Kathryn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then in a passionate whisper, Kathryn said, "I want you to shoot your cum in me again."

Without any hesitation I stood and positioned myself for entry. I plowed into her much harder and faster than before. There was no moaning this time. All that could be heard was our heavy breathing and the slapping of our bodies. I could feel her ass and legs sticking to my lower stomach and thighs with every thrust.

We had one goal to which Kathryn expressed, "Hurry up and cum in me."

I was slamming into her even harder, forcing the table to move with each thrust. Even more quickly than before, my daughters perfect pussy had me on the verge of another cum. I saw head lights slowly turn in the drive way through the front window.

Kathryn stated the obvious, "Shit! Moms home."

I said in a whisper, "I'm almost there!"

I could hear the car engine turn off outside the garage. As I heard my wife's key turning open the front door I exploded inside my daughter for the second time.

I whispered just as the front door creaked open, "I'm cumming!"

Kathryn was dead silent and I tried desperately to quiet myself, while I spewed my load deep inside my daughter for the second time that night. We were just out of view from my wife as she rumbled through the coat closet. Finally I finished and Kathryn turned, gave me a peck on the lips, and thanked me, before she ran full speed up to her room. My heart was pounding and I was totally out of breath as zipped up my pants. I managed to tuck my cock behind the waistline of my pants and pull my shirt over it, just before my wife walked into the kitchen.

When my wife saw me, she said, "Oh it's you, what's going on in here?"

I responded, "Nothing, just exercising."

"Well, no more exercising in the kitchen, it stinks in here!"

I had calmed down a lot when she bought the exercise excuse, "Sorry honey, I'm gonna go take a shower now anyway. What are you up to?"

She responded, "Helen gave me some wire shelving for the coat closet. I'm going set it up then I'll be up to bed."

I quickly went up stairs and knocked on Kathryn's bedroom door. I heard some rustling then she yelled, "Come In."

She was wide eyed and nervous covered by her blanket, "Jesus dad, why'd you bother knocking? I thought you were mom."

I shrugged my shoulders and apologized.

She asked with hesitant anticipation, "So what happened?"

"Mom has no idea! What are you doing?"

She smiled and pulled the blanket off to reveal her gorgeous naked body and freshly cream pied pussy.

She said coyly, "I was really enjoying the way you were licking me before."

I responded, "Alright but I don't have much time, mom will be up here soon."

I went to close the door but Kathryn interrupted me, "No leave it open, wide open!"

I smiled back at her and did as she commanded. She eagerly laid back in her bed and spread her legs. I tripped over her boots on my way to the bed nearly falling over. She giggled as she watched me prepare to go down on her. Her pussy was covered in my cum, but that didn't deter me one bit. I dove in and began to lick her blood swollen clit in a circular motion as before. I held my hands on her soft yet sticky inner thighs. I didn't care for the taste of my cum but I loved to pleasure my daughter. The sounds of Denise having a threesome in the room next door were audible but neither of us mentioned it. Kathryn added to the mix of sexual sounds with her own soft moans. She started to cum in less than a minute, squeezing my head between her legs in the process. She writhed and wriggled for about half a minute before pushing my face from her crotch. I jumped up and gave her a slimy wet kiss goodby before abruptly leaving her room. I showered very well and gargled with mouthwash several times to prevent any incriminating evidence. I went to bed and my wife came in about fifteen minutes later.

It was difficult for me to fall asleep. The reality of what I did that night had hit me. I was worried that Kathryn would get pregnant and my wife would find out. However on the flip side, it had been the best night of my life and I also knew that Kathryn had enjoyed it. I feared that our sexual encounter may put strain on our relationship for years to come, or worse, completely destroy it. Although it was possible for everything to be ok too. Combining high risk environments and/or actions with sex was something that my wife and I both enjoyed. I was both happy and nervous that Kathryn inherited that trait. Luckily my wife and I still had a decent sexual relationship. If the sexual relationship with my daughter continued, would she be jealous of my wife. There was probably a lot more that I can't remember, but these were the general thoughts running through my head before I finally fell asleep some time after 1:00am.

I woke up at about half past eight in the morning my wife was already out of bed. As I walked out into the hall I noticed that both of my daughters' doors were still closed. This usually meant they were still sleeping. Kathryn usually stayed in bed till about 10:00am on a Saturday, where as Denise would sleep past noon on some occasions. I walked down into the kitchen wondering when I would have some private time to have a serious talk with Kathryn. I didn't notice my wife sitting at the table reading the paper.

She startled me when she said, "Good morning."

"Oh, good morning Hannah."

There she was, the person whom I had gone to with all my problems for so many years. I finally had an issue that I was unable to discuss with her, and it was killing me on the inside. I loved her so much and at that very moment I felt the guilt hit me. I just sighed to myself and hoped that Kathryn was as good at comforting me as her mother was.

Luckily my wife started a conversation which took my mind off of Kathryn, "Honey, we have to talk about Denise."

I responded, "You mean about the boys she had in her room last night?"

"Yeah you heard her to eh? She wasn't trying very hard to be discreet was she?"

"No she wasn't."

My wife asked, "Did you let her bring those boys over?"

"No, actually I went to pick up Kathryn, and when I got back she was already up there with them."

"I thought Denise was at the dance with Kathryn. How did they get back here?"

"I have no Idea."

There was a pause, then my wife asked, "What should we do about it?"

I responded, "Well if we try to make her stop, she will probably just do it some where else. Its probably safer if we just let her do it here. I think the most we could do is have a heart to heart talk with her and make sure that she is properly protecting herself."

My wife commented, "You're absolutely right honey, but I feel very awkward walking around here listening to my daughter have sex, and with more than one guy no less. I'm surprised that you don't feel the same."

"Well then maybe we should give her a dose of her own medicine."

She asked, "What do you mean?"

"When she's home, we should have loud sex and see how she likes it."

My wife responded sarcastically, "Well based on the way she's been dressing and acting lately, she might like it."

I chuckled and she went on, "Seriously though, we will have to talk to her, and soon."

"Alright," I said.

My wife went back to reading the paper and I fixed my self a bowl of cereal. I started daydreaming as I ate my breakfast. Denise was a gorgeous young woman, taller (5'7") and thinner (110lbs) than her older sister. She shared the same northern European face as her mother, with high cheek bones, and blue almond-shaped eyes. Although her lips were thin by comparison to Kathryn and my wife's, which was not altogether a bad feature on her. She kept her hair long and wavy. It was naturally a light brown but she died it blond to match her mother and sister. Denise's body lacked the shapely curves that Kathryn loved to flaunt. Denise had barely a B cup chest and her hips didn't flare out so dramatically from her tiny waist. She had a nice tight little ass though, which she loved to show off. What she lacked in voluptuousness, she gained in having a tight flexible fat-free body. It was ironic because Denise looked much more athletic than she was and Kathryn was much more athletic than she looked.

I thought about how much fun those boys must have had with my daughter last night. I was struck with a bit of jealousy, but just enough to fuel my desire for Denise. I fantasized about Denise taking on more than a dozen men with myself included. In my mind I watched her get tossed around in a very rough manner from guy to guy. She was taking huge cock's up the ass and in the pussy at the same time, while another man forced her to gag on his cock. In my mind she was loving every minute of it. Then I pictured myself on top of her. Her face, pussy and asshole had been blasted full of other guys cum before I had gotten to her. She was jerking off two other men, while I fucked her and roughly grabbed her tits. Then I pictured myself pushing her ankles all the way back behind her head, and alternating between fucking her ass and pussy.

My erotic daydream was abruptly ended when I saw Kathryn appear at the foot of the stairs. She blushed and smiled uncontrollably when she saw me sitting at the table with my wife. She avoided eye contact as she walked over to the fridge and pulled out the container of orange juice. I got up and brought my bowl over to the sink, where Kathryn was standing pouring her juice. I quickly grabbed a pen and paper and wrote, 'meet me in the den so we could talk.' Finally she looked me in the eye and nodded. I made my way to the den in my basement and flicked on the TV. Kathryn followed shortly after. She was still blushing when she sat next to me on the couch.

We were both quiet for a minute, since neither of us knew how to start the convirsation.

Eventually Kathryn asked just above a whisper, "Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Oh NO! Not at all! You're just young and curious! Your sister however, is a slut."

She stopped blushing and smiled brightly, as I continued, "I'm just nervous that you might get pregnant and/or someone will find out about what we did."

"Trust me dad, I won't tell anyone about what we did. (Pause) I'm a little nervous about getting pregnant too, but I know you'll be there for me if I do, so that helps ya know. Do you feel guilty about mom?"

I answered, "Not really. Like I said last night, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Yeah I guess you're right, but I cant help it. I feel guilty. I love mom."

"I love her too honey, but to me, guilt is not worth getting all worked up over."

My daughter tried to explain her feelings, "Its strange dad, because last night I knew we were cheating on her, and it excited me. But now I feel so dirty and terrible about it."

I reached out and hugged her then she asked hesitantly, "Do you want to do it again?"

"Of course I do, but I don't think it's a good idea."

She responded, "Yeah I kinda feel the same way."

I said, "Incest isn't bad when it's a fantasy, its when you act on that fantasy that things start to go wrong. Understand?"

She nodded and I went on, "We acted on our fantasies and we should consider ourselves lucky if nothing goes wrong. So lets just keep it between us and try to get back to normal. Ok?"

She smiled and said, "Sounds good to me."

For the next couple of days things were awkward. I noticed that when Kathryn wore a swim suit, she would cover up when I came around. She also seemed to avoid being alone with me. I wasn't sure how to take it. Did she not trust me, or maybe she didn't trust herself. Either way her actions seemed to drift back to normal by the end of the week and I was no longer concerned. Finally two weeks had gone by and I was anxious about any possible pregnancy. I had been trying to build up the guts to ask her, but she came to me one morning.

I was washing my car when she happily skipped over to me and said, "I have good news!"

"What", I asked?

She put her arms up in the air and said, "I got my period today!"

I was so relieved to know she wasn't pregnant and so was she. We hugged for quite a while in my driveway. We released our embrace when we saw Denise walking up the drive way. She said 'Hi' to us and kept walking. She was wearing a little pink pair of butt cheek short shorts and I stared at her ass as she walked by. Kathryn saw me looking at her sister and playfully slapped my chest in a slight fit of jealousy. I realized then that I was the luckiest man alive.

12