All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 18'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Simply sublime

Thanks you for this superb submission! I long lusted after some J&C alone action and you delivered it, and in such fashion it was nothing to complain about. The kinky action and subsequent anal was done with obvious consideration, even though it seems that Cassie is by now prepared to everything Jake thinks of. Nice of her to take charge and hope to see that more often now that she opened up a bit. His struggle regarding the preferred body type was real and I'm glad to see them resolve it so nicely.

But the best of all is that Cassie voluntarily came to the conclusion that Jake should shag Kate. Her reasoning that anal isn't incest is a bit childish yet good enough for her and her sexual horizon for now. This is the best indication of her character growth and goes to show that the gang had really helped her be the confident little lady she became. Now the doors are open for that fabled 4-way fun, still they should thread it carefully and keep to the previous plan of action.

Thank you for this chapter and the whole story so far, 5* were a must :)

Whatever you overseas venture is about I wish you best of luck and enjoy it as much as possible!

And when you come back we'll be here waiting (Im)patiently for more.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Again a triumph!

So sensual...passionate...caring...sexy! Keep 'em coming/cumming...LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great Story why didn't you finish it ?????

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loving this

What a fantastic story and so much more to explore yet. I hope you can get back to writing more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another lost cause

This is just another unfinished literotica story. Unfortunately there are way to many of them already. Give up on this one because it's all you will see.

Stormydog4516Stormydog4516almost 7 years ago
Update for readers

I have been in contact with the author recently and received both bad and good news. Serious medical problems are the reason the story is unfinished. I believe that things are improving now and hopefully we will see more chapters in the future. Have good thoughts for a talented storyteller and he will return to health soon.

rayshepard57rayshepard57almost 6 years ago
more please

I have truly enjoyed this story so far and hope it continues for a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Storyline

But ... your one month overseas is now almost five years old!

I vguess Chapter 18 is the finish after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

Great storie to read.they're all 5years older now.....the next chapter(s) may come

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a fantastic series. I waited 5 days before reading this chapter because the story will be over. I will miss reading about the chemistry, passion, adoration and love displayed between the major characters of the story. In real life, how much better off would the human race be if the mother taught their son and/or daughter about how to satisfy their opposite number. This assumes that the mother is self-aware, educated, has an ego. Most men are not suited for this task because we simply are not taught that women are people with goals other than getting married, have children and "please their man". Most males do assume that if they got satisfied then so did the female. This is a 5 star series which contain many useful bits of knowledge and insight into human relations. Please read it with an open mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an awesome story but a long one loved it all except the domm part you need to continue with this story and see how things play out would love to see all 4 living together maybe with some children coming along. Still gave it a 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random8random87 months ago

This whole series has been terrific. Three very different and sexy women, very good dialogue and openness. Thanks. I only wish there was more to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous