Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one was in a hurry. Once in a while, Kathy's body twitched when either Cate or I moved her clit or nipple suddenly. After a while, Kathy reached over her head and began to feel around until she found my penis. She began to awkwardly stroke my cock and it responded predictably. Kathy moved to turn over and we adjusted our positions to accommodate her. In this position, she could take me into her mouth. Cate moved in my direction until Kathy was kneeling with her ass in the air over Cate's lap.

Cate began rubbing Kathy's exposed sex while I continued to run the fingers of both hands through her hair. Kathy was focused on pushing as much of my erection into her mouth as she could. At one point, Kathy gasped and l almost fell out of her mouth.

I looked at Cate to see what she had done. Cate smiled and held up two fingers. I took that as a signal that Cate had used two fingers simultaneously on Kate's bottom. I imagined her fingers hadn't been in Kathy's vagina but more likely only one and the other in Kathy's ass. While I watched, Cate did it again and Kathy gasped again. I have to admit the feeling of Kathy's mouth on my cock was enhanced with each gasp.

Soon, Cate was stroking her fingers in both of Kathy's orifices and Kathy was stroking my cock with her mouth in concert with Cate's movements. Cate held up three fingers and began to finger Kathy with two of them in her ass. Kathy moaned and I think she had a small orgasm. She doubled her efforts with my cock and I could feel it slide down into her throat as she buried her nose in my pubic hair. She held there for several seconds, came up for air and moved down even further. I felt spectacular and I knew if she kept it up, I'd lose it and risk drowning her.

Cate broke the rhythm and indicated that I should come behind Kathy. Kathy seemed confused until I kneeled behind her and Cate guided me into her pussy. I moved slowly in and out, enjoying the feeling of being in Kathy in this position for the first time. Cate held my testicles as I stroked into Kathy. After a few minutes, Cate moved me out of Kathy and repositioned me against Kathy's rectum. I pushed gently. Kathy gasped again but pushed back against me. I pushed harder and Cate held me in place. Kathy pushed back harder and I felt the tip of my cock begin to spread her open. I pushed again and the head of my cock slipped into her ass.

Even after all the attention Cate had given her sphincter, I could feel a tightness I'd not felt before. I had been in Cate's ass often but this was different. I pushed slowly and Kathy pushed back until I was fully inside her. I began to stroke into her and Cate used her thumb to stroke into her pussy and two fingers to stroke her clit. Within minutes, Kathy began to have repeated orgasms, each one stronger and longer than the one before. She broke into a sweat as Cate and I continued to stimulate her. I thought she might pass out. She was having a prolonged orgasm and screaming silently when I came for the third time. I held still inside her as she slowly regained some composure. Cate removed her fingers and I let my flaccid penis slide out of her ass.

Kathy collapsed on the sofa. Maybe she had passed out. When I moved around to kneel at her head to check her condition, she opened her eyes and smiled broadly. "Shit, that was unbelievable," she managed to whisper.

Cate and I helped Kathy to the master bathroom and into the shower. We washed each other, Kathy, dried each of us off, and we led Kathy to the king sized bed. We crawled into bed with me in between the women and went to sleep. Once during the night I woke up with someone sucking on my cock but, in the dark, I wasn't sure who it was. Later I woke again with someone riding me with her back to me. It was dark and I don't think I could have identified who it was from the back anyway.

Thursday morning came too quickly. Neither Cate nor I was in any shape to go to work. We called in and begged some time off for personal reasons. On Friday, we called again and arranged to take the entire next week off.

We rented a small cabin on a lake in the nearby mountains and spent most of the next nine days in a constant state of erotic arousal. We walked the nearby trails in the nude, swam in the lake in the nude and fucked in the nude. By the end of the week, we had established the semblance of a routine. We all felt we could handle our emotions. Cate and I were ready to go back to work and Kathy thought she could go home again.

This story has no ending. The relationships between Cate, Kathy and I continue to this day. Kathy eventually sold her house and moved into our extra bedroom. We charge her obscene rent so that Bill has been unable to modify the divorce agreement. The money mostly goes for entertainment, travel and partying for the three of us.

Having Kathy home everyday forced a change in our work schedule. If Cate and I home together was a distraction, having Kathy home with either of us was impossible. We had to create a new schedule so neither of us lost our jobs. I now work at home on Mondays and Wednesdays. Cate works at home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Kathy is alone with me on Monday and Cate on Friday. Cate and I sleep together on Monday and Friday. Kathy sleeps with one of us on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesdays and the weekends are a total loss.

We encourage Kathy to have relationships outside our threesome. So far, she's shown no inclination to do so. I'd like Kathy to introduce someone else into our small group and so would Cate. Kathy, on the other hand, seems to revel in our unique family. She tells us that the seven years she spent with Bill inhibited her sexuality and she "absolutely loves" the freedom and excesses of the current arrangement. I expect that will change sometime, meanwhile I'm just as enthusiastic as Kathy. I think Cate is quietly seeking someone else to enhance our experiences, if that is even possible. I came to this conclusion a short while ago when I realized that Cate was walking the dog alone whenever she could and sitting on the same bench where Kathy and I met.