Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My PI left when he had enough evidence. I think watching them was causing him personal problems. He waited outside the hotel and got more pictures of the blonde leaving a few minutes after three, and ten minutes later, Bill.

"Everything's in the folder with the report."

Kathy and Jill worked on the complaint and a demand letter the rest of the morning. The complaint detailed Bill's affair and included a single picture of Bill riding the blonde from behind. The angle was such that you could easily identify Bill but not the woman. For the demand letter, Jill explained the state is a community property state but the court would entertain an agreement on the separation of property as long as it was equitable and signed by both parties. Kathy demanded the house, half of Bill's IRA, half of the investments, fifty percent of his after tax paycheck as spousal support and payment of all her attorney and court costs. She agreed to let him keep his 401K and his expensive car, which was in her name for insurance purposes. Together they totaled slightly more than the house. Nothing else had any real value and Bill was welcome to take his personal belongings and pretty much anything else he wanted.

Jill also explained to Kathy that their state did not have a waiting period for divorces, no cooling off period or counseling. Once a court has signed off on the property settlement the divorce was final.

Bill was served at work Monday morning. Jill had a call from Bill's attorney in the afternoon. Jill related that they had dozens of pictures of Bill and the blonde, including many in which the woman could easily be identified. She also told Bill's attorney that Kathy was firm in her position, that the marriage was over and Bill should sign everything to avoid a public hearing.

Jill thought Bill would sign. Probably sooner than later. We were all upbeat by Kathy's tale, none more so than Kathy as we ended the call.

Tuesday, Kathy called again, this time from her home phone. Bill had agreed, but he had two points to discuss. He thought fifty percent of paycheck was too much to support Kathy in the home. Kathy agreed to forty percent and a clause allowing for a reevaluation after she returned to work.

He was also very concerned about the pictures. I seemed his blonde mistress was married to an NFL football player and they, Bill and the blonde, were worried about the consequences if her husband found out about them. He demanded all copies, negatives and digital files be destroyed as a condition of the settlement.

Kathy and Jill agreed and Jill set it up as a separate agreement, not part of the divorce filing so it would not be part of the public record. They were going to Bill's attorney's office Wednesday morning to sign everything.

Kathy called again Wednesday. They had been in separate rooms at the attorney's office with Jill running paperwork back and forth between them. Both Kathy and Bill signed triplicate copies of the modified agreement with notaries witnessing all the signatures. Jill's PI gave Bill a thumb drive with all the pictures and a sworn affidavit that he had no hard copies, negatives and had deleted and erased all the digital copies. Jill signed another affidavit that she had destroyed the copies of the pictures she had received and Kathy signed an affidavit that she had received no digital pictures and, therefore, had nothing to destroy. Everything was appropriately notarized. Jill thought they could get the paperwork to the court that afternoon and it was possible the judge would sign off by Friday.

Cate and I found it difficult to wait. Neither of us had realized how much we wanted Kathy to be happy. We didn't hear anything from Kathy on Friday and the weekend dragged on without anything new.

Tuesday Kathy called. The court had approved the settlement on Monday and this morning Kathy and Bill had met, this time in Jill's office, to sign the documents transferring all the assets to proper person. It was official. Kathy was single again. We agreed to meet Wednesday evening to celebrate.

I made a seven o'clock reservation in one of the high-end restaurants downtown. It was pricy but worth it for celebrating Kathy's new status. Kathy came to our house and I drove us the six miles to the restaurant in our car. I was alone in the front seat and the women together in the back. I spent most of the drive monitoring the girls. They seemed extremely glad to be together as I observed them kissing and running their hands over much of each other's bodies. I'm glad the restaurant was close since I'm not sure where things would have gone if we had had a longer drive.

We parked behind the restaurant and walked to a side door, arriving five minutes early. We were seated inside against a wall so we could all sit on the same side of the table. Kathy sat on my left and Cate on my right. The table had a crisp, white linen tablecloth that hung about two feet down in the front. I think we all realized that the setup allowed for some serious hanky-panky without a serious chance of getting caught.

We ordered drinks. I had a Jack Daniels, black, on the rocks. The women ordered a French Chenin Blanc. When the drinks came and I saw the small size of the wine pouring, I ordered the rest of the bottle and we ordered appetizers. Kathy had coconut crab cakes; Cate had a cheese plate and I ordered a dozen oysters. We delayed ordering the main course until we received our appetizers. We weren't in a hurry and we didn't want to be rushed.

While we were waiting, Kathy reached over, ran her right hand up my leg and onto to my crotch. She got there a fraction of a second before Cate. When their hands touched, Cate looked directly at Kathy and leaned forward, in front of me. Kathy leaned in too, so they could talk quietly.

"You're pretty quick."

"I didn't think you'd mind.

"I don't, but he is my husband. We've been married over five years. You've only known him for twenty-nine days."

"True, but if you had to wait twenty-nine days, would you?"

"You make an excellent point, but remember sharing is the route to happiness."

"Deal. Who's first?"

"You. I want to watch your reactions to the first time."

"Thanks."

Cate withdrew and sat watching Kathy with both hands above the table. Kathy kept her left hand above the table and used it to sip her wine as she worked with her right hand. She had some difficulty so I held the top of my trousers so she could move the zipper of my fly down more easily. She slipped her hand inside my fly, poked around until she found the opening in the front of my briefs, and reached inside to grip my quickly hardening cock.

Kathy must have reacted in some way since I heard Cate laugh quietly. I missed it because, truthfully, I was deep into my own salacious thoughts. She managed to pull my cock out through my briefs and completely out of my pants under the table. I looked at her and she was smiling sexily with her eyes closed while she stroked my hardening member. I looked and Cate and she mouthed, "Having fun?" I nodded and mouthed back, "You have no idea?"

Cate dropped her napkin and dipped under the table to retrieve it. When she sat up, she mouthed, "I think I do."

Kathy withdrew when the server brought the appetizers and Cate reached in to give me a quick stroke and gentle pat. Kathy gave me an evil grin and said, "Just an appetizer. We'll get to the main course later," and she left me exposed below the table and hidden by the tablecloth. I managed to get myself back into my trousers and zip my fly, but I was still pulled through the opening of my briefs and the situation was uncomfortable.

The appetizers were excellent. I offered to share my oysters with the women but they both declined, stating that they knew oysters had a reputation and they wanted me to eat them all and order more if I wanted to.

We ordered dinner, seared Ahi tuna for Cate and medium rare prime rib with sautéed mushrooms for Kathy and I. While we waited, I slipped out of the booth, causing Cate to move to let me out, and went to the men's room to make things straight. When I returned, the women were sitting together, holding their wine glasses, talking and laughing quietly. I was glad they were getting along so well since I hoped for a more familiar time between the three of us later in the evening.

I slid in beside Cate. The server brought the meals, I filled the lady's wine glasses from the bottle and we all ate an unhurried, but highly charged, meal.

We skipped dessert and left a few minutes after nine. Kathy and Cate sat in the back seat again as I drove the three of us home.

When we got home, I continued into the kitchen to mix drinks while the ladies paused in the living room. I brought two margaritas in and gave them to the women who were sitting on the sofa next to each other. I went back into the kitchen to get my drink. When I returned, I went to the side chair with the intention of sitting down.

"Don't sit," ordered Cate. "We have a little something for you to do. Start the stereo and then stand in front of us."

I turned on the stereo and the room filled with the sounds of an old Bob Freedman album I hadn't heard for decades. I stood in front of the women with the low coffee table between them and me. "OK. What's next?" I asked.

"We want you strip with the music," directed Cate.

I realized then that the Bob Freedman album I barely remembered was titled, "Music to Strip By."

"I don't know how to do that."

"You've been to enough strip clubs to have learned something. Improvise."

I began to shift my hips side to side while I unbuttoned my shirt. When I had it fully open, I pulled it from under my belt and removed it, revealing my mostly smooth chest. I swung the shirt over my head a few times and tossed to the women. They were laughing and clapping, urging me on.

I put my right foot on the edge of the table and untied the laces. I pulled the shoe off and tossed it to the side before repeating the action with my left foot. Putting my right foot back on the table, l rolled my sock off and tossed it aside as well. The sock on the other foot quickly followed.

I unbuckled my belt and pulled it from the loops on my slacks. I swung it over my head a few times and then pulled in under my ass and slid it back and forth several times. The women were in hysterics over my histrionics. When I felt I had milked all I could out of the belt, I tossed it aside as well. The only clothing I had left was my trousers and the briefs under them.

I zipped open the fly of my pants and then undid the single button at the waist. The women became quiet as I slowly pulled open my chinos. I slowly pulled them down several inches and then pulled them up again. I repeated this action two more times, each time going slightly further.

"Oh, for God's sake, get on with it," exclaimed Cate.

Cate had seen me pull off my pants thousands of times, so I was amused by her outburst. Kathy's presence certainly had changed something with Cate. Now that I knew she was impatient, I deliberately prolonged removing my pants as long as I could. Eventually, I could delay no longer and my pants fell, pooled around my ankles. I stepped out of them and moved slowly around the table until I was standing against the sofa between Cate and Kathy. I snapped the right side of the elastic waistband of my briefs and then the left side. I stood still for about ten seconds without any reaction from the women, so I did it again. Kathy caught on first and put her fingers inside the waistband. Cate's face reflected her understanding and did the same on the other side.

Looking at each other for coordination, they simultaneously pulled the waistband aside and slid my briefs down my legs to my feet. My erection sprung out as they pulled down my underwear and Kathy actually gasped slightly.

The women got up from the sofa. They each took an end of the coffee table and moved it to a corner of the room, out of the way. The stood facing each other, about five feet apart and indicated I should move to a place between them.

"Now you can undress us," said Cate.

Kathy was wearing a one-piece dress and Cate a blouse and skirt. I figured I'd start with Cate since she wore more items and alternate between them, one piece at a time. I moved to Cate and began unbuttoning her blouse. Anticipating that she was still impatient, I took my time. When her shirt was unbuttoned, I pulled the sleeves, she slid her arms free and I left it hanging from the waist of her skirt.

I then turned to Kathy. I'd been waiting almost a month and this was going to be fun. I walked behind her and unzipped her dress completely down to just above the top of her buttocks. I moved back in front of her and held the arms of the dress up so she could remove her arms. When she was ready, I held the dress up for a moment and then let it drop. It went straight to the floor. To my surprise, Kathy was standing in front of me completely naked. She had worn no underwear, no bra and no panties. I stood for a second, mesmerized.

I realized that my plan of alternately, and slowly, undressing them was shot and I needed to return to finish with Cate. When I turned around, Cate was smiling broadly, containing a laugh as best she could. I moved back to and around her. I unhooked her bra, pulled it off her shoulders and let it drop on the floor. Still standing behind her, I undid the zipper on the side of her skirt and moved it down until it dropped on the floor.

Back in front of her, I knelt on the floor, reached up and pulled her panties down to join her skirt on the floor. I put my hands on her hips, pulled her toward me and buried my face in her pussy where I nuzzled it quickly and gave it a quick lick.

I took charge. I moved the women together, side by side, and sat on the sofa in front of them. I then took the time to look at them in-depth. They were about the same height but Kathy looked to have about ten pounds on Cate. Cate's smaller breasts, about the size of an average orange, stood firmly on her chest without sag or sway. Her nipples were erect, betraying her state of mind. Kathy's breasts were considerably larger, hanging down enough that they could hold a dollar bill under each. They moved appealingly with her breathing. Her nipples were less prominent but still showing signs of excitement.

Kathy's pussy was covered with thick red, very curly pubic hair. It was neatly, and carefully, trimmed but hung down at the bottom, making it difficult to see her outer labia clearly. Cate, on the other hand, was completely shaven. Not a single strand of hair or stubble could be seen. Her labia majora were large and puffy, confirming the message of her nipples.

I motioned for them to turn around. From the back, they were more similar than different. Blindfolded I doubted I could tell them apart by touch alone. However, that didn't temper my desire to bury my face it either, or both, of them.

I motioned for them to come and sit beside me on the couch. As they sat, Kathy reached for my erection. Cate smiled and reached for my testicles. In seconds, my erection was painfully stressed. Kathy leaned toward Cate and whispered, "May I?" "Please," responded Cate, "but leave something for me."

Cate gave Kathy some room and directed my cock as Kathy straddled me on the sofa and slowly lowered herself onto me. When she was completely down with me inside of her, she settled down and rested while she kissed me. As we kissed, she began to move slightly. When we broke the kiss, she began to slide up and down on me. I grabbed her hips and met her thrusts. After longer than I would have guessed, I looked and Kathy and said, "Careful." Cate took that as her cue and tapped Kathy on the shoulder. "My turn," she said.

Kathy moved up and off me and Cate took her place, sliding slowly down onto me just as Kathy had. When she settled, she kissed me and began to slide up and down, repeating Kathy's movements. The short break gave me a second wind and I was able to keep Cate occupied for almost as long as Kathy. Finally, I leaned in to Cate and said again, "Careful." Kathy immediately tapped Cate on the shoulder. "I want to finish him," she whispered.

"Go for it," said Cate as she dismounted. Kathy wasted no time. She quickly positioned over me and plunged down. No slow movement this time. She moved up and down on my erection eagerly while Cate was busy behind her. I struggled with every muscle in my body to postpone the inevitable. Just before I was about to burst, Kathy suddenly screamed, curled her toes and went stiff. Her vagina clamped around my cock like a vise. That did it. I erupted copiously and repeatedly.

When we recovered somewhat, I looked at Kathy and asked, "What was that?"

"Pretty much the best orgasm I've ever had, that's what."

"Was I responsible?"

"You had help."

"Help?"

"Yes. Cate shoved a finger up my ass and I lost control."

I looked at Cate. She was smiling like the Cheshire Cat and I knew that Kathy wasn't kidding.

Kathy rolled of me; I slid to the floor and pulled Cate down next to me. I kissed her and whispered, "Thank you. Now I'm going to have my way with you."

I slid down her body until I was between her legs looking at her perfectly smooth pussy. I moved her labia open with two fingers and began to drag my tongue over her inner lips. Keeping her open with my tongue and mouth, I used my hand to gently move her clitoris in a small circle. The combination caused her to wiggle her ass on the carpet and clamp her legs on my head. I kept it up but changed the rhythm whenever she approached a climax. I knew she loved it and would eventually become frustrated but I needed some time to recover.

Kathy was busy kissing one of Cate's breasts and tweaking the nipple of the other between her fingers. I had a free hand, so I reached out and lifted one of Kathy's breasts. The weight and texture was amazing and I had to stop to prevent losing focus on Cate. When Cate was clearly approaching a point of frustration, I moved my body up on hers, displacing Kathy, and slipped my fully recovered cock into her.

Kathy repositioned herself at my rear as I pumped into Cate. Before long Cate had her legs up on my shoulders, I was up on my knees and Kathy was entertaining herself sucking on my balls. I could tell that Cate was approaching her orgasm but was trying to postpone it as long as possible. I was doing the same. Suddenly, Cate stiffened, clamped her legs against my head, pulled me down with them, and clamped her pussy against my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer and, for the second time that evening, I pumped a load of semen into a beautiful woman.

When she had calmed somewhat and could speak coherently, Cate exclaimed, "That little vixen stuck her finger up my ass."

It was Kathy's turn to grin lasciviously.

Kathy stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom. Cate and I took that as an opportunity to take a break. I got us each a glass of water from the kitchen and another one for Kathy when she returned. Cate and I sat on the sofa, stroked each other's thighs and sipped our water. Kathy was gone longer than just peeing should have taken. When she returned she had a towel wrapped around her wet hair and she had obviously taken a shower.

Cate and I moved further apart on the couch and invited Kathy to sit between us. I moved Kathy to lie on her back with her head in my lap and her cheeks on Cate's. This was the position Cate had wondered about before she met Kathy for the first time.

Cate began to run her fingers through Kathy's thick pubic hair. She used both hands and moved the fingers on one hand over Kathy's labia while moving through her pubic hair with the other and moving her clitoris. I pulled the towel off Kathy's head and ran my fingers through her hair. With my other hand, I pulled one breast up into a pile and squeezed it gently while running my thumb around her nipple. Kathy had her head in my lap, with her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the attention.