Kathy: My First Live SEX Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept pushing and forcing his cock in my pussy until he had it well over half way in. He stopped for a couple seconds, pulled nearly all the way out, and shoved back in. He gave me five or six strokes like that and then kept shoving in deeper.

"Ohhh! Oh my!" came out of my mouth as I repeatedly grunted. I could feel his huge cock stretching and spreading my cunt hole wide open and sinking deeper and deeper. It went in a half an inch at a time, stretching, tearing, ripping my pussy open wide. It hurt, but it felt unbelievable. It hurt, but it felt unreal. It hurt, but was becoming unbearable, as more than three fourths of the huge cock was buried down deep in my cunt.

I screamed very loud, "Ou... Ou... Ouch!" removing my hands from his chest I grabbed his elbows, why I don't know. "Ahh! Ohh! Ohh! Ahh!" I repeatedly moaned, groaned and grunted.

With me having a death grip on his elbows and his big long arms having a death grip on my ankles he pushed back with his hands. He rolled my legs back raising my lower back up off the little bench. It lifted my hips and cunt giving his huge cock an even more of a straight in shot to my pussy. He stopped for a second, then pulled his cock back, nearly pulling it all the way out.

"Ohhh..." I sighed in relief.

He leaned forward and with one smooth motion pushed his cock back in very deep. Only he continued to push and push very hard with relentless force. It hurt more then ever - the pain was becoming excruciating again. I so very clearly remember actually feeling my cunt muscles slowly being stretched and stretched as the monster cock clicked in deeper and deeper where no cock had ever been before. Again, I believe I was about to pass out when I felt his pubic bone press down against my clit.

"AHH! AHH! My God!" I yelled out. With an extremely hard push his pubic bone smashed my clit flat sinking the last inch of his massive cock in my cunt. "Ou! Ouch! Ohhh!" I screamed out loud. It was a weird and wild feeling. The pain was incredible, I came close to passing out, yet I felt a big rush of sexual excitement at the same time, knowing that I had taken the full length of his huge cock.

I looked out at the guys in the audience again, for whatever reason. They all had a very sadistic yet a look of disbelief on their faces. But the disbelief look changed to total amazement when he slowly pulled his huge cock all the way out of my pussy. It was like they could not believe seeing all of that cock coming out of me.

All the men let out a collective, "Whoa!" as they saw the huge cock come out.

I heard different comments from the men, "Un-fucking believable! Holy fuck! What the fuck!" Then guys sayiing very loud, "Fuck her!" and "Drill that pussy!"

"Ohhh! Ouch! Ouch!" I yelled out as he shoved his cock all the way back in, smashing my clit with his pubic bone. He pulled his cock all the way out except for the head and shoved it back in hard again, burying it completely. "Ohh! Ou. Oh my! " I screamed.

He gave me five maybe six strokes like that then started fucking the living hell out of me. He did that for several minutes... bang, bang, bang... burying each stroke in my cunt. He stopped and slowly pulled out except for the head and rammed his cock back in hard moving the entire bench.

One very loud, "Ouch!" came out of my mouth. Hell yes it hurt; it hurt like crazy. I was getting used to the massive cock and each thrust hurt less, but each thrust did hurt.

He pulled out and rammed his cock into my pussy very hard so many times I couldn't begin to tell you how many. My cunt was pumping out orgasm after orgasm and juice was being forced out of my pussy between my cunt and his big thick cock every time he buried it in me. Talk about getting a real fucking! He was giving me the fucking of my life and in front of a hundred plus men.

He all of a sudden stopped and pulled all the way out. It was so hard it popped up in the air as it came out and then bounced around. He closed my legs and lifted me up off the bench, picking me up like I was a feather. While the other black man moved the bench he flipped me over and put me on my hands and knees on the stage floor. He spread my knees wide apart with his feet and pushed me down until my shoulders and face were pressed down tight on the stage floor.

Juice was pouring out of my pussy quickly making a puddle on the stage floor. He stepped up behind me, bent his knees and squatted down behind me. I no sooner felt the big head of his cock up against my cunt when wham! He shoved it all the way up my pussy, lifting my knees off the floor.

A very loud "Ouch! Ohh!" flew out of my mouth. It felt like his cock went in even deeper. "Ohh! Ouch! Ohh! Ouch!" and lots of loud grunting came out of my mouth as he hammered his cock into my pussy with full length strokes. .

I was really surprised when the entire stage started moving. Yes the stage was turning, revolving in a circular motion... obviously to ensure everyone in the audience got a good view of the big black cock getting slammed up my cunt hole. The big black man was like the energizer bunny - he never let up a second and kept pounding full length strokes in my cunt. The stage went all the way around at least a half dozen times and it was turning quite slow.

In total he had to have fucked me for close to an hour. Finally, his strokes slowed but became shorter and much harder. He was really popping my pussy hard and deep. He slowed way down, gave me eight or ten unbelievably hard thrusts, and then yelled out. He pulled his cock all the way out of my pussy and the other black man grabbed me. He raised me up on my knees and spun me around facing the big guy.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered. Not even thinking about it I did exactly what he said. With his cock only an inch from my wide open mouth he shot four of the biggest loads of cum I have ever seen directly into my mouth, followed by at least six smaller loads. He then forced his cock in my mouth

Holding my head he yelled, "Swallow it. Swallow it!" Again I knew I had no choice. There was so much cum in my mouth it took three good swallows to get it all down.

I was really surprised at how soft his cock got so quickly. He let go of my head and relaxed, then slowly stepped back, his cock pulling out of my mouth and dropping straight down. Cum was dripping from my chin. As the big man stepped away, I felt hands on my back and they were pushing me back down on my hands and knees again. Just like that the first black man shoved his cock all the way up my cunt hole.

"Ouch!" I yelled out. He wasn't as big as the other guy, but he still had a very big cock and it hurt when he shoved it all the way in so hard and so violently on the first thrust.

He banged away at my pussy for several minutes, again the stage rotated several times. He pulled out and stood up, grabbing the bench and putting it in the middle of the stage. He laid me on my back and rolled my legs back by my shoulders, his hands on the backs of my knees. Two men grabbed each of my ankles, and they spread my legs wide, pulling them way back above my shoulders.

The black man grabbed his very stiff cock and stuffed it in my pussy. By the second stroke he had it buried the full length in my cunt. My cunt was pretty sore from the real big cock banging me so hard for so long. So this guy's cock being big also hurt like hell. He banged and banged my cunt for a very long time. As his strokes shortened and became much harder he buried his cock in my cunt like he couldn't get it in deep enough.

He started the familiar moan and pulled his cock out of my pussy. He stepped forward and straddled the back of my bent legs. He reached down and grabbed the back of my head, pulling it up while yelling at me to open my mouth. Again I opened my mouth and the loads of cum came flying, one after another, right into my mouth.

Again, he stuffed his cock into my mouth and yelled out "Swallow it!" I just started swallowing his cum for the second time. He pulled his cock out, saluted the audience and walked off the stage.

I just laid there for a few seconds. I wasn't really tired... I just felt weak from all the cock pounding I had taken. After a few seconds I sat up on the bench. As I stood up I was surprised by the very loud applause from all the men in the audience. They even stood up applauding. I smiled and really didn't know what to do at that point. The MC motioned to go to the dressing room.

The MC stuck his head in the dressing room door and said, "Take a shower and freshened up. Then come back out with just stockings and heels."

"Sure," I replied. He ducked out so quickly I didn't get a chance to ask him why.

Anyway, I took a shower, freshened everything up, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and put on a new pair of beige thigh high stockings. I put my heels on and went back out on stage. I had no idea what I was to do next. When I got on stage, a couple of guys put up their hands to lift me down to the floor. Some music started playing, and again, I had no idea what to do

I asked, "What am I suppose to do?"

"Oh hell!" he replied. "Sorry. Forgot it was you're first time." He paused, "Just dance around to the tables so guys can give you tips"

"Ohh!" I replied with a chuckle.

Well, at the first table a couple of guys stuffed money in my stocking tops, felt me up and sucked my sore nipples. The third man rolled up a fifty dollar bill into one of those little tubes then laid down on the floor sticking the money in his mouth. I instantly straddled his head, squatted down taking the money and letting him lick my pussy.

Well! As soon as the guys saw that they all started lying down on the floor. A few of the older guys just stayed in their chairs, sucked my nipples and fingered my wet pussy. Anyway, for the next three and a half hours I was squatting on faces getting all kinds of big tips. I just kept getting my pussy licked and kept cumming and cumming and cumming. When I got way to the back of the room there was Robert, Mike, and William. Yes, they had been there the whole time.

I asked Robert, "Why didn't you want me to know you were here?"

Robert said, "Well, I needed to know if you would do a show alone."

"Why?" I asked, not understanding why.

"You interested in doing more of these shows?" Robert asked.

I paused and said, "Sure... why not!"

"That's why. I needed to know if you'd do it alone. That's all." he replied.

I asked, "So there's more clubs that want... this kind of show?"

"Oh yeah!" he chuckled, "A lot of clubs!"

"Interesting," I excitingly replied.

That was my first live sex show, and boy, were my nipples and cunt ever sore! I had never had a sore pussy before, but then I had never gotten fucked by such huge cocks. So now you know how I got to where I am today... only the stories don't end here! Since I was now traveling the country doing shows, it made for all kinds of opportunities to flash in public. I quickly came up with many creative ways to flash, and have gotten into some interesting situations from it. So keep an eye open for future stories. Bye for now, Kathy.