Katie and Ted Learn from an Expert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to slowly grind his ten inch cock into her. He was being careful not to hurt her because she was incredibly tight, and he was incredibly large. Anything inserted in her before him would now probably feel like a finger inside of her. This was truly unchartered territory for her, and knowing that made the moment so much more intense for us all. As he slowly pushed into my wife, her vaginal lips, slick with her love juices stretch around his ten inch cock, and her velvety walls close in around it. She winced in pain, due to her tightness and the stretching.

Reggie called her his new sex toy, his white princess. He told her she was becoming a real woman today. He said he could tell for sure that she had never had a cock this large in her before. With her vagina being that tight he knew that I had never touched the depths he was going to reach in the next few seconds. He saw it as a moment that could only be described as amazing. He was experiencing sheer delight. I was in total distress as my wife responded to everything he did to her body.

After several minutes of slowly pushing in, pulling part way out, and pushing in a little deeper, he was finally to the half way mark. It wouldn't be long now before he was completely in her, balls deep. Their eyes never broke contact. She was looking into him, not just at him. Although she had a grimaced look on her face, she also had a look of passion, love, lust and pleasure all in one. Reggie held himself in her for a few moments to allow her to adjust to having him inside of her.

Kate told him she absolutely loved his big cock in her. As she started to grind her hips into him she said, "I would have never believed anything could feel so wonderful."

He took this as his clue that she had adjusted properly and he began to rock in time with her grinding. With each "in" stroke he pushed as deeply as he could. With each "pull out," he left just the head in before plunging back into her. He started to massage her clit with the thumb of his right hand as he played with her nipples with his left. She started to moan louder and grind harder. He could tell that she was on the verge of another orgasm so he picked up his pace to meet hers. I paid close attention to everything he did to her. I intended to duplicate his every move the first chance I had to be alone with her. I hadn't seen him do anything I couldn't have done if only I had known to do it. I could kick myself for not taking the time to learn how to really make love to my wife. I had never had sex with anyone but Katie so I really didn't know there was more to learn. She never told me what she wanted and I naturally thought I was doing everything okay.

Within minutes she was thrashing about the bed wildly under him. Suddenly her pussy was gushing around his cock so he pulled out and I saw her squirt with more pressure than I ever imagined possible. He kept his thumb on her clit until she relaxed on the bed. He gave her a moment to gather herself.

"Are you still good with this?" He asked her.

"Yes Reggie. Please let's keep going. I need to feel you cum inside me!"

He rolled her over to her stomach and got her up on her hands and knees. He got her to arch her back just right and positioned his entrance perfectly. He knelt behind her and slowly eased his throbbing cock into her pussy from the rear; doggy style.

Reggie looked at me when he said he didn't know everything there is to know about the female anatomy, but what he did know, what he had experienced in the past, is that a woman's pussy gets much tighter in the doggy style position. I made a mental note of that fact. He went on to say that he normally he saved that position for last, because it always made him cum faster. But today, with his new inexperienced sex toy, he was feeling like a rock star, and he felt he had the stamina of a wild stallion.

Once he was completely in her from the rear, he suggested she reach back and play with her clit, if she so desired. She did. He told her that he would let her control the pace, that all she had to do was rock back and forth on his cock as he remained still. And she did. She started slow at first, but as her hand quickened on her clit, her rocking on his cock got faster.

"Oh yes Reggie! You really know how to please a woman. I really love fucking your big black cock. Please don't stop jamming it in me."

She started to rock faster and faster as another orgasm was building. He looked down at her beautiful ass, her tight little hole staring up at him. He had decided to take her experience to another level. He licked his middle finger; getting it well lubricated. With his right finger thoroughly lubed with his spit, he placed it on her anal opening and started putting pressure and began to work it into her virgin ass. He looked over at me to make sure I was paying attention.

She stopped rocking on his cock; probably wondering what he was doing. He knew then she had never experienced the pleasure of anal sex. She stopped rocking and looked at him with a look of fright. She had never had a finger or anything else in her ass. He assured her it would be okay. She trusted him and let him proceed. She quickly decided that she liked it.

"Keep going baby, you will enjoy this, I promise." He told her as he thrust his cock deep into her vagina and his finger in her virgin ass.

She resumed her rocking, and with each move back towards him, he pushed his finger in a little deeper. Finally, after a few minutes of easing his finger into her, he was in to the third knuckle. This sent new sensations through her body as she pinched her clit hard and slammed herself onto his cock. It didn't take long after that for her to have another earth shattering, screaming orgasm, with yet more fluids added to their already sizable wet spot. The tsunami of pleasure over took her whole body and she collapsed on the bed in front of him, his cock pulling out of her pussy, and his finger from her ass.

"Oh, Reggie, I knew I was right when I first fantasized about fucking you. In the restaurant when I first agreed to do this, I pictured you sliding your large cock in and out of my pussy. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, and then I worried that Ted might notice the wetness in my crotch and get angry." Katie breathlessly alleged.

"Well, Katie I was getting a massive hard on thinking about what it would be like to slide my cock into your pussy, and I hoped no one noticed it."

Katie giggled and said, "I noticed it and it was all I could do to stop myself from reaching out and touching it."

I really didn't want to hear her talk like that so I cleared my throat again, but said nothing. I had to admit to myself that I had been too stupid to see any of what had been going on between the two of them at the time. Neither Katie, nor Reggie showed any sign that they had even heard me clear my throat.

Reggie smiled said, "Funny thing is, I have never lasted this long or had a woman cum as much as you have with me."

"Good for me! Sucks for your other women!" she said as she was catching her breath. "Ok, so what's next Reggie? Can I ride you?"

"Absolutely!"

I sprang to his feet and strongly protested. I was ready to get the hell out of there. Katie appeared to be enjoying this way too much. I was crushed and saddened. I wanted to take my wife and flee this place.

"Katie, you have more than fulfilled our promise to him. Now get your damn clothes on and let's go!"

Katie snapped back, "Ted, you can go down and wait in the restaurant if you wish, but I am not ready to bring this to a close just yet."

She stared coldly at me and shook her fist at me. I grudgingly sat back down. I repositioned my raging hard on hopefully without either of them noticing. I had been carefully studying Reggie's techniques and their effect on Katie. I couldn't wait to try them on her himself. I felt reasonably sure I could achieve the same results with her if given another opportunity.

Reggie lay on his back next to her as she apprehensively climbed on top of him. Her knees were still weak, hell; her whole body had to be weak from three back to back squirting orgasms. As she positioned herself above him, she reached between her legs to grab his cock and guided it into her vagina. In one swift motion she came down and impaled herself on his ten inches of delight. She fell forward on his chest and her body was shaking with another mini-orgasm so he started to drive his hips up into her. He began kind of slow, but soon picked up his pace. As she was still laying on him she was moaning in his ear letting him know that he was pleasing her in more ways than she could imagine.

"Reggie, I just came again!" she whispered.

"I know baby, I could feel your juices gushing out from around my cock."

His cock and balls were completely soaked, the bed sheets ruined. She pushed herself up and brought her knees forward. She held his cock in her pussy by clinching her internal vagina muscles. He reached up with both hands and started playing with her nipples. Her left hand fell to his chest for balance as her right hand went to work her clit again. She started to slowly grind on his cock, and as she regained strength her pace got faster.

"Oh Reggie, you feel so good inside me. I am so glad you made me wait and take it slow. It was the best sex I have ever had. I'm not sure I will ever be satisfied by anyone else."

"Thanks baby."

He said in between breaths as he could feel his balls start to tighten; building toward a gigantic burst of orgasmic fluids.

"I love hearing you say that Baby, but I have many girlfriends and I know you still love Ted. So let's not make any long term plans. Ted still loves you and that is where you belong, but you can come to Reggie for a good love making session anytime you please. That's if Ted agrees."

I listened intently for Katie's reply. I felt like our whole future as a married couple hinged on her reply. Katie only sighed and shook her head affirmatively. I dejectedly settled back on the sofa and Reggie began to force his hips up to meet with her grinding pace. Their rhythm was in sync.

"Fill me with your hot cum Reggie. Fill me up!"

That's all it took to trigger Reggie's first orgasm. He exploded a load of cum into her that would fill a bucket

"Uhhgggffnneff....I'm cumming baby, I.....ahhh....ohhhhh!!!!"

At that very moment the first of 6 spurts of cum shot into Katie's cunt, she had another mind numbing orgasm which threw her body back on top of his chest. He pumped several smaller spurts into her as her muscles involuntarily milked his cock dry. After a minute to recover, Reggie slapped her bare ass and then pushed her off of him.

"I have never fucked any woman who could match me in stamina like you have. You have literally fucked my brains out. I can't take anymore until I can get some much needed rest."

I leaped off the sofa and started gathering Katie's clothes. I had to get the fuck out of there before my head and heart exploded.

"Katie, that's it. No more stalling around. We need to hit the road now. You're starting to act like a common tramp." I said.

I knew as soon as the words left my mouth that I should've never said it. Katie's face turned blood red with anger. She had a unforgiving look on her face as she spoke through clenched teeth.

"Ted, I am not leaving here before I've had more of Reggie's big fat cock. If you want to go then go, you can pick me up on your way back from California. I mean it, Ted. Go on and get the hell out of here, because I am going to fuck this big cock until I can't stand it anymore."

I was shocked, upset and hurt but I knew from past experience that Katie was angry with me and serious about how she felt. Once Katie had made her mind up, no amount of arguing could change it. I had no way to force her to leave with me. I was all but sure Reggie wasn't going to assist me in getting her to leave. All I could do was shut up and get out of there before I broke down in tears. I couldn't have been more humiliated. I knew If I said another word I could risk losing her forever.

Reggie said nothing. Katie continued to glare at me. Time seem to stand still for the moment.

I took a step towards the door, but I couldn't just leave without finding a way to save face, so I turned to Reggie and boldly said, "Reggie I am leaving her in your care and I expect you to protect her as if she was your own."

Reggie nodded his in acceptance of her safety. I turned toward the door, but then turned back and said to Katie, "I will see you in about a week honey. Please, please be ready to go home with me because I love you so much and I don't think I can live without you."

Katie smiled and nodded okay. She could see that I was really hurting, but she could not think of anything to say that would ease my pain. With that, I was out the door.

Chapter Two

I made my way to Los Angeles and attended the Volvo Convention. Katie stayed at the motel with Reggie and continued with her sexual awakening with Reggie. I didn't feel good about leaving Katie behind, but she was adamant about wanting to stay. As strange as it may sound, I felt she was as safe with Reggie as she would have been with me. Reggie was big enough and strong enough to protect her from anyone or anything. After all, Captain Reginald Williams was a combat trained U S Military veteran. He was an officer and a gentleman.

Each night before going to sleep, I prayed to God I had not lost Katie forever. I was angry with myself for not fighting harder to keep her from going through the humiliation I had caused. If I had only had the foresight to bring more cash on this trip, we wouldn't have fallen prey to Reggie's sinister plan. Whoever heard of a business not taking credit cards from a traveler? I was taken by surprise and wasn't thinking clearly. I realized too late that I had been conned. I had fallen for a stupid con game and Katie was paying the price. How could I have been so stupid? The week went by at a snail's pace for me as I cried myself to sleep each night.

I later learned that the first couple of days Reggie and Katie never left the motel room other than to get something to eat at the restaurant. They spent most of their time engaged in sexual bliss. On a few occasions they watched porno movies. Reggie referred to them as training films. He taught her things about a woman's body and a man's body that she had never known. Pearls of wisdom that had never entered her mind all the years she had been married; all magnificent pleasurable secrets that increased her quality of life sexually. She hadn't even imagined them during her curious teenage years when her hormones were raging and all she thought about was the opposite sex.

In fact, some of the stuff she learned was probably never known by the majority of married couples or young single adults. Reggie had opened a whole new world of sexual exploration for both of us. I wondered where he could have possibly learned all those wonderful secrets of gratification. Katie had spent the most wonderful and most enlightening week of her life with Reggie and was confident she was a new sexual being. She missed me and couldn't wait to share her new skills with me. I was very certain our sex life was going to change for the better.

That last morning with Reggie, She woke up with a tingling in my right breast. She opened one eye and observed Reggie nibbling on her nipples. She raised both arms over her head as she yawned and stretched. She shuddered as she felt a gentle wave of pleasure bath her whole body. She encircled Reggie's head with her arms and pulled his face closer to her breast.

"What a wonderful way to wake up," She said as she gaze down into Reggie's eyes.

She pulled his face closer to hers and gently kissed him on the lips. They continued kissing and fondling as she lightly stroked his cock while running her hands up and down his body.

"Ok Reggie, now that I am awake, let's have some more fun!"

She started to climb on top of him, but he stopped her.

"Wait a minute Baby, let's take a quick shower then go down to the restaurant and eat a big breakfast."

"I have a better idea, Reggie. Let's stay here and you feed me some more of your gigantic cock."

"Baby as much as I adore making love to you, I have to take a break and nourish my body. We have fucked so much this week, I am literally too weak to perform up to my usual standards. I have to make a trip to the restaurant and eat a large breakfast."

She halfheartedly surrendered to his pleading and slowly sauntered to the bathroom. A few minutes later, Reggie joined her in the shower. They showered and soaped each other's body thoroughly from head to toe. She continued to explore Reggie's body, spending time fondling his balls and examining his ten inch cock. She rubbed his cock against her face and tried to put his balls in her mouth, but they were too large to fit. She settled for sucking on each ball separately. She continued to amuse herself until Reggie tired of it and lifted her up to his lips and kissed her gently while stroking her hair. He then lifted her out of the shower and began towel drying her body, paying careful attention to all of her tender spots. They both dressed quickly and ventured down to the restaurant for a hearty breakfast. On the way to breakfast Reggie stopped at the front desk and instructed them to have housekeeping clean the room and change the bed linens.

The Volvo Convention was over and I gathered my things and packed them sloppily into my suitcase. I didn't care if they got wrinkled or not. There was a terrible pain and feeling of emptiness in my chest because my heart was breaking. Because of my longing for Katie it was all I could do to hold myself together. My eyes were still burning from the tears I had shed each night since leaving Katie with Reggie. I whispered a silent pray to God asking that Katie would return home to Kansas with me and continue being my wife. I was hoping Katie would make the right decision when I arrived to pick her up.

I made one last survey of the room to make sure I had not left any of my belongings behind, and then made my way down to my car. After I loaded my suitcase into the car, I climbed behind the wheel and just sat there; pondering my next move. I pulled out my cell phone from my jacket and punched in the numbers to the motel. The front desk answered on the second ring. I asked the desk clerk to ring Katie's room, but was told by the clerk that he had strict instructions not to disturb Mr. Williams unless it was a dire emergency. I asked that they deliver a message to Mr. Williams advising that I was leaving LA and would arrive back at the motel in approximately three hours. The desk clerk assured me that Mr. Williams would receive the message. I dropped the car in gear and maneuvered my way into the LA traffic. Again I offered a silent pray to God, asking that Katie would still want to be my wife.

The desk clerk made his way over to the restaurant and hesitantly approached Reggie and apologized for the interruption while handing him a message. Reggie read the note then passed it over to her. She read it twice then smiled at Reggie. He couldn't tell from her expression if it was happy smile or a smile of sadness. It was perhaps both. They finished their breakfast in silence then left to return to the room.

Katie moved around the room gathering her belonging and placing them neatly in her suitcase. Reggie watched in silence, not knowing what to says, if anything. He could tell that she was deep in thought. He decided to let her speak when the time was right. She made one last check in the bathroom, then closed her suitcase and placed it by the door. She turned and looked at Reggie, but said nothing.

Reggie took two steps toward her and opened his arms. She dashed over and buried her face in his chest. They stood there holding each other very close, not saying a word. After awhile, she looked up forlornly into Reggie's eyes. He took his index finger and tilted her head back and leaned into a passionate kiss. She returned his kiss with greater passion. Their hands began moving hurriedly as they raced to undress each other. With their clothes in a pile on the floor, they hugged their naked bodies together. They continued to kiss as he let his hands explore her body.