Kathy's Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now their bodies moved with incredible speed and stamina together, his huge cock ramming her pussy harder and faster, his ass turning into a blur as he levered himself over her...sweat dripping from his face and chest, dripping down onto that small pearl ring, then onto her glistening breasts beneath him....

She released her grip on his arms then and extended her hands above her head as her hips continued to move against him. And now her eyes opened wider in surprise as the increasing intensity of her sexual excitement under this man.....She could feel it coming again. She couldn't believe the way she was feeling. She had never experienced an orgasm with straight intercourse with Keith. He was usually finished after only a few seconds. But this....this..

Her face was glistening with perspiration, her hair sticking to her forehead. Now she began moving her head from side to side, slowly at first, but gradually, imperceptibly, faster and faster, her hands clenching and unclenching now above her head, her knees spread as wide as they could possibly go....

And then it hit her....For a split second she was completely silent, her lips pulled back over her teeth.

Then, "Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omigod....ooooohhhhhhh.....give it to me baby....fill me now......fill me with your cockk......More cockkk....Morreee.....ooooooooohhhhhh! aaaahhhhhhh ohhhhhhh god yesss.....do it......do it nowwwwww

And then Bo bellowed like a great bear above her....."Yeahhhhhhhhhh...arrrgggggg." as he shot his hot seed again and again into her womb..

The room was silent then as they collapsed together on the bed, their hearts beating hard and fast, their breaths coming in deep gasps.

After many minutes went by, the two lovers gradually regained consciousness, and he brought her a glass of bourbon from the table.

"To adventure," he said, her ring, Keith's ring, glistening on the gold chain. "To adventure," she replied.

After they finished the drinks, he said, "Time for you to make a call."

"Why?" she said.

"Better call home. Tell your mom you're staying at Joni's tonight. Won't be home till tomorrow."

After she got off the phone, she returned to his bed, still naked.

After kissing him lightly, she reached down and stroked his cock, lightly, like a feather, as she asked, "Can you, um, go again?" feeling strangely shy. Remembering that once Keith was done, that was it.

He just chuckled as he took her into his huge arms.

* * *

Three days later

Kathy sat next to Keith on the couch in the gameroom of her parents' house. He had invited himself over.

"We need to talk," he said.

"What about?" she asked.

"Well, first of all, why aren't you wearing the ring?"

"Oh, well, I noticed it was just a little too large and it kept slipping off. So rather than lose it, I took it off. It's on my dresser at home. We'll have to get it resized."

"You can do what you want," he said.

"What does that mean?"

"Kathy, Joni told me about you going out with that guy who picked you up at the bar at the Sam Glance."

For a minute she couldn't think of anything to say. Instead of guilty, she felt, well, strangely defiant, as if we was a woman now, dealing with a boy.

"Keith, it didn't mean a thing. And it wasn't a pickup. He came into the bar a few times, and we just got to talking."

"So you did go out with him?" Keith's eyes narrowly searched her face.

"Just a couple drinks," she said. "It wasn't anything."

"Where did you go?" he asked.

"A club over on the other side of town. I don't even remember the name of it," she answered.

"You remember his name, at least?"

"His name was Bo, Keith."

"And after that?"

"What?" she played for time

"Kathy, where did you go after the club?"

"Well, if you must know, we went to his apartment."

"His apartment? You went out drinking with this, this...whatever, at a club, and then you went with him to his apartment?"

"That's right, but it didn't mean anything."

"Did you kiss him?" he asked.

"Well.....yes....I did."

"In his bed?" he asked, his voice quavering.

She paused. "Yes," she said quietly

"So you slept with him. On your first date. "

Before she thought about it, she blurted, "Well, if you really need to know, Keith, we didn't actually do much sleeping,"

Keith was having a hard time getting the words out.

"Were you naked?"

She paused. "Yes"

"Was he naked?"

"Yes"

Kathy wondered how far Keith would go with these questions.

"Kathy..."

"Yes."

"Did he make you cum?"

"None of your business."

"How many times?"

"What?"

His voice was strangely low and intense, "You heard me. How many times? How many times did he make you cum with him?"

"Jesus, Christ, Keith, I don't know how many times," she shouted at him. "It wasn't like we were in a math class or something."

And with that he got up.

"We're through, Kathy," he said, simply. "I thought I knew you and I guess I didn't. At all."

And he got up and walked out the door.

As Kathy sat alone, in silence, disjointed memories of her and Keith flooded her mind. Their first date. The endearing way that he first held her hand. Their first kiss in the back row of the movie theater. The high school football and basketball games they went to together. The high school proms when she felt so glamorous with him. The way their high school yearbook called them the perfect couple. Their vows to still think of each other after they went away to their separate colleges. The excitement of getting back together on holidays and in the summer. And the tender shy way he asked her to be his wife, to make a life together with him.

And then she remembered Bo. Bo's bed. Bo's cock. How he made her cry out for it. Over and over.

"I think I'll go down to the Sam Glance and hang out," she thought. "Maybe someone I know will come in."