All Comments on 'Kate's Punishment Ch. 01'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Would love to see how he handles her when they go to visit either of their in-laws for the holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Completely idiotic

He spanks her in public. Several people video his actions on their phones. The Police arrive. The husband is hauled off to jail for assault. His wife refuses to agree to put up the house for bail when the Bail Bondsman calls. The husband is stuck in jail. The wife gets an attorney, who gets a restraining order keeping the husband away from her and the house. She files for divorce and the husband ends up paying alimony and loses 80% of the assets in the final divorce. Couldn't have been a more implausible story if you had tried. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What 25year old still gets spanked from their father? That's a little far fetched. It just seems so unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

They never said father they said daddy which is what alot of subs call their masters and also if she also has a mommy it could be a female dom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the stir story

In reality if parents spanked their kids for being rude this would be a much better society.

ellabingellabingover 8 years ago
love it

I think i need someone like you as my master sir...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deserved

I am punished like this by my husband including having to wear school uniform. I can tell you that the reality is as humbling as this fictional account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's called mental cruelty

And she kept most all of the marital assets in the divorce as he narrowly avoided jail. Stupid story. No thought given to consequences.

JLR6486JLR6486about 5 years ago
something missing

Needs more... Great start but it feels unfinished...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous