All Comments on 'Kath and Tom Ch. 02'

by WillieWolfe

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments
sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
What Changed?

His wife had still been cheating on him. Only when confronted with her husband doing the same did she stop. Fuck that. It seems like he had no trouble finding interested women. Dump the shithead and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

We waited almost a year for this shitty ending?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
I couldn't get over how the author made Kathy to be so stupid.

Normal, rational humans don't behave that way, at least not if they have a IQ over 85. Seriously this was beyond stupid.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
The 10 ton elephant

I enjoyed it but the great big elephant in the room is her continued gullibility. OK it is true a lot of women are suckers for a guy who plays on their sympathy but Kath is caught fucking him and STILL thinks she can be his friend? Get real.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Wimp!

A whole new level of stupid.

You're really British aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a totally screwed up story.

Author must be totally screwed up also. Author, get your head out of your ass (or your dick out of your wife's lover).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Job, Willie!

Keep them coming. I am looking forward to more of your work.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
Many problems here.

First is the lack of proofing and editing. At points, this story was almost unreadable. Then the plot of the guy leaving home, going home, leaving home again, having two women, worrying about one cheating, being pursued by the lover's wife, having a sister and niece that had nothing to do with the plot, giving divorce papers and still kissing and hugging and so many other odd things. Here is an example of the gibberish that frequently flowed throughout the story, {I guess as she releases what she has just said. "I said it, I meant it. She is the lair"}. We all make mistakes, but this story was riddled with them. You can do better, It simply takes an effort. Respect the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.I guess

I guess pussy was more important to this guy than a faithful wife . Once a cheater always a cheater ..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
harems are much more fun for all

the younger policewoman is ready

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Entertaining but not believable

Entertaining story as long as you don't take it too seriously. The story started off believable enough but as time went on it turned into a "Dear Penthouse" fantasy. The affair and the wife's denial of it seemed believable though. The husband's reaction to it and the outcome of the story was sort of an alpha male fantasy of being a "tough guy" while having all of the guilt free pussy that a man could want. I gave this story 3 stars.

kelchakelchaover 9 years ago
What A Bad Ending

Wanted to slap him upside the head. He stayed with this retard wife?

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

I knew we were headed to reconciliation, as much as you made him macho and "get things done" she owned him. I can live with that choice so long as it is arranged logically. Why did she suddenly break off the relationship with Fielding? To be such an ostrich about their relationship so long and suddenly, one night, to come break it off over the speaker phone seems too convenient. Was it something he said on one of their phone calls? Was it planned to throw hubby off track? Did Sue tell her about reading the secret email account (again an aspect if the plot the reader isn't privy to)? I don't believe it was a light bulb moment. It is funny that you gloss over that but add extra plot branches with details like a sister and niece, a wedding that apparently did/didn't happen, and others mentioned in previous comments. It is not easy for teachers to leave on the last day of a term, you've provided him a great deal of clout that is suspect. Too neatly wrapped up for all the discord you crested earlier.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
2 stars and...

... definitely not worth the wait. Better luck next time. Well, if there's a next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What this site needs!!!

For once and again it has been a long time since a cute, tongue in cheek story has been executed on this site. Those who find fault; guys, give it a break. The same old same old tired concepts get so trite no one really enjoys them.

Good job, author, and it was a upbeat story even for a fable. and the punctuation and spelling was readable unlike so many wanna-bees

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5 just to piss

off the cock sucking annony!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

the storyline went downhill quickly. In the first chapter he tells his wife he would still consider a threesome cheating. I guess a guy will come to accept anything, and forgive anything, as long as he is getting extra pussy. Then, I am not sure why the wife suddenly changes her MO and kicks her lover to the curb. Not enough of an explanation there. If she didn't get it when her served her with divorce papers, and continued to see the guy, why suddenly make the decision to fight for the marriage. I realize she had always said she was going to fight, but previously she was not willing to give up her "friendship" with her lover. Additionally, after she confesses that she had sex with the guy and then refuses to stop seeing him, why is he not angrier? He even discovers a secret email that his wife has, refuses to look at, and then forgives her anyway. Again, extra pussy makes guys lose all sense of morality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need an editor...

Too many errors. Sometimes tenses are wrong. If there are more than one woman the word is women. A single female is woman. You have problems with too/to. An editor would help fixing these problems to make your story flow smoother.

All in all I enjoyed the story. I hope you continue writing but please get someone to proof your work.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Editing, Editing, EDITING!!!

Still too many errors, please be extra careful of things that sound the same:

"However I am into deep" - I am sure you meant "I am in TOO deep", LOL!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous "Wait Almost A Year"

Um, if you're going to be a critic, at least learn some basic math:

Ch 1 - 12/2/2014; Ch 2 - 01/04/2015

Just BARELY over a month, is not exactly waiting almost a YEAR!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
What a cesspool

Tom has no room to complain. He's an asshole. Kath is insane and Sue, well she is easy. I wasted a whole lot of time (though i skimmed most of it) on this piece of trash. It's well written but the characters all have a combined IQ of 17 and make bonobos look like monks.

I'll be giving WillieWolfe a pass in the future though this one is on me as I kept reading after page 2 of chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terribly disappointed by the ending

The story was moving along nicely (other than the editing needed) and then the horseshit with Tom moving other women into the house ruined everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

plot has far to many character wholes. and lacks all explanation about the main turnarounds like why she came to grips that she was at fault. the characters also are far too underdevelopped. nobody changes his character from 1 to 10 or vice versa in a couple weeks or month, not even if he would like to.

nice try

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story, in spite of the many grammar errors.

So, I have 2 requests.

1. Please keep writing and posting here.

2. Please get an editor.

Grayman612Grayman612over 9 years ago
Great first effort!! 4*

Your story is pretty great but the errors in grammar, spelling and form shows you haven't been doing that much editing.

I would suggest getting an editor or waiting a few days before editing yourself so you can pick up the mistakes easier.

Other than that there seems to be a bit of explaination lacking. Since we only see the story from Tom's point of view it seems strange that he would leave parts where he hires people to beat Fielding out in the later narration. Also some odd phrases in dialogue making it seem like a translated play where people assign epithets to others unnecessarily.

However, the story was a good one and I will be keeping an eye out for you. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too lonf between chapters,,,

Too long between chapters......Loses some the story line......Next time post sooner

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

What the hell! At least he didn't have to burn the bitch! He could have had the cuckolder's wife. Good guy, my ass. He's a damn fool. Pass up all that poon tang? Idiot! Cheers!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
What HDK Said...

Story has potential, but HDK is correct - a good editor could have turned it from a 3-4 star series to a 5-star series.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Kind of weak in places.

Like the beginning, middle and the end. He would not have taken her back, especially after the numerous times that she took dickwad's side over his. Every time that litany about him being a nice guy and acting like a drugged out bitch when he tried to talk to her about it. Hell, she was rubbing it in his face and daring him to do anything about it. He should have beaten the shit out of her lover and she should have gotten more than being allowed to eat pussy anytime she wanted to. The thoughts he had every time she did something disrespectful should have been reflected in his actions. In fact, her friend was a better wife to him than she was. Should have dumped his cumdump wife and took up with her friend, except that they were pussy buddies and probably had been since college. So the silly bitch not only cheated on him emotionally and physically with the guy, she had a multiyear affair with her college chum. Which she also thought she should be able to do and make hubby like it. When she refused to leave he should have and then quit making payments on the house. Now we get to the assistant at work who took his wife's side against him. No paying for her wedding, she would have to sign a nondisclosure document about his work methods. She was not loyal to him, therefore to his business and couldn't be trusted anymore. In fact, she might have needed to up date her resume, she might need it.

Just starting out writing, right? Might give some thought to the RAAC style of writing. Not well received here except for the women who are already cheating on their husbands and want hope that when he finds out he will forgive all, no matter what and the husbands who are so whipped that they will go along with anything just to keep their spouses and world class mothers. That last was tongue-in-cheek for those of you that have ESL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What happened in chapter 2

This story got messed up

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Main (male) character vacillates too much!

Back and forward up and down. He can't seem to make up his mind.

Fairly good writing but his inability to stay focused wrecks it to some extent.

Overall I enjoyed it though 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hard to concentrate on this crap

Should have been only 2 pages and cut the stupid irrelevant crap

needs some serious editing more IS less

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Seemed a little helter skelter

Some of the behavior didnt quite ring true, such as when the wife wouldnt give up her relationship with Fielding immediately, or resign, or get move to another school. Also, the lack of sex and reconnection during the turbulent couple of weeks.

Also, the ending is weak, not real life, and the dialogue seemed stilted and you still need an editor or a better one.

But, overall entertaining and that is a good thing for a new writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fun story

I liked the flow, written in construction grammar. The plot was fine except for how Kathy didn't give up the relationship right away. I hate it when lines are repeated over and over (Karl is a nice guy). But overall I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A cuckold

by any other name still stinks. Dump the cheating slut and keep Sue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, that wasn't quite the ending I expected.....

....since your man was the "get it done guy", I would have thought that with a Southside enemy, Mr. Fielding would have either turned up terminally dead, or found a great reason to "run the country".

And seeing Tom take the stupid slut Kath back, was......astonishing. You suggest she is smart (college degrees), but she is both naive and ignorant beyond acceptance.

Look, you can't have it both ways. She seemed purposeful, and Tom didn't, but should have read her gmail account traffic. Too planned, too obvious, and then you take a left turn and disappoint. Getting to fuck Sue at Kath's instigation is just silly window dressing. And what is all the "she looked angry" stuff about, with no explanation or "thought-talk" it seems pointless.

Then we get to your atrocious spelling, punctuation and grammar. Really, did you proofread either chapter.....even once? If so, then you really, really need editorial help. It got so irritating that at one point early in chapter 2, I had to walk away and clear my head. One quality of a good writer, is that he/she takes as much time and care in the delivery as in the creation of the storyline. You let us down in a big way with your constant misuse of "women" for "woman" and myriad other spelling errors...big ones. Oh, there are many, many more, but it's too irritating to waste anymore of my time on. You obviously don't care enough to craft your submission to the very best of your ability.

And why did Kath not experience any real consequences? She certainly cheated, no matter what bullshit euphemism she adopted (again, too stupid for the character you define).

Tom getting to fuck Sue as part of their Kath-instigated threesome is not consequence. Nothing will be right between them until she makes real amends or suffers real sorrow for her stupid, selfish self-deluded act. Her apologetic contrition was too shallow and contrived to be believable. No matter what she says, it was not a mistake, it was a choice. Choices have consequences. Tom threatening to divorce is just silly. Her tears are not amends, and Tom is still going to have anger to deal with. You write these women like silly juvenile girls, not responsible adults. Please, please write more realistic characters and make your stories also more realistic, or at least believable Then finally, please, please, please, please, get help with the technical part of your writing. It really was tough to get through.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Could have been good

but the last few pages killed it and there was nothing that he said that permitted the last scene. I agree with HDK and gatorhermit. Get an editor and try again.

Fighting41Fighting41over 9 years ago
Blew it

Took a good first chapter and ruined it in the second

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
first good chapter

Maybe it was me, but 2nd chapter was hard to follow.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
idiot

no im not having an affair. well yes i slept with him but it was only once. yes we still talk and spend time with each other but thats okay he is only a friend. well yes i have kissed him since then but it wasnt anything. yes i tell him when i go out drinking so he can show up, and get mad when my friend sends him away but it doesnt mean anything he is only a friend. a friend that i fucked. and no im not going to stop my affair, i mean my friendship. okay i will stop my affair let me call him. no it wasnt a setup. we didnt come up with it to through you off.damn you beat up me friend. im gonna need a new friend. to fuck.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Spoiled wife with no consequences for her adultery

Physical and emotional infidelity is NEVER a mistake, it is a selfish choice. He should have spelled out to her the exact consequences for her actions or inactions. Then he must follow through according to his rules. This is proper parenting and she was acting like a child. It looks like she started to shape up when she realized that he was now free to take a lover also, if he so chose. If I gave her another chance I would demand respect or immediate consequences would occur. She acted this way because he let her get away with too much everyday anyway. He has other options. Many options. No man who built what he built businesswise and commanded the respect he did would put up with her attitude. I did enjoy how Karl took a regular beating; how long before he leaves the area? I gave you 2 stars for 2 incidents of having some testosterone. (Bull beatings).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All I can say is...

WTF!? Are you the same guy that wrote the first chapter?

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
From Wonderful to WACC in on chapter

WTF happened here? Guess first chapter was just a fluke such a shame so much potential. At least we know the price to sell his honour, Sex. In the space of a paragraph he became a one dimensional character with no honour or integrity. Oh well, just another WACC story. @Least we have writers such Ss06, FFTDS and the like to read

tbear69tbear69over 9 years ago
The Karl character was spot on.

I knew someone like Karl years ago. Even though he knew my wife and I had an agreement, he still tried to get my wife to see him behind my back. Told her stories of how his wife was cheating on him etc....It was his wife who clued me in, saying he seemed to try to spend time alone with my wife meanwhile when his wife approached him about possibly doing a 4some or swap with us, he was adamantly against it saying that would be cheating and he would never cheat on her. I told my wife, if she did anything behind my back, we were through. She told him goodbye and he ended up getting another girl pregnant and his wife threw him out. Some of these guys have gilded tongues. Twist of fate was he ended up marrying the second girl only to find she was cheating on him. When he confronted her, she walked out leaving him with 2 kids to take care of (both his as far as I know)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

This deserves 4*s. From the 1st chapter to the 2nd chapter it completely changed to a different story. The 1st chapter was run of the mill, husband figured out the wife is cheating. But the 2 nd chapter, WOW how original! A real fantasy.

Wife has sex outside of marriage only once but emotionally cheats for about a year. Consequence nothing. Except she provides husband with her best friend as concubine ! Everyone kiss, kiss and live happily ever after.

That wasn't what I expected but I give WillieWolfe kudos for originality !! Not the usual BTB result lol.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Original I'll grant you.

But also a little weird. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like It

Yes, there were editing problems. Yet, I liked hubby's character. Still, you needed to focus on the critical issues, and think the logic through about it. 1) Why did he not force her to face why she asked Karl to meet her at the bar, and what did she want to happen then? 2) Why did she suddenly decide Karl was not the real friend he claimed he was? Was she that fearful of losing Tom to Karl's wife? 3) How did Tom so easily accept the FFM when he obviously turned down other chances, such as Sally? 4) Who was Chelsie--friend of Emily?

Still, I would like to see you expand this story to talk about Sharon and Sue's new life, and even Mary and Karin--especially since you brought up, and how Tom gets them out of their financial problems. It would not hurt either to explain why he never made any effort to contact his sister for 13 years, or even bump into her as they were living in the same town.

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Sly Cunning Conniving DEVIL!

Keith had a plan for fucking various Women! Tom;s Wife was a Grave Miscalculation! Tom is Smarter with a Plan to Physically ANd Mentally Destroy Him! Tom did and Keith literally does NOT know what Hit him! Could Not Positively Identify Tom, Anyway! Great Fun Story! Are More Chapters Possible?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
So, what... Kath was an idiot savant...?

Smart enough to be a school teacher, i.e. went through college successfully, but falls for the crap Karl spewed at her...?

Has sex with a guy and at no point thinks that maybe a guy who would have sex with a married woman but would also keep acting like he wanted more maybe wasn't such a good "friend"...?

Add to that, her husband thought what she was doing was bad and that she should maybe CHOOSE between the two of them. And her best friend would maybe point out the wrongness of it if asked... How many people would have to say it was happening before she would agree...?

And she couldn't like look UP the word affair and see her picture...?

I really would have preferred, at the least, seen her punished somehow... maybe let her believe REPEATEDLY that a female that her husband was friends with had had sex with him - but just once. She REALLY needs to have an emotional pain inflicted on her of an "eye for an eye" variety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to dragged out out

it is to dragged out you say if she has an affair you will get rid of her but then you kiss her ass to stop her you also write like your a third person telling a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too contrived

I enjoyed the story but this second chapter was a little over the top, even for fiction. Don't see how he stayed with Kath as she continually chose Fielding over her husband. Just too much disrespect to overcome. Don't she how Sue living with them would have helped their marriage or Sue's. She would have been more of a detriment than a help considering she was going through a divorce herself. And how did he go from a guy that didn't want any extra men or women in his marriage to having 2 and maybe three women in his life? Sorry, just to implausible for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Obviously the scores have been scrubbed!

This is nothing but a limp wrist wimp tale. Read the prior comments. Obviously posted score does not jive with comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THey mean proofreading

The comments asking for editing are really asking for proofreading for spelling, grammar and tense issues.

Another problem is that this seems to be written as a bunch of Aussies running around the US. What an editor can help with is to point out those anachronisms and help with not only word selection but also help keep the cultural differences at bay that make this story not quite right for American characters. An editor (a real editor) will also help with some bloat in the story with extraneous characters that seem to only exist for the lead to have someone to talk to.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Willie listen to me!

Though it is harder these days most of your readers aren't at home; they're out at work. Most have just a few minutes before it's back to the salt mines. If your stories are poorly proofed, not well constructed, and uneven you'll lose your readers. The only scores you'll get will be ones. Willie get your head out of your ass and clean up your act!

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
Total fantasy

And I don't mean that in a bad way. It was fun to read. Some grammar and spelling problems, but so what? It wasn't so bad as to take me out of the story.

Write more. You'll get better. We'll like it even more.

rj

phd70phd70over 9 years ago
Long, Uneven, and Boring

Wasted a lot of time reading this without getting to the point.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Karen E

I think your maths is wrong 02/14 - 04/15 is 14 months not 1, so Anon is correct.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
WTF Willie

A good 1st chapter BUT overall a poor 2nd. Your plot went from believable, to weird, then just plain fantasy. You had a very good basic plot & I think, tried to do TOO much with it, remember the old sports saying - K I S S. Unfortunately you got or tried to get fancy & stuffed up, what a pity. I'm sure an editor would have pointed this out to you & helped to greatly improve the story. I wanted to give this more but in the end felt it was worth only a lucky 3 ***.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
math

12/02/14 to 01/04/15

29 days in December 2014

4 days in January 2015

29 + 4 = 33 days

Are years on the planet you live on 33 days long?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TOM-TOM PART OF A DRUM SET

and I think there are going to be a lot of soloes in the future. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
oh-kay

When did all these Australians move to the US?

If you can't be bothered to learn American for writing stories set in America then you need to get an American editor.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@kdc79 Re: Dates

"I think your maths is wrong 02/14 - 04/15 is 14 months not 1, so Anon is correct."

You would be correct, except that the dates 12/02/14 and 01/04/15, this is AMERICAN format, where the first two digits are the month and the second two the day!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
date format

The format is American or this story is from the future.

Otherwise 04/15 would be April 2015, which is two months from now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

Thank you for this.

twocrows it is called English, not American, and don't give it any of that American English nonsense, the language is English and it comes from England.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
@anon. re: good story

You call it English and deny there is a difference all you want, but reality does not back you up.

The constant use of the word arse which my spell check tells me is misspelled is a prime example.

When I type in the word ass no squiggly red underline.

But then my spell check is set for American English, not British English or Australian English.

TheThinker45TheThinker45over 9 years ago
WTF

This character is one dumb ass....But people will be people.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Make things happen kind of guy?

nope,

Did Kathy quit her job? nope. Did Karl lose his job? nope. Did Kathy break it off? nope. Do you believe the conversation on speakerphone was spontaneous and nor rehearsed? nope. Did Kathy suffer any consequences for cheating? nope. (remember she is the one who chose to move into another bedroom) Does anyone really know how many times Karl and Kathy got together during the missing 2 months? nope. Is it ok for Kathy to bring Sue to bed with them? (really you have to think about it?) nope.

This all came about because Tom did not think it was alright for Kathy to have an affair. Does anyone question his relationships with Sue, Sharon, some of the office staff, and probably one of the police detectives at some time in the near future? nope.

Did I list all the gaffs, errors, inconsistencies, and double standards? nope

Tom's reality is that everyone around him makes happen whatever they want to happen.

he just pays for it.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
anon dumbass that thinks that english people decide how we talk.

i guess the only people who speak spanish are from spain then. you just be thankful that the fucking germans are bigger assholes than you are. otherwise we wouldve let them have your ass. im just fucking with you . im sorry,i couldnt help myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just awful

Huge waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Willie "dumb ass" Wolfe wrote this.

What a dumb asshole he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Makes no sense.

The entire story is convoluted, but the final part makes absolutely no sense. It reads as though the author is trying to relive a high school fantasy.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Nonsense

Chapter 1 I thought was good writing and a good story, chapter 2 although well told was about people who made no sense.. There were two Tom's. the strong determined man who planned and made things happen in chapter 1 and the wishy washy man in chapter 2. the two chapters were two different stories, it started with an angry husband and a cheating wife and then a sexual free for all, the only connection between the two chapters were characters with the same name. Really liked first chapter but disappointed with the second, I like to think of my comments as respectful criticism. Oh and of course "kath was away with the fairies" you know the lights are on but no one is home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

To mike the fucking moron.

do you really believe it was america that "saved" britain in WW2 ?

Go read a book you fucking dumbass and stop relying on Hollywood for your facts..

not getting into the whole English language debate as i am not from an english speaking country but however much the americans try to make themselves bigger the fact is they speak the english language and the english had the largest empire in history, not a great fan of the country but i have to give them due respect for their achievements.

P.s. the story was ok and got a 4 star rating from me

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
Ugh.......

I read the first part of chapter one, and then skimmed the rest. Just pathetic. I'm sorry, but you decided to drag the story out, used way too much filler and left the reader with nothing but a long-winded excuse for a story. You really should learn to draft, and to edit your stories better.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Read Some of the Comments

Most of the negative is typical drivel. It strikes me that those who can, do (in this case write) and those who can't, bitch.

I enjoyed the story. The characters were interesting if a bit too resourceful. But they had flaws and challenges to overcome, though not enough limitations. Regardless, it was a fun read. Thank you and please keep writing!

Jack99Jack99about 9 years ago
To anonymous 3/16

I'm not Mike, and I liked this story, and thought the English was quite good.

As for your other comments: It was the British and the Americans that saved Britain. Without the Americans, Britain and Europe would be German right now. This is a fact, not a brag. The US is simply 3 times larger than England and Germany combined. And don't forget the Russians - they had quite a hand in defeating Germany also, however they didn't do squat for Britain. And the English didn't invent English - Surely you're not that dumb. It was our common ancestors that invented the English language. It is however a living language, and is still being added to today. And again, because the US is much bigger than England, our influence on our common language is greater.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very good story.

The American English was fine, but needed a great deal of American English proofreading. Way too many wrong word, spelling, and grammar errors. Hubby's forgiveness was not that believable - maybe it was the threesome action he was getting. On to foursomes, but Kath is eventually going to expect more "good" men in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bah

I made the mistake of reading because it said retribution and to the winner goes the spoils.

Of course there wasn't anything that was realistically retribution.

It should have just said she said so sowwy and they lived happily ever after.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Started promising...

...but turned totally unrealistic. Catch as catch can, it seems. He does not solve anything, his wife is stupid to the core and a total lack of retribution. Tom is building his harem - the rest is business as usual. I think you have lost yourself in that story. I found it rather irritating, to be honest.

shadowjack17shadowjack17almost 9 years ago
Speak as you know

Only saying this, but speak what you know. If you're going to play in the American play ground, speak American. Losing the extraneous "U" that Brits cling to with religious fervor does not qualify one to discuss Nashville. How do I arrive at this? My parents were Brits. Thanks be to God, NOT English; but I get the "flavor" of Brit Speak, even if the voice is from the south of Enguluand. Bath? Cornwall? Not Londoninium, but somewhere nearby?

Anyway. Many people chastise Carvohi for speaking of Maryland's Eastern Shore or references to Scotland, but he writes what he KNOWS. If you are English, BE English. I GET that you are totally ashamed of your ancestry and the myriad nations your imperialist government has invaded over thin pretext for millenia,. BE who you are, yes? So you got your selves kicked pretty thoroughly OUT of the new world. Get. Over. It. Try to speak to what you DO know, which is clearly NOT Nashville, Tennessee. Even stealing a character from another author is acceptable otherwise. And pretty well written if one did not have rabidly Scots and Irish parents who instilled the ability to discern English Trying To Not Be English in me. Place your next series in Salisbury or even Cardiff and I will read them with pleasure and joy.

Or, in American:

Dude. Don't come the cowboy with me if you're a dime store hat. Just saying.

Or get an American editor FROM the South before you attempt this again.

Brendan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
funny , interesting tale

unreal ? yep

silly ? yep

but also engaging , well written & interesting .

.....

not sure what you did to upset the dude with the God Complex in the previous comment .. can only assume his mom & sisters were to busy to satisfy his needs that day.

Mordant96Mordant96almost 9 years ago
Great story and fun to read.

Does every story have to be strictly true to life? This one is highly entertaining and, as they say, a page-turner. Did Karl get castrated in the last chapter. No, but he got his licks. I give five stars.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
Do us a favor

Stay away longer next time. This is just too stupid for words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Turned to total shit

The story is mindless crap. No one to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird, weird, weird but I like it

Congrats on a weird but entertaining story. Five out of five. Actually this is like two completely separate stories mashed together and fighting for dominance. It sort of works because it has high energy, fast pace, and lots of sex.

I'm not going to pretend I understand why some characters turn on an emotional dime, and maybe if I reread it in a different mood I would hate it. Also there were quite a few typos in this chapter. And I understand why some people didn't like it. But overall I enjoyed it. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Great one. Loved the twists and turns.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
wtf did i just read

still trying to make sense.... she cheats and keeps going back to him while hubby wants to divorce her then forgive her after she still does the same things and never even really apologizes that much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just too silly to be readable.

His wife is cheating. Sue is getting cheating on and is cheating. Who the hell knows what Mrs Fielding is going to do. The cops should have just shot him and been done with this silliness. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is very badly written.

Sorry, I couldn't finish it so I won't score it. That probably saves you a score of 2.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

Glad to see a new author in the LW category with so much potential.

What so many commentators, especially anonymous ones, criticize about these stories is they are unbelievable, unreal, or unrealistic. But isn't that the point. Stories that possess these characteristics are the most entertaining and enjoyable.

Witness the Spaghetti Westerns, detective stories or even fairy tales. The James Bond spy novels are the most unbelievable of all spy novels. All of these are immensely entertaining.

These anonymous carpers just have no imagination. To enjoy the erotic stories found on Literotica one must develop some degree of "suspension of disbelief" and give the life of the story free reign.

And indeed WillieWolf your stories are very entertaining.

I hope you continue to write and develop your craft. And most of all, I hope you continue to submit them for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cucky crap

Written by a cumsucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meaningless,empty drivel. 1* !!

Typical British cowardly,gutless garbage !

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
typical annony raving and ramping his nasty mouth!!

A 5 to help offset the asshole annony again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Once again, a worthless writer resolves every relationship problem with a single magical fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fag brits

Too bad our ancestors didn't just let the Germans have them

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5eat shit dear annony you fucking asshole

you go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT MORON VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON! REPORT THE TRANNY BITCH'S RANTS, PEOPLE!!! IT JUST TAKES 1 SECOND!

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

Annony seems to be a bit preturbed and somehow he reads the whole story. I am willing to bet his real name is Fielding Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@by Anonymous12/29/15

Fag brits?????

Too bad our ancestors didn't just let the Germans have them????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You fucking moron, I'm truly amazed that you managed to leave a review as I'm sure you never started let alone finished school you too fucking stupid, did you even look at the bio before you started your rant? if you had you would see location as Australia, which is on the other side of the fucking world you asshole.

Get you fact straight you ignorant moron, I would use have used other words to express myself here but I didn't as your too fucking stupid to understand them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great fun!

There is justice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous