All Comments on 'Kate & Jim'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
visualwillvisualwillalmost 13 years ago
Loved It!

Please, can we have more?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

brilliant, and so much potential for continuing the story

db1044db1044almost 13 years ago
Good One

I very much enjoyed the first installment and am looking forward to the next chapter.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
Nice Start

Beagle another great story and can't wait for the next chapter. Welcome back and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your Story Prompts Us

to write our own plots. I hope Chapter 2 takes us on through the production of "Kiss Me, Kate", their marriage, and their answer to the call of the biological clock - an excellent romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is a fantastic story! The first half had me laughing during every scene, and the second half was so well-done and endearing. Excellent job!

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Great story

This is really a great story premise. Please continue with it. It's a shame to leave it unfinished.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
I wonder about Jim's reactions - talk about multiple personality

But Kate's destruction of the wooden box and intrusion into private memories would have cooked her goose with me... I'm not going to read the rest of this series.

LowcountryLowcountryabout 11 years ago
Purr...

Well, I loved it! I'm a fan of prolonged foreplay, and edging and the like. This story went on for what seemed to be an eternity. Loved it! So far, the best on Lit.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
princes

There are over 5000 Saudi princes, very few would miss one.

Of course if he were sent home alive with parts missing it could make a good object lesson.

More than one prince would be even better.

Few modern people know that "an eye for an eye" was originally intended to be a measure of mercy.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 9 years ago
superb

great writing skills , story, look forward to reading the rest of the chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No.

Just no.

You might have had a good idea to start with, but making Kate into a one-dimensional punching bag - no. It also makes the male protagonist into a useless macho pig who doesn't shy back from abusing another person's difficulties for his own profit.

It is far from hot, and definitely not a romance.

Besides, get an editor. The grammatical errors made it really trying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really fun story. Sure you need an editor but the bones are vfery good.

I would have gotten rid of the in-depth Gina subplot, i felt it too distracting from the main story. Her just running off or cutting up his heart some other way mightve served the main plot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I strongly disagree with anonymous 5/28/17 comment!

He is obviously a Saudi prince who is now afraid of what can now happen to him for his past deeds (MBS?). I think this author has the right idea on loving relationships. Having Gina run away from Jim would imply that his intuition was wrong and he loved a bad person. I believe that Jim has the ability to look beyond a person’s outer shell and into the closed hearts. With Gina and Kate, he knows that if he can get below their rough exterior he will find a woman who will give him unconditionally love which can never be broken. This idiot anonymous has no understand of true love and demonstrates this by his 5/28/17 comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent.

Except for the tortuous grammar! An intimacy with Shakespeare's plays does not permit the painful mangling of tense and syntax. Otherwise, an interesting story and still to be continued .5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How in the world?

How in the world did you get a 4.85 rating? You write like a two year old. I couldn't get past page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Nice

I am really enjoying this story and am very much looking forward to seeing more of it. I’m not convinced that some of the commenters here actually read the same story I did, but that’s their loss. I will admit that it took maybe half a page for me to adjust to the author’s writing style, but after that it was off to the races. My only criticism is that it seems like Jim is a bit like Superman. There just doesn’t seem to be anything he can’t do. But it is fiction, so on with the story, I guess.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Why would you shave off a Fire Bush? That's like using A1 on a good steak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10-08-2021 Another incomplete story on Lit

Santa51455Santa51455about 2 years ago

Wow just wow. Absolutely great

maurypmaurypover 1 year ago

i dont know much, but i thought it was very good

USMCVetUSMCVetabout 1 year ago

Outstanding, but unfinished series. You’ve been warned.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWife7 months ago

I don't consider a story full of insults and physically harm a romance.

However, my main complaint is regarding the writing style. It is so difficult to comprehend. Agree to an earlier comment - how did this story manage such a high rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeagle9690@beagle9690
440 Followers
Retired Law Enforcement. I dislike profanity for profanities sake.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories