All Comments on 'Kathy's Engagement'

by serpentongue

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Joni should have told her

Break up with the boyfriend for a week so she can "find herself" and maybe she could pull this off: right after the engagement = no way. She learned the hard way it seems. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reasonable tale.

Good finish. She would obviously be a cheating wife. Maybe too much graphic sex..but still a good story. Most stories here end up with a wimp male but author gave him "balls."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a good slap in the mind was what she needed

maybe now she can grow up and stop thinking with her cunt. Some women dont deserve to be married they simply belong in a whore house. And who would want a woman of that low of a mental ability to be the mother of their child?

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Not good

The story was too straightforward. Kathy was so weak willed that any man could easily bedded her. Their relationship was so bland they should be glad they ended it.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
No surprize

Girls like bad boys. Girls don't like wimps. Inevitable. I wonder how many girls have had the same experience and we're married to them?

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
In the long run Keith will find the right woman

as long as it's not Kathy, she do it again and again....she can't help herself, she's a slut and for some guys that all they could won't but for the rest, "BYE BITCH"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

No mucking around here, and Kathy is a free agent. She can say Bo as amuch as she wants, and Keith saves himself from un-necessary angst.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Keith was succesful to avoid a unhappy marriage, it could happen after the wedding and he would have have DNA test made for the future child. Does not matter.

I send to Keith this Hungarian song from a Hungarian movie ("Csinibaba") soundtrack: the singer sings to the exwife/exgirlfrend. The title is "Élj vele boldogan" = "Live with his/her happily"

http://www.youtube.com/user/avenaoat?gl=GB&hl=en-GB#p/f/10/NO4sxK6c_RE

fregenfregenover 12 years ago
Well shot of her

Thank God for Joni!<P>

Why would Keith want a woman like Kathy anyway?<P>

She's a cheat. Within 2 days of getting engaged she is screwing a man she just met. Probably doesn't break a record for infidelity but probably not far behind.

She's a liar. She asks Joni to lie for her. She lies to her parents telling them she is staying with Joni. She lies to Keith about the ring and what she was doing with Bo.<P>

She is weak. She lets Bo take her engagement ring as a trophy.

She is totally unremorseful. When Keith confronts her she is quite callous and cavalier about her behavior. "We didn't do much sleeping." Keith you were going to marry this uncaring bitch?<P>

As a side note she is also probably a total submissive. If not Bo now then it would have been someone else later.<P>

Thank God Joni told him. Thank God he had the gumption to confront her. And thank God he had the sense to call it off.<P>

Kathy gave up a man her loved her and had a good future as a doctor for a two loser who was looking for a piece of ass. I would love to read the scene where she introduces Bo to her parents. Hope the sex was worth it.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
The dark side

This was a good story about a woman being seduced by a bad boy. Some women are like that, they can't seem to resist them. Of course then their lives are crappy because the bad boys don't really give a shit about them. She even had a friend who tried to wake her up but she was intent on doing what she wanted to. No one can tell her what to do! Only at the end does she think about the loving guy who wanted to marry her. Oops, too late. She'll probably be Bo's pass around girl next week. She got exactly what she deserved. Keith is far better off without the trailer trash. Solid story.

muirmadramuirmadraover 12 years ago
Her story hasn't ended ...

Your story about Kathy was good and her fiance appropriately left her. However, the story is about Kathy and is far from finished. Now what will she do? What will be the reaction of her parents and friends? Will she continue to see Bo and see her engagement ring hanging from his gold chain to remind her what she lost and what she may become? Or, will she become the slut everyone believes she'll be?

No, this story is far from finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Glad that Keith got out when he did because Kathy doesn't deserve him. She's only engaged a few days and she is screwing some guy named Bo (Bo? Really?) and she even allows Bo to take the ring which he wears around his neck while he screws her.

Kathy goes from saying "It didn't mean anything we just had to drinks" to be being a major bitch "We really didn't do much cleeping".

Save your tears Kathy you'll still be a slut when Keith is graduating medical school and marrying a woman that deserves him.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Happy Ending for Keith.

Good Story. Thanks for sharing. Not much need for a followup except to maybe show Keith moving on and living happily ever after. Don't really care much about Kathy as this point.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
awfull.. WHY is Kathy crying?

12 hrs agi she was screaming " fuck me with your big cock"

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
I would arrange Bo's cstration simply on the non-interference principle....and then...

....tell kathy that some day somewhere when she's fucking a man she loves I'd be arranging another more impromptu incident of "coitus interruptus".And to enjoy her new sex life.Just shy a better sex life between k and k to be solid or unique for me but good read thanks.

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
Niot a complete story at this stage

You have the beginnings of a continuing story: no complete story as yet.

When Keith goes on to medical school at Johns Hopkins, you need to have him and Kathy corresponding, remaining parts of each others lives. Currently they are not acting like adults in an adult's world, Sure at college, even at Kathy's work as a waitress at the club, they are doing well - but in the real everyday world with adult decision to be made, well not yet.

Continue your story centering on the lives of Kathy and Keith. Have them entering adulthood and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keith should have kicked her ass too

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Cry now

... or cry later, at some time during the ten years it would take Keith to get through medical school, internship and residency, he would find (or be found by) a sweet young thing with whom he had something more in common than an elementary school teacher back home, dump Kathy and marry the new one.

Kathy ought to be crying about how she bought into this BS Keith was giving her about waiting to get married - or maybe Kathy will go to law school and fifteen years from now represent Keith's wife in a divorce action - now, that would be fun

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Good Start.

It can end here as a complete story, but it is a good start of a either a revenge or reconciliation story. I like to read another chapter.

energystarenergystarover 12 years ago
I agree with HIV

She is not explained well in this story. Even when her fiance was talking with her she could care less. Then she breaks down when he leaves. She goes from engagement to cheating, to dis-respect then cries all in a couple of days. More like a draft than a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Storyline could not have been better. Was great story!!!! I am not sure what the other the others read with negative comments. Part two would be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bo

Nicely done, well written and erotic with a refreshing plot twist. There just has to be more engaged or recently married beauties that Bo has yet to entertain. Can you write about some of them? Thanks.

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
I Hope There Will Be a Continuation

This was a good story, but it needs a more definitive ending. Does she end up with Bo or does she somehow find a way to get back together with Keith? I hope it is the later option...I all ways did like happy endings.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I gave it four stars

because at least Keith was man enough to walk away from the whore.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Bad

So Kathy was a slut but didn't know it. Until Bo. I'm glad Keith walked away. No wimp there.

When Kathy comes to her senses and looks to get Keith back she'll be in for a surprise. He'll be with her friend Joni.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

buggered cornhole reamed, he smoked a meaty cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
smiling big time

"It wasn't like we were in a math class or something." I love this line

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Ok...

Not quite sure what the point of this story was. Beautifully written, but the way she so casually cast off her fiancé was perplexing. You needed to lay the groundwork for her dissatisfaction. Plus, I am not sure why she would want to keep up pretenses and stay with Keith. Just call him and tell him the engagement I off, you found someone else.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Ok she is a cheating slut. Give the guy his engagement ring back and have a great life with your big dick biker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHAT A SLUT

good god what a cheating, back stabing cunt. hated the story but THANK YOU anyway

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
This story sets the stage

This story sets the stage for all the other Kathy stories. It his the history of her acceptance of herself being a slut for real man cock. Sorry about her bf, but he certainly did not do it for her. He is better off anyway. And now so is she as she learns more and more about herself.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
It might be in the near future

Today the pedophyles and the violance rape criminals get a place in official data collection. What sort of World would it be if the alcohol, violance abuser and serial cheater men, moreover the slut and serial cheater women got place in special database.

Many negative personality men and women get now possibilties to destroy the life of some not willing cuckold men and good average sexual drive women. They have now possibility to hide their nature in new towns or ahead new resident moved to the town.

It might be in such country which have not any dependence to the Western World this sort of database so the courts of the Western World would not forbid these sort of database. Somebody date an unknown man-woman and he-she could look at this database to learn she-he is good for recreation sex only with rubber..........but for marriage NO!

I have a story plan about this World in Sci Fi & Fantasy about a woman who is in this database INCORRECTLY........Perhaps it is not so perfect idea, but such woman as there is in this story she would not be in these dartabase incorrectly...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best part of this story is that...

Keith didn't put up with her whoring around, and ended it with her. What a sad comment in the last paragraph. All of the time, energy, commitment, and love (yes love) doesn't mean shit in the face of a big cock. Kathy seemed too stupid to understand that after Bo has tricked her out to become a biker whore, and that after all of the drugs, gangbangs, and some jail time, she will look back fondly and remember that once she had her shot at a good honest life with someone who respected her, and would soon be able to provide her with a very comfortable life. Oh well. Shame on her, and good luck to Keith.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
typical for author

And what the hellI do not approve of cheating females, and I have even less regard for pussyhounds and how of course they are the most fantastic of fucks.

Even less for stupid husbands who risk marriages.

But what the hell. I only ever had one rule. First I do not have a 15'' dick thick as a beer can. I do however have what has been called the most talented of tongues, always having been told no one ever kissed them like that before. I was declared by a very experienced serial cheater, a mistress to a number of rich and famous men, pro athletes movie stars world reknowned. surgeons, now in her fifties and working on her second thousand group of lovers that I AM THE KING OF CONTROL. COMBINE those attributes with a great body strong hands patience and understanding of each female's needs such that the females I make love to are basically fucked senseless. No brag, their fact.

Also their is an 8 inch long thivkly veined cock due to milk exercises and aerobics. Add two and a half inches in width and snub nosed head that fares over its twu plus inch lengthto almost two and three quarter inches. When that most experienced lover failed to take even half of me in her mouth asking me if it made me feel good to know I was choking her, she insisted on potos and a tape to share with her bff slut friend. Wanted to make her jealous.

Oh yes the rule. I have never approached a married, egaged, or girlfriend. Word gets around I guess And they seek me out. Rule is simple, I do not flirt or charm them. They have to come up to me and actually tell me they want me to fuck them. If I know their husbands or boyfriends I refuse and caution them. I find out they cheat and I will tell husbands fiances boyfriends.

I ask those who I will fuck if it is worth losing everything, though I am discreet and never talk, they will want to share with their girlfriends. I do not do one night stands. I tell them we will meet a minimum of six times, experienced as I am every females has her own secret triggers which i insist on being able to find and use and that requires exploration and communication.

I refuse to talk about their husbands and listen to their litany of reasons for straying. I do not accept gifts, do not give gifts.

I seek only to give them the greatest pleasure I can and receive the same from them

I do not pretend or believe I am god's gift or the world's greatest.

I a merely a middle aged white male construction worker, no pretenses.

I began this behavior when my wife completely shutdown sexually and no amount of romance or counselingchanged her attitude. After one especially frustrating night for me, six months of no sex i awoke in the middle of the night with a steel erection pressed between her erfect plump cheeks and slowly roused her from sleep. Every one of my ministrations was wellreceived and encouraged. She was the sexual goddess i had once cherished then just as she was lifting her butt to slide her panties off she angriky erupted and told me to leave her alone. Angry words were exchanged and i told her something had to give. Over the years a number of females including her friends had blatantly propositioned me and i had turned them all down saying i was married and i loved my wife. I told her if she didn't change one day i would not say no. She told me to go ahead but i would never have sex with her again. She got red faced and sai i guess that isn't much of a threat is it. I begged her to see a doctor, told her how much i loved her and missed being with her and sharing the perfect sex we once had. No i didn't rush right out. In fact it was over a year later when and absolute goddess walked into a bar in Lincoln Montana I was working out of town. We held each other's gaze but said nothing. Five hours later as i was leaving the bar she came up to me and asked me totake her home and have sex with her. I almost declined, intrnded to decline, but i though of all the offers i had turned down and herwas the most gorgeous woman a dozen years younger than me and i knew at some future date i would regret not taking her in my arms

Over the next fifteen years i had ten relationships. I don.t go out on the town that often, when ido i am not on the make, and i have turned a number down. I especially regret a besutiful redhead who made it obvious she wanted me, said all the required words but she worked with a friend of my wife's

EEight years ago my wife was found to have last stge inoperable pancreatic cancer. I have not been out since

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Everyone Say "HELLO" ...

... to the newest slut-whore cunt!!!

It's never a matter of "if", but only of "when" any woman cheats and turns into a slut-whore,

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Lucky

Keith is very lucky to find out she is a whore before he married her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author depicts a supposedly weak, maybe even spineless fiancé. Yet, when the difficult decisions have to be made, he makes them. He’ll be a great doctor.

She’ll be a great whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

catch a really bad STD bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a very hot story. Clearly, Keith and Kathy were too young to get engaged. Think of Kathy more as inexperienced in life than a whore. Too bad she lied about the ring and didn't do the right thing and just break up with Keith.

Seems like Joni did the right thing and didn't cover for Kathy.

Keith, also inexperience in life, did understand the moment and chose to grow up.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Dumb ass writes the same woman over and over again.

The best thing about him as an author is the fact that he left. Though judging by the useless garbage he wrote he posts under a new name these days.

And thought it was 4 years ago 1WiseSage is your typical woman hating misogynist Conservative who prefers, like most of his ilk that women are about a 1/2 step above blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

get the ring back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

best thing for him. Find out now and not later when you have kids.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bo does his usual thing.. pick 'em up fuck 'em then knock them up and exit for his next conquest.... He pawned her engagement ring. Plus, Weeks later, Kathy discovers she's got a S.T.D. After she gets an abortion, after she gets cleaned up... She "crawls" back to Keith. So, Keith ends up going back to the pawn shop where he had acquired the engagement ring and to his surprise, it's on display... Checking it out, he looks inside and sees the inscription he had the jeweler make on the inside.... Shows it to the pawn broker and tells him it's his fiance's ring that was stolen.... But he willingly buys it back.... Months later, Bo finally "gets his". Another seduction, this time, the woman has an insanely jealous Husband.

'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous