All Comments on 'Kathryn'

by Taboo Junky

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good but bad

I liked your story except for the ending. You should have let Kathryn get pregnant by her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quite good

... but too long - it kinda rambled on.

Yeah - Kathryn was as good as pregnant.

And isn't Denise under age?

Stan

Taboo JunkyTaboo Junkyover 18 years agoAuthor
Comments from the writer

You are right, I should have let Kathryn get pregnant. Also I appolgise if I rambled on, but i wnated it to feel as realistic as possible. Next time i will try to get the point across with out using so many words. Thanks for the advice.

Taboo JunkyTaboo Junkyover 18 years agoAuthor
Comments From The Writer

Just because denise is still in highschool doesn't mean she is underage. Did you read the disclaimer at the top of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Daddyo

yeah let the daughter get pregnant then let the hubby explan to his wife who he luvs so much but doesnt feel guilty really that hes the daddyo and planning to fuck his under age other daughter as well. Just as well they dont have a 2 year old. Next chapter should be how he becomes the fresh meat in jail

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

This was very good. And no the girls could easily be 18. letting her get pregnant is a idea. but i makes the whole thing turn in a bad way. He should defenatly get the other daughter as well.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

You need to continue this one with additional chapters, with Kathryn accidently getting pregnant. And then you also need to start getting your cum shot into the other sister, so she can get pregnant, too. You can always blame the pregnancies on boys that they have been fucking, and you can allow both of the daughters to stay at home under your roof and eventually fuck more babies into their bellies, while you wife goes ballistic and never does know what is going on, losing her mind eventually, while your daughter continue to have your babies.

badgirl1972badgirl1972about 17 years ago
Whew! Is it hot in here or just me?

That was the most amazing story I have read yet. I feel like I need to take a cold shower! I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb!!!

Please do more of this kind of storyline.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Incest is natural

You need to impregnate both of your daughters. Fucking between any man and any puberant daughter is perfectly natural and in your case you have a couple of daughters that are not overly concerned about having their daddy's baby, wetting their pants, or anything else considered "perverted" by our society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So sexy and perfect.

I agree that Dad should have got both daughters pregnant. I'd love to see them live as a threesome, Dad putting another baby in as soon as possible after one came out! Father/daughter love is the most natural thing in the world, not the crime most people think it is. This wonderful story made my pussy so wet and I had to take a break from reading to cum so hard. What a wonderful Daddy....

MrBill36MrBill36over 10 years ago
The Danger of being caught

Really enjoyed the story. The same thing (fantasy) has occurred to me. I was infatuated with my sister, my daughter and co workers. Wanting to have sex with them all the time. My primary thoughts were of going down on them. I love being able to please a woman and feel her shudder under orgasm. I also like having my cock sucked but the feeling of knowing I satisfied them is the greatest satisfaction for me. My wife and I haven't had sex in the last15 years so like I said it is all fantasy. Guess I'll have to settle for the shower jet again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous