Kathy: My First Live SEX Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puff yelled, "You think that was intense!" Then yelled right in my face, "I'm going to make you scream for me to stop!" as though she hated me.

I'm guessing that closing my legs on her head was not the thing to do. The tall girl strutted around the small round stage like she was furious, I mean absolutely furious.

"Twist her fucking nipples off!" Puff yelled to Kitten. Kitten reached in, grabbed my nipples, squeezed and twisted them so hard that I couldn't even scream it hurt so much.

"Close you're fucking legs on me!" Puff yelled out. She leaned over, sucking my entire pussy into her mouth. She sucked and munched on my pussy way harder then before.

I moaned loud, "Oh. Ohhh. Ahhh! Ohhh!"

I couldn't believe how intense it got so quickly, and within seconds I was having a big juicy orgasm. She never stopped, never let up, and made me orgasm again.

She lifted her head and yelled right at me, "You think that's tough?" She paused and said, "This will make you scream. Cock lover!" Obviously they didn't like women that liked fucking men.

She slid her four spread fingers side to side over my entire pussy. I could feel my cunt lips and clit being flipped up and down, pulled in and out between each finger as they slid over my cunt. The tips of her fingers were bending my very stiff clit all the way over, letting it pop back up before the next finger forced it down. Within seconds it got so intense between my legs I could not believe it.

I yelled out, "Oh my God! Oh my God! It was so intense that it felt like my clit was going to burst open like a balloon. I had never been stimulated to this degree and was on the brink of passing out. I strained and pulled hard with my legs, desperately trying to close them. But the ropes were unrelenting, and my legs and pussy were spread open for the girls to continue their assault. All I could do was lay there and take it.

Puff was right; I was screaming. I thought my clit and cunt lips were going to pop right off of my crotch! It felt like there was a huge knot deep down in my cunt as my eyes rolled back, and for a couple seconds, I felt nothing. Then bang I was screaming again at the severe intensity in my pussy. Puff suddenly lifted her hand like she knew what would happen. I felt the big knot deep in my cunt forcing its way out. I opened my eyes and it looked like my cunt's insides were coming out. My entire pussy was protruded way out like I had never seen it before.

A very, very long and loud, "Ahhh..." came out of my mouth. Juice was bubbling and rolling out of my up turned pussy like a volcano spewing lava. Glob after glob of juice rolled down my tummy, puddled, then rolled off both sides of my waist, and landed on the stage floor.

Puff yelled out, "Do it Kitten!"

I again screamed out loud as Kitten reached in, latched onto my clit, and squeezed, twisted and pulled on it very hard.

I was strained severely and yelled, "Oh my God! Ahhh! Oh my..." trying to take the onslaught my pussy was getting

I heard a man say, "Times up. Times up."

The extreme masturbation was to be thirty minutes, but the girls didn't seem to care as they continued their assault on my helpless pussy a while longer.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Please." I yelled out.

I so remember looking down at that moment and seeing Puff with her hand held up high. Kitten removed her hand and Puff swung down hard slapping my pussy with her flat hand, and my cunt juice splattered everywhere. She pulled back and slapped my pussy again and again and again.

I screamed, "Ohh! Ouch! Ohh!" each time she slapped my pussy. They both stood up straight and just watched as the big knot and huge globs of juice rolled out of my cunt hole.

With the juice pouring out of my pussy, Kitten and Puff suddenly turned and walked away over the catwalk, leaving the stage. I looked down between my legs and my pussy was still protruding way out, and I could actually see my truly huge clit throbbing and moving to my heart beat.

I was left on the stage tied spread open for a good fifteen minutes or more. Many of the men came up to the edge of the stage to get a close look of my swollen pussy and the juice pouring out of it as I moaned. They were even stuffing bills in the tip box on the edge of the stage. Finally, a couple of guys came up on stage, removed the restraints, and helped me sit up. I was pretty light headed to say the least, and my entire body felt weak.

One of them handed me a ginger ale and had me stand up. Two other guys started wiping me down with warm wet towels which I have to say felt like I had taken a shower by the time they finished. It's true... I have had many intense orgasms in my young life. But I have to tell you none of them even came close to what my pussy had just gone through!

The men removed the bench and brought out another one that was the same only taller. I sat down on the end of the bench as the MC got on the PA.

"Was that fantastic or what?" the MC said with everyone applauding. "My God, I've never seen a pussy cum so much!"

Hell, I didn't know what to say so I just gave a little shy smile. My nipples were aching from all the hard squeezing and my cunt was still having those little spasm orgasms. I had just thought of something when the MC said what I was thinking.

"Well. It's not over yet!" the MC said. "We got some real big cock for that little wet pussy!"

And that is just what suddenly occurred to me. It wasn't over yet, I still had the two big cocks to deal with. Now, I have to admit after all of that masturbation and orgasms I was ready to get fucked. Oh boy... was I ever ready to get fucked.

After telling me to keep looking forward, the MC spoke, "We got two... Let's see... I would say very well hung men...That call themselves The Bat and The Stud." He paused and said, "And here they are."

Again, I was not to turn around and look until they told me to. The two men came across the catwalk onto the stage behind me. I figured they must be pretty well hung from the looks on all the men's faces in the audience.

Several men said, "Jesus H Christ!" while others said things like, "Holy fucking shit!" and "Un-fucking-believable!"

I wasn't even sure I wanted to look after seeing the men's faces and hearing what they were saying. But it was time to see what I had gotten myself into.

The MC said in a menacing voice, "Okay Princess...Time to see the meat!"

I twisted around on the bench and I could not believe my eyes. I mean I literally could not believe my eyes. Standing right in front of me were two of the biggest black men I had ever seen with two of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. Now, I have to explain what I mean by big when I say I could absolutely not believe it.

First, both were like six foot seven, six foot eight inches tall. Both of their cocks were thick and hanging straight down at least nine maybe ten inches long... and they weren't even hard yet! Plus they were both black. Yes black! Now let me explain. It wasn't that I didn't like black people, it was just that I had never associated with any blacks my whole life. Hell, it simply never occurred to me that the men would be black.

With my eyes wide open I said, "OH... Lordy!" as I saw the two big black men and their huge black cocks hanging down.

"So what do you think Princess?" the MC asked.

"Ah... Ahh... I... I don't know... what to say," I said in a slow broken voice while shaking my head no.

"You looked surprised," the MC said. "A little scared actually,"

Still shaking my head I said, "Yeah. You could say that."

"Well, which one! Surprised or scared?" he asked.

"Both!" blurted right out of my mouth.

"Both!" he replied. "What? You've never had black cock before?"

"No... I haven't." I replied while twisting my head in disbelief.

"Really!" he said. Then asked in a laughing, sadistic way, "You ever had cock this big?"

"NO! Not even close," I replied with a scared look.

He said rather sadistically, "Umm! So it's true! You've never had big black cock! Wow!"

I sat there with my whole body shaking, I was so damn scared. I was actually thinking that maybe they might take it a bit easy on me, so to speak. As the MC said 'Wow' you could hear all kinds of mumbling from the audience. I glanced out at them and they all had that lustful sadistic look on their faces. I knew right then and there I was in real trouble.

The MC said sarcastically, "Well Princess. You're going to get both tonight," and after a brief pause he said very sadistically, "You're going to get every black fucking inch of it!" then laughed.

I didn't say anything and kind of had my head tilted down thinking 'boy did I ever get myself into it this time'.

The MC said loudly, "Well, have at it her boys. Give her a fucking she'll never forget!"

The biggest black man said, "Ohh! She's gonna get a fuckin alright!" Then he said laughing, "And I promise! She ain't never gonna forget it!"

The biggest man got behind me and the other in front. The one behind me grabbed my shoulders and moved me off the bench and down on my knees on the stage floor.

He said in a deep voice, "You can start out sucking you're first black dick,"

Just the thought of having a black dick in my mouth nearly made me barf. He stepped right in front of me, lifted his dick and put the tip up against my closed lips.

"Open up baby," he ordered.

The man behind me reached down, grabbed both my very sore nipples and squeezed them hard. My mouth popped right open saying "Ouch." The other black man shoved his big cock right in my mouth. He shoved in again filling my mouth with his cock.

"Suck it baby," he ordered.

I knew I had no choice so I pulled back, then went forward, sliding my lips over his big dick. I absolutely could not believe I was sucking a black cock. But yet there I was on my knees in the middle of a stage with a hundred older men watching me sucking a big black cock. I have to say I was really surprised at how smooth his dick felt in my mouth. I guess I was expecting it to feel like alligator skin or something rough.

"Mmm... Mmmm," the black man moaned as I sucked his cock.

It stayed soft for quite a little while, then all of a sudden it started getting harder, longer and thicker rather quickly. The next thing I knew it was rock hard and the man was pulling on the back of my head trying to shove it in my throat. As I've said in the past, I have always been able to deep-throat dicks and never had the gag reflex thing.

Only I had never sucked a dick this big before. He had to be close to ten inches long and pretty thick. He pulled on the back of my head and shoved his cock in harder. I couldn't do anything as the big cock hit the back of my mouth and went down my throat. You could tell he knew he had it down my throat and instantly shoved in deeper. Over half of his big cock went down my throat. As he pulled out I got a needed breath of air.

He pushed it right back down my throat and didn't stop. He kept pushing it in and pulling on the back of my head tilting my head way back. I could feel the long shaft sliding past my lips and down my throat like a big snake. I was surprised I wasn't choking when I felt his pubic hair smashed up tight against my lips. Wow, he had the full length of his cock buried down my throat. No one in the place was more surprised then I was.

"Ohhhh! That's it baby! Suck that cock!" he said quite loud. "It's in there baby! It's in there!"

I was grunting and twisting my head as he withdrew from my throat just filling my mouth. I started moving my head back and forth sliding my lips over the shaft of his very hard cock. I could feel the head of his dick getting much bigger. I could tell he was close and all I could think of was how nasty it would be with a mouth full of black cum.

He started to moan, "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" He grabbed my head harder and pushed in deep. It went down my throat actually easier then I thought it would. He pumped his cock down my throat pulling half way out and shoving it all the way back in again and again. Then he grabbed my head with both hands and shoved his cock all the way down my throat while letting out a loud primal yell.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck!" he yelled out as he pumped load after load of his black cum down my throat.

He held it down my throat for a long time and I was twisting my head trying to get it out. It took a few seconds before he pulled it out of my throat, shooting several small wads of cum in my mouth.

"Swallow that too! Swallow it!" he ordered, shaking my head.

Again I knew I had no choice and swallowed his cum. He moaned for a few seconds, cum still oozing out of the end of his cock onto my tongue. I will never forget the bitter, pungent taste of his cum. He stepped back slowly sliding his cock out and it fell straight down as it came out of my mouth. I couldn't believe I had just sucked a black guy's cock and swallowed his cum. But I sure enough did... that is a fact... yet another first for me.

I was rather surprised when the audience applauded the oral display and deep-throating. The much bigger black man grabbed my shoulders, lifted and sat me on the bench immediately, pushing me down on my back. As he walked around above my head I couldn't help staring at his huge cock swinging side to side as he walked. He stopped above my head, grabbed his cock and put it up to my lips. I slightly opened and he forced the big head in and kept shoving until my mouth was totally full of his big black cock.

"Mmm. Mmmm." he moaned out loud as the thick dick spread my mouth open very wide. He instantly started fucking me in the mouth while reaching down with his giant hands rubbing my pussy. He flipped my clit with his thumb and slid his long fingers deep in my dripping wet cunt. His cock started to harden and get much thicker right away spreading and stretching my jaw open very wide. He got very hard quickly and my jaw was cracking. I instantly twisted my head to the side and his cock popped out of my mouth.

I'm sure I had a scared look on my face as I opened and shut my mouth to make sure my jaw still worked. I don't know if he took pity on my mouth or not but he walked down between my legs. Again I couldn't help from staring at his big cock as he walked passed me. It was no longer hanging straight down. It was sticking out more then down and it seemed to be getting harder and thicker as it bounced up and down. The MC had announced he was eleven inches long and seven and a half inches around in girth. I'm not sure it was eleven inches but it had to be close. It was most definitely the longest and thickest cock I had ever seen!

He reached down and grabbed my ankles lifting my legs straight up. He held them there for a couple of seconds, then spread my legs wide open straight out to the sides. He leaned down and started licking my entire pussy, lapping at it like a dog. Juice was constantly trickling out of my cunt, but within ten seconds his licking brought me to a big orgasm. He actually seemed quite surprised when so much juice came flowing out of my pussy.

"Ohh. Ohhh. Ohhh!" came from my mouth. I was so turned on and so hot. Hell, I was in space, for no better word. It was like I was in a giant dream or something.

He lifted his head and watched my juice flow for a few seconds. He leaned back down and started licking much harder, really pressing his tongue hard on my pussy and bending my very stiff clit over each time he licked.

"Ohh! Ahh! Oh my... Ohh!" came out of my mouth loudly as my cunt erupted with a huge orgasms, juice coming out in globs.

Again he stopped licking, stood up, stepped forward and slapped his monster cock on my tummy... his big balls were up against my pussy. All the men watching let out a collective 'Whoa' as they saw the huge cock lying on my flat tummy. The big mushroomed head just seemed to be getting thicker... much bigger than the fat shaft. I couldn't help staring at that huge cock.

I think I was seeing the same thing the men in the audience were seeing. A cock that really looked like it was actually going to split me in half. His cock was massive, and I mean it was truly massive in every sense of the word. Plus it was so extremely hard and totally cold black. Right then I so clearly remember thinking to myself yet again, 'Kathy, what the hell have you gotten yourself into'.

He pulled his hips back slowly, dragging his cock over my little bush until the big head of his cock dropped down between my legs. Still holding my legs spread open and without even touching his cock he pushed the head up to my cunt hole. I couldn't believe how hard and how unbelievably huge the head of his cock felt up against my pussy. I was breathing real heavy. I was scared to death, yes scared to death, of that massive cock between my legs. He pushed in rather hard and just kept pushing.

"Ohhh!" came out of my mouth as I felt the big head splitting my cunt lips apart and starting to go in me. He continued pushing in and I felt my cunt hole being stretched open wide, then wider, then wider, than it had ever been stretched. "Oh my God!" I yelled out. But he did not seem to care, continuing to push in with constant force. "Ouch! Oh My..." I yelled out loud in obvious pain while arching my back.

While slowly turning my head side to side, I would see the audience and actually think maybe they would tell him to take it easy. But all I saw was the most sadistic look on all the men's faces that I had ever seen. Every man had their mouths slightly open and their eyes wide open and they were all slightly leaning forward in their chairs. I knew right then and there that they were loving this as much as the black man was. The more I yelled out the more excited they got.

"Ouch! Oh! My! God... Ohh God!" I yelled out as my cunt was getting stretched and forced open much wider then it ever had. He was so strong and just never quit forcing his cock in my pussy. I tried to turn and twist but again he was so strong, holding my legs spread straight out to the sides, that it did no good. I arched my back, lifted my head and reached down pushing with my hands on his flat muscular abdomen, which was like me pushing on a freight train; it did no good.

"Oh my God! Please! Please!" I said, almost begging him. But all he did was continue to push in with great force. I screamed out very loudly. The stretching, tearing pain in my pussy was becoming unbearable. "Oh God! Please!" I screamed honestly believing I was going to get split in half. The pain in my pussy was truly excruciating and I believe I was about to pass out when I felt the severe stretching pain relax just a little as the huge head of his cock sank into my cunt hole.

A very loud, "Ahhhh..." came out of the black man's mouth as he penetrated my pussy. He stopped pushing in for a few seconds and looked around out at the men in the audience to both sides. "Damn! Tight pussy!" he proclaimed in a kind of primal way. He took in a deep breath like getting his cock in my cunt was rough on him and said, "Very tight pussy."

I so remember looking at the audience, actually wanting to see their reaction. They all had a very sadistic, almost evil look on their faces. It was quite obvious that they all knew that huge black cock was hurting, even tearing up my pussy and my God, they truly all loved it.

My cunt was continuously having orgasms one right after another. I could feel my cunt juice spurting out between my fully stretched cunt hole and his massive cock. My pussy was so wet it offered little resistance to the massive meat. After maybe ten seconds or so the monster of a man leaned his body forward, then moved his big hips forward. I instantly felt the huge shaft going deeper into my cunt.

With tears streaming out of my eyes I yelled out, "OHHH! Ouch! Ouch!" I grunted loud as the extremely thick cock stretched out my entire cunt as it went in deeper.