All Comments on 'Kath and Tom Ch. 02'

by WillieWolfe

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About 12K too-many useless words. Compared to reading this, waterboarding seems tame.

DearfieldDearfieldover 1 year ago

I liked it, yes it has some flaws ,grammar, part 1 was really good, part 2 was iffy, please keep writing.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Another cuck husband who thinks he is honorable but lets her affair slide by having a 3some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finished with a bang.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Second time reading. Still enjoyable. I still stick by my original scoring.

A few small things. Even though it's obvious what happened it would have been nice to have seen and heard the scene when Kath was presented the full string of Karl's emails and finally realized how she had been played.

Even though Tom was most likely right it would have been nice to know the contents of her new, secret email account.

The one thing I can't quite make add up either time I read this. The two months of no sex with her in the other bedroom exclusively. She says it was because she got tested for STDs and was awaiting the all clear. But, the phone calls and emails stopped entirely during that time. Then when she gets the all clear and resumes having sex with Tom the emails and calls start up again. So, Kath and Karl don't talk at all while she's waiting to see if he gave her anything but, then resume again when she knows she's clean? Why? That's still nagging at me. That single thing makes me think she fucked Karl a lot more than once.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

You have to really like being a cuckold to write something like this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A veritable surfeit of women and a wonderful romp with much appreciated humour. Worthy indeed of five stars but baffled by the commentators who take it o' so seriously.

dawg997dawg9978 months ago

Sounds like me that Tom won in the end. Can't figure out all of the negativity in the comments. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that just went in a weird direction. I suspect that Sue having the folder and Kath's laptop confronted Kath with what was on the laptop and made her finally see it was an actual affair and that Karl was not just a friend (remember thr list discussion earlier). Hence her epiphany and calling Karl to end it in front of her husband.

However therr is little discussion about the "one mistake". Nothing on oage about what he had compiled from her emails prior to deletion. About her lack of trust in her hsuband (ok he did beat Fielding up at least the first time, probably both). But the fact that she thinks her husband is lying. Not breaking long phone sessions (emotional cheating), meeting at coffee shop and kissing farewell, letting Karl.know she and Sue were out at the club, her putting Karl first, her refusal to leave her job or transfer, her lack of remorse beyond her "mistake" (pretty fleeting remorse at that). And then suddenly it is mmf, lesbian sex, and sharing with Sharon (in future?). Wtf? Story just ernt off the rails and author gutted it in final pahe or so with a sudden RAAC and threesome sex. Disappointing. Coukd have been better story. Writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was fun. Commenters: Don't take it so seriously!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, there is fiction, and then there is science fiction and fantasy. The difference is that good fiction - repeat, GOOD fiction, is believable at least on some plane.

Today, and with all the emotional upheaval the characters of this story have lived through together, it would have been almost surprising had a MFM threesome not ultimately resulted. I mean, really, when Sue is showing her ass and pussy to Tom, in the presence of Kathy, and "that's all cool" - really, you were surprised?

I won't attempt to assign a moral value to the story. Ultimately it was believable. I'd rate Tom and Kathy's chances at a successful long term relationship as no better than 50-50. Human nature really isn't wired for threesomes, but m x 1 and f x 2 or 3 groupings have a much better chance than f x 1 and m x 2 or 3 groupings. (If you doubt, that put two male dogs around a female in heat, or two rams in the same pasture with a bunch of ewes, or even two roosters in the same chicken yard, and sit back and watch. For an even more glaring example of mammalian paternity drive, read up on what happens when a new male lion defeats the old pride lion, kills him or drives him away, and takes over the pride.) As a side bet, with the right odds, I'd wager that Tom and Kathy would ultimately divorce and Tom and Sue would have a chance at living happily ever after.

demanderdemander24 days ago

5/5. But he took her back too easily. D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous