Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken kissed his daughter's exquisitely beautiful messy face and nodded with shining eyes. He did not need any words to convince his daughter that he was now hers and would be for rest of his life. Their love had come through two tumultuous events and now was cemented firmly.

After a long time both felt their tortured emotions settling down. Ken inquired, "Kathee, I feel guilt taking you away from kids and Benjamin."

"Daddy, we are a big family and we all need one another now. Benjamin and kids will be fine. Moreover, I have given paid leave for a month to all the house help, you need a woman to look after your needs - who better than your pest of a daughter to look after you. Talking of needing family, Daddy, I need my daddy to take me to loo. My rectum is bursting," whimpered Kathleen.

Ken in a flash picked his voluptuous daughter in his arms as she started to giggle and sat her on the toilet once inside the bathroom. Kathleen's rectum and bladder immediately exploded noisily, splashing warm golden pee, thick white cum, liquid and semi-solid feces. She smiled at her father sheepishly who stood close to her stroking her lustrous long wavy hair. Kathleen rested her face on her father's hairy belly and played with his hairy scrotum covered with caked cum and her rectal effluent from last night's buggery.

Once Kathleen had finished dropping solid turd with loud splash in toilet water and felt relieved, Ken gently helped her to stand and looked at her mature womanly voluptuous body with mixture of masculine admiration, fatherly love and incestuous lust. Kathleen blushed with modesty, as she became aware of her now slightly bulging belly, few marks left from her pregnancies, and her thighs and ass more rounded and full, her large breasts of younger years now even larger and drooped without losing their full ness and appeared even bigger, "Daddy, I am a mother of three brats. I cannot match the girl who pleaded with you to take her virginity."

Ken shook his head, "Kathee darling, you have grown into the most beautiful woman imaginable. I was blind. You are a divine beauty."

Kathleen melted in to her father's arms and he kissed her face. He licked it with devotion and love apparent to his daughter. He licked every trace of his cum, her snot and dried tears. He then bent her forwards and licked her ass clean of her shit and his cum. Kathleen felt reassured that her father and she would now be together until their last days.

Ken when finished kissed his daughter sharing the delicious flavour of her shit with her and declared, "Time to add my offering to yours, Kathee."

Ken sat on the toilet and Kathleen sat down on the floor to see her father shit, up close. She asked her father to rest his heavy legs on her shoulders so that his ass would be more visible. Kathleen filled her mouth as her father emptied his bladder full from last night. She could swear that it tasted of scotch. She gulped as quickly as she could to get another mouthful before her father emptied it completely in the toilet. Kathleen saw her father's hairy massive ass clench as he pushed open his hairy anus open and a big solid turd appeared at the entrance. Kathleen inhaled the steamy aroma of the warm shit of her father. Kathleen watched it grow longer until it was too heavy and broke making a big splash as it drooped in the toilet water joining what Kathleen had already dropped.

The splash was big enough to splatter Kathleen's face but she did not move her face away. Kathleen watched her father produce three smaller solid columns of shit until he clenched his anus again and again and nothing came out except a small amount of shit that clung to his anal hair. Kathleen smiled as she saw it move defencelessly but would not dislodge. She hurriedly plucked it off her father's anus and greedily put it in her mouth, and as her father watched her, she mulched it in her mouth with an exaggerated expression of 'how delicious' before swallowing it, eliciting a hearty deep throated laughter from her father she had basked in all her life.

They took shower and Kathleen was not surprised to see her virile father's monster penis steel hard. Ken turned her towards the shower wall and fucked his daughter first languidly and then with scary ferocity to four orgasms, for an hour. After they dried themselves and dressed Kathleen rang Benjamin with her plan, who supported her. Kathleen then told her father that she has to go to buy some clothes and undergarments as she had brought only a weekend bag.

Ken insisted he would go with her. Kathleen and her father shopped together. Ken insisted on buying a lot more than Kathleen needed. Ken now knew his daughter's bra and cup size intimately as well as her likes in panties. He insisted that Kathleen buy tons of extra.

"I want you to leave me your panties, bra and blouses filled with your fragrance," Ken whispered making his daughter blush. They came back after six in the evening. Kathleen set about instructing the only house help left to prepare the dinner and her father took the shopping upstairs.

Kathleen went up after about two hours after preparing some of her father's favourite dishes. Kathleen went up to see what her father was up to she found him organising her clothes in the cupboards and drawers. He had packed large cases and moved her weekend bag from her bedroom.

Ken responded to the questioning eyes of his daughters directed at the cases, "They are your mother's clothes. I think she would not mind if I pack them. I think she would have approved that you should fill her space with your clothes or am I too stupid and wrong in saying that for me you are now my daughter and your mother."

Kathleen ran in to her father's arms and held him tight as he kissed her. No words were necessary.

Kathleen could recall, as she laid in her bath with her eyes closed and a smile on her face the rest of the following month. Her father made love to her all day, everywhere in the house. He was insatiable. They fucked while eating; he buggered her soon after she had evacuated her rectum. They drank each other's golden pee, licked shit covered ass. Kathleen would beg for mercy as her father often fucked and buggered her into total exhaustion leaving her cunt and ass very sore but she knew she would be ready for more whenever he wanted. Her husband had over years similarly tortured her pushing her towards incalculable mind blowing pleasure filled orgasms with his equally giant cock.

The month passed too quickly.

* *

Kathleen slowly emerged out of her reminiscences, her face beaming with a beatific smile. Kathleen slowly got out of the bath and dried herself. The dinnertime was in an hour's time.

Chapter 5 Thirty days to Wedding.

Sharleen was too busy looking at clock and getting anxious that her father may have had second thoughts and was not going to come. Shanaz was also aware that they were supposed to join the family guests for dinner at nine.

Sharleen absentmindedly cleaned her brush of loose hair and bend down to drop them in the bathroom bin.

She nearly screamed as her naked ass brushed against her father's legs. He had entered silently.

Sharleen gave a suppressed whoop of glee filled 'DADDEEE' as her father held her tightly in his arms pulling her back against him. They both saw themselves in the mirror as naked beautiful daughter had her giant's father's arms wrapped around her waist who towered over her.

"Shari who are you waiting for all naked?" Ben teased his daughter

"Daddy, I was ready and waiting for my adorable father who has a huge cock."

Sharleen rubbed her back against her father's groin as his hands moved up to cover her large soft breasts, "Daddy, dinner is at nine. Could you have not come any earlier?"

Benjamin smiled as his daughter complained like grown woman would, "Sorry, Shari sweetie."

Sharleen blushed as she realised she just nagged her father more like his wife than daughter. She turned to face him and pushed his cashmere wool jacket off and hung it on the hanger in the dressing room. She impatiently unbuttoned his shirt and stood on her toes to get the top buttons. Soon she was unzipping his trousers and pulled them down to his shoes. She knelt on the bathroom floor to untie her father's shoes and took them off his large feet. Benjamin lifted his foot up in turn and Sharleen pulled his socks off.

Sharleen hung her father's trousers with his jacket and shirt. She came back and saw massive bulge now staining against her father's boxers. Sharleen hooked the waistband with her tiny pretty fingers and dragged the shorts down to allow her father's massively thick and extraordinarily long cock free, which stood at half mast. Sharleen pulled the boxers completely off her throat dry as she had been dying to see the inhuman monstrosity that was her father's cock again, just to reassure herself that her father's gigantic cock had actually ripped her cunt last night, taking her virginity.

Benjamin caught his daughter's shoulders as she got up and turned her around facing the mirror. He pushed her shoulders down and Sharleen planted her palms on the marbled top. She saw her father go down on his knees. He grabbed her full round ass cheeks in his big hands making his daughter shiver with rising lust and anticipation and kissed them in turn. He put his lips on her anus making her squirm. Benjamin started to lick his daughter's anus with his tongue slowly making his way to her very wet, sweet smelling soft cunt. Sharleen was within few minutes moaning as if about to cum.

Benjamin stood up and bent his knees until he was at the right level. He supported his monstrously huge cock in his open palm and adjusted its apple-sized head against the tight but pliant soft entrance of his daughter's, until last night, virgin cunt. He used his massive heavily muscled thighs to slowly push his head inside his daughter's cunt. Sharleen felt the familiar dull pain of her cunt stretching to accommodate her father's huge cock, making her gasp with an open mouth.

Benjamin patiently fed huge after massive inch of his cock inside the soft, wet cunt of his daughter who was now moaning loudly, "Daddy, your is cock is so huge? How does is it go inside my pussy?"

Benjamin ignored his daughter's rhetorical question and kept shoving his monster to reseal the incestuous affair they had started last night. The visual confirmation of her giant father skewering his voluptuous daughter with his monster cock from behind heightened Sharleen's lust as she stared, mesmerised by the sight at the mirror.

Sharleen was moaning loudly, "Daddy, your cock is going inside my cunt aaahhh. Daddee your cock is soo fat AAHHH."

Benjamin took all of fifteen minutes to bury his foot long inhumanly thick monster cock fully inside his daughter's throbbing cock to the last millimetre. His pubic hair meshed with his daughter's.

Benjamin saw his daughter's large glorious breasts dangling from her chest and he almost greedily grabbed both of them in his large hands. And massaged them making his daughter moan even louder.

Benjamin pulled his huge cock out until his cock was just visible and slowly pistoned it back inside his daughter's pulsating cunt. Sharleen was going wild as she felt her painfully dilated cunt bursting full and empty and then full again. Each in and out movement of her father's monstrosity painfully crushed her clitoris. Her breasts ached as her father fondled them gently. Sharleen burst into her first orgasm on the fifteenth downward stroke and her whole body shook as she declared the obvious to her father in a guttural scream, "Daddy, I am cumming. Daddy, Daddy my pussee AAHH FFUUCCKK. Daddy my cunt...so fat...your cock. AAuuRRGGGHH."

Benjamin increased the pace of his pistoning cock and soon the bathroom filled with the overcharged smell of sex.

Sharleen felt her father's monster cock now pistoning faster and the heady mix of pain and pleasure ran though her body like a current. Sharleen foolishly encouraged her father, "Daddy, your big cock is now going so smoothly in and out of my cunt. Please fuck your daughter's cunt harder. My cunt will take your huge cock, daddy."

Benjamin took his cue and started to hammer his giant cock using seven or eight inches slapping his daughter's full soft delicious ass loudly with his groin.

Sharleen moaned and cried as her father fucked her robustly making her cum again and again. Benjamin fucked his daughter for over an hour when he exploded deep inside her cunt to synchronising with her sixth orgasm. Sharleen felt the hot, strong splash of his ejaculation against her pulsating cunt walls. She felt her father squeeze her breasts as his climax caught up with him. Both incestuous lovers stood in a picture of post-orgasmic tableau, as their temporarily sated lust resurfaced.

Sharleen could feel her father's steel hard cock painfully dilating her cunt even after cumming violently. Sharleen knew from her last night's experience that her father could fuck her and keep cumming for hours.

"Daddy, I want to see your monster cock fucking my cunt."

Benjamin picked his daughter with his hands under her thighs effortlessly and walked to the chair used by her daughter for disrobing and other feminine things.

Benjamin sat down and let his daughter plant her feet on either side of his thighs. The mirrored wall reflected the lovely image of beautiful large breasted daughter sitting on her father's cock fully embedded inside her womanhood. Her curly soft pubic hair enmeshed with her father's coarser, thick curls.

Sharleen lifted her cunt off her father's cock and gasped as she actually saw his monster cock coming out of her impossibly dilated cunt in its frightening glory. Sharleen felt faint as the humungous girth of her father's cock emerged.

Sharleen could not believe, as she stood over her father's massive hairy thighs, her cunt poised over his foot long gargantuan thickness with apple sized cock head still buried inside her soft cunt.

"Daddy, ooh..your cock is so long and thick. It is even bigger than Storm's cock," Storm was the favourite horse of Shari.

Benjamin pinched his daughter's nipples making her yelp, "Shari, sweetheart, your cunt was on my mind all day. My cock can not wait anymore to fuck your sweet cunt." Sharleen felt a warm lump in her throat and felt she could cry as her father talked to her as his woman and declared he was dying to fuck her all day, "Daddy, my pussy is always ready for your cock. You can fuck my cunt anyway, anytime and anywhere."

Sharleen dropped her weight and felt each monstrously thick cunt-ripping inch of her father's giant cock as her cunt engulfed his incestuous penis. She bit on her lower lip to suppress her scream. She grounded her pelvis. Her father put his hands on her waist to help her rise and fall. Soon Sharleen picked up the right pace to suit her and started to fuck her father's cock with her delectable cunt.

Her both breasts jiggled as her body rose and fell impaling her cunt on her father's monstrosity. Benjamin was amazed how soon his daughter intuitively worked out various pace. She used short fast strokes and long sinuous strokes to fuck his cock.

Sharleen came within ten minutes of second hour of fucking. She remained motionless for few minutes before she picked up the pace once again. The mirrored wall documented each rise and fall of moaning daughter as she fucked her father's giant cock with her tiny soft cunt. Her cunt juices flowed out in copious amounts trickling onto her father's bushy pubic hairs and thighs. Sharleen orgasmed again and again each one extracting even more strength out of her legs and body.

Sharleen to her credit managed to continue to fuck for an hour when she simply collapsed against her father's body as her last orgasm tore through her triggered by her father's climax exploding inside her cunt.

They remained still for about ten minutes. Benjamin massaged his daughter's magnificent large breasts as she took gulped air, "Daddy, your cock is still hard. We cannot go to dinner with your cock so hard. Please fuck my cunt and cum inside."

Benjamin got up lifting her off his cock. Sharleen yelped in pain as her vaginal entrance ring snapped against her father's groove under her father's cock head.

Benjamin pushed the chair until its back was a foot away from the mirrored wall. He lifted Sharleen and made her kneel on the chair with her hands against the wall. Sharleen found it brought her cunt at the level of his rampant elephantine erection.

Benjamin grabbed his daughter's achy breasts and flexed his hips trying to adjust his cock head to seek his daughter's cunt entrance. His daughter intuitively pushed her hand back from between her thighs to hold the monster cock still as she adjusted her cunt on her father's huge cock head.

Benjamin pushed his glans inside Sharleen's cunt and took her tiny hand dwarfed by his cock away and put it against the wall. Sharleen sensed her father's intentions as if they both had been fucking together for years. Benjamin used his powerful legs to send his monster shooting inside his daughters' soft open cunt as she struggled to keep herself steady. Sharleen screamed but held her hips still to allow her father to complete the impaling process of her cunt with his monstrosity.

Benjamin and Sharleen soon worked out the furious rhythm set by Benjamin and he fucked his daughter solely to make himself cum. Sharleen moaned and groaned with each brutal thrust as she felt her cunt spasming and soon Sharleen's body churned with mind bending orgasm. Benjamin kept on fucking his daughter for solid half an hour making her cum twice more culminating in his loudly roared explosive ejaculation which spurted thick copious volumes of hot cum splashing against her cunt walls, his cock buried to the root inside Sharleen's cunt. Benjamin and Sharleen stood still as if their loins were fused. Sharleen moaned that her cunt was now very sore.

Benjamin pulled his cock allowing a heavy trickle of cum and pussy juices to pour out of his daughter's cunt. Sharleen looked at the clock and panicked, "Daddy, it is nearly eight--thirty. Does mummy know you are back?"

Benjamin shook his head and felt stupid that he did not think of this simple contradiction that how can he appear on dining table from inside the house with out his wife or Rosaline being aware that he was back as he always did.

Sharleen was quicker than her father, "Security man would have seen your car?"

"No, I parked it in the woods and walked though to the back door of your suite."

Sharleen's suite backed on to the woodland area and she used the backdoor to take walks in the evening, "Daddy please ring Rosie that you are running late. When she informs you about the dinner time tell her you would be there straight away without changing."

"Sweetheart, thank you. You must think how stupid is you dad?"

"No, you are sweet and do not have guiles that only women are blessed with," Sharleen watched her giant father dress. His massive hairy frame made her blush and her blood roared in her rain. She wanted to run her hands on his body.

Benjamin was soon dressed; Sharleen straightened his tie, as her mother would do. Benjamin kissed his daughter and asked, "Shari, I love you."

Benjamin rang the main kitchen extension and soon was talking to Rosaline, "Rosie, I am not far away. I shall then join the guests in the dining room."

Benjamin and Sharleen kissed and held each other tight. Sharleen had to let go knowing the situation. She saw her father move to the back corridor of her four bed roomed suite and vanish into the woods.

* *

Kathleen was ready and arranging the table when her beautiful daughter glowing in her loose light blue kaftan walked in. Kathleen held her tight and kissed her first on the forehead and then on her mouth.