Kate and the Haunted B&B Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby-girl suck daddy's cock, suck it in deep. I'm gonna cum and I want you to get it all. Keep my cock in your warm tight mouth. Suck it and lick it with your warm tongue until I blast my daddy cum deep down your throat."

Daddy said all this with a distant voice while using my mouth for his pleasure. I wanted daddy's cock in my mouth. I wanted daddy's sperm to coat my tongue. I wanted daddy to shoot his cum out of his cock and drown my throat. I don't know where all those thoughts were coming from but I knew they felt right.

Daddy had two fingers up my cunt now and was rubbing my clit with his thumb. My body went stiff and I shook violently into an orgasm. I pushed my hips up off the bed to get daddy's fingers in deep and rub across my swollen clit. My calves trembled and I lost strength and fell back to the bed. Hot liquid just shot out of my pussy and soaked daddy's fingers. My tightening down on daddy's cock in my mouth must have pushed him over the edge. Hot thick liquid hit the back of my throat.

"Yes kitten, suck my cock! I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming. Get it all! Suck each shot out my dickhead. Take it deep and drink it all," moaned my daddy.

His balls rested against my chin and his cock slid down my throat. I could feel his cock pulse on my tongue each time a glob hit the back of my throat. I slid back my lips to just his dickhead and sucked two or three globs of his hot thick cum onto my tongue.

I rubbed a little knot under his dickhead with my wet tongue and felt his body tremble. I sucked maybe one more drop of cum from his dickhead when he pulled out. I swirled his cum drops around inside my mouth and across my tongue before making a loud swallowing noise.

"That was great daddy. Is there gonna be more? Are you gonna eat my pussy? Are you gonna have sex with your naughty daughter daddy? Are you gonna do all that or should I scream and wake the whole house?" I teased him.

"Don't worry kitty-kat I'm gonna play with you then give you my hard thick cock to drive you crazy," daddy moaned in a voice not like his. Same as mommy had a strange voice last night.

Daddy pulled the cover sheet off the bed and crawled between my wide open legs. His mouth opened and sucked in my pussy lips and drank the nectar I had produced when I came off his fingers. He let my pussy lips go and captured my love button. He sucked and licked away until I screamed into my pillow and ejected pussy juice all over his face and chest.

"Oh dammdadddy you're making me cum. I'm ccuuuummiiiinngg daaaaaadddddddddy," I moaned and shook as my thighs clamped down on my daddy's face.

"Your pussy feels just like your mommy's. Your pussy lips are so smooth and your pussy curls are tickling my face. I'd love to see your young wet pussy but it's too dark. Maybe tomorrow you'll show daddy your pretty kitten?" daddy teased.

Daddy quickly pushed two thick fingers into my cunt and found that pad in my pussy and rubbed me there causing my liquid to leak down my ass. My daddy's tongue slid down between my lips then pushed under my crotch and licked me 'back there'.

Again like my mom doing it I never knew doing something back there could feel so good. His very wet tongue was able to just enter my hinny and he rolled it around in there for a few seconds. My hinny relaxed and opened up some and more of his thick long tongue slid up my hinny. I was lost from that point in my life because I loved that feeling and wanted more. Instead the tongue slid out and entered my pussy. I thought I would die! His thick tongue slid up my pussy and stroked in and out. I then felt him moving between my thighs.

I felt a pressure at the opening of my pussy so I moved my hands between my legs and touched there. I was shocked to feel something soft but hard about the size of a plum lay between my palm and my pussy lips. I shook in fear of thinking something that big was going to enter me and rip away my virginity.

I used my two hands to pull my pussy lips apart. My fingers got soaked with my own moisture and daddy's plum slid between my pussy lips to soak up that honey. I then felt his plum push between my pussy lips and begin to enter me. It both hurt and drove me onward with pleasure.

More and more of his cock entered me. 'Cock', again I had never used that word before but cock was the right word for what was pushing my 'cunt' wide open. I said 'cunt' for that was the right word for that part of me that was being ravished.

Daddy's cock stopped when it hit no maidenhood, no virginity barrier. I felt his cock slide backwards till it was almost out of my pussy and then without warning he slammed his cock down hard and pushed against the back of my womb. I almost fainted away. He pulled his cock out and I moaned its loss.

"Has my kitten been a bad girl? Did she let some inexperienced boy take her treasure and then dump her?" he growled.

"No daddy yours is the first cock to claim my pussy. I'm well past eighteen but no boy has ever had sex with me. After I turned eighteen you bought me that expensive bike. When I was learning all the gears and shifting I crashed my bike and the crossbar hit hard against my coochie. Mommy checked me in the bathroom and there was blood on my white cotton panties. She cleaned me up than told me it would be easier on my wedding night. But I didn't know then what she meant."

"But now I do. Your big daddy cock just slipped inside me. There was discomfort as your big thick cock pushed my pussy open and you hit the back with your dickhead. Please put it back inside and fuck me. Claim my pussy by being my first. I love you daddy."

He pushed his cock deep into my pussy and touched me deep then coated his cock with the pussy moisture pooling inside me. He slowly slid his long cock out of my pussy and touched his cockhead against my dripping pussy lips. His cock entered me again and he quickly began to stroke his cock out and into my cunt driving me to heights of sexual pleasure I had never felt before.

All at once I knew to find that something at the top of my pussy lips and rub it. My 'clit' became as large as a peanut again and very sensitive. I rubbed harder as he worked his cock in my cunt. The sensations throughout my body and centered in my pussy became very intense and I knew I was in for a new experience. His thick cock was rubbing that pad inside my pussy giving me mini orgasms and making me pulse pussy juice. As I pulled on my clit and pinched real hard I felt my daddy's cock begin to grow inside my cunt.

"Daddy, daddy you have to stop. You can't cum inside my pussy. I'm not protected," I moaned.

Daddy pulled his wet cock out and told me to flip over. When I did he pulled me up till I was on my hands and knees and he pushed pillows under me. My ass was pointing back at him as my pussy pulsed so close to an orgasm. 'SLAP' on my ass real hard. Slap, slap, slap, salp, over and over until my ass was on fire and I was crying into my pillow. But my pussy felt so empty and I wanted desperately to be filled up again.

"Fill my pussy again daddy! Push your cock back in there and make me cum. Pound away in my cunt. Push it in deep. Shoot your hot cum all over my back and ass daddy!" I moaned like a seaport slut.

Daddy plowed my pussy driving me crazy with lust. He reached under me and twisted my button. I screamed and shook through a massive orgasm. My daddy still had his hard cock deep down my cunt but he wasn't moving. I lay like that on my bed for some time and wondered what was next. I did not have long to wait.

I felt my daddy's cock slide slowly out of my pussy. His cock stroked between my ass cheeks and I moaned deeply. His dickhead stopped right in the center of my ass then up against my dark door. His plum sized cockhead pushed against me back there and slowly opened my butt. Pushing and retreating, pushing then retreating and suddenly his cockhead popped through and I felt him begin to slide down my ass chute.

"Ooh DADDY, it hurts a little but feels so good, so big filling me up back there. That's so nasty daddy," I moaned.

I knew he was fully in my ass when I felt his huge balls push against my pussy lips. I felt the pressure in my bowels pushing out my tummy. My daddy then began an attack on my ass that soared me into heights of sexual arousal I had never felt.

I slid my hand down and onto my cunt and I attacked my clit. After a minute or two of my daddy pounding his cock in and out of my ass I felt his large balls begin to tighten then pulse six, seven, eight times. What felt like hot honey shot down my ass and coated my insides.

I chose then to squeeze and tug my clit and shook into a very intense orgasm and screamed, "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming daddy."

I bit down on my covers to muffle my yells and moaned through several orgasms as my daddy continued to saw in and out of my ass. At last he stopped and slid slowly out. My ass ring felt wide open.

I tried to push back to capture his cock and keep him deep inside me but to no avail. When his dick head popped out of my ass a stream of his cum leaked out and ran down and across my pussy. It stuck in my little triangle of pussy hair. Now fully exhausted and spent I dragged myself up onto my bed and fainted into a deep sleep.

I dragged myself out of bed in the morning and took a hot shower to cleanse me of all that cum. Oh my ass felt so used, like I was constipated and had to push a rock out. I rubbed around my back star with coconut soap to try to ease the discomfort. However I now loved cleaning my nipples and my bare pussy. I knew I'd better stop or they would find me on the floor of the shower moaning my pleasure.

I went to my closet and chose a frilly summer dress. As I slipped it over my body I realized I did not put on underwear. I felt so naughty feeling the soft fabric on my tits and my firm ass. Besides I had something to show daddy!

I went into the kitchen and everyone was still in their nightwear. I could see mom's dark nipples and dark triangle where her thighs joined. She was humming a happy tune as she went about the kitchen. Was I shocked to see Aunt Meg dress the same? Guess not.

My dad and uncle had on nightshirts and loose shorts. My dad and uncle were man-spread on the kitchen chairs and I could see the outline of their thick long cocks. Uncle Teddy had a bulge down his thigh that shocked me. He was twice as big as my daddy. Staring at that horse cock made my pussy juice just start dripping out. My mom and my aunt checked out their man from time to time and smiled knowingly.

When I thought no one was watching I whispered, "Daddy" and pulled up the front of my dress so he could see my naked pussy. He took a good long look and it made me get so more wetter between my pussy lips. He brought two fingers up to his mouth and pushed his long tongue between them several times. I had to hold onto the table as my legs got weak from his nasty thoughts about me. I dropped my skirt and rumpled his hair and whispered, "Maybe later," and laughed.

We went for a ride around the huge lake and stopped at a few quaint shops. First my daddy then my uncle would goose my ass as we walked through the aisles in the stores. Oh dam it was a huge mistake to bend over to check out stuff on the low shelf. Uncle Teddy slipped his hand under my dress and slid fingers easily between my wet labia. Like a slut I pushed back trying to get those fingers up my pussy. Finally we went for lunch at an outdoor restaurant that looked across the wide lake directly at my Uncle Ted's magnificent house. He told us that many investors had tried to make him sell and convert the house into a B&B.

Uncle Ted had done the analysis and a B&B right there would make someone a good living. He then offered to pay my way through college and a master's if I took up Hospitality & Hotel Management and returned to run the place. We all thought that was a great plan so that directed my future. Lunch was over so my mom turned her chair around to watch the activity on the lake. My Aunt had also done the same.

I hadn't planned it that way but I found myself sitting between my father and my uncle. Suddenly I felt my uncle's hand on my knee and when I didn't chase it it slid under my dress and moved up my thigh. Taking a look around the table I made sure my elder women could not see what was going on. As his warm hand went higher I opened my thighs wider. My knee hit my daddy's leg and then I felt his hand creep up my other thigh. It was a slow race but both hands reached my naked labia. One set of fingers entered my pussy and another started to rub my clit.

I raised my hips and flipped my skirt up behind my ass because I could feel my pussy begin to drip my juice and I didn't want a big wet spot. My bare ass felt the cold of the metal chair as I sat back down. Uncle Ted's two thick fingers slid easily up my dripping pussy.

My dad had pushed his chair back I think to watch his older brother play with his daughter's pussy. Suddenly daddy grabbed my hand and moved it under the table and onto his bare thick long cock. He positioned my fingers around his cock shaft and pumped my hand up and down his hot cock. My tiny fingers couldn't fit all around my daddy's cock but I did my best.

That afternoon daddy taught me how to jerk off a cock. He kept his hand over mine and applied different pressure to places on his cock. He moved my palm over the crown of his dickhead to get the pre-cum oozing out of the top. He took my thumb and circled the knot under his helmet. He really liked me doing that.

He pulled my hand up and whispered for me to lick my palm and get it wet with spit. When I did I got a taste of his sperm and licked it clean. I dribbled a glob of spit onto my palm then went back to work on daddy's cock all on my own. Daddy started thrusting his cock through my fingers and I spent a lot of time massaging his dickhead.

All this time Uncle Teddy was pumping my cunt with his fingers. His thumb found my clit and he was driving me crazy with pleasure. He curled his fingers inside my dripping pussy and found that soft pad up towards the front. When he rubbed it hot pussy juice just poured out from my lips and wet my ass. I was trying my best to keep quiet but his fingers were giving me mini orgasms and making me tremble.

Suddenly my daddy grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his lap. I knew now what he wanted and I opened my mouth on his dickhead and sucked. I ran my tongue across his dick knot and pumped my lips just on his dickhead. I gripped the bottom of his dick with my little hand and pumped his cock. I kept my lips tight on his dickhead and felt his thighs begin to shudder. Then his cock pulsed six, seven, eight times filling my mouth and throat with his hot, thick daddy cum.

My pussy was again massaged by my Uncle as I crept towards an orgasm. I sucked daddy clean then sat back up. I brought my napkin up to my lips and shoved it in my mouth and bit down as I suddenly shook into a strong orgasm from Uncle Teddy's fingers and thumb. I shook through several orgasms because Uncle Teddy would not stop punishing my cunt. As my pussy pulsed on each orgasm I soaked my seat and the fingers in my pussy. Uncle slowly pulled his fingers out of my pussy then slid them down my ass crack and painted my asshole with my hot thick pussy nectar. His hand left my crotch and squeezed my thigh strongly.

"You seem distant Kattie," my Aunt Meg said softly after turning towards me.

"I'm thinking deeply about Uncle Ted's offer and wondering how to get it all in motion," I tried to deflect as my pussy dripped juices through the wrought iron of the seat.

We sat for some time watching the sun move across the lake. I tried to calm down and get my pussy to stop dripping. I finally had to push my napkin against my labia and under my ass to soak up all my residual pussy juice. When we stood to leave I carefully left the napkin on the chair and smoothed my dress back down covering my ass and pussy.

"Come here my darling," my uncle said as he reached down and shoved the soaking wet napkin in his pocket.

He hooked his arm across my back as we walked to the car. Sneakily he ran his strong hand onto my ass and squeezed those cheeks. I pushed back into his hand and moaned softly. With us as the last pair walking to the car he ran that hand under my dress then softly ran fingers up my butt crack and across my dark star. He stayed between my ass cheeks until we reached the car. Very softly I heard him say 'soon'.

My daddy held the car door open for me and when I went to slide in I pulled my dress up and let him see my naked pussy once more. He smiled as I blushed deep red but felt very sexy. I moved across the mid seat and lay my head on mom's breasts. I softly cupped one of mom's breasts and held on. She hummed as she petted my hair on the way back.

Again it was a quiet night and I had to shower again to rinse my crotch of my dried pussy juice. Oh dam did I love to rub my little button for the pleasure I felt. I toweled off and moaned when the fabric ran across my tits. I slid naked under the sheets again keeping the memory of what the men had done to my pussy.

I floated in a dream of pleasure as my pussy was filled then emptied over and over. My tits pulsed with pleasure as my nipples felt the pitching. I could begin to feel my pussy juice leak down between my ass cheeks and wet my sheets. Pleasure shocks penetrated my tits as my nipples were sucked, one then the other. The pressure on my torso eased but then I felt my pussy filled all the way to the back. I moaned deeply.

"Are you enjoying my little toy deep in your wet pussy, Kattie dear? Do you like it going in and out of your wet pussy hole? Does it feel good hitting the back of your pussy, kissing the other lips deep inside? Are you moaning each time the clit bunny hits your swollen button? Do you like me rubbing your knot while your squirm against my wet pussy? Do you want more Kattie? You'll have to beg me to fuck you Kattie girl," I deep voice growled.

I opened my eyes and the moonlight let me see it was my Aunt Meg. She was much older than mom and her tits sagged down her chest and flopped around as she moved. She tossed her head each time she drove the toy into my pussy. Her long gray streaked hair draped across her tits then flipped back down to her ass.

I reached up and palmed the nipple end of each of her tits and I squeezed and felt her nipple go hard against my palm. I pulled on her nipples until she moaned. I squeezed and pulled the saggy ends of what were huge breasts once upon a time. I leaned up and pulled a saggy breast to my mouth, took a nipple between my teeth and bit down. Aunt Meg moaned so I did the same to the other breast but that one I pulled on her stiff long nipple with my teeth until she had to lean forward to ease the discomfort.

"Aren't you a naughty little niece Kattie Kat. Do you like biting Aunt Meg's old tits? Do you like sucking those old nipples? Did you like those boys rubbing your pussy under the table today? Did you like sucking your daddy's cock? Did you like his dessert of hot thick daddy butter? Did you like cumming all over your chair as you bit that napkin? Did you care that one hand belonged to my husband, your uncle and the other belonged to your daddy? Are you a little slut now Kattie?" she growled as she pinched my clit.

"Do you like those thick seven inches of false cock cramming your cunt Kattie? I've got the other seven inch up my old hairy pussy and the other bunny rubbing my clit each time I slam against your cute naked pussy lips. Do you wanna cum Kattie? Do you wanna spray my tummy with your hot cum juice? I can feel your thighs squeezing me as you get close. Do you wanna cum? You'll have to beg me Kattie. Beg your Auntie Meg right now and I'll help you cum. Do it, do it!" she growled in a deeper voice.