Kate and the Haunted B&B Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum, Auntie, make me cum. Fill my cunt with that fat cock and punish my cunt! Make me cum," I begged and pushed my cunt hard against her own pussy squeezing the two clit bunnies between us.

Aunt Meg gripped my clit and strummed it around and around and I slid into a powerful orgasm. My pussy pulsed on that false cock and on each pulse my pussy juice shot out against her tummy and then sprayed my own tits. I soaked the both of us. I moaned mumbling nonsense sounds as my hips ground against her pussy and I dropped back down to the bed panting like a hundred yards racer. My tits heaved as I tried to get my breath back.

"Don't think you're done little Kattie. Now you're gonna help me cum you little slut," she growled.

Aunt Meg pulled the cock out of my pussy and I ached for it being gone. Aunt Meg then shifted on the bed and pushed me on my side. She pulled my legs apart and scissored her thighs along mine until her pussy was against my dripping flesh of pleasure. But she shocked me when she took the wet end of the false cock and placed it against my back star.

I tried to protest so she pulled hard on my nipple, spinning and twisting until I fell back down from the pain and pleasure coursing through my chest. The fat cockhead pushed against my asshole until it gave and opened. The false cock felt just a little thicker than daddy's cock that had opened my ass to such pleasure. This cock slipped in and since it was soaked with my own pussy juice it slid deep up my ass. I moaned deeply but had no time to rest as Auntie started rubbing my clit.

"You've had a cock up your ass already slutty Kattie. Was it your daddy's cock? Did his hot thick cock bust your back door wide open.? Big cocks run in this family. I've had my husband's thick cock up my ass and also your grandfather's big cock. Something happens to the men when they visit here. I always get a good fuck from a hard thick cock," she whispered.

"Your daddy's cock has been in my pussy and my ass this week. And it has been in your momma's pussy and ass. And from her loud moaning and cursing my husband must have fucked her pussy and her ass. But he told me he left a pint of his thick baby cum deep down your momma's begging cunt. From what I could guess he bred your momma and she's leaving here with a baby growing inside her already. And your daddy's cock broke open your pussy and ass as you came so hard on this bed that you soaked the sheets. Did your daddy put his baby butter deep down your slut pussy Kattie? Did you beg him to cum deep in your slut cunt Kattie Kat? Did you? Did you?" Aunt Meg slapped my tits and ass and verbally badgered me.

"No, NO, he came in my broken wide open asshole. He filled my ass with shot after shot of his hot cum. It felt like it was an enema hose filling my ass with hot butter. He made be cum so hard. Now punish my ass Auntie Meg. Punish me for turning into such a slut!" I moaned.

The middle of the cock in her pussy started rubbing between my ass cheeks. I started twerking my ass to rub the jelly bunny against her clit. I reached down my two hands and put one set of fingers on my clit and the other set of fingers on her clit. As she fucked my ass with that false thick long cock I rubbed both clits. Auntie's clit swelled to a brazil nut so I rubbed and pulled on it. I twisted it left and right and pulled it out between my two long fingers. I could smell her strong scent as her pussy juice soaked my fingers.

She moaned deeply and really started pounding my ass as I just as fast rubbed her clit. We both started moaning loudly and leaking pussy honey all over our crotch. Our thighs gripped each other tightly and we both built up and delayed the pleasure then exploded with electric pulses and came at the same time. We screamed and moaned and shook against each other and kept at each other forcing orgasm after orgasm on each other. After more than we could count Auntie collapsed against my back and we both drifted to sleep with that cock deep up my ass.

I awoke in the depth of the night and Auntie was gone. I still felt full so I reached behind me and found the false cock still in my ass. I slowly pulled that cock out of my ass and slut that I was now it felt so good as it slid out my ass but it felt so empty when it was gone. I tried to push that cock back up my ass but I only had strength to roll over and fall asleep again.

I slept very late that morning ignoring my mother calling me several times. For some reason I took that jelly cock with me into the bathroom. After I peed I sat on the toilet and looked at the cock on the counter. I felt my pussy open up and drip my thick pussy juice between my lips. I couldn't stop myself and I grabbed behind the head of that thick false cock and pushed it between my wet pussy lips. I pushed it all the way in till it hit the back of my dripping pussy. I rubbed my pussy with the floppy two inch bunny assaulting my clit.

I took that cock in my two hands and just fucked myself with its thickness. I was leaking my pussy juice across my asshole listening to it plinking on the toilet water. I got up with that cock still in my cunt and lay down on the throw rug. I opened my thighs wide and grabbed the other end of the toy cock. It was flexible so I bent it and placed the cockhead against my asshole. Try as I did I could not get it open my back door. I flipped over and sat on my haunches. I held that other cock head firmly in my hand then placed it against my asshole. My juices made it slippery.

I held that cockhead against my anal ring and slowly sat back. That thick cockhead finally nudged my ass lips open and the wight of my lower body pushed that cock up my ass as I slowly sat on it. All at once I just came and came hard spraying the rug with my pussy juice. I fell onto my tummy and the bunny rubbed my clit while I humped the floor.

Who was this slut I had become? I went from a shy young girl to a slut fucking herself on a bathroom floor. And fucking herself I did. I humped that cock for two or three more pussy shattering orgasms. I rested for only a minute then rolled over on my back and gripping both bunnies I fucked my pussy and ass together! I pounded both my holes like a wanton slut. I could feel my pussy and my ass grip and pulse on that cock until my eyes rolled back in my head and I saw nothing. My breath caught in my throat as I tried to scream. My tits and face flamed like fire as I pounded myself on the floor.

The tension burst and I screamed, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," as hot pussy juice burst past the cock in my pussy. My body earthquaked on those two cocks as I shook through orgasm after orgasm. I must have passed out as I found myself still lying on the now soaked bath rug. It took all my strength to roll myself to a kneeling position. I slowly pulled the cock out of my ass and moaned holding onto the counter. I slowly pulled the other end out of my pussy and the backed up pussy juice just poured down my thighs soaking the rug around my knees.

It took all my remaining strength to stand and finally take a hot shower cleaning the dried pussy juices off all spots of my body. My soapy hand felt so good caressing my lady parts. I slowly found my strength to wash myself. I turned off the water and wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my soaked bed. I laid down in the towel and took a deep satisfying nap until hunger awoke me. What was left of the day looked great so I slipped on my bathing suit to head to the lake.

I passed through the kitchen for some snacks and found a note that they all left for the day and would get dinner out and be home late and that I was on my own for meals. I made a sandwich and snacks and spent the day on our private beach. I thought this beach and dock would be a selling point for the B&B. I read a book and dozed the day away.

I returned and changed out of my suit into a flirty nightgown and made myself some dinner. I watched a little TV and went to bed after dropping my nightgown at my feet. As I drifted off I wondered if anything would happen tonight in this bazaar house. This house changed me from an innocent young lady to an incestuous family fucker. What life would I have back home and at college now that I had these hungers?

I slowly came half awake and realized I had been sleeping on my stomach. In my dream I had cum several times and again had soaked the bed. I felt four thinks right away. There was a heavy weight on the back of my thighs, my tummy was lying on damp sheets, my pussy was painfully stretched and full and something much smaller was in my ass. The thick hot thing in my pussy was pulling my pussy lips as it pulled back then rubbing my clit against the bed when it pushed back in.

I'm no fool and realized there was a huge cock in my pussy giving me mini orgasms as it pounded my cunt and heavy big balls slapped my ass. When the cock filled my pussy it pushed against my cervix making those lips kiss the fat dickhead. When the cock pulled back the thing in my ass pushed forward. It pulled out and was replaced with several fingers which opened my anal hole to even more pleasure.

That cock pounded me into the mattress and after several minutes of rubbing my clit into the bed I screamed into my pillow gushing cum juice all over my tummy. The cock and fingers just kept pounding my pussy and ass and I swear I shook through five or six heavy deep body shattering orgasms. I went into the small death and slowly surfaced to feel the cock still in my pussy and a warm breath against my ear.

"Do you want a jar full of my hot cum in your cunt slutty Kattie Kat? Do you want my uncle butter to leave a baby up your slutty pussy? If not, where in your slutty body can I slide this rolling pin cock into to fire off all my thick hot cum? Shall I use your mouth or your hungry slutty ass?" Uncle Teddy growled in my ear then bit down.

He took those fingers from my ass and holding my head down he pushed them into my mouth. I did such a dirty thing and sucked and licked them. He then pushed them deep into my ass again and held them there. Slowly he massaged my asshole with his fingers adding more until all four where pushing my anal ring wide open. My poor ass was stretched wider than the jelly cock this morning. But forgive me it felt so good to get pain and pleasure at the same time.

"What's it gonna be cock slut, pussy, mouth or ass?" he moaned.

I could get from his cock in my pussy and his calling it a rolling pin that is would crack my jaw and choke me if I sucked him. "My ass, my ass, Uncle Teddy, put your monster cock down my ass and fill it to overflowing with your hot uncle cum," I moaned in defeat.

Uncle Teddy slowly pulled his long thick cock out of my pussy and laid it along my ass cheeks. My pussy honey just poured out of my abused cunt and wet my tummy. I moaned from the emptiness. His heavy balls lay at my pussy lips as I slowly leaked hot cum juice across my swollen clit. I reached behind me and his peach sized dickhead lay at the base of my spine. I cupped his dickhead and cum leaked all over my palm and fingers.

"Go slow Uncle Teddy, go slow as you destroy my ass with that monster cock. Go slow till I can feel you filled me up," I moaned as my hand got another pulse of cum.

I brought that hand to my lips then sucked his thick uncle cum into my mouth and across my tongue. I savored his taste and nastily thought of scooping it out of my ass to drop on my tongue once he pulled out and left.

I raised my hips and pushed pillows under me like daddy did then reached back with both hands and pulled my ass cheeks wide apart. His fat dickhead found my anal ring in the dark and pushed slowly against my defense. All that previous ass fucking by daddy and auntie and on the bathroom floor did not prepare me for the onslaught of that huge cock.

My asshole screamed in protest as it finally gave way and Uncle Teddy's cockhead popped in just to be hugged tight again by my ass lips. I was breathing heavily to compensate for the pain I was feeling from just the cockhead.

"Relax slutty Kattie Kat the worst is over. Now I'm just gonna slid my thick ten inches down your ass until my balls keep me from falling in," he laughed mannishly.

I felt his fingers at my sore destroyed pussy hole and realized we was gathering up my thick dripping pussy honey to coat the rest of his cock shaft. He slowly leaned forward starting the journey of his long cock into my ass. As it traveled down it ran across my fingers of both hands that held my ass cheeks open. His cock really was the length and thickness of a rolling pin and I knew my ass was gonna hurt for days afterwards.

I felt my gut being pushed aside as his cock slowly descended until I felt his balls on my fingers. I let go of my ass cheeks and slipped my fingers under me and onto my clit. I rubbed that button to give me pleasure and take my mind of that club sinking into my ass.

"I'm gonna pound your ass hard and deep just like I pounded your mom's cunt. I'm gonna fill your ass with my hot uncle cum just like I drowned your momma's cunt with my baby butter while your daddy watched and came all over your momma's tits," Uncle Teddy growled.

The thought of my momma being Uncle Teddy's cock slut just destroyed my innocence. And my daddy just watched then sprayed his cum on mommy's tits? Uncle Teddy's thick cock pulled back turning my asshole inside out and returning me to thoughts of my abuse and pleasure. When he reached his huge cockhead he reversed and slowly sunk his cock all back in deep. I felt my tummy swell each time he went deep.

"Here comes the worse part, Kattie Kat, I lied," he laughed.

He pulled his cock back then quickly ran it back in my ass. He did that over and over faster and faster. I could feel my ass ring roll out with his cock and roll back in on the down stroke. I could feel his cockhead rub against my pussy causing bolts of pleasure throughout my body. I could feel his thick long cock pushing against my tummy tight on the bed adding to his pleasure.

Uncle Teddy was pounding me into the pillows and I was losing my breath with each thrust. I had to rub my clit hard to take my mind off the dual pain and pleasure. I could feel my whole groin tightening as my fingers and his huge cock was driving me towards a frightening large orgasm.

"Here it comes little girl, here comes Uncle Teddy's huge load of hot cum. Hhheeeerrrreee iiiitttttt cccuuummmmms!" he yelled.

Uncle Teddy's cock swelled even larger and blasted load after load of hot cum down my ass. His horse cock pulsed eight, nine, ten times filling my ass until his driving cock pulled his cum back out along his hard dick shaft. He pushed me to the limit as he started pulling his huge cockhead totally out of my ass then filling the huge 'O' his cock had made.

I rubbed my swollen clit back and forth until this other kind of hot thicker juice sprayed out of my pussy. I moaned and shook yet still rubbed my button giving me intense orgasms, one after another.

Uncle Teddy must have given me twenty full out, full in rides on his of his ten inch cock until he moaned deeply and pulled out of my ass. He laid his cock along my ass cheeks and actually pumped a few hot globs of cum onto my back.

"There you go ass slut. Have fun at college. Somehow I think you could be very popular. I'll see you after you get your last degree and come back here looking for more horse cock. I hope your ass recovers by then! Ha, Ha, Ha," he laughed so loud.

I rolled onto my side and hugged the pillows to my sore tummy. I reached back to assess the damage to my ass, (ha, ha), and felt it was still wide open. My three fingers just slid in without restraint. Something warm leaked onto my fingers and filled my palm. I brought those fingers to my face and cum as thick as pudding began to drip. I opened my mouth and his pudding dropped onto my tongue. I went back to my ass multiple times and fed on all that uncle cum as it leached out.

I stayed in that fetal position and fell asleep. In the morning my ass had closed but was so sore. In the bathroom I shit globs of his cum out my sore ass. I cleaned up as best I could then rubbed sunscreen aloe all over my asshole and a some inside also. I packed my panties with pads because it felt like more cum was gonna leak out. We packed up and drove back to our house. That ride back was very uncomfortable. The further I got away from that house the less like a slut I felt. Mom nor dad ever tried anything sexual with me again back in our home and things seem to fall back into our quiet way of life. However very shortly my mom had morning sickness and was shocked to find out she was with child. Mom had the gender test and all too soon my sister began to show. And all I could think of was Uncle Teddy's thick baby butter. Would the baby be my sister or my cousin?

Now I find myself the owner of the home where all that had happened. Taking stock of my options I decided to go ahead with my plans to open the B&B. I'll need a good cook trained in large group feeding and a qualified maintenance person. I actually knew of the perfect couple and would offer them the jobs tomorrow. What happened to them and one of our first guests will follow.