reason it was a logical choice was that Cassie had been openly in awe of Kate's breasts ever since she first saw them unveiled, and he could imagine her enjoying the opportunity to unashamedly play with them in any way she wanted to. Besides, she was eminently capable of working out what to do with her hands, fingers, lips, tongue, and mouth on a breast, whereas oral sex on Kate's womanhood might be harder to get right the first time round.

As Jake worked away in the kitchen, he could hear words, other utterances, and various sounds coming from the lounge room. He was tempted to have a look but, for Cassie's sake, didn't, in case it dampened her enthusiasm. However, imagining what was going on in the next room, and wondering how enthusiastically Cassie might be getting into this girl-girl thing, was definitely having an effect on him. Before starting his lunch preparation, Jake had fetched a robe from the bathroom, feeling it might be unhygienic, for some unknown reason, to prepare food in the nude. However, you can't tuck your cock as easily into a robe as you can with shorts and underpants, and as his erection grew it insisted on peeking out between the lapels. He tried draping the material over his cock, and even tried moving the material to one side and cinching it tight at the waist with the belt, which helped, but any sudden movement, and Willie would find a way to pop out again. Nevertheless, he managed it well enough to continue with his lunch prep.

When things were just about ready to heat and serve, Jake heard the unmistakeable sounds of his mother's orgasm as well as lots of words of encouragement, and giggling, from the other two girls. A little later he heard Madeleine trot past the kitchen door, and shortly afterwards found out why, when the three girls arrived in the kitchen, arm in arm, dressed in robes.

"How was it, Mum?" asked Jake.

"Fantastic!" replied Kate. "As Maddy said, I don't think I could have got through the shift without some sexual release, after watching you and Cassie go off -- I probably would have been tempted to do something inappropriate with one of the young doctors -- but now I'm totally satisfied."

"And, how was it for you, Cassie?" asked Jake, "... being the doer, rather than the receiver?"

"Words can't describe it," she replied, "but I'll try. First, it's something I've never done before, and that made it exciting and wonderful. Second, I can see now why guys, or at least some of you, enjoy controlling a woman's sexual responses in that way -- it was so much of a turn on to be able to have that effect on Kate. And, thirdly, I'm so glad I did it, and didn't wuss out and come in here with you while they got it on. I feel like one of the family now. It was great Jake!... and something I'd like to do again one day, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course it is, love," he said, "...any time you, mum, and Maddy want to do anything, it's fine with me. Come here!" and he held his arms out for a hug.

She flew into his open arms and they hugged tightly for a moment and then kissed. The embrace was enough to allow Jake's still rampant member to escape again and as they parted it stood to attention from between the lapels of his robe. Cassie didn't notice at first, but Kate and Madeleine did, and laughed out loud.

Madeleine said, "Look at what you've done to him," pointing to his erection. "I think you'd better do something about it, or he might suffer an injury when he tries to sit at the table."

Cassie giggled too when she saw what they were talking about, and replied, "Love to, but do we have time? Kate has to leave in an hour or so, and she hasn't had lunch yet."

"I wasn't talking about taking him off to his bedroom for the full performance," said Madeleine with a cheeky smile, "just a quickie on the kitchen table should do the trick."

Cassie's jaw dropped, and then she replied, "While you all watch?" she asked in disbelief.

"Of course, while we all watch," said Madeleine, amused at Cassie's modesty after all that had just happened in the lounge room. "If you don't want to do it, I'm happy to. Someone has to put Willie to sleep so we can have lunch," and with that said, she turned to face the table, and bent over it, leaning on her elbows.

Suddenly realising her modesty and naivety had just cost her a turn with Jake, Cassie blurted out, "No, I'll do it," and positioned herself next to Madeleine, copying her posture.

"Girls, didn't we say there'd be no competing," said Kate. "I've got the ideal solution. Since you're both in position, and as Maddy said, something has to be done to defuse Jake, he can do both of you -- that should do the trick."

"Fine with me," said Madeleine, but Cassie looked around with eyes like saucers, "You mean...?" and she trailed of, failing to find the words she needed to ask the question.

"Yep," said Kate, "...six thrusts each, alternating, until he goes off. The one who gets the vinegar stroke gets a gold star. C'mon Jake, I'd like lunch before I go to work," and she stepped over and folded each girl's robe up and onto her back. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to, Cassie."

"No, fine with me," replied Cassie, echoing Madeleine's words.

"Okay, snuggle up girls. Off you go, Jake," said Kate and, because the girls couldn't see mother and son behind them, Kate and Jake exchanged mischievous smiles and, the sweetest kiss -- this was naughty, but fun!

In response to Kate's command to snuggle up, Madeline put her arm around Cassie and pulled her in tight, and the two girls looked into each other's faces as they giggled and waited in eager anticipation to see who copped it first. Kate kept her hands on Jake as he entered Madeleine. He fondled Cassie's tiny bum as he did his six slow thrusts in Madeleine, then withdrew, and lined up Cassie's pussy slit. Her eyes opened wide as he entered her, which made Madeleine smile. He knew Cassie would be well lubricated with his cum from their recent coupling, so he didn't hesitate and slid it all the way in and she gasped with pleasure at the stretching. Madeline giggled at her reaction and facial expressions, and gave her a spontaneous kiss on the lips as confirmation of their now even more intimate prick relative status, and Cassie snuggled into her as her body rocked to Jake's thrusting.

Jake went backwards and forwards between the girls, and as he rooted one, he fondled the other one's ass, which was pleasant for the girls and turned him on incredibly -- that and the physical pleasure he was feeling as his cock alternated between the feel of one vagina and then the other. The erotic sight of them cuddled up, while offering their arses to him was also very arousing. Kate was, at differing times, kissing him, fondling his balls, holding his hips or butt as he thrust, and even sometimes fingering herself. 1-2-3-4-5-6, change; 1-2-3-4-5-6, change; 1-2-3-4-5-6, change; as Jake got higher and found it harder to concentrate, the girls started to count out loud for him, and this added to both the humour and the eroticism of the game.

Eventually, Jake said, "I'm getting close," but then came the count of 6, and had to withdraw from Madeleine and enter Cassie. He was sure that Cassie was going to send him off, but these momentary pauses, when he changed partners, had a delaying effect, and he had to go eventually back to Madeleine. He got virtually all the way there, this time in Madeleine, even feeling a slight throb as he dispensed a little pre-cum, but the dreaded count of 6 came again and he quickly changed back to Cassie. Edging as he was, this time in Cassie, with the sight of her sexy little bum, the tightness of her love tunnel, and the tension he could feel in her body as she anticipated his orgasm, pushed him over the edge, and on the count of 5 he rammed it all the way in, one last time, and held it in while he ejaculated with a controlled grunt.

"Well done girls," said Kate. "Now can we have some lunch before I need to shower and change?" and they all laughed at the way she understated the 'normality' of what had just transpired.

Over lunch Kate asked Cassie how she felt now, after her three new experiences. "I hope we're not giving you too much, too soon?"

"No, no, not at all, Kate," replied Cassie. "I'm not sure I could keep up this pace on every visit, but I'm so thrilled that you've all brought me so far, so soon. A little over a week ago I was a little prude, with very little sexual experience, no adventures to speak of in my life thus far, no experience in love, other than with Jake before we did it here last week -- and look at me now. I've got my man back, and I'm so over-the-moon happy about that; I've not only rekindled my relationship with you, Kate, but we've taken it to an astronomically higher level than I ever thought possible -- I missed having you as a foster-mum, or mother-in-law, whatever you want to call it, almost as much as I missed having Jake as my boyfriend after we split, so I'm deliriously happy to have you back in my life. And, Maddy, I don't know how to describe you, but you're very, very special to me, and unique. Every girl can hope to find a boyfriend one day; every girl who does, will inherit a mother-in-law; but no girl I know has a girlfriend like you, and I feel so privileged to have you as a very important part of my life."