Kate and Jake Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" she said, suddenly animated. "I can't wait to tell Maddy and Kate that we are no longer anal virgins!"

He smiled at her exuberance and said, "What if they want to find out what it is all about?"

"I'm sure they will, and if so, I expect you to do your duty and induct them into the world of anal.Youhave to do it, because we can't let them be hurt by some bloke who is just getting his rocks off. Also, I want to watch you do it, so you'll have to wait until we are all together, okay?"

He chuckled, kissed her, and said, "You are one in a million, Cassie, and I love you very much indeed. Okay, if Maddy wants to find out what it is all about, I can show her, and you can watch, but I think you're forgetting that Kate is my mum."

"Oh, yes," mused Cassie. "Hmm. Is anal the same as incest? I mean, the main reason for the incest laws is to prevent closely related people having children, but you can't get pregnant through anal intercourse, can you?"

"You wouldn't mind if I had sex with my own mother?" he asked, pretending to be gobsmacked.

"Not at all," she replied, "and I think you would enjoy it too, as would she."

"What makes you think and say that?" he asked.

"Well, Jake, you'd have to look a long time to find a young lady as gorgeous as Kate – any man would give his eye teeth to go to bed with her, so why wouldn't you enjoy it?"

"I might," he admitted. "She is very sexy, indeed, but she's still my mum, and she might not feel the same way."

"Rubbish!" replied Cassie. "I've seen the way she looks at you, and even when you have ahelloorgoodbyekiss, she puts much more into it than any other mother I know... and so do you, so there!" she said triumphantly, with a cheeky grin. "You two are made for each other, and look so good together. I'm just glad she's quite a bit older than you,andyour mother – otherwise I'd have no chance."

"Tell you what," he said, "if she does say she wants to try anal, and I'm the only guy she trusts to try it with, Imightreconsider, but I'm not going to put the hard word on my mother, okay?" He was warming to the idea of a full-on foursome, but also mindful of his conversation with his mum and Maddy, wherein they counselled him to keep the incest a secret from Cassie, just in case he and Cassie went their own ways one day. After all, he was only nineteen (almost) and Cassie was only just eighteen, so a lot could happen over the next few years, and a secret shared is no longer a secret. He would play it by ear, and see what the other ladies in his life decided was the best thing to do.

"Jake?" she said, "Do you think, if we cuddle for a while, you might be up to making love to me to finish the day off in the most perfect way?"

"And, you're the girl who didn't like sex, not that long ago. It seems you are insatiable now!"

"Only with you," she said.

"Okay, well let's cuddle for a while and see what comes up," he replied with a grin.

---------- oOo ----------