Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cate and Kathy came into the dining room carrying their wine glasses and took seats on either side of me. We served ourselves and passed the bowls around until we all had what we wanted on our plates. The dinner conversation was nothing unusual, focusing on the weather, the neighborhood and the latest celebrity scandal. Kathy apologized at least three times for Bill's absence.

After dinner, the women returned to the living room, taking their glasses and the third bottle of wine with them, while I cleaned up and stored the leftovers. I did a half-assed cleanup, shoving everything I could into the dishwasher and starting it. Finally, I got my glass, and the last bottle of wine, and joined them in the living room.

Cate and Kathy were sitting on the sofa, so I sat in the matching chair at a slight angle to them. The third bottle of wine was almost empty. I drained it into my glass and opened the bottle I brought with me to complete the pour.

"Kathy was just giving me some background on her relationship with her husband. Kathy, do you want to bring Jason up to date, or should I?"

"No. It's all right. I can do it," said Kathy. "Briefly, I think Bill has been having sex outside our marriage when he travels. He's rarely in a mood to make love when he comes home which was not his usual pattern previously. I also think he's not waiting for a business trip. I'm sure he's having an affair with someone in his office.

"I don't have any hard evidence of his adultery, but a woman knows if her husband cheats. That is, I didn't have any evidence until one morning last week when I found a woman's thong bunched up in his pants pocket. I think he may have left them there deliberately, hoping I would find them. They had clearly been worn. They were stained and smelled awful.

"That was the same day I met you, Jason, in the park. My first thoughts were to treat him the same way he was treating me. You know, 'what's good for the gander' and all that. But I lost my nerve and ran away."

"And here we are," said Cate.

"Yes, here we are," repeated Kathy.

Kathy continued, "I'm here tonight because I found my nerve and I'm determined not to let him treat me unfairly. But I'm shaking all over. My stomach is quivering and I think I could be sick at any moment."

I got up, went over to Kathy and took her wine glass from her hand. "I think you shouldn't have any more of this." I went into the kitchen, filled a glass with water and gave it to her. "Try this instead."

I sat back down and waited.

Cate finally broke the silence. "Kathy, revenge sex is the worst kind. It never turns out well. Both Jason and I find you desirable, but we're not going to participate in revenge sex or get involved in an existing marriage with only one partner. None of us, including you, need the problems that leads to."

"Thank you for that," replied Kathy. "I knew you would be up front and honest with me when I first met you. I trust your judgment, both of you, and I know I want you to be part of my life in the future. Meanwhile, I need some time to think things through."

Kathy got up to leave shortly after that. At the door, she gave me a real hug, not the almost not touching hug from someone just going through the motions. She pressed her body against mine and kissed me gently on the lips before turning to Cate.

Cate and Kathy hugged similarly but maybe a little longer. Cate kissed her on the lips, which caught Kathy by surprise. She reacted, looking into Cate's eyes and then moving in for a more passionate kiss. As they kissed, Cate moved her hand up Kathy's body until she was cupping her breast. Kathy grabbed Cate's hand and pressed it more firmly against her breast until they broke the kiss.

Kathy said goodbye again and walked unsteadily out the door and down the front walk. I don't know if it was the wine or the kiss, but it didn't matter which.

Cate and I tidied up a little. I put the rest of the wine in the refrigerator and washed the glasses while Cate set the dining room back to normal. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away.

I met Cate in the living room. The music was still softly playing but Cate had turned out the lights completely. We cuddled on the sofa and discussed what we had learned about Kathy.

We agreed we didn't want to involve ourselves in her situation. Cate's only observation was that Kathy's breasts were considerably larger than was obvious from how she dressed.

We slowly began to kiss and fondle. As we undressed each other, Cate suggested, "This is fun. We should wear clothing more often."

Laughing, I pushed her bra above her tits and began to kiss them. Cate pushed them into my face and encouraged me with tiny gasps and an occasional moan.

We made love with our clothes on. Cate unzipped my pants and pulled my stiffening cock out. I tore her panties off under her skirt and we fucked like crazy with Cate sitting on my lap and her tits bouncing in my face.

Saturday, we slept late and picked up our scattered, and damaged, clothing from the living room and hallway leading to our bedroom. Breakfast was a quiet hour while we reflected on Kathy's future. We had no plans for the rest of the weekend so we packed a light bag, hopped in Cate's hardtop and headed for the mountains.

We found a perfect restaurant for dinner and checked into a hotel for the evening. Sunday morning we had breakfast in the hotel's dining room and spent some quality time together back in our room before a late check out. We left the maid a larger than normal tip since she had a considerable mess to clean up before the room could be rented again. We didn't speak about Kathy the entire time.

Monday, we returned to our normal schedule. Cate went of work and I spent the morning catching up on the things I postponed from Friday. I walked Pussy around noon without incident. I had just settled in to work after lunch when the doorbell rang. I assumed it was a delivery of something Cate had ordered and ignored it, until it rang a second time.

I went down and answered the door, opening it without checking who might be there. Kathy was standing on the first step and she looked weak and tired but she was smiling. I stood there, unresponsive to her presence.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Of course," I responded and I stepped aside to let her in. "Make yourself comfortable. I need to do something. I'll be back in a second."

I went into the bedroom and texted Cate. "kathys here what do I do"

Her response was almost immediate. "whatever u want"

I went back to the living room. Kathy was sitting quietly on the sofa. "Can I get you something? Maybe some water?"

"That would be wonderful. Then can you spend some time with me? I need someone to talk to and I was hoping either Cate or you would be home."

I got two large glasses of water and gave one to Kathy. As I moved to sit on the chair opposite the sofa, Kathy patted the sofa cushion next to her, indicating I should sit there instead. As I sat on the sofa, Kathy took a large drink of the water and placed her glass on the coffee table in front of the sofa. I put my glass next to hers and waited.

Kathy took my hands in hers and said, "I did something stupid over the weekend and I need to tell someone about it. Can you listen without interrupting me or asking questions while I talk?"

"You have my undivided attention."

"This isn't easy. I left here Friday night feeling upbeat and happy for the first time in years. However, I couldn't get the idea about revenge out of my mind. I decided that I had to do something to hurt Bill as much as he hurt me and sex was the ultimate revenge.

"So, Saturday night, I got dressed up in my shortest, tightest little black dress, put on a little more makeup than usual and my four inch heels and drove to a bar about an hour away to find sex.

"I sat at the bar, slightly turned to the rest of the room and sipped a double vodka martini. It took about twenty minutes before a well-built man wearing a golf shirt and jeans approached me. We talked for about five minutes until I agreed to follow him into the parking lot and his car. He opened the door of his Camry and reclined the passenger seat.

"I got in and before I could get comfortable, he was in front of me with his jeans and drawers down around his thighs. He pushed me back on the seat, pushed my skirt up and moved my panties roughly to the side. Within seconds he was fully buried in me and within minutes he was done.

"He got off me and out of the car. By the time I sat up he had his pants back up and buckled. I dragged myself out of the car. I was a little unsteady on my feet. He said, 'You're a good lay lady. I'm here almost every night. Come by and we can do it again,' and left me standing there.

"I stumbled to my car and got in. I sat there for a couple of minutes to gather myself enough to drive. When I felt composed, I started to drive home. I scarcely remember the drive and I didn't take the time to straighten my panties so I dripped his fluids on the bottom of my dress all the way. At home, I took a long hot shower, a longer hot tub bath and another shower. I fell into bed and cried myself to sleep.

"I cried almost all day yesterday. In the morning I burned everything I was wearing, my dress, my bra and panties, even my shoes and handbag. By evening I had sorted it out and I knew what I had to do and it wasn't revenge, it was a restart, without Bill.

"This morning I made a few phone calls and went to the bank where I opened new accounts and drained our joint accounts. I left just enough money to cover the outstanding checks plus ten dollars. I got on line and redirected Bill's direct-deposited paycheck to one of the new accounts. It'll take him a few weeks to figure it out and I probably can't keep it but it's worth his trouble.

"I've an appointment with an attorney on Thursday and she told me to bring the thong and she'd take care of everything. Then I came here to talk to you and declare my new life and my independence to my new friends."

"I know this sounds cliché, but, in spite of what you did Saturday night, I'm proud of you. I, and I'm sure Cate, will support your efforts to become a strong and independent woman."

We sat there, holding hands for several minutes. Kathy had tears in her eyes but she wasn't crying. Eventually she said, "Will you kiss me?"

I nodded almost imperceptibly. I'm not sure I meant "yes" or if I was just processing her statement. Kathy had her own interpretation and moved in to kiss me. I met her half way and our lips met. It started as a friendly kiss and quickly escalated. Kathy put one hand on the back of my neck and pulled me it closer. Her other hand took my hand and pressed it to her breast as our tongues met and danced in our mouths.

Cate was accurate about Kathy's breasts. They were definitely larger than they appeared under her clothing. She broke the kiss and leaned back with a huge smile. She gave me a questioning glance and began to unbutton the top button of her shirt. I smiled back as she unbuttoned every button, slipped her shirt off her shoulders and pulled her arms from the sleeves.

Still smiling brightly, she moved in for another kiss and my hand went to her breast without assistance. The kiss was as good as the first with the addition of Kathy sucking on my tongue as I pressed it into her mouth.

She leaned back again and, with a huge grin, reached behind her back and undid the four hooks holding her bra in place. Her bra dropped into her lap and I was stunned by the size and beauty of her breasts. In addition to their size, they had small, perfectly round nipples with only slightly larger, light aerola. Her nipples were not large but definitely aroused. I lifted one breast in each hand and leaned in to kiss each one.

After about a minute of mutual oohs and aahs, with an occasional gasp or moan, Kathy panted, "Jason, please stop. I need you to stop."

I may be a horn dog, but I'm also a gentleman, so I sat up and gently let her tits down to rest on her chest.

"Jason, I know how hard that was for you, pun intended. I promise you that we, the three of us, are going to have wonderful times together. Today, I needed to know if I was still desirable. I needed to feel wanted. You've given me both and I love you for it. Meanwhile, I need to get some things worked out so we don't interfere with the separation and divorce. I've already made a serious mistake and I don't want to leave any breadcrumbs for Bill or his attorney to follow and possibly delay or derail my freedom. And I certainly don't want to involve either you or Cate in my mess. Meanwhile, keep the faith and I'll do whatever I can to keep the fire alive."

She stood and retrieved her bra from the floor where it had fallen. She put it on backward and hooked the clasps in front of her before she turned it around. As I watched her pull it up, over her breasts, she mouthed the word, "Sorry." She wiggled her arms back into the sleeves of her shirt, straightened it out, buttoned it up and tucked it in. When she was ready to leave, she leaned in, gave me a quick kiss and a squeeze of my still hard cock. "Please be patient. Thursday's only three days away. I'll let you know how things go."

Then she was gone.

Working the rest of the afternoon was hopeless. I sat around, with a cold margarita, or two. I replayed the wonderful feeling of my face in Kathy's breasts and then replayed it several more times. I couldn't get the memory of the gentle firmness and scent of her breasts out of my mind. Thankfully, Cate came home early and broke my reverie.

"Your text sent my imagination racing and I couldn't wait to get home and hear the story," Cate said as she came through the door. "Is that a margarita? Was the afternoon that good? Pour me one of those, sit on the couch with me and tell me everything, every detail."

I retrieved a second glass and the pitcher of margaritas from the kitchen. I poured one for Cate, topped off my own and put the pitcher on the table. Cate was all ears as I sat down next to her. I told her everything, every detail. I'm sure Cate was horny as hell as I described fondling and kissing Kathy's naked breasts, until I got to the part where she stopped me.

"She stopped you? You had swapped spit with her, fondled and kissed her bare nipples and she stopped you? How did you let that happen?" Cate has a way with words when she's worked up.

"Cate, chill. She had a very good reason and I agree with her. She's going to divorce her husband. She wants badly to have an intense relationship with both of us and she doesn't want the give Bill a single incident to counter her and her claims. She's going to get everything he has if she can. Meanwhile, she asked us to be patient and she'll let us know what's happening every step of the way."

"I understand but I was hoping for something more immediate. I guess, if I can't have Kathy now, you'll have to do," she said as she jumped on me, spilling my ice-cold margarita down the front of her blouse as she did. She couldn't get the cold blouse and bra off quick enough and I relished the lime flavor as I licked the remains of the margarita off her tits and nipples. I couldn't help wondering how a similar spill might enhance the flavor of her pussy. Ten minutes later I found out. Cate thought it was her idea but I'm sure I had something to do with it.

I was in lime heaven, slurping on Cate's body, until she poured the rest of her margarita on my cock and balls. The ice cold drink took my breath away until Cate's warm mouth saved me. We spent over an hour sniffing out traces of margarita and licking them off each other before we screwed each other silly. Dinner that night was a jar of pickled herring and more margaritas. We watched a porno flick with a threesome where one of the women looked remarkably like Kathy.

Later, we went to the bedroom to continue and maybe sleep. When I came out of the bathroom on the way to bed I noticed two halved limes on a plate by the side of the bed. We didn't get much sleep that night.

We didn't hear anything from Kathy until the following Thursday evening. When the phone rang, we didn't recognize the number but when we answered it was Kathy. We wanted to see her but she declined. She said she was concerned about fouling up the divorce. She was actually using a prepaid phone she bought at a convenience store so there wouldn't be a record of the call on her own phone. Bill had come home Wednesday afternoon. He didn't have any interest in sex with Kathy and that was fine with her.

She had met with her lawyer on Thursday morning. She told her everything she was feeling and what she had done already, leaving out Saturday and any reference to us. She gave her the thong she had found in Bill's pocket, enclosed in a sealed plastic baggie. Jill, her lawyer, was thrilled about the thong and promised she could do wonders with it if required.

She also gave Jill everything she knew about Bill's job and habits. She'd written it down over the three days she had to think about it. Jill was sure she could do something with the information. She told Kathy she'd have a private investigator on Bill's tail before lunch. If he was up to anything they have a full report within hours. She also cautioned Kathy to keep a straight and narrow life style. "Once Bill was served with the divorce papers he might put a PI on you, so don't give them anything to work with."

"So now it's a waiting game. I'm not going to wait too long, though. I plan to push Jill to serve Bill by the end of next week."

The next four days were waiting days for us too. I was distracted, and I think Cate was as well, thinking about the beautiful person Kathy was and how I much I anticipated having her, and her equally beautiful body, in our lives.

Kathy called again Monday evening, using another untraceable phone. Bill had gone out to play golf on Saturday. She didn't object since Saturday afternoon was Bill's usual time to pursue sex with her and it saved her from leaving the house to prevent it.

Jill had called Sunday evening to set up a meeting the next morning. He exact words were, "We're in business. I can't wait to give you the details."

Kathy couldn't sleep Sunday night anticipating the meeting on Monday. She arrived thirty minutes early and when Jill saw her waiting outside her office she invited her in, put on a pot of coffee and gave her a cup without waiting for the drip to finish.

"Here's what we've got," Kathy told us Jill had said. "I had my PI follow Bill and we got lucky on Saturday. He watched Bill put his golf clubs in his car and followed him to a hotel downtown. Here's a copy of the report he gave me yesterday. You can read it later. Let me tell you what it says. I just love this part.

"Bill valeted his car and checked into the hotel at eleven o' seven. He couldn't get close enough to hear what room he had been given but he found out indirectly. Listen to this, it's pretty original. He called the hotel and asked for Bill. They wouldn't give him the room number but they connected the call. When Bill answered he pretended to be room service and was just checking on the order for the room. When Bill told him he hadn't ordered any room service, he asked, 'Is this room 414?' Bill said, 'No. This is 617,' and hung up."

Cate and Jason both laughed at Bill's simplicity.

Jill continued, "My PI scouted out the location of room 617. Luckily, it faced the main street. He then gathered his equipment and then went into the office building across the street. When he shared his purpose with the lone security guard in the lobby, and gave her a hundred dollar bill, she was glad to take him up to the sixth floor and open an office facing the hotel.

"He had a clear view of room 617 and the drapes were wide open. By the time he had his equipment set up, Bill, and a slender blonde were hard at it. She was riding him cowboy style. My PI took pictures. Lots of pictures and they're exceptionally clear. Let me tell how clear the pictures are. The blonde has a space between her front teeth, she has nipple rings, a mole on her right breast and her pussy is completely shaven. You can easily identify Bill and we have enough to identify the woman if we need to.