Katie at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

"Katie, I'm gonna cum, do you want me to?" There really was no way that I wasn't going to cum in her, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes! Fuck yes, cum in me, Ryan." I exploded, whited out behind my eyes, it was borderline painful how hard I came, my pelvis ground into hers.

"You wear me out, my arms are so sore." She pulled me down to her, I slipped out.

"Your arms?! I wasn't joking about that ice pack. Tim's gonna be so pissed; I won't be able to fuck him for a week." I laughed, buried my face in her hair, smelled her sweat and female scent.

"I'm not done with you yet...I don't plan on letting you sleep for too long." She pulled the sheet up over us, got her pillows organized, shut off the lamp on the nightstand.

"I'll hold you to that. When I wake up next you better be ready...and it better not be noon. Listen to me, I'm like some sort of sex addict now, I'll have to go to meetings because of you." She kissed me.

"You? I'm trying to think up ways I can have you every day--move my wife in next door to you, become a weatherman on your channel..." She laughed.

"Oh, jeeze, you my weatherman/lover. Its your own fault for letting Tim have me in high school."

"He said he wanted you first, said it out loud while I was just thinking it."

"We shouldn't talk about this, tell me goodnight and go to sleep." She spooned into me and I said 'goodnight'.

I woke up to a wet sensation on my nipple. It was a process of quick deduction, she was sucking and licking my nipple.

"What you doing, K.?"

"Waiting for you to wake up and sex me." She climbed on me, I wasn't hard enough yet for her to put me in. She grinded against me, hands on my chest for leverage. She was smearing her girl cum all over me from my navel to my thighs.

"You like being on top?" I listened to her labored breathing. Could only make out the outlines of her nakedness, felt her legs, still in her stockings.

"I like on top and on my stomach and on my hands and knees and sideways...but they're just okay compared to on my back with my legs over my head, you trying to push your penis up to my fallopian tubes." She giggled at herself. I placed my cock to her entrance and she pushed down. She wiggled around when I was hidden within her hot puss. She rode me for a while, I didn't have the urge to cum and she wanted to do the work.

"I'm pretty beat, but I think I could do this to you for a half-hour if you stay hard." I laughed.

"There's no chance I can last twenty minutes in your magic pussy." She laughed and leaned down over me to smooch. Her poky nipples against my chest and her soft lips were too much. I came, she kept humping me, grinding on me.

"Oh no, you came..." She was disappointed, pouty.

"I'm sorry, I can't handle all your sexiness at once."

"Nooo, now I'm gonna cum too." She ground into me pretty hard, I felt her whole body tense and release over and over. She got off and pulled at my hands.

"What you doin'?" She climbed over me and slipped out of bed.

"Let's go." I reluctantly got out of bed and she guided me to the bathroom. She turned the shower on, I watched her take her stockings off.

"Will you take a shower with me?"

"I probably don't have a choice, do I?" She shook her head and pulled me in with her, hugged me to her as the water streamed down.

"I'll wash us, you stay still and don't touch me." Kate soaped us both up efficiently, rubbed her soapy front against mine. Washed every inch of me, then cleaned herself. I was hard, watching her clean her puss and ass. We rinsed off and she kept running her hands over my chest and stomach and back and ass. I grabbed her round ass, she swatted my hand away.

"No, Ryan, don't touch, I wanna touch you." She looked at me as she stroked my muscles, ran her fingers over my arms sensually.

"I love your body, you feel so good." She hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Now, let's get out so I can dry you off and put you to bed." She turned the shower off. I stood in front of the mirror, she dried me off, every inch of me, played with my cock a little. She dried herself off and combed her hair, took my hand and lead me back into the hall.

"Ryan, haha, we must of woke someone else up. Listen." I could hear the sound of groaning and bed springs, thrusting and labored breathing. My wife was getting fucked hard at five in the morning, I had the urge to go see, but Katie pulled me back to her room.

"Let me change the sheets." She turned the light on and stripped the bed. I helped her put the fresh sheets on. Even though I was hard, I didn't really want to get off again. We got in bed and she turned the lamp off.

"I feel so much better now. Ry, kiss me a little." I tasted her tongue, her lips, no lipstick or make up or anything to get in the way of her natural essence. I held her breast, examined her body with my hands while we made out, she did the same to me, stroked me some, held my hands.

"Katie, you have the best lips, I love kissing you." She kissed me more urgently then tucked herself into me, head on my chest.

"I'm sleepy, but I only get you for a couple more hours... Will you send me secret messages, e-mails and letters and postcards?"

"Yes. I love you, go to sleep." She cooed in response, we slept.

***

Months had passed since our vacation with Kate and Tim. Mel found out she was pregnant in late September. We were happy. We were supposed to see Kate and Tim around Thanksgiving, but since baby was on the way we went to Melissa's parent's house across the country. It was rare that I got a chance to talk to Katie or Tim. Mel and Kate talked all the time, but those secret communiques Kate and me promised each other never materialized. I missed her, but I figured her desire for me had diminished.

After Thanksgiving Mel was talking to Katie just about every night. Mostly about the baby, it was going to be a boy and Katie was already planning the shower. Mel had her little bump, bought all new clothes to show it off. She came to me one night after getting off the phone with Kate.

"Hey baby, kiss Baby." She pulled her shirt up over her bump, I kissed her belly.

"Katie's been real sad lately, she wants a baby too." She sat on my lap, she was noticeably heavier, she smelled nice though, her blond hair seemed shinier.

"Tim's sterile." Stating the obvious. They went through all the tests years before.

"I want her to have a baby too." I didn't know where she was going with this.

"They can adopt a baby."

"...or they can get someone else's semen to use with Katie's eggs." She was smiling at me, I was the spoken of donor, they'd probably already figured it all out.

"Please just tell me..." She wiggled around, got herself situated.

"Don't be mad. Me and Katie have been discussing different ways she can have a baby too, and to make a long story short, we think you're the best candidate to help make her and Timmy's baby." I laughed, imagined all their secret late night conversations about it.

"Tim probably doesn't know about any of this..." She cut me off.

"He knows a little more than you. He wants a kid and they've talked about a sperm donor...she just hasn't told him it's going to be you yet."

"Me?! Don't I get to decide if I'm going to have a baby with someone else?" She kissed my cheek and got up.

"So, she's going to ask Timmy tonight and you're going to try and get the second two weeks of December off."

"Why do I need to get two weeks off?"

"In case one isn't enough." She escaped from the room, I had to search the house for her.

"All they need from me is my semen in a plastic cup. Not that I'm agreeing to anything yet. Melissa, just tell me the whole story." She was sitting in a recliner in my office.

"We thought it'd work better if you donated to the source. You go stay with Kate, Tim come home with me. Then we spend Christmas together at the cabin." It was a fantasy, getting to sleep with Katie for weeks; I wasn't sure I was willing to make a baby to achieve it though.

"Oh, so you and Katie are fertility experts now." She pulled up her shirt and stuck her little bump out at me.

"She's been off the pill, if it doesn't work in December we'll do it with a doctor. She doesn't want to have twins or triplets or whatever six babies is. You know, fertility doctors either completely miss or leave you with an instant family. -Like it's going to be hard for you to screw Katie for two weeks straight. I'm jealous of you, that you get to and I don't."

"And Timmy gets to enjoy a pregnant horny you for two weeks? I'm jealous of him, I don't wanna leave you for two weeks, miss your belly getting bigger, our baby growing." She smiled, she pretty much ran my life. I was really turned on by the prospect of living with Katie. I also knew Tim would be incredulous and stomp out the whole thing.

When I came home a few days later Mel greeted me at the door, a big silly smile on her pretty face. I had gotten the time off, that was no problem. I didn't mind taking a vacation into Christmas.

"Guess, what? We're leaving Sunday!"

"Where we going?" She squeezed me.

"You're gonna go make Tim and Katie a baby, silly."

"No way Tim agreed." She nodded.

"They argued for days about it, he finally gave in. We're gonna go to their house, spend the night, then Tim's gonna come home with me." I was suddenly aroused now that it was more real, being pushed into sleeping with someone I thought about constantly.

"Okay, just remember, the two of you are to blame if we all end up hating each other a year or two from now." She twirled around and sang 'Katie's getting a baby, a baby, maybe she's getting a baby, boy or girl.'

***

We showed up at our friends' house around seven that Sunday night. Katie answered the door, she and Melissa squealed and hugged.

"I can feel your bump when we hug! You look great Melly." I hugged Katie hello, she greeted me almost shy; she looked amazing, a scarf in her hair. Tim appeared, Mel attacked him. We relaxed and talked, played a trivia game. I got the impression that Tim wasn't exactly as excited about the whole thing as his wife and Melissa. I was with him in the kitchen, he was one of my oldest and best friends, I wanted to make sure he was cool with everything.

"Tim, so what do you think about all this?" He eyed me, he had a pretty resigned look to him, that maybe he was okay with it but he didn't like it at all.

"We tried to have kids when we first got married, you know, I want a kid. I'm happy it's you and not some random guy off the street, you know? Still kinda weirds me out though."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. They plan out our lives then tell us when to show up. They'd probably prefer it if they could make each other pregnant." He laughed, agreed. We went to bed with our wives, Melissa wanted to have sex, I wanted to give her a hard time.

"Why won't you make love to me?" She was on her back rubbing my hand over her still small pregnant belly; she was blowing in my ear, trying all her tricks on me.

"I don't want to, I'm worrying about having a kid that's not really mine."

"You're a good guy, giving a special gift to our best friends. Now kiss me and pretend like you wanna put another baby in me." I kissed her but blew off her other advances, she didn't like it but finally gave up and went to sleep.

The next morning we said goodbye, Mel was crying as she left with Tim to go back home. I watched Katie get ready for work in her bedroom, sat on the bed and studied her routine.

"I get out at four, I have meetings today, usually I only work three to seven at night or five am to eight am. I have days off, got most of next week off. I'll make us dinner when I get out. -I'm so excited, I really want this baby, I know Timmy does too." She stood before me, dressed in her newswoman clothes.

"I wanna help you make your baby. I can't believe I get you for two weeks, get to live with you. You look fantastic, Katie. I'm gonna watch you on the news." She leaned down and kissed me on the mouth, my first real contact with her since our summer vacation. All the desire for her that had since faded came back in an intense wave.

"Just don't play with yourself when you see me on TV, you gotta save everything for me. I have so many surprises for you." I followed her around like a puppy, kissed her goodbye at the door, waited for her to come back. I watched her on the news at noon, her hair looked stupid, TV newswoman hair. I got hard when she spoke, it felt like she was talking to me and only me about the waste sewage plant repairs.

She came home when she said, made me dinner. I felt bad that I hadn't done anything for her, she worked and I sat around. We had a nice quiet dinner.

"Thanks for dinner, Katie. I'll clean up and wash the dishes." She smiled.

"Okay. I'm gonna take a bath, put on something special. Go to my room and wait for me when you're done?" I nodded. I got in her bed naked. It was around seven when she came in, wearing black and white lingerie. She had a lacy top that pushed her tits up, generous cleavage, a naked space that showed off her flat belly down to her lacy thong. She'd made her long dark, dark brown hair wavy, I think I liked that the best.

"I like everything, your make up, hair, skin, underwear." She smiled and kneel on the bed next to me.

"I got this and a few others last week, to wear for you. Tim was mad that I bought them to wear for you and not him." I felt her body, touched the lacy bits on her lingerie. She leaned over me, her tits spilling out, we made out and tasted each other with need. I rubbed her taut belly down over her thong and back up.

"You like my body? I went to the gym every day to look good for you."

"You're sexier than all the sexy dreams I've had about you since summer." She smiled and straddled me, kissed my neck and chest.

"Oh jeeze, I can't wait. I wanna show you something." She sat up on my pelvis, leaned back and pulled her thong to the side. She was all but shaved, had the tiniest outline of hair around her lips, fucking spectacular. I licked my lips out of instinct.

"I need a taste now." I got out from under her, pushed her back on the bed, her legs went up and her panties were off in moments.

"I got it waxed, never had it done before. Melissa said she's been furry lately, so I wanted to be the opposite." She cooed as I put my mouth over her puss and tongued her lightly inside.

"God, I missed this. Your mouth on my cooch...lookin' at your sexy face, strokin' your back." She tasted as good as ever, her musk just building the more I explored her. It's indefinable, her taste, addictive and not yuck in any way. Mel tasted good, but had that yuck factor, which actually turned me on, sort of put her on a level below Katie.

"As long as you taste this good, I'll glue my mouth to you every night and morning."

"Hehe. Make sure you don't forget the point of you being here. You gotta put your sexy penis in me every night and morning and afternoon."

"You don't have to worry about that." I ate her out for all she was worth, drained her, made her cum again and again with just my mouth and fingers. She was glowing, worn out by the time I mounted her, parted her long silky legs. I pushed into her with need.

"Unnh, yes, thick sexy Ryan penis...missed it, fills me." I fucked her into the bed, she loved it. Her top was bunched around her mid section. Her breasts were jiggling around underneath me, I leaned down and sucked one, nipped it then suckled it sweetly.

"Turn over." She flipped onto her stomach, her hair a mess now buried in her pillows. I licked her spine and pushed into her from the back, I lay on her, her legs pushed together, increasing the friction of me in her already tight cunt. I could really pound into her this way, she was just totally flat moaning into her hand, head buried, body straight, ass lifted slightly for me.

"You enjoying me?" I banged away at her, smelt her perfumed hair, kissed the back of her neck and her mouth when she had the energy to offer her tongue.

"Fuck yeah!" I humped her for a while longer then got off, smacked her ass. She turned over.

"I'm gonna cum, I wanna see you." I got back between her legs, pushed into her sopping cunt and went back to work. Now we could kiss deeper and longer. I tasted her whole mouth, buried my penis in her, came so much it started to trickled out while I lay on her spent.

"It's perfect. I know this is gonna work." She looked happy, I kissed her cheeks and neck.

"I wonder if Melly is having fun with Tim." I thought about it, I knew she was.

"She's been really horny lately. I doubt they left the house when they got back. I'd bet she isn't going to work tomorrow either." She giggled, even though she looked a little uncomfortable about what I said. I sat up in bed next to her, we watched TV for a while. She had a pillow underneath her ass to keep my cum from running out.

We fucked a few more times that night, missionary fun, didn't leave the bed. Her alarm woke me up, early in the morning. I pulled her onto me before she could get out of bed.

"Better make this quick, I can't be late." I smacked her ass, she grind on me, kissed me. I slid into her, she rode me hard, trying to get me off so she could go take a shower and get to work.

"You gotta cum, I'm not getting off until you do." She held herself over me, hands on my chest. She rode me real good, wiggled back and forth, swiveled her hips. I put my fingers to her mouth, she sucked on them. I then took my wet fingers and rubbed them down her crack, over her asshole. When I slipped a finger in her ass she went nuts, so many new movements.

"Holy shit!" I slid half my finger in her, she squeezed and fucked back against it. I came with my finger in her ass; that sent her over the edge, she came on me, spasmed for a minute. I took my finger out, she lay on me, didn't want to get up.

"Get to work, I'll have lunch ready for you. I'll clean your house too, you're the breadwinner, I'm the domestic." She laughed and slowly got off me and out of bed.

"God, if you clean my house...I'll fuck you better than you've ever been fucked." She gathered what she needed, I lay in bed and watched her nakedness jiggle. She looked at me before she went into the bathroom, smiled.

"Your finger made me crazy...we have to do it like that again, for longer. But we can't make a baby like that. I want my baby to be made how we did it the last time last night." She had as many rituals and irrational routines as my wife. Like it'd matter if I got her pregnant on her hands and knees holding her hair in my hand, as opposed to making love to her on her back like it was some classy bedroom scene from a movie.

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers