Katie and Ted Learn from an Expert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ted. I need you in me so bad. Please, I am begging you. I need you right now!"

"In due time Honey; in due time. We need to take our time and pleasure each other to the fullest instead of just racing to the finish."

This was something I had heard Reggie tell her. Katie's sigh signaled she was very pleased with my new lover skills, but her sexual urges were crying out to be satisfied immediately.

I had become quite the lover. She asked where I had learned such a wonderful technique and then I reminded her about Reggie telling me to join them in the motel room; suggesting I might learn more about pleasing my wife. She had to admit that I had indeed learned something about pleasing her.

I started kissing down her body again, from under her tits to her belly button. I continued down until I reached the top of her slit. She bucked her hips, encouraging me to go on and lick her super wet pussy. I kissed her pussy, following the straight line of her vaginal lips. I kissed back up and down it a few more times, lightly, to tease her. Then, I started to lick down the top of her right thigh. Once I got down to her knee I moved to the inside of her left thigh and licked back up. I paid special attention to the crease between her legs before teasing her willing clit while crossing over to the left side. Once on the left side I licked down her inner thigh and back up to the top of her leg. She moaned with frustrated pleasure as I teased her a few more times. I was following the plan mapped out by Reggie.

Finally, on my last pass over her clit, she could stand it no longer and forcefully put her hands on my head, pushing me down as she raised her hips. I obliged and went directly for her clit. She started to moan loudly and gyrate her hips. I sucked on her swollen love button, working my tongue around it as I kept a constant suction on her. This drove her crazy. I barely had a chance to lick down to her vaginal entrance before she was in the throes of her first orgasm.

"Oh Ted. You have learned to eat my pussy so fucking good! That's it...suck my clit. Suck my hot wet pussy. Make....Me....Oh....Ted....am....CUMMMMMMING!!!!!"

I loved that she was now becoming vocal during our love making session. It made me extra hard and added so much to the overall experience. I continued working her clit until her thrashing became so violent that it was all I could do to maintain contact with her vagina. After her orgasm subsided I slowly moved up her body, kissing and licking as I made my way back up to face her. With each lick and kiss her body shuddered. She kept making the guttural sounds that only a woman experiencing a euphoric moment could make. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her for another passionate kiss. She probed her tongue around my mouth as we shared a passionate moment. She then pulled her face away and went to licking around my face and cheeks. It seemed as though she did not want any of her juices gone to waste. Although she didn't squirt for me as she had with Reggie, she was plenty wet enough and she had ample juices to clean off my face.

"MMM, I just love the way my pussy tastes!" she said as she finished her licking.

By this time, my hardness had begun to fade. Under normal circumstances it would have still been hard, but I had concentrated so much on making sure Katie had her orgasm my cock had started to wane. My cock had not had any direct stimulation so my erection was going away. I had been too busy making sure Katie had her orgasm. I pushed myself up to my knees and leaned back, extending my legs towards her head, against the foot board of our, queen size bed. I reached forward and grabbed her hands to pull her up.

"Katie I want you to suck my cock. Get it back really hard again, and if you are still in the mood and ready, I will bring you to another fantastic orgasm."

Katie slid herself slowly down my body as she kissed my stomach from my navel to my cock. She deliberately slid my cock between her tits, oh what a fucking great feeling! As I looked down I could not believe I was watching my hard cock sliding between my wife's tits! This was something she had never done the whole time we had been married. My wife grabbed my throbbing cock and gave it a few long, slow licks. I felt like I was going to blow my wad right then and there!

"Teddy, you can cum as quickly as you want, but when you are ready to cum, tell me. I want to watch you jack off into my mouth. Is that ok?"

I was shocked and surprised to hear my wife talk like this, so I just nodded yes. I was about to live out a fantasy that many husbands have about their hot wives. I never dreamed I would actually experience this with Katie. She went right to work sliding my cock into her mouth. I let out a loud, lustful moan of approval. My wife moved her mouth quickly up and down my shaft, sucking hard as she went. The slurping noises were so loud and my wife's' mouth was so wet, I almost couldn't hold back any longer. As my cock was in her mouth, she snaked her tongue all over my throbbing shaft and really worked the sensitive area just under my piss slit.

"Oh fuck Katie! You give the best head ever!"

She let my cock slide out of her mouth, a long string of pre cum and saliva went from my prick head to her lips.

"Thanks Ted. I love giving head. I've had a lot of practice this past week."

"So you love sucking cock, I would never have thought that of my wife based on our first 18 years of marriage."

She flicked her tongue rapidly on the underside of my prick head.

"But I have come to love the taste of cum. I love how it feels in my mouth, on my tongue, going down my throat or just on my body." She said.

Then she went right back to sucking my cock like a pro. I placed my hand on her head as it bobbed up and down on my shaft.

"Oh yes Katie. Suck it! Suck your husband's cock. Make your Teddy cum in your mouth. Oooh yeah Katie...suck it good."

Things had definitely changed for the better. We both were now talking during our love making sessions. It added a whole new dimension. I will freely admit that I did not last long, maybe a couple of minutes before I had to cum. I know it was a combination of Katie being so good at giving a blow job and the fact it was actually my wife!

"Katie, I'm close to cumming!"

She kept sucking my cock harder and working it in and out of her mouth even faster.

"Katie...I'm not kidding...you are going to make me cum! Ooh yes...fuck...get my cock out of your mouth...I'm gonna... fuck'n cum now!"

Katie massaged my balls and gave my cock a few more sucks before she let it out of her mouth. I quickly grabbed my prick and began to stroke it. It blew my mind looking down at my wife with her mouth wide open, her tongue sticking out, and waiting for me to cum in it! It took maybe three of four strokes on my prick before my cock erupted like a volcano spewing my hot, sticky cum all over my wife's' beautiful face. I took my free hand and placed it on Katie's head, tilting it back a bit.

"Wider Katie! Oh fuck...get ready...I'm still cumming!"

I let out a loud grunt and my first spurt of cum blew out of my cock right across Katie's face! It felt great and looking even better splattering across her face! I aimed my cock a bit lower as the next surge of cum erupted and shot into Katie's mouth. I watched it land on her tongue and splatter in the back of her throat. I could not believe how much more I kept cumming! Spurt after spurt blew out of my cock and I enjoying coating her mouth, tongue, lips and chin with my hot, sticky wad. When I was done she took a big swallow of all the juice I gave her. Then she went wild sucking my cock dry of the remaining cum. When she was done sucking my cock, she let it pop out of her mouth.

"That was fucking hot Ted! I never had anyone cum that much! Not even Reggie was able to cum that much!"

She licked her lips clean and then wiped her chin off with two fingers. She took her cum covered fingers and sucked them clean. I was beyond horny now. I had such deep seething; dark lustful thoughts that I was going to live them all out right then and there. I pulled my wife up to my face. She still had cum across her face as I bent down, grabbed her massive tits and I began to wildly lick and suck on her tits! There was so much cum on her tits that I actually ended up tasting some of my own cum.

She let out a loud moan.

"Oh yes Teddy! Suck my tits!"

As I sucked on my wife's tits, she wiped the rest of the juice off of her face and swallowed it all.

That only encouraged me to suck her tits harder! She moaned like a little slut! Her tits felt so good in my hands and her nipples were even better in mouth! I was so lust filled now that I even enjoyed consuming more of my sperm from her tits. I think it was just pure lust and pleasure that I felt while licking my wife's' tits clean. While I continued to lick and suck on her huge tits I began to maneuver into position to fuck her again. As soon as I got her ass in position I gently pushed her legs as wide as they would go and plunged head first into her pussy with my tongue leading the way.

My wife's' pussy tasted so good, so sweet. I licked her pussy lips up and down before flicking my tongue across her nice hard clit. Katie was wiggling all around, moaning and groaning as loud as she could. I looked up from between her legs to watch her. She was rubbing her tits, pulling on her nipples and then holding them up to her mouth, sucking on her own nipples as well as licking them!

"Oooh yes Teddy! Lick my pussy! Dig your tongue into me Teddy!"

I lapped at my wife's sweet, honey hole. I drove my tongue in as far as I could get it. Then I used my thumbs to pull apart her pink, wet pussy lips as I ran my tongue all over her soaking wet pussy. She moaned louder, rising up on her elbows every once in awhile to get a better look at me; her husband, going down on her like a real pro. We had both learned a lot from Reggie.

"Katie, you taste so good! I have never tasted anything better than your pussy!"

"Don't talk anymore Teddy...just make me cum with your tongue."

I decided to try something different with my wife; something I had never dreamed of doing before Reggie came into our life. First I inserted a finger into her pussy, hitting her G-spot almost instantly. My wife screamed out with delight. Then I bent another finger around and stuck it up her tight asshole. My wife went wild! She screamed out for me to finger fuck her and lick her pussy. I worked my fingers in and out of her tight asshole and pussy as I kept licking her sweet pussy. My wife wildly writhed around on the bed screaming so loud with pleasure I thought the people in the next room would hear her. Beads of sweat were forming all over her body as I worked her into frenzy. Her breathing got louder and heavier, she arched her back and her tits freely bounced around as she climaxed all over my fingers and tongue. Her flow of honey sweet pussy juice tasted great.

My biggest thrill came as I watched and listened to my wife's orgasm that was due to me. She screamed and moaned with delight for a minute or two before her orgasm finally subsided. My cock was throbbing, bright red and drooling more pre-cum. My carnal lust was in over drive and I didn't care anymore, I wanted more of my wife's' pussy and I was going to get it. I rose up, grabbing my erect cock in one hand. I looked down at my sweaty, gorgeous wife's' body. I slapped my prick on her clit several times, getting pre-cum all over it.

My wife looked up at me and said, "Teddy, are you going to fuck me? Are you are going to fuck your naughty wife again?"

She spoke to me in her little girl voice.

I responded, "I'm going to give you the best fuck ever! A fuck you deserve! A fuck I should have given you over the last 18 years."

Then I pressed my cock between her wet pussy lips, watching them part as my cock pressed inward. My wife watched my cock slid into her pussy, she moaned as it entered her, inch after inch of my seven inch cock. I buried my cock all the way into her tight, hot, wet pussy all the way up to my ball sack. I had to moan as well, as to the fact this was the best pussy I had ever put my cock in! My wife was so tight and wet, I wanted to fuck her and never stop.

"Oh yeah Katie! Your pussy is so tight. I'm going to really love fucking you!"

"Come on Teddy...fuck me hard! I've been a bad girl this week and you need to punish me by fucking me really hard."

Well, Katie asked for it so I began to pound my cock into her pussy like a jack hammer. My balls slapped against her ass, making a nice erotic slapping noise. I watched with out of control lust as her tits bounced around. I had never experienced such deep, uncontainable lust as I was experiencing now while fucking my new sexually educated wife. She squirmed around, moaning for me to keep fucking her harder.

"Oh yes Teddy...your cock is so fucking big! I want more of your cock Teddy...bury it into me...fuck my pussy...fuck me Teddy!"

The more my wife told me to fuck her, the more delight I took in my lustful thoughts and feelings.

"Yeah take it Katie!! Take my fucking cock! Do you want to be my fuck toy? Huh? Do you want to be your Teddy's sex kitten?"

"Oh yes...oh yes Teddy...fuck me...I will be your fuck toy! I'll be anything you want me to be!"

I thought to myself about how many of my friends would love to be me right now, fucking my hot wife'. I thought about all my friends whom I had noticed eyeing my wife. I fucked my wife with such pure lust; I never thought that lust would be so pleasurable and make me hammer her like I had never fucked her before. I could feel a big load cum load building up in my prick. My cock began to swell, thickening as my lustful fuck was bringing me closer and closer to shooting my wad. I thought for a moment if I should go ahead and cum in my wife's' pussy or should I try to hold back until she orgasm again? I wasn't sure if I had enough control to make that decision.

"Oh yeah Katie...your pussy is so good, you are going to make your Teddy cum!"

"Come on Teddy...cum...I want you to cum!"

I cupped my hands around my wife's ass and pulled it to me. I quickly slid my middle finger into her ass just as I felt my cum building up in my cock. I suddenly I felt a surge as my cock unleashed a huge spurt of cum deep into her pussy.

I let out a loud grunt.

"Yeah! Fucking take this Katie! I'm cumming!"

Then I thrust my cock back into her pussy again, sending another surge of cum deep into her hot pussy. She let out a loud moan as she had another intense orgasm. It felt like her pussy was sucking my cock; sucking out another spurt of cum!

As soon as Katie and I stopped cumming we held each other tightly before collapsing on the bed. I rolled over on my back as we lay there staring at the ceiling, while trying to catch our breath. Without realizing, we slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

After the most amazing sex I had ever had in my life; we rose early the next morning and started for home. I had a very contented look on my face and I was humming to myself as we traveled home. We said nothing for several miles. We were both lost in or own lustful thoughts.

Katie was first to break the silence.

She turned to me and said, "Ted, Honey, I was just thinking that it's not really fair that you allowed me to experience sex with another man, but I have never given you permission to experienced sex with another woman."

I was jolted out of my daydreams. I looked over to her and asked, "What are you suggesting Sweet Heart?"

"I was just thinking that now we are less inhibited and we are just beginning to really explore our sexuality"

She paused and cleared her throat before continuing.

"What would you think about inviting another woman into our bed while I watched?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my formally shy and timid wife. I could see the excitement in her face. My heart raced as I thought of us together with another woman in our bed. The excitement of the suggestion caused my mouth to go dry and my pulse to race. There was a noticeable bulge in my pants.

I looked at her and said, "You mean you wouldn't feel threatened by me having sex with another woman?"

"No, not at all Honey," She replied, adding, "In fact; now that we are in to experimenting, I think I would really enjoy it. Hell, now that I think about it, I might enjoy having sex with her also."

I grinned really big and said, "I love you so much, Katie."