Kate and Jake Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't answer... that would have been too rude for a slave, to draw attention to her master's mistake... but she couldn't suppress a giggle. She couldn't touch it either because her arms were in bondage, tied to a skyhook. Jake immediately realised his mistake and said:

"You might not be able to look, or touch, but you can feel." He slid her shorts down and instructed her to kick them off her ankles. He adjusted his height by flexing his knees, and placed his erect penis, not in her, but between her upper thighs so its topside was rubbing on her slit and clit. He then commenced'dry fucking'her, as we used to call it in my school days of yesteryear when 'nice girls' didn't go all the way before marriage, or at least a serious commitment, but if they really loved you, they might permit dry fucking, and even enjoy it, including getting hot and bothered themselves. The dry fucking of yesteryear was usually done with the girl's pants on, but in Jake and Cassie's case it was flesh to flesh – just no penetration... yet!

After getting her all worked up again, he peeled her unbuttoned shirt off, stood on the chair, slid it up the ropes, and stored it aloft, tucked into the G-clamp. He then came back to stand in front of her. She moaned as she felt his mouth lock on to her left boob, and writhed slightly as he used his tongue, lips, and teeth to advantage in giving her sensual, physical pleasure. He experienced erotic pleasure as he felt her nipple harden and grow under his tongue.

He reached down and played with her pussy, and this, in conjunction with what he was doing to her breasts, sent her spiralling upwards, and out of control.

"Sir, I'm going to come!" she cried out.

"Quick! Stand on the chair," he said as he pulled her blindfold off and helped her up onto it. He quickly removed the cuffs and instructed her to, "Put your legs around my waist and your arms around my neck," and she obeyed with his help. This activity and momentary distraction helped prevent her premature orgasm, but she was still sky high.

He reached under her bottom, found his now very rampant member, and guided it into her – into her vagina, this time... he would leave anal experimentation to another time when things were not so urgent. With her arms around his neck, and her legs locked around his waist, he arranged his arms around her hips, hands under her almost non-existent bottom, and commenced bouncing her up and down. Sometimes he would stop bouncing her, hold her still, and use his hips to thrust upwards into her with his rampant erection.

She cried out, "Sir! I'm coming!" and as she gripped his neck hard with her arms, with her legs holding his body in a scissor grip, he could feel her convulsing in his arms. He let the most violent part of her orgasm pass and then, while she was still twitching, her walked over to the lounge room dining table, still deep inside her, and gently deposited her on it, on her back. She watched in awe as he started thrusting again, and her eyes were like saucers when he stiffened, arched his back, rolled his eyes, and came in her with a guttural roar. This triggered either an aftershock in her, or a continuation of her original orgasm, and they came together, enjoying each other's grunts, groans, muscle twitches, and throbbings, while hugging each other tightly... until they were finally spent.

"Oh, Jake, or is it still, Sir?" she asked.

"No, the play session is over and we are sweethearts again, my love."

"That was unbelievable," she said.

"For me too," he agreed, and then scooped her up in his arms, and carried her to his room.

When they were cuddled up in bed, she asked shyly, "Why does my girlish body turn you on so much, Jake? Most guys want to play with girls with a more womanly figure."

"I don't know," he replied honestly. "Every guy has his own erotic triggers. Some guys love big boobs, even thefake look– I don't. Don't get me wrong – I love Maddy's big boobs, but they are entirely natural, and fun to play with, something different, but your little titties really get me going. It's been bit of a worry for me at times."

"In what way?" she asked, very interested to see what he had to say.

"Well, before mum banned porn in this house, I used to search out videos with the tabs:skinny; slim hipped; small ass; long legs; flat belly; small tits; petite; and teen.You are all of those things, and the perfect fantasy for me."

She laughed and said, "...and you ended up with Maddy as a fuck buddy – gorgeous, yes, but the opposite of all of those things."

He chuckled and said, "Yep, but as I said before, a bit of variety is nice. I enjoy you both at differing times, for differing reasons."

"And Kate is perfect – even I lust after her to a degree," giggled Cassie.

"Yes, she is perfect, but she is my mother, so I can't think too deeply about her attributes, other than to be proud of having a mother like her, and that leaves me free to pursue the girl of my dreams – my skinny little teenager."

"Aww, Jake," she said as she snuggled into him. "Why did you say it's been a bit of a worry for you at times?"

"It's complicated," he said. "You look pretty much like you did when you were fifteen, or even younger, other than you face perhaps, which has matured a little. There are two sides to our lovemaking, Cass: one is making love to you, the person, enjoying all the love between us, and all your qualities; the other is the physical side of it, the look of you, and, at the risk of being crude, I love fucking you."

"I'm glad," she said, "but why is that a worry?"

"One day I found myself wondering if I had paedophilic tendencies. You are eighteen, but you look younger, and I wondered if all your pubescence charms and little-girl features appealed to me because I go for under-age girls."

"You've never courted an under-age girl though," she said. "It's my good fortune that I have a guy who loves me just the way I am. You're being silly."

"I know I'm not into kids... now... but it did worry me for a moment."

"What convinced you otherwise?" she asked.

"Well, one day I was having a sandwich on the lawns of the university with a girl in my class – a woman, really, mum's age, and another young woman came up and gave her a kiss and a hug. I must admit, I was a bit taken with the newcomer. She was tall – I estimated close to six feet – and was wearing tight jeans and fitting shirt. She had a great figure to my way of thinking – very much like yours, with the pubescent figure I like: small boobs; narrow hips; small bottom; long legs; and so on. I got quite a shock when my friend introduced her as her daughter.'You must have started young',I said, to which she replied,'Not at all. Unlike your mum, I was twenty three when I had Sarah. Contrary to her appearance, she is only twelve, you know, although nearly thirteen now'."

"So, how did that convince you that you didn't have a fetish for young girls?" she asked cheekily.

"Because, as soon as he mum told me how old she was, I saw her in a completely different light and lost all interest in her as a sexual being. As her mum said, despite appearances, she was just a kid."

"As I remember it, you started groping me when I wasn't much older than thirteen," she teased.

"Yes, but I was only fourteen, so it has always been normal and legal between us, and you were over seventeen when we went all the way. It seems I have a bit of a fetish for pubescent females, as long as they are of legal age and mature intellect."

"I'm glad," she said as she snuggled her bottom into his lap. "You make me feel really good about myself."

"Well you should," he said. "I not only love fucking you, but I also love your mind, so there!"

"Oh, Jake, that was a lovely thing to say, and I want you to know I feelexactlythe same way. I love you to bits, and the sex is just the icing on the cake... talking of which, I can feel something hard pressing on my back. What would you like to do about that, huh?"

He chuckled and said, "We could make love, or just have sex... or... try something new."

She rolled over to face him, grinned, and said, "Something new sounds interesting. What did you have in mind?"

"Since you asked about it earlier on, I was wondering if you would like to try anal intercourse? We are both anal virgins, so if you aren't too grossed out by the suggestion, I could be your first, and you can be mine... but let me be quick to say you don't have to do it – no pressure – and I won't be disappointed if you say no. I've never been attracted to the idea in the past, so I don't have a hankering to do it – it's not a fetish of mine – but on the other hand, it is something neither of us have done, and it might be interesting to explore it together."

"I'd explore anything and everything with you, Jake, I love you so much. I'm also curious, so let's try it, huh? I don't know anything about it. I hope you do."

"Only what I have read. Mum's never done it, so she couldn't tell me about it, and Maddy is an anal virgin too."

"So, if we do this then we'll know more about something than Kate or Maddy! – that'll have to be a first. They are usually our teachers and coaches. Let's do it!" she said with a cheeky grin. "Where do we start?"

"From what I've read, you need lots of lube. Mum's got some very expensive stuff in a jar which is meant to be the best – much better than baby oil. It seems from what I've read and seen in videos, that it's a good idea to start off having sex, or making love, the normal way, to get me fully erect, and you very much in the mood."

"I like the sound of that," she said. "You go and fetch the lube while I go to the toilet and have a shower. I want to be squeaky clean for you."

"Okay, but you have a shower in the bathroom, while I have one in mum's ensuite, and I'll meet you in her room in a few minutes. I think it would be nice to do it in there on the big bed, and that's where the lube is, anyway."

Less than ten minutes later they were both naked on Kate's bed, and cuddling up to one another.

"I do love you, Cassie," he said, as he kissed her sweetly on her lips, while gently fingering her down below.

"And I you," she replied.

He kissed her all over her face, nibbled her ear, traced his tongue down her neck, and then settled down to work on her boobs with his mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned, and then asked:

"Do you think my boobs are getting any bigger. Kate said they would, if they were stimulated enough. Apart from what you do to me, I have been giving them a bit of massage every day, but I'm not convinced it's having much effect."

"It's not just touching your breasts that does it, Cass. You have to do this too," he said as he gave her vulva an extra rub and inserted one finger into her vagina. The breasts have to be stimulated as part of sexual arousal and orgasm, and then, from what mum says, they do respond and grow – you need some hormones to be involved, not just a massage."

"You know, I never used to masturbate, but now you've told me that, I just might," she giggled.

"So, you don't masturbate?' he asked.

"Never used to,is what I said. Since that first mind-blowing session with you – the first one here, I mean, on our second time around, not our first disaster a year ago – I have been a bit wicked and fiddled with myself as I replayed our love making sessions in my mind."

"I'm glad you've turned into a very sensual woman," he said. "So, now you have another reason to masturbate – to grow your boobs, but don't grow them too much. I like them small."

They kissed and cuddled, caressed and petted each other, until she finally said, "Jake, if you don't take me soon, I'm going to burst."

He smiled, positioned himself between her legs, and entered her. As always, she gasped as she felt his long, thickish, love rod stretching her vagina open as it slid all the way in. They looked into each other's eyes as he slowly fucked her.

"I'm getting very high," she said, "and I know if I go off it will probably bring you with me, so how do we change to this other thing we're going to try?"

"From what I've read, and seen on videos, you can do it in a number of positions: face-to-face, like we are now; or, with the girl on all fours in the doggy position; or, lying on our sides, your cute little bum in my lap; – just to mention a few."

"Can we do it face-to-face, please, so we canbothsee what's going on, and also so we can look at each other and talk our way through it?"

"Absolutely," he replied. "Let's put a pillow under your bottom to raise it up a little."

He pulled out of her while getting her into position, and then, picking up the jar of lube from the bedside table, he smeared it liberally on her anus, and then started working it inside with his index finger.

"That feels so good," she said, "... strange, but good – I like it."

When he felt she was well lubricated in her back passage, he reinserted his cock into her vagina and started slowly thrusting.

"That feels so good," she said, dreamily.

"I think it might be harder to push him in the other hole, so I am just bringing him back to maximum erection, and enjoying every minute of it," he said as he looked down on her teen-like body, moving in sympathy with his, and her pretty, smiling face. Eventually, he withdrew his steel-rod-like cock and smothered it with lube from the jar. "If this hurts, tell me," he said.

"I'm sure it will," she said as she looked at his erection and wondered how it was going to fit into her tightly closed little anus, "but, Jake, unless I tell you otherwise, please don't stop or hold back. I want to do this, and I'm sure, once it is all the way in, it'll be okay. I might just grizzle a bit along the way, is all."

"Good girl," he said, as he poked her puckered up little anus with the engorged tip of his cock.

He quickly realised that no amount of pushing was going to force his blunt cock-head into her tightly closed anal sphincter. "Bear down a little," he said, "as if you were going to the toilet. I've read that relaxes the muscles."

She did, and he felt her tightly closed anus give a little, but there was no way a direct thrust was going to push his cock into her. He tried a new tack, and lay his cock in her anal divide, the underside of his cock-head resting on her anus – lying across it, rather than the full frontal attack he had been trying. As he pressed down on the top of his cock-head with his thumb, he asked her to bear down again, and they were both taken by surprise when it 'popped' inside.

She gasped; he looked concerned; but she said, "Don't take it out again! Let's just rest for a moment until I get my breath back, and then take it from there."

"All right then," he said, "If you're sure you're okay?"

"I am," she said. "The discomfort's rapidly disappearing as I get used to having him in there." she avoided the use of the word 'pain'. It actually did hurt when he pressed it in and the girth of his rampant cock stretched her anal sphincter like it had never been stretched before. "Okay – it's comfortable now. Would you like to slide it in a little further? – very slowly, please."

He did, very slowly, and she reassured him it was okay even though she was flinching from time to time as he stretched her. When he was finally all the way in, up to the hilt, so to speak, he asked:

"How does it feel?"

"Strange, but not unpleasant," she replied. "I feel very full, if you know what I mean – like when you want to go to the toilet."

He reached over and picked up a vibrator that was sitting on the covers near the jar of lube, and handed it to her.

"I don't know how true it is, but I read on a forum where some women said they hate anal; some love it; some live for it; and some never want to go back to vaginal intercourse again; that if you can bring yourself to orgasm while your partner is fucking you anally, the orgasms are very intense – but most women don't have an orgasm from anal intercourse alone. So, how about masturbating with either your fingers or the vibrator while I gently move inside you?"

She smiled cheekily and said, "I'm up for that. Intense orgasms, huh?" and she proceeded to masturbate, alternating between her hand and the plastic fantastic, while Jake very carefully withdrew part of the way, and then went all the way back in again.

It was a new and wonderful experience for him. He could literally getallthe way in as there was no cervix to block his progress, and it also felt good because she was very tight indeed. Truth? He soon decided he preferred the feel of vaginal intercourse, but this was new, exciting, and something he would like to revisit occasionally. It wasn't lovemaking, nor was it just sex, but the sharing of a new experience, and that, in itself, made it special. She had placed a few pillows behind her upper back so she was propped up enough to have a good view of what was happening down below, and she found it to be a very erotic sight indeed; one that complimented her fingers and the vibrator in rapidly arousing her. While Jake was slowly thrusting he was also using his fingers in her vagina, when they were not in the way of what she was doing herself, and he was getting very turned on as he watched her facial expressions, her flexing six-pack, and other signs of arousal.

"The full feeling has gone and turned into absolute pleasure," she managed to say in ragged speech. "You can thrust a little faster if you like," she said as she moved the vibrating plastic around her clitoris, while fingering herself with her other hand.

Jake did speed up, and as he saw her grimacing and jerking on the brink of orgasm, his arousal matched hers, stroke by stroke.

Finally she cried out and bucked violently as a very strong orgasm convulsed her body. He intuitively felt he didn't have to be gentle any more, and thrust faster until he came too.

Still inside her, he leant forward and they kissed and hugged in the afterglow. Finally, he slowly withdrew from her, and now the anaesthetising effects of extreme sexual arousal had ebbed away, she gasped when he finally slipped out of her and her stretched anus started to come back to its normal size.

"I don't know if you can see this," he said, pointing to her crotch.

She struggled up to a sitting position and they both looked on in awe as a little stream of white cum trickled out of her anus and onto the towel he had laid down before they started.

"Amazing!" she said. "I often get the post-coital drip after we've made love, but nothing as immediate as this."

"Bear down a bit and see if you can push a little more out," he suggested. She did, and a constant stream of his love juices came out, sometimes in a thin stream and sometimes bubbling as it went.

They lay in each other's arms talking about what they had just done.

"What you read in that forum was spot on," she said. "That would have to be one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had."

"So, you want to do it that way again, huh?" he teased.

"Yes please," she replied, "but not all the time – only occasionally. When I saybest orgasm, I mean that in a technical sense, like when the object of the exercise is just to have sex and give each other an orgasm. That was more intense than any vibrator orgasm, or even a manual or oral sex orgasms, but there is no substitute formaking love,which is what I want to do most of the time," she concluded with a shy grin. "But it is important to keep the spark in one's sex life, so any time you feel like a bit of BDSM or anal intercourse, just do it, and I'll love it."

"I can't believe you're the same girl I lost my virginity too," he said with a loving smile.

"...and I can't believe you're the same guy I lostmyvirginity too," she said, also with a loving smile.