Katie and Ted Learn from an Expert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had only been together for one week; one wonderful week of exciting carnal pleasure. He felt a feeling of pride sweep over him as he replayed the week in his mind. He had taken a timid young woman and turned her into a lust filled woman who now knew how to both enjoy sex and to deliver unbridled licentious sex to her partner. She still had a lot to learn, but she had been a very diligent student and learned her skills well. She had excelled in every aspect. He was glad he had the opportunity to show her the ropes.

They fell forward onto the bed and continued to fondle each other. They started kissing again. He rolled her over on her back, with him on top of her. He studied her beauty, knowing it was probably the last time we would be together. She was anxious to make love with him again and rocked her hips up to meet his. He cautioned her to slow down and enjoy this time they had left. He felt her tits pressing firmly against his chest, and her nipples were rock hard. He licked her neck and then took her ear lobe into his mouth. She started to breathe heavily, as he continued kissing and nibbling on her neck as he slowly worked his way back down to her breast.

After a few more minutes of lightly kissing and licking around her tits and nipples he quickly took her left nipple into his mouth and started to suck and nibble. She spread her legs a bit more and tried to lift her hips up to him. Her vagina was soaking wet and she tried to get him into positioned so that his cock would finally make its entrance. It was obvious her orgasm had taken over her body once again. She was powerless to contain the enormous gratification it had one her being. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into her for a passionate kiss. She probed her tongue around his mouth as they shared a fervent moment. After he was sure she had recovered from her orgasm, He broke away from the kiss and ask her to suck his cock some more. Get it back hard again. He need to bring her to at least one more orgasm before he had his. She started to suck him slowly. She was sucking him differently than before. She was much more adept at pleasing his cock than she was the first time she took him into her mouth. He had taught her how to suck and deep throat my cock. She was working to show him just how much she had learned from him.

After she sucked him back to his full state of arousal he pulled her back up to face him. After a few tugs on his cock, He finally conceded it was time to enter her wet hot vagina. He pushed her down on the bed and moved a bit closer to her, applying more pressure with his cock head with each pass over her love slit. After the third time down, she arched her back, raised her hips and caused him to partially enter her pussy. Her face scrunched as she winced in pain.

He placed his right thumb on her swollen clit and started to rub with firm, but gentle pressure as he eased more of his 10 inches into her. She let out a low moan as he continued working himself into her tight entrance. Once he got about half way in, he started to slowly pull out and gently work back in. Katie had her hands on his lower back, just above his ass and was pushing him to go deeper into her. He plunged slowly all the way in until her tight cunt began to suck his cock in like a vacuum. He stopped grinding to allow her to adjust to having him in her.

She started to grind her hips into his. He leaned back up, grabbed her tits roughly and started to ram his cock into her cunt with as much force as he could. She instinctively reached for her clit with her right hand and started to fiercely rub it. He gazed at her face and could see her eyes rolling back in her head. She pressed her head firmly into his chest, and arched her back. She was letting out moans and screams that can only be released by someone experiencing total bliss. He knew that she was about to have another orgasm and. started to pinch her nipples and squeeze her perfect breasts even tighter. Her right hand was now a blur as she was rubbing her little bud as fast as she could. Suddenly, without warning, her eyes snapped open, almost crazed like, and she gripped his right arm with her left hand tightly.

She screamed through clinched teeth in between breaths as her bucking started to slow and her second orgasm of the morning began to gently calm. He pulled his cock out and lay down beside her. She told him that was the hardest cum she had ever had in her entire life!

After she was satisfied, and sure that her pussy could take another pounding, she sat up and grabbed a pillow. She had him stand up on the floor at the side of the bed. She pulled her knees up to her chest then leaned over and put her face in the wet spot that they had just created and inhaled a deep breath. She put the pillow under her breast and shoulders, then raised her butt up in the air, making sure that her pussy was fully exposed to him. Then, she looked back at him with a seductive, devious look.

"I want you to pound my pussy really hard, make me soaking wet again, cum in me over and over. I want the smell of our sex over my whole body. I want to smell it all the way home to Kansas."

He looked down at Katie; she had her hand under herself, massaging her clit. He positioned himself behind her and started to rub his cock from her tight little asshole to her love tunnel and back up. She was rocking her hips, grinding her face into the wet spot, smearing the wetness on her face. Her face was firmly down on the wet spot and she was inhaling deeply with every breath. Truth be told, he could have probably done nothing and she would have still had another orgasm. Her own stimulation and the smell of their sex, would have probably been enough to push her to her next climax

With her next hip rock upwards, he slid his entire length into her. She let out a loud moan as he put his hands on her hips and started to pull her into his fuck strokes. He started slow, and without any real rhythm. He would alternate the depth of his cock with each stroke, but he never took his cock all the way out. The suction and tightness of her pussy was driving me closer to the brink of another mind numbing orgasm. He knew that he needed to go slow and deliberate with his fucking or else he would be cumming like an inexperienced teenager, way too soon.

He brought his right thumb up to his mouth, as he had before, and got it well lubricated with his spit. Once he was satisfied that it was lubricated enough to insert into her ass, he placed his thumb at the entrance to her ass. He pulled her closer to him and started to push his thumb into her ass. She did not pause in her fucking. She moaned and pushed her ass back, encouraging him to keep going. He pushed his thumb into her willing ass and she let out a loud moan of pleasure. This set something off inside of her and she started to jump wildly against him. He could feel her vagina tighten around his cock as it started to spasm and contract, sending wave after wave of chills across her body.

He was now finger banging her ass and pounding her pussy for all it was worth. It only took about two minutes of this before they were both in the throes of their mutual orgasm. He felt her ass tighten around his thumb and her pussy clamp tightly around his cock.

She screamed.

"OOOOHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDD I AMMM CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"

"Fuck yes!!!" He grunted back as he started to spill an abundant amount of cum into her. He shot 5 thick strings of his juices into her. He thrust deeper into her as he felt her cunt milk every last drop out. He collapsed on top of her and kissed the back of her neck.

He rolled off of her onto his back. They returned to laying normal on the bed, but not before she made sure their love cocktail was well smeared over her entire body. After laying there for about 10 minutes he suggested that they take a shower before receiving her husband, Ted. She disagreed and told him she wasn't going to take a shower. She wanted the smell of their love making on her all the way back to Kansas. He thought her decision unwise, but decided not to argue with her. He got up and headed for the bathroom. After we were both dressed, he took her luggage and proceeded down stairs to wait for Ted's arrival.

Chapter Three Katie had learned to be a fantastic lover and was now eager to show me her new skills. On the trip home Katie and I both showed each other how much we had learned over the course of the week. Something that had started out being a mistake ended up being a good thing for our marriage.

When I drove up to the motel, I saw Reggie and Kate standing under the portico talking casually. Her luggage was neatly stacked at the curb. I took a deep breath in anticipation of what might transpire in the next few minutes. Katie turned and looked at me as my car came to a stop beside them. She flashed me a genuinely happy smile and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. I took this as a good sign that our marriage was still intact.

I got out of the car and cautiously approached her and Reggie, not knowing what to expect. I stopped a few feet from them and looked first to Katie, then to Reggie, then back to Katie.

After what seem like an eternity to me, Katie rushed forward and threw her arms around me, and then kissed me on my cheek and whispered, "I love you so much, Ted."

"I love you too, Honey. Are you ready to go home?"

She shook her head yes and I opened the passenger door and helped her into the car. Reggie loaded her baggage into the trunk of the car. Reggie extended his hand to me. Several things went through my mind all at once. First I thought; why in the hell would I want to shake the hand of a man who had just spent the last week fucking my wife? Second; was this man trying to further denigrate me? And third; should I slug the son of a bitch and risk getting my ass kicked really well, or should I just shake his hand and be on my way. I chose to shake Reggie's hand. I started around the rear of the car, and then had a second thought.

I turned to Reggie and said, "I don't know why I just shook your hand. You have disrespected me in the worst way a man can disrespect another."

Reggie joined me at the rear of the car and said, "I had no intentions of disrespecting you Ted, and if I did I am sorry. Instead of hating me though, you should be thanking me."

"Oh yeah, thank you so much for fucking my wife all week. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness," I sarcastically replied.

Reggie put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Wait a minute before you rush off in a huff. I want you to take the time to look at it more pragmatically. You left me with a shy, timid, sexually inexperience woman, and I am returning to you a more mature, sexually experience woman who would be the pride of any man on earth. You will soon find that Katie is now capable of taking you to sexual heights never before experience by you, and probably not by 50% of most married men. Your sex life will be more exciting than it had ever been. All you have to do is practice some of the techniques that you observed that first day when you witnessed me taking her through her first really intense orgasmic experience. I know you paid attention Ted, because I saw you studying everything I did with your wife. Am I not correct?"

I nodded my acknowledgement to what Reggie was saying and then asked, "How can I ever give her the pleasures you did? My cock is nearly half to size of yours."

"The size of the cock is only a small part of delivering pleasure. The real secret is in how you prepare her to receive your cock. You have to learn to take it very slow. There is no race to the finish line. You have to tease and taunt her body throughout the entire love making session. You must learn to take your time and make her really want you inside of her. Take her to the brink several times before you let her reach that magical moment. And if you didn't learn anything else, you must; I repeat, must make sure that she has at least one breath taking orgasm before you ever consider having an orgasm of your own. Do you understand what I am saying?"

I nodded my head and said, "I hear what you are saying and I am willing to do anything to make Katie happy. I just hope I haven't messed things up with her."

Reggie slapped me on the back and asked, "Am I safe in assuming that neither you, nor Katie ever asked the other about what was sexually satisfying to them? "

I had a blank expression, and didn't answer him. He continued with his instructive rhetoric.

"I didn't think so. If there is one thing I learned this week, it's that Katie really loves you and wants more than anything to please you. Now take her home, let her teach you some of the things she enjoys during sex; things that she learned from me and things that she had up until now, only fantasized about. And for God's sake start asking each other what feels good and what doesn't. Get to know each other's body."

Reggie again extended his hand, and this time I shook his hand heartily and while nodding my head affirmatively I said, "Thank you Reggie. I will give it my best efforts."

I jumped into the driver's seat and drove quickly out of the motel parking lot. As soon as I entered the car I could smell the odor of sex emanating from Katie's side of the car. I was very familiar with the smell of a woman after she had just had sexual intercourse. The more I smelled it, the madder I got, but was determined I would not say anything.

After we had gone a short distance Katie turned to me and asked, "What were you and Reggie talking about? It looked so serious."

"Oh he was just wishing us a safe trip and suggested some sites we may like to see on the way home."

Katie knew it had been a bit more serious conversation than that, but she didn't challenge my explanation.

We had driven about fifty miles with neither of us speaking a word. Katie was restless and fidgety in her seat. She kept shifting around trying to get comfortable. Finally I had had enough and lashed out at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Katie? You can't seem to sit still and you smell like you have been fucking all morning."

Katie glared at me and shouted, "Yes! I have been FUCKING! In fact, I was fucked really hard every day of this past week and my pussy is so raw I can't take it anymore."

She started crying and buried her face in her hands. I felt bad for talking to her so harshly.

"I am sorry, Honey. What can I do to help you?"

"I don't know. I just need something stop the burning and itching."

"I'll stop at the next pharmacy and see what the pharmacist recommends."

Five minutes later I spotted a Walgreens on the right and pulled into the parking lot. I rushed inside and confided in the pharmacist that I was on my honey and my wife is so sore down there she can't stand it. The pharmacist sold me an ice pack and a tube of anesthetic cream. He told me to have her place the cold pack between her legs; over her vagina. Hold it there until she feels relief. If that didn't give her immediate relief, then she should apply the anesthetic cream to the affected area and then reapply the cold pack. I took the supplies out to the car and relayed what the pharmacist had told me. We continued own our way with the ice pack apparently giving her some comfort.

We reached the Grand Canyon at sundown and checked into one of the rooms. I asked Katie if she wanted take her shower first. She shook her head no and then put on her night gown and quickly slid into bed. When I finished my shower, I found that Katie was already asleep. I turned off the lights and joined her in bed. We slept with our backs to each other. The next morning Katie applied a small amount of the anesthetic cream to her sensitive vagina before we left the hotel. After we were back on the road, she reapplied the cold pack to her crotch. Neither spoke as we made our way back to Kansas.

It was almost midnight when we reached Denver. We were only about 150 miles from home, but I didn't feel I could travel any further, so I decided to check into a hotel for the night before continuing our trek home. I tipped the bellhop five dollars for lugging our luggage up to the room. Katie pulled the covers back on the Queen Size bed while I put my toiletries in the bathroom.

"Katie, I am ready to hit the sack. Do you want to take your shower first?"

"You go ahead, Honey. I'm going to skip the shower."

"Katie this is the second night in a roll that you have not taken a shower. The smell is really beginning to bother me."

"Well, Ted, if it bothers you so much, why not sleep and the sofa?"

I took my pajamas and underwear and went into the bathroom. Katie got undressed and slid into bed. The cool sheets felt nice against her naked body. When I came back to the bedroom, all the lights were out except the one by the bed on my side. I could tell by Katie's rhythmic breathing that she was already asleep. Her body was facing away from me. I turned the light off and slid under the covers with my back to her. I restlessly tossed and turned. The smell of my wife's and Reggie's love making was over powering. I could feel myself getting hard. I had the urge to relieve myself manually, but was afraid I would wake up Katie.

Just as I began to settle down and fall asleep; Katie moved closer and her rear end was touching my rear end. My erection returned to its usual hardness. I lay there very still waiting for my hard cock to go soft. I rolled over on my back and stared at the ceiling. Katie stirred again and pushed her butt closer into his hip. I couldn't tell if she was sending a signal or was it just wishful thinking on my part. I lay there a minute and then thought what the heck and rolled over and pulled her into the spoon position with my arm across her waist. She pulled my hand up to caress her breast. I realized she was totally naked and my 7 inch cock immediately sprang to life. She felt the throbbing of my hardness as I pressed it into her ass cheeks. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the nape of her neck. She emitted a low sigh. I rolled her over on her back, with me on top of her. We started kissing. She was tense and tried to rock her hips up to meet my aching hard cock. I remembered what Reggie had told me about going slow and to bring her to full arousal before attempting intercourse. I slipped my pajamas off and supporting myself on both elbows, I rested my body over hers. I was aware of her tits pressing firmly against my chest, and we started to kiss enthusiastically. I could sense she had a lot of nervous energy, so I took my time; as Reggie had suggested.

I kissed her deeply and slowly starting to move down to her neck. I lightly nibbling and licking her neck. I made my way up to her left ear and nibble on her ear lobe before taking it into my mouth. She started to breathe heavily, but she was still seemingly on edge. I continued kissing and licking on her neck as I slowly worked my way back down to her breasts. I tried to do it the same way I had seen Reggie do it the first time he had made love to her. I teased all around her big tits, lightly brushing her nipples with my tongue as I passed over them to the other side; she let out a deep breathy sigh and then a low moan. She was becoming more visibly relaxed as she brought her hands up and lightly placed them on either side of my head. She was not forceful, but still she was lightly pushing my head to her swollen nipples. She had finally learned to communicate what she wanted. She was no longer leaving it to me to awkwardly stumble through our love making, trying to figure out what she wanted.

After a few long minutes of lightly kissing and licking around her tits and nipples I quickly took her left nipple into my mouth and started to suck and nibble. She spread her legs a bit more and gyrate her hips up to me. I positioned my cock so it would not make penetration just yet, but I could feel her heat and wetness below me. After sucking her left tit, I moved over to her right, treating it as I had the left. She moaned a little louder this time letting me know that she was relaxed and ready to make love. She pressed her tits together with her arms allowing me to suck on both nipples at the same time. I sucked hard; nibbling, biting and licking in between breaths. She seemed surprised at my new love making skills and was eager for me to continue as she started begging me to fuck her. Reggie had convinced her that she needed to start telling me what she needed during sex, so she did.