All Comments on 'Kathy Flashing and Sex at Brickyard'

by Kathy Gray

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
Good story !

This was a very nice story was just wondering if maybe you had some experience?

watters_billwatters_billalmost 10 years ago

Absolutely FANTASTIC, Loved your story and the way you told it. Felt like I was right there watching the whole thing. You have a HOT body. Bet your pretty too. Love a girl that loves to show off what they got and use what they got. Love the fact that it's a true story. Can't wait to read your next story.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70almost 10 years ago
Fantastic story Kathy!!!

I loved it. You have a lovely way of telling a story ... I felt like I was right there. I loved it when the young guy fucked you, because you enjoyed it so much. Can't wait until your next installment!!

EnjoylifeParisEnjoylifeParisover 9 years ago

A very nice and fresh story. I find your writing style very natural and unpretentious, which is very pleasant. And you have a wild creative imagination. Keep on writing, please !

DiannahDiannahover 9 years ago
5 stars

Another 5 star story! This series keeps getting better!

mottfanmottfanabout 9 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot! Sounds like I need to sell my tickets for the Richmond Cup races and attend the Brickyard this August!

Keep on rockin' babe.

--Bill--

Kathy GrayKathy Grayalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I WILL BE AT THE BRICKYARD 400

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to let race fans know. I will be at the ( 2015 ) Brickyard 400 Saturday night flashing throughout the campers across the street from the track. I will be wearing a short blue denim dress. I will be all over but yell if you see me. Kathy

mottfanmottfanover 8 years ago
Indy

Kathy, you sound like a wet dream cum true!! Being that I am a long time NASCAR fan, seeing you AND the Brickyard 400 in one day would probably give me a stroke. But then again, reading your adventures makes me stroke my cock anyway, haha.

I did go to the Richmond race Saturday night but didn't see any girls like you. (Damn). Race was a dud but that's another story.

Keep writing and I'll keep stroking. Thanks again for sharing a piece of yourself with us. Meanwhile I'll keep fantasizing about getting a little piece of ass from you!!

--Bill--

thongs125thongs125about 8 years ago
Flashing

Wow Kathy. Very exciting !!!

Thank you for sharing you diary with us. ;)

mottfanmottfanalmost 8 years ago

Kathy, I received your e-mail a couple of weeks ago and it was so nice of you...however...I accidently deleted it. I just wanted to say thank you for responding. Maybe one day I WILL see you at Indy, hahaha. Take care beautiful.

Mottfan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
racefan

Your stories are great enough to make a movie out of them. Hope that happens some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous