Kate and Jake Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeleine smiled sweetly at Cassie, covered her hand with her own, and said, "I knew from my first impressions of you that it was safe to encourage you back into Kate and Jake's lives, and I'm not just talking about sharing my fuck buddy or boyfriend. If you were just some ordinary chick who was lusting after Jake, like many girls on campus do, then I would have said, "Sorry, love, but he's mine now."

"Really?" queried Cassie. "I've always felt the least special of all the girls who have ever expressed an interest in Jake. Why did you let me in when you say you would've sent other girls away?"

"Well, I knew your history with Jake, and from talking to Jake and Kate, I assumed that you two broke up only because you had high expectations, but were sexually naïve. Then, when I met you, I could see you were very genuine. Not only that, I have always prided myself on being a good judge of character, and my intuitive opinion of you was that you were a girl of integrity and character, but most of all, it was obvious that you loved Jake very much indeed."

"Why was that a plus for me. Most girls wouldn't get bent out of shape if they saw their fella talking to a girl who was disinterested in him, or he in her, but they would become very possessive if they detected a spark between them."

Madeleine chuckled and said, "Fortunately for you, I'm not most girls. I'm totally not jealous -- such a waste of time and emotion. Gibran said something like, If you love someone, let them fly free. If they come back to you then they are truly yours; if they don't, then they were never yours in the first place. On top of that, I have made it quite clear to all of you that I am not making any long term romantic plans until well after I graduate, until after I finish my internship, in fact. Jake and I agreed to be fuck buddies so we could enjoy our sexual side without all the distractions and hassles of having a boyfriend or girlfriend. So, that's another reason I wasn't possessive or jealous -- our prenuptial agreement, if you like."

"Amazing!" said Cassie.

"There were a few considerations, though," said Madeleine, "which gave me pause for thought -- purely pragmatic ones. I thought, 'if I let this girl back into Jake's life, and it gets serious, I might have to find another fuck buddy, or at least cut down on my visits', but then two things happened:

one, I fell in love with Jake; and, two, I fell in love with Kate."

"But you're still not sorry I'm here, knowing that I love him too?" asked Cassie.

Madeleine smiled and said, "No, love. Falling in love with Jake was a bit scary for me," and seeing Cassie's eyebrows go up, she went on to explain: "I was starting to worry that I might never find another guy like Jake and end up wanting to marry someone four years younger than me -- worse, talk him into marrying someone four years older than he. You coming along put things back into perspective and I found that relaxing."

"What's the significance of you falling for Kate?"

Madeleine actually laughed out loud before answering this one. "Well, if my early concern was that sharing with you might cut down my access to Jake, at least I still had a fuck buddy in Kate. In fact, it was a good thing you came along because I don't really have time to do justice to two fuck buddies, but now you're on the scene it's working out perfectly, isn't it Kate."

Kate smiled and agreed with a nod.

"And, Kate, you're quite happy to acknowledge Maddy as your lover, and not someone you just play with from time to time?" asked Cassie.

"Yes, Cassie, now I am -- delighted to do so. Initially, when I met Madeleine, I had never done anything with another girl. When I admitted to being bi-curious and she admitted to being bisexual, and also experienced with girls, I admit I was a bit scared. It's one thing to be bi-curious, but an entirely different thing to actually try it. I did say that if ever I was tempted to try it, the girl would have to be young and gorgeous, and Maddy certainly is both of those things. It started out as just a one-off, to see what it was like. We liked it very much, so we kept doing it, and it was actually last Saturday when you and Jake were making love up the hall in his room, that I admitted feeling romantic love towards Maddy, and she said she felt the same. Don't get me wrong, we are both still more heterosexual than homosexual, and need a man from time to time."

"S-o-o-o...?" queried Cassie, drawing 'so' out to give her time to think, and because she was a bit fearful of the question she was about to ask, "Given your relationship with each other, and in view of what we did on the couch a little while ago -- twice -- how do you feel about me now, Maddy?"

"Truth?" answered Madeleine, and when Cassie nodded, she went on to say, "Very fond of you, and very attracted to you -- infatuated is a good word. Don't panic! The lesbian side of me doesn't chase after women who aren't interested, especially when I already have someone like Kate. I just want you to know that when I say something complimentary to you, I'm not just being nice, but really mean what I say. I enjoy your company, and I'm delighted to be sharing Jake with you... and maybe Kate to a degree, too."

Cassie smiled warmly and said, "Thanks Maddy. And you Kate -- how do you feel towards me, other than how a mother would normally feel towards his son's girlfriend?"

Kate smiled and said, "Being Jake's mother, and therefore the 'parent' in this group, I have to be a little more careful in what I say, but I'd be lying by omission if I didn't say that I feel the same way as Maddy does towards you, Cassie. As a parent I'm thrilled you and Jake are back together because you're everything I could ask for in a girlfriend for my son, maybe more than that one day, and I have always been very fond of you in a maternal way. However, I have come to feel about you exactly the same way as Maddy does. Like her, you don't have to worry about me making any uninvited or unwelcome advances towards you for the same reasons that Maddy gave, but also in my case, because you're my son's girlfriend, it would be totally inappropriate from that point of view alone. I know Maddy and I jumped you today -- well Maddy did, but I willingly joined in -- but that was just a bit of fun, never to be repeated if that's what you want. Have we shocked you?"

"No, not at all," said Cassie. "Look, I'm sure you'll both understand when I say Jake is the most important person to me, so whatever I say is subject to his approval, and he always comes first in my heart and responsibilities. However, having said that, and given that he seems cool with this girl-girl thing, now I've discovered a new side to you, Mrs C, Kate, and gotten to know you, Maddy, I actually would like to explore it further with you, either together or one at a time, if Jake is happy with that. I warn you that I'll be as nervous as a kitten the first few times, but it's something I really want to do. Is that okay with you, Jake?"

"Of course it is, Cassie, love. I missed you after we split; you missed me; Maddy came into my life and I'm eternally grateful for that; you came back into my life and I'm delighted about that; I love my mum more than any boy I know; so the way we are now is such a blessing -- all positives, no negatives, and we all get on so well. I'm ecstatically happy! One thing I am also very happy about is how we can all speak so openly in front of each other, especially about how we feel."

"Look at the time, " said Kate. "I need to shower, change, and get going," and she gave them all a kiss and left the room.

"I'll go when Kate goes, and then you lovers can enjoy the rest of the day in peace," said Madeleine.

---------- oOo ----------