Katie at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

"We should take a shower, Mel, maybe change these sheets." She giggled. Pushed her naked body to mine, discovered my erect penis.

"Oh, you're hard... I thought Katie would've taken care of this." She moved her leg over my thigh and placed the head of my cock at her entrance, rubbed it around her slit and over her clit. We fucked gently on our side, she kissed me like I hadn't seen her in a month. Her body was so different than Katie's. Her tits were fuller, not as perky, just like her body was more womanly, arousing in such different ways than Katie's.

"I love you so much, Ryan. I missed you." We came together, I didn't have much to give her though. She wanted to talk after we made love. I wanted to take a shower.

"Did you have fun last night, Ry?" I nodded.

"Me too... Is her bum as sore as mine this morning?" She looked a little nervous after she said it.

"Yeah, we did it but had to take breaks cuz she's pretty small back there."

"Did you cum in her ass?" I nodded.

"Tim fucked me in the ass for a while, then I sucked him and he came in my mouth. Then we did it again and he came in my ass. But it lasted forever." She wanted to outdo me I guess.

"Yeah, Kate sucked me after I was in her." She looked like she didn't believe it.

"No way?! That little priss...I would've bet anything that she wouldn't. I thought I was the dirty girl." She looked at me for a little while, we heard the shower turn on.

"Ry, I gotta come clean. I might of kissed Tim two or three times last night, on the mouth." She looked so worried, I felt terrible.

"Yeah, me and Katie broke the rules too, we kissed a little." Pretty big lie. Mel smiled.

"I see she gave you a couple hickeys...on your neck, chest, stomach." I realized then that Kate's puss was probably swollen or maybe even a little bruised after the way we fucked. I pulled the sheet down and studied my wife's body. It was clear she and Tim didn't have intercourse. I knew what her pussy looked like after the fact and her big lips would be swollen until mid-afternoon if she did. I was hoping Tim didn't look at Kate up close, cuz her lips were a mess.

"Timmy was fun, but you're so much better. I love you so much." She wanted to be intimate, I felt kind of sick to my stomach over my CSI investigation of my wife and realization. The shower stopped, I got up and asked her to take a shower with me. Kate and Tim were leaving, they smiled at us and went into their room. I figured Tim would be pretty pissed if he found out.

We showered, dressed, changed the sheets and went down to breakfast. Tim and Kate were eating oatmeal and fruit. They greeted us warmly. Kate looked at me worried after we sat down. Tim talked about going for a hike and during the clean up I managed to get Katie alone in the pantry.

"Ry, did you tell her?"

"No, did you tell Tim?" She shook her head.

"Oh god, my pussy is swollen and it's so obvious...I made him fuck me when he came in so he wouldn't see. What do we do?"

"We don't have to tell them today, let it lie for a little while--they had fun, we had fun." She smiled. I spanked her lightly over her jeans, she screeched and scurried out to the living room to see what Tim and Mel were watching on the TV.

We went for our hike, then to cool off after we got in our bathing suits and went down to the private lake. Kate and Mel wore near identical bikinis. Tim and I just sat back and admired them in the sun. I felt kind of lecherous, I wanted to get Kate alone again. I waited for my chance, Mel and Tim were wading in the water.

"Hey, Kate, let's go make a lunch to bring back." She eyed me, weary of my intentions.

"I should probably go alone." I pulled her up and brought her down to the water.

"Hey, we're gonna go make a lunch to have a picnic, we'll be back." Tim and Mel didn't seem to think anything of it, he was splashing her and she was trying to dunk him.

When I got Kate to the tree line I held her hand. She didn't pull away.

"Kate, you were great last night, I had such a good time." She didn't say anything, then grinned.

"My pussy and ass are both sore...I can't tell my husband he can't fuck me tonight because his best friend fucked the shit out of me the night before." I wrapped my arm around her naked hip.

"I like your bikini, it's cute." I played with the tassel that tied her hip.

"God no, we're not going back to fuck, we're making sandwiches. We're already in deep enough trouble." I couldn't help but laugh, she continued:

"I can't believe how much of a slut I was for you last night." I kissed her ear and guided her into the cabin. She opened the refrigerator to get out the sandwich materials. I pressed my groin into her ass from behind and kissed her neck. She froze, but let my hand run down her belly and into her bottoms.

"We're supposed to be making sandwiches." She ducked away from me and got the bread and picnic basket. I helped her make the sandwiches and prepare the lunch with little more than a fondle or two.

"You were a good little helper and didn't molest me...much. We have a few minutes for a reward. You can play with my boobs if you want." She dropped the basket on the couch. I untied her from the front and got both of my hands on her perfect perky tits. I massaged her nipples and she leaned back against me and cooed. I nudged my bulge into her bikini clad ass and she winced.

"Too sore..." I turned her around and began sucking and licking at her breasts. She was moaning and playing with my hair as she held my head to her chest. I rubbed up her front, she was heat through the thin material, I could feel her moist center. I kissed her hard on the mouth, she kissed back. I kneel and brought her down to me still kissing. I moved my shorts to my knees, cock sprang free between us. With a little hesitation she let me move the material of her bikini to the side and I slipped my cock into her hot center.

"Oh, fuck, still so sore from you, go slow." She was willing at least. I kissed her face and she cooed, leaned over her as her back hit the carpet. I fucked her gently. She was still clad in her bikini, just the front was hanging open and the bottom part revealed my cock going into her little lips. I moved her legs over my shoulders, she whined as I bottomed out in her. I leaned forward on the backs of her thighs and kissed her mouth. We fucked slow and deep for some time before she started wincing.

"It hurts, it hurts, too deep..." I let her legs down and stroked in and out of her, her wincing turned to soft purrs.

"My kitten... Purring for me, loving my cock even though she's sore." She pulled me down to suck my tongue into her mouth. I picked up the pace, I wasn't far from coming.

"Yes! I'm your pussy. I don't care if I'm sore, I need you to keep fucking me." I fucked her deeper and she began coming, I paused to let her come down and went back to work on her still tight cunt.

"I'm going to cum."

"Oh, god, don't fucking cum in me again...I'll suck you, let me up." I didn't want to leave her puss, it was too good. I reluctantly pulled off her and moved up to her mouth. She leaned up on her elbow and took half of me right in. She was too much, I came and came into her mouth, she was trying to swallow it all, the taste of her pussy all present with that of my warm cum. She licked the head of my cock after I was done, just like a kitten. I lay down with her, held her to me and kissed her soft. We were a mess, if Tim or Mel had walked in right then it wouldn't matter if we were just sitting there, they'd know we just fucked.

"We have to go back down, they're gonna know we were bad." She sat up and adjusted her swim suit, tried to fix her pretty hair and the little make up she wore. I just pulled my pants up and sat on the couch and watched her.

"Do I look alright?" She was worried now that the deed was done.

"You look so sexy, I wanna take you upstairs for round two." She was irritated.

"This isn't funny, we just fucked, cheated on them...Christ, they're gonna know, you go down first with the picnic, tell them I had to go to the bathroom." She handed me the picnic basket, I grabbed her waist and kissed her mouth, she tried to wipe evidence from around my mouth before I left. She ran upstairs, to do who knows what.

When I returned to the lake Mel and Tim were lying on a blanket talking. Their bodies were glistening from the water, her hair was wet, they were intimately close. They saw me and giggled, sat up and waited.

"Where's Katie?" They studied me, looked for evidence.

"She had to go the bathroom. I think she has a stomach cramp or something." Mel knew I was lying, but she probably couldn't figure out what about.

"I should go check on her. You guys don't understand what it's like going to the bathroom after what we did last night..." She smiled and scampered off to the cabin. I got Tim and myself a beer out of the little cooler we'd brought when we first came down.

"Hey kid, Mel's a lot of fun, you're lucky."

"We've known Katie's one in a million since grade school, you're lucky pal. Cheers." He tapped my bottle with his. "I feel bad sometimes, that maybe I push her too much to do stuff. She's a good girl."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Mel and I haven't exactly helped on that front either. But she's a grown up, it's not like we'd feel betrayed if we just went back to hanging out like we used to."

"Yeah. I don't know if you know this, but Katie goes to confession after our little vacations. It's like clockwork, she unpacks and cleans everything in the house, then the next morning she's at St. Paul's telling the old man about Mel's tongue in her cooch." I laughed, I could picture the look on the priest's face when she said she let her husband watch her go down on her best friend.

"I imagine this week's confession is going to be a little longer." He laughed. The girls finally came back after what seemed like forever. Both their cheeks were red, it looked like they'd ran down the hill.

"What?" We studied them.

"Ok, either the two of you did a twenty minute cardio routine, or someone's face was buried in someone else's crotch." Kate turned shifty eyed, her husband was right.

"Be quiet Timmy, we had to help each other through the emotional turmoil brought on by last night--and if that means you two taste something funny when you kiss us, so be it." Katie giggled.

"Yeah, baby, we had some tuna fish sandwiches before we came down. We had some sandwiches and talked about our hopes and dreams." That got me, I was rolling around on the ground laughing. Mel jumped on me, pinned me down by the wrists and pushed her boobs against me.

"Don't laugh at my friend, you're the one that made her bathroom time hurt this morning." She kissed me, they weren't joking, I could detect pussy on her lips. Katie sat with her husband and they made out too. Mel looked over at them and giggled.

"Timmy, I can't believe you get Katie's tuna fish every night...it's so good." He laughed into his wife's mouth.

"Hey, I share...lately it seems like everyone else's been getting a taste except for me."

"Well right now she's never tasted better." Tim looked at Kate, she smiled, he moved her onto a towel, she lay back and covered her face. I sat side by side with my wife and watched. Tim took her bikini bottoms off and dove in. She squealed as he tasted her little lips, the ones my wife had tasted only minutes before, the ones I had fucked probably forty-five minutes before that.

"Ooh, Timmy, you've been practicing." She looked down at her husband working his tongue between her legs. Then she looked over at Melissa and me and moaned, blocked her eyes from the sun.

"You look so sexy like that, Katie." I reached behind me and picked up Kate's sun glasses.

"Want your glasses, K.?" She nodded and smiled at me. I crawled the five feet to her and put them on her face, tucked them in her hair around her ears. It felt so sensual, touching her face and hair while she was getting pleasured. Tim was going to town on her, licking and sucking, burying his chin in her crack probably.

I hovered there, watched her get licked, she had her head turned toward me, she pouted at me. When she came she shook, she was still looking at me.

"Fuck! Unnnh...I can't believe how many times I've cummed the last couple days." Tim crawled up and kissed her, she sucked his pussy slick tongue and licked his chin and lips. Mel climbed over to sit next to me, she put her hand on my bulge.

"Timmy, Ryan needs to be sucked, you should do him too." Katie giggled and agreed.

"I'm not attracted to Ryan, sorry kid." Mel rubbed against me.

"It's not fair, you two watch us lick each other, we want to see you two."

"No worries, Tim, I'd rather not suck your cock either." He high-fived me.

"Please, Timmy, suck Ryan for us." Katie lay there, her pussy glistening in the sun asking her husband to suck his best friend's dick. I laughed.

"I'll let Tim suck my dick, I'm not stopping him, as long as I get to lick Katie at the same time." Melissa was overjoyed at the possibility, but I was certain Tim wouldn't agree to it and that's why I mentioned it, make Tim take the heat.

"Nah, that's not going to happen, you can go down on Katie, but I won't be sucking any dick today." Melissa begged a little longer.

"Melly, how about you fuck me while I lick Katie." She liked that, Katie looked nervous again, like maybe we shouldn't because they might find out what else we've been doing. I didn't care so much about fucking my wife, I just wanted to do more with Kate. I lay back and Mel stripped my shorts off then mounted me, she motioned for Kate to join us. She was a little slow from her orgasm. She didn't know what to do.

"Katie, get on him like I am, put your knees on both sides of his head." She giggled in trying to plant her puss on my mouth and also stay balanced. I grabbed her ass cheeks and held her firm against my mouth. I attacked her clit and worked my tongue as deep in her as I could get. She wiggled around on top, Mel rode me pretty hard. Tim was just watching, sort of dazed as his wife rode his friend's face. Mel was always explicit, she was swearing and moaning and telling me how to lick Katie.

"Honey, tell her how good she tastes, she's so sweet it's unreal. I wish I had my tongue in her right now. Oh, god, he's licking your asshole, Katie, you're such a bad girl." I ran my tongue over her anus and pushed in and out a few times, then went back to her puss. Melissa came on me, I came in her, which was only distracting because I had to pause in my exploration of Kate.

"She tastes the best, I could lick her all day." Melissa was riding my spent cock, I kinda wanted to kick her off, tell her to go away so I could lick her friend better. Katie was just mewling, whimpering as I licked her clit and then her entire crotch. Melissa had gotten off finally, Katie hadn't come and I didn't want to stop.

"Oh boy, I don't think I can cum again." It seemed like after she said that she came hard. She squirted on my cheek and ground her clit into my face.

"Fuuuuuuuuck! Haha, I think I just peed a little. So fucking good!" Her thighs continued to quiver as I totally gorged on her wet lips, her squirt was so much more musky than her normal taste, I loved it, it tasted so animalistic.

"No, sweetie, you didn't pee, it's just lubricant. You came so hard. I guess Ry wins the Katie cum award for today." I kept licking her, she didn't get off just kept wiggling her hips. We were going to get in trouble if I kept eating her, so I licked her once from bottom to top, kissed her clit and stopped. She didn't really notice I'd stopped licking her until I smacked her butt. She got off, a little embarrassed that she rode for so long because Tim and Mel were watching.

"Sorry, I was in a trance." Her thighs were dripping wet from her cum when she walked over to her husband to wipe herself off with the towel. My face must of looked like a mess, I crawled to Mel and she kissed me, licked my face.

"She tastes good on your face too. You better go in the lake and get clean." I wandered down to the lake, treaded water and watched Katie wobble down, her legs were shaky. She had put her bottoms back on, unfortunately. She waded out then dove in, popped back up a few feet from naked me. We were out of ear shot if we talked low.

"You lick me as good as your wife, make me cum harder, almost painful." She was smiling, her hair was slicked back. I reached out for her hand and planted my feet on the bottom. My neck was clear of the water. She let me hold her up, she sat her bottom on my hand.

"I really am sore everywhere, too many tongues on top of what you did to me last night and this morning..." I rubbed her flat belly with my free hand.

"I think we can get them to agree to another night, let Timmy fuck Mel, then we'll be clear of all charges."

"Oh, jeeze, I don't know if I can handle another night of you...a whole night of you in my pussy might kill me. Besides, I don't think Mel would be for it, we talked about it a little yesterday, that's why we made the rules."

"Want me to ask at least? Tonight's our last night here and I don't wanna find myself in some sleazy motel with you going behind their backs. I could be satisfied with just one more night with you." She eyed me, thought about it.

"Satisfied? Yeah right. Maybe we should just stop while we're ahead, spend the night with our partners then go home and try again on our fall trip."

"That's months away, I don't think I can last that long." She smiled looked up at our spouses and kissed me quick on the cheek when she thought they weren't looking.

"Okay...you can ask her, I'll mention it to Tim, I'm sure he'd do it. Melissa is flirty and fun and all, but she has a clear line drawn..." I stopped her with the slip of a finger into her puss from the back.

"Ryan, they're watching, take it out." She was irritated but also excited. I pulled my finger out, didn't want to take the chance of ruining the possibility of having another night with her.

***

The rest of the afternoon was lazy and extraordinarily non-sexual. We played horseshoes and went in to town to visit the touristy shops. And even though I didn't have the physiological urge to mate, I planned on how I'd tell my wife I wanted to spend the night with her best friend, again.

Katie was looking at me too much, she was gonna blow our cover. I told her to relax when I got her alone in a book store. We went back to the cabin for dinner. I probably sat too close to her at the table, touched her arm too much.

After dinner I was alone with Melissa in our room as she changed to go back out on the lake. She was trying on different sun dresses, couldn't decide.

"How about green?" Again, I said it was sexy but she just tossed it and took out another.

"What you want me to wear?" She stopped messing around in her closet and hopped on the bed in her underwear.

"Just what you're wearing. White t-shirt, jeans, no shoes or underwear. Roll up your jeans to your knees like you're my gardener." She rolled them herself.

"How'd you know I wasn't wearing underwear?"

"Cuz I wash your clothes and they're all in the dryer." I pretty much insisted on a dress for her to wear, just so we could go. We went outside, Kate and Tim were waiting for us. We were going to row around a bit, then when it got dark we'd head over to the far side of the lake to watch the fireworks from the town. The lake was small and there were only a handful of cabins and cottages around it, for the past two weeks we'd pretty much been the only people on it.

"I like your dress, Melly." Mel grabbed Katie's hand and they ran on ahead of us down to the beach. We went down and flipped the rowboat. I went out with Melissa first. Tim sat with Katie on the sandy beach that her dad had made for her when we were kids.

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers