Kathy's Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to go anyway," he said, and she couldn't help feeling vaguely disappointed. Maybe she had displeased him by not acting, somehow, adult enough for him.

He took her hand, walked with her up to the bar, got a card from the bartender, signed it, then he turned and claiming her hand they walked together out the front door. As they approached his car, he unlocked the driver's side door, and she walked around and got in the passenger seat.

He started the ignition and they drove away from the club.

"Bo"

"Uh huh?"

"Where are we going?" Kathy said.

"My apartment, baby. Be more comfortable there," his low voice rumbled.

Kathy stared out the passenger window, her mind racing a million miles an hour. His apartment. She had never been to a man's apartment on a date. She and Keith both lived in the dorms, and she had never gone out with any other guys at school anyway, not other than going to a few dances with that one boy that Keith never knew about. Somehow though she couldn't bring herself to object. This is what an adult man did at the end of a date with a girl, he brought her back to his apartment. If she asked him to take her home she'd just be acting like a little kid.

Besides, she was remembering his caresses on the dance floor. And his kiss. Kathy had a sudden memory of how she and Keith had dated for six months before he shyly asked if he could kiss her. He said he had been reading in a magazine that a girl shouldn't kiss a guy at least until the second or third date, and so it took him a while before he got up the courage to ask her. Of course, he was only 16 then. But that was so like him, trying to figure everything out by reading about it, and always asking permission.

And here she had already been kissing this man she hardly knew, and in a sexual way, on their very first date. She was dealing with a lot of mixed feelings, and it wasn't made any easier by the unaccustomed amount of bourbon she had consumed. She thought that she wasn't afraid of Bo, exactly, as she gazed over at him concentrating on the road. But he was definitely an unknown quantity and she couldn't suppress a nervous excitement about being alone with him.

The car slowed then and pulled over. Kathy looked out the window and saw an aged car stopped at the curb. The hood was up and an old guy was peering under it at the engine.

"Stay in the car," Bo said. "Bad neighborhood." He passed over a flask to her, "Here, try not to drink it all," he said with a smile. "Be just a minute."

She took the flask and took a sip as she watched him approach the old man. Bo towered over the guy as they talked for a minute. Then he came back to the car and opened the trunk, taking out a tool box, and went back to the old man. As he grabbed a wrench from the box and bent under the hood, Kathy took another sip and though about how good the cool night breeze felt blowing across her open blouse through the passenger side window. She remembered one time when Keith was driving her in his dad's car to a baseball game, when the engine had unaccountably stopped. And how he had to look in the owner's manual for twenty minutes to figure out how to get the hood up. Not that there had been any point to that anyway, since he knew nothing about cars. It turned out they had run out of gas, she recalled with a smile.

Kathy watched as the old man stood behind Bo, who had removed his shirt, she guessed to keep it from getting dirty as he worked on the old vehicle. His shaved head, and his huge chest and arms glistened under the street light. After a few minutes, he put the hood down, and motioned the old man to try the ignition. As the car started, Bo put his shirt back on, and shook hands with the old guy through the car window. Kathy watched as the old man pulled his car away from the curb and disappeared down the street. Bo carried his tool box back and put it in the trunk, then walked around to the driver's side and got in.

"Any left?" he said.

"Mmmm hmmmm," murmured Kathy, feeling a little lightheaded as she handed him the flask, and he quickly downed the remainder.

"That guy ok?" she asked him.

"Should be able to get home now," said Bo. "The carburetor on those old Pontiacs....."

He pulled into a parking lot of an ordinary-looking three building apartment complex.

"This is it," he said. They got out of the car, and he took her hand as they walked together to the closest building. The entryway door was unlocked, they went in, walked up a flight of stairs and he unlocked the door on the right. Apartment 2A, she noticed. As they walked in, he flipped the switch for the overhead light and she looked around.

The small living room was sparsely furnished. There was a couch opposite a tv with some end tables, a coffee table in front of it, and on the other side of the room another table with some liquor bottles and glasses on it.

She stood in front of the couch and looked around, not knowing quite what to do as he walked through the living room down the attached hallway, then after a few minutes, returned. He turned on two table lamps in the living room to a low light, turning off the overhead light. Then he walked over to the table with the liquor bottles, pouring bourbon into two glasses. She expected him to hand her one, but instead he took the glasses down the attached hallway again, returning empty handed.

He looked into her eyes then, smiled crookedly and then, without a word, he picked her up, right off the floor, one powerful arm behind her thighs, the other behind her back.

"Bo...What? What are you doing?" she cried out in surprise. But being off balance, she instinctively reached around his neck, and he leaned down and kissed her, surprisingly softly this time. Then this man, a man she barely knew, on their first date, effortlessly carried her down the hallway to his bedroom.

"No.. Bo? Bo?, No, put me down! I don't want... no! No!"

"Sure baby," he said. "Whatever you say." And as she held on to his thick neck and shoulders, they entered the bedroom, and Kathy saw the room was lit with the light of dozens of candles, reflecting off the glasses filled with bourbon sitting on a table at the side of the small bed.

He laid her down on the bed, and she stared up as he towered over her. She tried to get up, but he held her down with his powerful chest and arms. Her heart was pounding, her breath coming in shallow gasps, her head spinning.

Then, as he held her so she couldn't move at at all, reaching over with his right hand, he gently pulled her chin toward him. She closed her eyes as their lips met, and without even knowing she had, uttered a small "mmmmmmm." His lips felt hot, wet and insistent as their mouths pressed together. He placed his hand behind her neck and drew ever even more tightly to him

"No," she thought to herself. "I can't let myself enjoy this." She thought about Keith, and how he'd never be able to deal with this if he found out. But her thinking was interrupted as Bo's probing tongue now entered her mouth, and her own tongue involuntarily, it seemed, sought his out.

"It's wrong. All wrong," she thought to herself. And she tried once more to push him away. But his size and strength were way too much for her. And in a way, a crazy way, she felt like his strength and physical command over her released her from her own responsibility for any of this. And now his hot wet tongue was swirling and stroking again and again around hers, faster, harder. And without willing it, without Kathy even quite knowing what was happening, her mouth slackly opened wider, accepting him. And her hand circled around the back of his broad neck, pulling him tighter to her. "Mmmmmm," she murmured. "ahhhhhhhh" And she opened her eyes now, and was met by the smoldering gaze of his brown eyes, the edges crinkling as he broke their kiss and smiled down at her.

As he gazed steadily at her, he unbuttoned the cuffs on his shirt, then the buttons down the front, finally throwing it down onto the floor. Then he slipped off his loafers and socks. And then, removing his belt, he zipped down his trousers zipper, and pulled his pants down, leaving his underwear on. She couldn't take her eyes off his huge bulge, then looked upward to his massive chest, with the narrow gold chain around his neck.

And now, without saying a word, with one hand he began unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse. One, and now the one below, and now the one below that, as he gazed directly into Kathy's eyes, easily opening each button in turn, until in seconds there were none left to undo. She had a fleeting memory of how frustrating it was when Keith always seemed to fumble around with buttons and such, but again her reverie was interrupted as Bo straightened up and pointed at her buttoned cuffs.

"Help me with those, baby," he said. She knew that if she did, she would be telling them that she wanted him, whatever she might have said earlier. It would be a point there would be no returning from. She tried to think, to think about her sweet loving fiance, but his image just wouldn't stick in her mind. She looked up at Bo for a long time, this older, powerful man with her in his bed. And then, slowly, as she faintly smiled at him, she unbuttoned first her left cuff, then her right one.

And now he kissed her hard again, both their mouths open and working against each other. And as he reached down and pulled her blouse down off her right arm and then her left, his head moved down to hotly tongue her neck as she leaned her head back.

Kathy responded to him more loudly this time, "mmmmmm, ohhhhhhh, sssssssss." Now he was kissing and licking her soft neck as his right hand stroked slowly down, surrounding her breast, stroking lightly round and round, close to but not quite touching her sensitive nipple. "ohhhhhhhh" she cooed again. And now, still wetly licking her neck, his left hand did the same, now both hands all over her, sliding and stroking round and round her soft breasts as her back began to arch off the bed, presenting herself to him. And then he resumed their kiss, his tongue entering her mouth in simulated coitus, and Kathy, her right hand around his neck drawing her to him, with her left hand began softly stroking his chest, running her fingers over the narrow gold chain. As her hand stroked against him, now his fingers closed on her sensitive nipple, her back arching harder to meet his touch. Her nipple hardened under his hand and she moaned into his kiss, her tongue circling wildly round his.

""ohhhhhhh........ummmmmmm...ooahhhhhhhhhhh" she cried out

His strong hands and fingers now caressed both nipples, as like bullets they pressed into his palms. He move his head down now, hotly tonguing down across her neck as her head moved slowly back and forth beneath him. She was embracing him, her arms around his broad back, pulling him to her, urging him on now. All thoughts of this being wrong were far behind her now, all thoughts of her fiance, of how she was being intimate with a man she hardly knew. All that filled her mind was the desire that he go on, and on, her breath coming in heavy gasps now. And now his not wet tongue circled round her nipple, lightly once, then stronger and harder and over and over.

Kathy moved her hands down behind his shaved head and pulled his mouth to her turgid nipple and rhythmically cried out, "aaaaahhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhhhh, aahahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh" as she tried to catch her breath.

He moved his mouth quickly from nipple to nipple, stimulating the young girl into mindless abandon. Faster and faster his tongue swirled over one, then the other, then back again...

And then he rose up, and her eyes got as big as saucers as he reached around behind her ass, and with one hand undid the catch and zipper on her skirt. He reached down and began pulling the skirt down, then stopped and looked at her with a knowing smile, and then she raised her hips to help him and they pulled her skirt off together, leaving only her panties on now. He kissed her lightly, and said, "C'mon, baby."

She was past the point of any hesitation now, and as she looked up at him, she put her fingers in the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down and off, lying completely naked before him.

His mouth went to her breast once again, tongueing her nipple to resumed hardness, as his hand slowly stroked down her side, along the curve of her hip, now light as a feather along her leg. And then his hot tongue moved lower, wetly caressing her stomach, as her legs slowly spread wider and his hand stroked up and down her inner thigh.

"What was he doing?" she thought. Was he going to kiss her, down there? Keith had never done that to her, she didn't know why, other than it seemed so, well, so forbidden. And as she recalled her fiancé, without being consciously aware, Kathy's hands started gently pushing Bo's head lower, as her legs spread wider and her hips began moving under him.

His tongue licked slowly and teasingly down a fraction of an inch at a time, with her hips and belly beginning to thrust up at him rhythmically. As her legs spread wider, wanting him, he ran both hands up the back of her thighs, reaching below her and cupping her ass cheeks with his big powerful hands, pulling her hips to his lips and tongue, now licking her belly button. She was quivering under him now. Shaking uncontrollably. She placed her hands on the top of his gleaming head, trying to push him down, to get his hot lips and tongue to her hot, quivering pussy. But the harder her hands tried to pushed him lower, the slower he went, driving Kathy crazy with anticipation. Now his tongue was right at the level of her pubic hair, now a fraction below.

"Ohhhhh, aahhhhhhhh..mmmmmmmmm" she cried out, gasping. "Don't tease me. Please. Don't tease me!!" And his tongue, circling lower, and still lower now licked hot and wet over her pussy lips, lightly up and down with her hips bouncing uncontrollably. Closer he came, fraction by fraction, as she pushed down on his head with all her strength, shaking with excitement and anticipation. And then, closer still, her hips thrusting upward again and again, and again, seeking his tongue. And then yes, yes, his tongue and lips were there, right there, right there, closing over her hot, wet, burning clit.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh oooohhhhhh mmmyyy goooddddddddd" she cried out in a long wail as her hips, with his warm hands on her ass cheeks, spasmed up hard against his tongue. But his tongue never lost contact, swirling round and round, then up and down, stroking her sensitive clit without mercy. "uhh, uhhhhh, do it to me ....ohhh you're tongue is sooooo hot...yessss" she cried

And now his tongue was slashing side to side, stroking, almost vibrating, now moving away, now coming back there, right there. Her hands reached down behind his head, pulling his tongue harder against her, thrusting her pussy into his face.

"ohh...goddd....ohgod.....yes..yes...make me cum..make me cum now....now...ohhhhhhhh yesss

Then in a crescendo as his tongue slashed harder and faster, "aiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Do it to me....goddd your tongue .don't stop....don't...."

And her orgasm seemed to go on and on and on, continuing for at least a full minute as she bounced and thrusted spasmodically out of control.

She recalled then how she had reached climax with Keith a couple times, as he was sometimes able to bring her off with his hand. But this. She thought to herself with a smile that this somehow deserved a different name.

And as she came down from the peak, Bo seemed to know just when her clit was too sensitive for his tongue, as he kissed her inner thighs for a few moments, but then, soon, began working his way upwards again.

This time, when he resumed contact with her clit, swirling softly round and round it with his wet tongue, it didn't take long before she started climbing that wave of excitement again, her hips bouncing and thrusting up at his persistent tongue.

"ohhhhh yessss, baby, do it againnnn...aaahh....aaahh......soooo....gooodddddd...."

And after a few more seconds it broke over her once more as his lips and tongue rode with her.

"aaaaahhhhhhhh, omigoddddd.....aaahahhhh yessss... I'mmm cummmminngggggg. Cummminnnnggg againnnn.

And she collapsed once again on the bed, her breaths coming in rasping spurts

She was puzzled then, as he rose up over her, and reaching down to her left hand, slid off her ring. Then, removing the thin gold chain around his neck, he threaded the ring on to it, then reattached the clasp behind him. Now he loomed over her, a huge mass in the soft candelight, and leaned down and kissed her so softly.

He levered himself over so that he was on top of her now, but she bore none of his weight as he held himself up above her, his triceps bulging and glistening, still holding his kiss.

She felt him now, at the entrance to her pussy, her legs wide and her pussy hot and wet for him. Her hips were still making small convulsive motions from her recent orgasms. Then suddenly, she craned her head forward. He was pushing his erect cock just slightly into her, as she felt it and caught a glance at it, she was astounded at how huge he was.

"Oh, baby. No...It's too big.....I can't take it..." she cried

"Don't worry baby....nice and slow...." he said. "You'll see.....nice and slow..."

And with that he pulled back. She saw that he had in his hand a small vessel filled with some kind of oil. Pouring the viscous fluid over his dick, he stroked himself slowly, his hard shaft glistening in the light. Then placing the vessel on the floor, he resumed his position levered over her. And without using his hands, he thrust his hips toward her, his cock seeking her opening.

After two or three small thrusts, failing to find her, he grunted in frustration, and then she reached down with her left hand, and guided his huge cock into the opening to her vagina. Looking up at him, she raised her head and kissed him softly, as her ring on his chain winked at her in the soft light.

And he moved his hips ever so slightly, burying the head of his cock in her vagina.

"Ohh...ohhh" she moaned

Then withdrawing slowly and patiently, he moved again, withdrawing slowly, then again, then once more, a fraction deeper each time..

"Aaaahhh yeesssss aaahhh" she groaned under him, getting more adjusted to his size with every stroke. Her hands gripped his arms behind the elbows, and her tongue licked hotly over her lips.

Minute after minute went by, his pace gradually increasing, and her cries of ecstasy getting louder and louder. His repeated thrusting motion caused the gold chain, with the ring hanging on it, the ring Keith had given her just a couple days ago, to swing like a pendulum just above her naked breasts, right in front of her eyes.

Now they had established a rhythm together, the grunts of his efforts harmonizing with her high squeals of delight. Gradually, imperceptibly, they picked up the pace. Together.

Her moans were louder now, as he buried the full length of his huge cock in her again and again. With a questioning tone, "aaahh? Ooohhhhhhhhh? Ahhh?" as Kathy was more and more amazed at how her body and mind were totally overcome with lust for this man, this man whose huge cock was driving her wild...

"Don't stop....ohhhh no, no. .Don't stop..." she cried as her hips thrust up at him.

"Tell me now, honey," he said. "Tell me what you want. What you need, honey." as he sweated and grunted above her, moving harder and faster

"yessss.....aaaaahhhhhh.. omig godddd......never felt sooooo....sooo fulllll, Ohhhhh yessss. Baby.....I neeed it now.....Ohhh yesss. Fucccckkk meeeeee!!!!! Fuck me now with your big cock!!! Ohhhhh godddddd yesssss fuck...ffuccckkk.....