Kath and Tom Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom finds out more. Retribution and to the winner the spoils.
15k words
4.17
138.8k
119

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning and I have no intention of going into the office, I am pretty sure Kath will be camped out there on the door step.

I leave it for a few hours before I ring. Allison answers. "Good morning Wilson Construction."

"Hello Allison. Can you put me through to Sandra?"

"God Tom! where are you? Kath was here this morning and she is in a real state."

"Sorry Allison. We should not have put you in that position." Before she can reply, I say, "Please put me through to Sandra."

"Morning Tom." Even Sandra sounds sad.

"Hey babe."

"What do you need me to do?" she asks

"Can you organise a meeting with the Lawyers for this afternoon? Then if it is ok, I need for you and Helen to take care of things for a few days. My phone will be off, but I will check in. If there is anything urgent you can send an e-mail."

"Lawyers Tom?"

"Yes Sandra, Lawyers."

"Ok Tom."

I get by until Tuesday afternoon before an e-mail turns up. Contracts for the Eastern development project have to be signed, and I am required in the office at 3:30 pm tomorrow.

It is 4:30 pm by the time the Eastern development guys have left. Kath is waiting for me by Allison's desk. If it had been anyone else, I would have fired them, but Allison isn't just anyone else.

"Tom you and Kath need to talk." Her tone is more than a little frosty. Allison had picked a side, and it wasn't mine.

"Ok but not here. Kath I will come over to the house tonight."

"Tom..." She is barely holding it together. My first instinct was go to Kath and take her in my arms, but I don't.

"Allison can you drive Kath home? I ask. "She is in no state to drive."

"Sure Poppy I can do that." Allison says a little more softly.

"Thanks babe. Kath go with Allison, we will talk tonight."

"But Tom I don't understand." She says fighting back tears.

"Tonight ok."

Allison takes Kath out and I can hear her saying "I don't know what I have done?" Again I find it really strange that she has not put my leaving, and her having an affair, together. Could I be wrong?"

I leave it until a little after seven o'clock before I arrive at the house and knock on the door. I am met by Sue and she says with some real concern. "Hey Tom. Kath's in the kitchen, she is not in a good way."

Moving to Sue, I take her in my arms and kiss her on the lips, we seemed to have become very comfortable with this. "Sorry babe, how are you? You have ended up in the middle of our mess, when it is us who is meant to be taking care of you." Again I kiss her.

Sue buries her head into my chest, takes a deep breath to gather herself, before moving away and saying. "Come on, let's go and talk."

Kath looks up "Hello Tom." She smiles but her eyes are so sad.

I do not say a thing, just move across the room, taking her in my arms and kissing her like I had Sue. I hold her for some time, before easing her into a chair at the kitchen table. Sue sits down beside Kath and takes her hand as I sit opposite.

Looking directly into Kath's eyes I say. "Kath before we start, I need you to tell me that you will end your affair."

Kath looks truly stunned. "Tom I am not having an affair. Is this what this is all about?" There seems to be some relief in Kath's voice. I look across at Sue. The look on her face is a little different from Kath's.

For the briefest of moments I said nothing, before saying in a very positive and upbeat voice. "God Kath you do not know how that makes me feel to hear you say that." Kath is now smiling, Sue is not.

I get up and literally stride over to the fridge, open the door and pull out three beers. "Drink ladies." Before they can answer I pop the tops, set one down in front of Kath and the other in front of Sue. They both seem a little taken back. Again I say "God Kath you do not know how that makes me feel to hear you say that."

I lift my beer. "Cheers." Then casually wonder off towards the door. If it had only been Kath, I am sure I would have got away with it and been half way down the road before Kath knew she had been duped.

However not Sue. She is out of her chair and standing in front of me before I can make my escape. "No you don't mister." Kath looks a little confused, until Sue says. "He doesn't believe you Hun. He was about to just up and leave."

Sue actually man handles me back to the kitchen table. Kath is now obviously more than a little annoyed. "Thomas Harrison I am not having an affair." She declares. She seems to have gained some of her self-assurance back.

Again the thought crosses my mind, could I be wrong? With both women staring at me, waiting for me to say something, so I do. "Kath I simply do not believe you."

Kath starts to speak "Tom how could you..." But I hold up my hand stopping her.

"Ok Kath lets go through it. Two months ago you decided to cut me off from sex. Oh you were smart, or I was dumb, because it wasn't until I went through my diary last week that I even realised how deliberate it had been." I pause for a second waiting to see if she is going to deny it. Before continuing. "I believe this is referred to as cuckold. Either you chose to, or it was at your lover's behest."

Kath found her voice "No Tom..." But again I cut her off.

"When I finally got sick of your bullshit, even though at the time I was still to fucking stupid to know. Then pressed you for sex, you did a complete 180 degree turn about, and started to fuck my brains out. Again typical behaviour of someone who has been cheating and feeling guilty. You also had seemed to have learned a few new tricks. Yes you had let me cum in your mouth before." I look over at Sue and she is blushing but holds my gaze. "But only when you had been drinking heavily and your inhibitions were down. However that does not seem the case now. As for anal, well that has never been your thing, well that is until lately. Another new trick."

Kath just glares at me. "Tom I am not having an affair. I have not had an affair."

I just ignore her and carry on. "So let's talk about wearing no panties over at Paul and Sue's the other night, flashing your tits at the prick. Trying to turn him on. Your words. So let's look at your threesome fantasy. Was the idea for Sue, Paul, you and I all ended up screwing? That then it would then be easier for you to introduce your lover, along with his slut wife into the fun and games?" Kath now just looks puzzled. Could I be wrong?

However I am into deep, so I just continue to lay it out. Let's talk about all those phone calls. Do you want to tell me what you were doing to yourself while the two of you chatted for hours late into the night? Did you have your big pink rubber cock out while I slept across the hall on my own? Then when the two of you decided to cuckold me, the calls stopped. I guess that is about the time you started fucking him. You have been smart, the calls have only started up again in the last couple of weeks.

Kath throws her hand up to her mouth, as she finally realises that I know. Yes she had been smart, and yes I still did not have the smoking gun. No photographs, no private detectives report, but I could see the look of realisation on her face.

"Karl," is all she says.

Up until now I have been calm, but now I am angry. "Yes fucking Karl Fielding."

"Oh god no Tom..." A few little sobs "It was a mistake."

"Mistake! What a load of crap. The mistake was when I arrived here tonight and asked you to end your affair, but you continued with your bullshit." Rising to my feet. "I see little point in continuing with this. I am so fucking tired. I have to go."

Kath is pleading. "No Tom please don't go. Tom I am not having an affair, it was a mistake. Karl is a good guy."

I turn on her and snarled "You are trying to tell me you haven't fucked Karl Fielding."

Kath is sobbing "Tom it was all a big mistake. Oh please, please..." But between sobs she can hardly get a word out.

It is Sue who speaks next. "Tom please you needed to hear..."

I now turn on her. "You knew! And here I am worrying about you because you have a prick for a husband."

Sue is calm, taking me by surprise when she moves to me and presses her lips to mine. "Tom I could not have asked for better friends than you and Kath." She then kisses me again. "Please sit and we will tell you everything, please."

Kath takes a little time to compose herself. Sue reaches out and again takes her hand. "Tom, Karl is a really a good person. We, I made a terrible mistake. When he first arrived the school assigned me as his liaison officer. Then we were involved together in a few school projects. We got along well and we became friends. Over time Karl started to share his problems with me. First it was just school stuff, and I was able to use my years of experience to help him. It made me feel good being able to help a young bright teacher on the rise. Then he started to tell me a little about his married life. Tom you knew I was talking to him about his personal issues, I told you about meeting him for coffee after school, I wasn't trying to hide anything from you."

Kath pauses, I guess waiting for some acknowledgment from me. I remain silent. Sue squeezes her hand and Kath continues. "Karl's wife has been cheating on him with a number of men. She is very promiscuous, but he loves her so much he could not bring himself to confront it, or walk away. God Tom he was so sad." Again she pauses, and again I say nothing.

"Then one day he called and was so upset on the phone. He had walked out on her. He sounded so sad I went to him. Meeting him in the lobby of the Holiday Inn, where he had taken a room. He was so distraught, and the lobby was so public, that I suggested we go to his room to talk. He told me he had found some photo's on her phone. I simply reached out to him. The next thing I knew we were kissing and ..." She did not finish.

So I finished for her. "You fucked him."

"Tom it was a mistake. Karl he is a good guy. I felt so guilty Tom, I should have come straight home and told you, but..." Again she doesn't finish what she is about to say.

"But you didn't. Well Kath that all sounds so ... god, I do not really know what it sounds like. Bullshit maybe!" I can see Kath is a little taken back. "I don't believe you. You and your lover cuckold me."

"No Tom I did not cuckold you. It is much worse, I had unprotected sex with Karl and his wife is a slut. Tom I could have brought anything home to you. God I am so sorry. I have been to the doctor and been tested for STD's. Some results I got the all clear on straight away, others I have had to wait for."

Now it is my turn to look a little confused, the fact is even though I do not want to, I believe her. Well except for Karl Fielding being a nice guy. "Ok so what about the rest. The change in your sexual behaviour. The no panties and the fantasies?

"Simple, it had been two months and I was so dammed horny. Tom I am all yours, and will always be all yours. Anywhere and anyway you want. Tom I am begging you please forgive me. I know you said if I ever cheated on you that you would divorce me." Again more tears. "But Tom I could not bear to live my life without you."

I guess for me it is decision time. I could have gone off to think about it but really I did not have to. I am clear with what I want, and for the pasted weeks I simply have not been the guy who gets things done.

"Scotch?" I ask. Then get up and pour three very large ones. "Kath I do not want a divorce."

With that Kath is out of her chair, throwing herself into my arms, then kisses me. "Thank you baby, thank you."

I enjoy the kiss before sitting Kath back down. "Kath I have for the want of a better word, rules. However you are your own person, so it is your choice if you accept them or not. If you don't then it is not a deal breaker, it will just mean we will have to work another way in sorting this all out," I say.

Kath nods "Ok." Sue looks a little more apprehensive.

"First you have to end your affair with Karl Fielding."

"Tom I am not having an affair. I made a terrible mistake."

"Sorry Kath I do not believe you. Yes you have only fucked him once so far, and for a time gave him some distance, but you have not ended your affair. The phone calls have started again. I am guessing so have the after school meetings over coffee." Kath cannot look me in the eyes. "You have not been using your e-mail account to speak with him, so I assume you have opened another, Hotmail or Gmail. A preconceived and deliberate act of deception."

Sue gasps, "Kath my god you have."

"Karl's just a friend." Kath could not see beyond Karl is a good guy bullshit.

"Second you need to move your stuff back into the guest room. Back into your room."

"Please no Tom, Please," Kath pleads.

"Last I do not want you working with him. One of you needs to find a new job," I finally demand.

"Tom you cannot ask me to quit my job," again Kath pleads.

"Kath as I said, you get to make your own choices. None of which is a deal breaker, it would just mean things will go in a different direction." My voice is cold.

Kath says nothing. I looked over at Sue and she seems to understand.

"Sue I am so sorry to have dragged you into our troubles. I would like it if you would stay, Kath is going to need a friend, but will understand if you need space to sort out your own troubles."

"I would like to stay if that's ok with Kath." Sue says.

"Oh please Sue yes, I need you. This is such a mess." Kath smiles for the first time.

"Ok ladies I have to be going, we will talk again." With that I get up to leave.

They are both genuinely surprised and say in unison. "Aren't you staying?"

"No, I am not sure you or I are ready for that." And with that I take my leave.

Driving back to the South side I start to put my plans in place. When I arrive at the hotel I call Kath. "Darling is Sue still there?"

"Yes, do you want to speak to her?" Kath's voice is sad.

"Can you just put me on speaker phone?" I ask

"Ok, we are here." Kath says.

"Ladies would you like to go out Saturday night? Dinner and dancing."

"Yes." Is all Kath says.

"Wouldn't it be better if it was just the two of you?" Is Sues reply.

"No." Is all I simply say.

"Ok then." Sue sounds happy.

"Ok I will be there about seven o'clock. I will see you then."

Kath asks "Tom I thought you would be coming home?

"Have you thought about what I have asked of you?" There is silence. "Ok I will see you Saturday."

It is less than a minute when a text comes through from Sue. 'I am helping Kath move her things into the spare room tomorrow.'

I reply. 'I will move back in Saturday night after dinner and dancing if that's ok?'

'You have just made your wife very happy, you should see the smile on her face.' Is Sue's reply.

'What about my girlfriend' I replied. Not sure why I sent that, just a continuation of our joke from the other night.

The reply comes from Kath's phone. 'Wife and girlfriend both.'

Thursday I am back at work head down arse up. I leave a little early and park myself opposite the school were Kath, Sue and Fielding work. Kath and Fielding come out together. Stopped talked for a moment before Fielding heads to his car. Sue comes out and joins Kath before they both headed off to their separate cars.

I follow Fielding, and as I suspected he makes for the coffee shop just down the road a little. I am surprised when the lady that joins him is not my wife but a tall thin blonde in her mid to late forties. They lean into each other as they speak, again no smoking gun, no inappropriate touching, but certainly there is something going on. I had assumed Kath would not be the only one, but am a little surprised he has brought this women to the same coffee shop.

When they leave I follow Fielding home and watch as he goes in through the door. Getting out of my car, I stride purposefully up to his front door and banged. Banged loudly. Fielding answers and says. "Yes can I help you?"

Obviously he has no idea who I am. "My name is Tom Harrison. Kath Harrisons husband." I am taken completely by surprise with what happens next. Fielding simply shuts the door on me. I guess I should have been expecting that, but I wasn't. I banged again, but he is not about to answer.

Then I hear a car pull into the driveway behind me and a very attractive young woman hops out. She has a short and slender build. Dark hair with a very modern and stylish cut. However the thing that catches the eye is the short low cut dress, and the big tits. Maybe her petite frame exaggerates them. Even so they are magnificent.

"Hello can I help you?" she enquires.

"Hi. My name is Tom Harrison, my wife works with your husband." I say.

"Sharon" she says, extending her hand." Are you here to see Karl?"

"Yes, but it seems he is not that keen on seeing me."

She seems at little bemused by that. "Oh" is all she says.

"I must say Sharon you are a stunningly beautiful woman" I smile.

She blushes and mumbles "Thank you" obviously a little taken back by my remark. A complete stranger.

I take out my card and hand it to her. "That's my number, I would really like to get to know you better. You are a very attractive women," before she can answer I quickly continue. "It is just that your husband and my wife say that you are somewhat of a free spirit, promiscuous. Actually their word is a slut."

I can see her face turning red with anger and not embracement. Before she can let me have it, I turn and head back down the driveway before stopping, then turning back to say. "Oh tell Karl that I know he fucked my wife." Then I am gone, fairly poor behaviour, but what the fuck.

Friday is another great day for Wilson Construction, it seems the more my private life turns to crap, the better my business life is going.

Friday afternoon and I am once again parked outside the school. No sign of Sue or Kath. Fielding comes out and chats with what looks to be some of the senior School girls. You did not have to hear what they were saying to see that they are flirting with him.

Fielding has been at the coffee shop for over fifteen minutes before Kath joins him. Am I surprised? No. They spend an hour together talking before Fielding walks her to her car, leans forward and kisses her on the cheek. Kath willing accepts the kiss.

Fielding has no longer driven away when my phone rings, it is Kath. "You didn't have to do that. You didn't have to tell his wife. Tom he is a ..." I hang up. Again she has chosen Fielding over me. I expect Kath to ring back but she doesn't.

I head over to Fielding's and for no real particular reason park down the street. To my surprise a black Mercedes pulls into the driveway next door and the tall thin blonde women in her mid to late forties from the coffee shop gets out. Fielding's neighbour. That is brazen, so close to home. I wonder if she is married or has a boyfriend. Again Fielding's wife arrives home after him. This time she has a young girl about six years old with her. A daughter, Kath has never mentioned that Fielding has kids.

I wait, and about twenty five minutes later Fielding comes out, gets into his car and leaves. I follow him to a sports bar. He pulls up out front in a well-lit car park and heads in. He stays for just over an hour and is on his way home well before seven o'clock. I have to wonder if this something he does regularly. I am also willing to bet there is a woman in there that he is interested in.

I head back to my hotel and ring Sue. "Hey babe," she answers.

"Hey yourself." I reply.

"So what do I owe the pleasure?" In a short time Sue has learned to read me well.

"Sorry darling but maybe it is too soon for dinner and dancing," I say.

"What has the silly cow done now?" she does not sound pleased.

"Well apart from meeting that cock for coffee, seeing it fit to kiss him good bye, and then chastise me for telling his wife that he has slept with her. You know, all part of their ongoing affair." Really I am talking to the wrong person, I know it should be Kath.