Katie at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

"How come you never row me around? Katie rows sometimes." She made a face at me, we were out in the middle of the lake, I was rowing toward the rock face.

"Katie is on the evening news." She laughed.

"I can't believe your my wife, you're silly." She crawled toward me and tried to kiss me but the boat almost tipped so I had to steady her, me and the boat. Her head ended up in my lap, painfully hitting my junk.

"Oh, fuck, I wish I wore underwear." I did the bent over anguish groan and she apologized and giggled.

"Row us back and I'll take care of you." I pushed us back to shore.

"Back so soon?" Mel told them about our little scene. They climbed in and I pushed them off. Mel dragged me to the sand and kissed me.

"I'm sorry, honey, I'll make up for it tonight." I decided to push the Katie issue. I kissed her behind her ear until I thought she was melting a little in her panties.

"Hey, Mel, tonight's our last night here, we won't see Timmy and Kate again until the fall...I was thinking you could stay with Tim again, and Kate with me." She smiled and shook her head.

"Oh, god no. You should try taking it in your bum and see how you feel after..." I cut her off.

"No, not like that, I meant normal fun, the only thing we haven't done." She looked serious all of a sudden, studied me before she replied.

"It's our last night of vacation, Ryan. We should spend it together." It seemed like she was set against it.

"I just wanted to give our hosts a nice going away present." She laughed at me. It was their cabin, even though for years we'd vacationed with them and had our own designated bedroom.

"A wife's hoo-haa is supposed to belong to her husband. -Plus, I doubt Katie will wanna." She was budging.

"Think about it, sweetie." She said she would. We relaxed on the beach, waited for our friends to return. When they came back I rowed Mel around on the lake for a while then when we came back Kate said she wanted to row, said she'd row me around. We left our spouses on the beach.

"You're an expert rower." She smiled big, she wore more make up than usual. She didn't like to wear make up in her everyday life because of how much she had to wear for work.

"I like rowing you around on my lake."

"I asked Mel about tonight. She said she'd think about it." Katie blushed, looked away.

"I thought you'd forget about it, let us have a nice end to our vacation."

"I can't forget about how good you make me feel when we're together, so sexy, fun, your model perfect body." She smiled, made eye contact again.

"I'm way too short to be a model. I'd have no problem with spending the night with you, it's just that we shouldn't." I pulled her hand off the oar, held it. She stopped rowing, we weren't in sight of the beach.

"You rowed me to the only spot we can't be seen, and you think I'm bad?" She looked around.

"I like it over here, this is where the loons hang out. I certainly didn't row out of sight of my husband to take advantage of you--you're not even dressed very nice." I pulled her off her seat and into my lap, she screeched, the boat shook back and forth and I thought we might tip for a second. I attacked her neck and cheeks and mouth with my lips. She pushed into me, she loved it.

"This is the last night you're gonna see me, Ryan, and you're wearing jeans and a t-shirt?"

"I could say the same thing about you. Why aren't you wearing a skirt that I can peek under while you row?" She wiggled in my lap, I ran my hands over her breasts and stomach, she was getting as worked up as me. She let me grope her for a bit longer then pulled away and got back in the rowing seat.

"I'll wear whatever you want tonight, maybe black stockings, that flimsy see-through shirt you stare at me in, nothing underneath... It's up to you though." She smiled, teasing me, I was completely aroused. I had to convince my wife to spend the night with my best friend.

It was dusk, we spent a little time on the beach, Tim went up to the cabin and came back with a cooler. We all got in the row boat and went out to our little area between the lake and hill. We sat on a big blanket and waited for the fireworks to start over the nearby lake.

"I got a surprise." Tim pulled out two bottles of fairly expensive champagne, Katie and Mel squealed.

"Nice, buddy, don't tell me you've got glasses in your bag too." He shook his head.

"We're out in the woods, kid, who needs glasses?" He popped the cork on one of them and gave the bottle to his wife. She drank a little, coughed and smiled, kissed her husband and handed the bottle to Mel. She drank a little and gave it back to Tim. Once he had his turn I took the bottle and poured some on my wife's neck, a trail trickled down between her generous cleavage. I sucked the champagne from her neck and followed the trail down into her boobs.

"Ooh, it's cold, but your so warm." She giggled and shook her boobs in my face. Katie looked a little jealous when I handed the bottle to her. We finished the bottle by the time the fireworks began. Both girls were a little silly, I was buzzed. We lay on the blanket to watch the show, Mel scrunched against me on one side, Katie with Tim on the other. Katie was close enough that I could hold her hand undetected while she lay with her husband.

"Show's over, let's drink." We sat in the little moonlight, Tim opened the other bottle, it was getting chilly out. I had the bottle, Katie said she wanted a drink. I told her I'd pour her one. She tilted her head back, I drank some and leaned over her, put my lips to her lips and pushed the champagne into her mouth. She was surprised, laughed, thank god Tim and Mel laughed too. Finally with half a bottle left Tim said we should get back.

It took some effort to get into the boat and across the lake, we were all drunk, not stupendously drunk, just enough that everything seemed fun. We were walking back to the cabin, actually we were piggy backing our wives back to the cabin, and I figured this was the last chance I'd have to get Katie in bed.

"Hey, Timmy, you had fun last night...wanna keep my wonderful Mel company our last night here?"

"Yes, sirrr. If they wanna, I'll do it." He was slurring his speech a little, maybe he was pretty drunk.

"I don't know, Ryan...what are the rules?" She was still hesitant, but she was willing to talk it over.

"Good girl. The rules are whatever you and Katie want to make 'em."

"You may not put your thingy in my Katie's butt, that's an order." Kate repeated the order to her husband about her friend.

"Timmy, if Melly wants to cuddle you have to cuddle." They went back and forth with silly rules, it looked like I was going to get what I wanted. I hurried Mel into our room and told Tim to go in when he was done in the bathroom. Finally, after what seemed like an hour of fooling around I was in Kate's room and Tim was with Mel.

"I didn't think I'd have to back up what I've been promising all day, but here we are..." Katie paced in front of me, pretty much a mirror of the night before. She went to her dresser and got out her black stockings, laid them out on the bed next to me. I felt the material, imagined them on her silky thin legs. She rummaged through her closet, found that filmy white flimsy top that I'd ogled her in, usually with a tank top underneath.

"I'm going to get changed into uniform, when I get back you better be in uniform under my sheets." She disappeared, it was so quiet, she was taking forever, I could hear my wife and best buddy rutting away down the hall. They didn't waste any time, I thought I could hear Mel moan that she was coming.

I was naked under her sheets when she returned, actually kind of bored, that is until I saw her in those stockings. The shirt came down to just past her navel, she wasn't wearing panties, her little pelt and tiny lips were on display. Her pert little titties were pointing out at me, I could see just about every inch of them, the pink of her aureole. The white of her shirt against the black of her thigh-high stockings was perfect, she had even made her hair a little wavy.

"You're beautiful, Katie, I'm lucky I even get to look at you." She blushed, walked to me, let me pull her in next to me. I felt her breasts over the shirt, it was such a fine material, I was losing it just fondling her and kissing her mouth in small pecks. I moved down the bed, ran my hands between her legs, parted them and felt the material of the stockings.

"Make me cum, Ry." I tickled her slit, parted her legs even more so I could get in between and taste her, she was already squirming around and her arousal was evident from her puffy, moist lips. I licked her down the center. It was like a trail of honey, her scent was strong and intoxicating. I suddenly felt totally sober.

"Unnnh...you still like my taste?" I swirled my tongue around her clit, moved her labia apart and tasted all of her, sucked on her.

"I'd rather drink you than the champagne." She cooed, moved her ass off the bed as I hooked my arms around her thighs and held her to my mouth. I trailed down to her ass, her crack was a little salty but my nose was buried in her puss so I could swirl my tongue around her anus and still have all of her essence. She really liked that, she moved her hips so her clit would bump my nose and then my tongue would get more of her ass.

"Ahhh! Yes!" She moaned something indecipherable and came hard swiveling her hips that way. I wiped my face on the sheet and climbed up over her. I sucked her breast over her shirt, material in my mouth. She held my head to her, I probably ruined the material with my saliva, but she cooed and she looked like she loved it so I went from nipple to nipple gently nipping, suckling, and massaging.

"Kiss me!" I moved up and covered her mouth with mine. She stuck her tongue into my mouth and we swirled our tongues as lewdly as any porno kiss. I was in place over her, I kissed her sweetly and bumped her entrance with the head of my engorged cock.

"Oh! I think there are some condoms in the bathroom cupboard." She didn't close her eyes, waiting for my reply as I kissed her again, we stared at each other and tasted each other's tongues for a few minutes. She was rubbing her slit along my shaft, involuntarily trying to find my tip with her entrance.

"The ones in the cupboard are probably ten years old." She looked worried, kept kissing me back and running her hands along my back though.

"I'm on the pill, you've already done it in me a few times--but still, promise me you'll pull out?" I promised, moved her hair behind her ear and found her entrance. She was so hot, so moist around my tip, I was agonizingly slow pushing into her. She moved her hips back and forth gently, squeezed me, she was so tight. When I was buried all the way in her she held me to her, kissed me madly all over my face even on my chest.

She pulled her feet up from the bed, her knees were by my elbows, I fucked her and rubbed her clit, then put both arms on the bed so I could go faster. Her sounds changed with the speed and pace and movement, she was like my orchestra. I learned how to get her to make different sounds in sequence. I liked it because she had no idea, she was just lost in the moment, eyes glassy, giving herself to me.

"You're gonna make me cum, Katie, your pussy's too tight, too warm and perfect around me." I drove her into the bed with my pre-cum frenzy, just fucked the heck out of her for those thirty seconds and pulled out, coming on her thigh and stocking, but mostly on the bed.

I straddled her to get my shirt from the floor. I wiped off her thigh and the globs on the bed. She rubbed her puss against my leg. I left my thigh between her legs and kissed her, moved my hand down to rub her clit, to help her cum.

"Fuck, ahhhhhh! I'm cummmming." I watched her pussy and thighs quiver and shake as she came against my leg and fingers. She pulled me down over her and sucked on my neck as she finished her cum. We turned on our sides, I stroked her puss lightly as we made out and she came down from her orgasm.

"Damn, I've gotta pee." I kept kissing her, rubbed her harder. She had my hand in a vise grip between her thighs. I stuck a finger in and fucked her with it, rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"Ryan, I'm not joking I really gotta pee." She laughed, I stuck another finger into her, finger fucked her with some intensity. I leaned into her and suckled a jiggling breast over her shirt. She was moving almost wildly now, squeezing my fingers with the walls of her vagina.

"Unnh, shit, not again...fuck, fuck! I'm cumming again!" I looked up, she was wincing she was coming so hard, I kissed her cheeks, she was so out of it that she couldn't kiss back when I licked her lips. After she stopped spasming I removed my slippery fingers from her hot channel. She lie still on her chest, her hair covering her face for a few minutes. Then she turned her head and said she had to pee again.

"Katie, if you have to pee, go pee." She got up from the bed, one of her stocking's had slipped down to her knee, her hair was a little smooshed on one side. She scrambled out of the room to pee. When she came back her stockings were fixed and her hair was perfect.

"I peed so much... You crinkled up my shirt." She pouted, stood a few feet from the bed playing with her shirt, I stared at her slightly parted puss like a zombie.

"Come here, I'll smooth it out." She got close enough for me to get my hands on her. I ran my hands over her tits, massaged her over the shirt, then I slid my hand underneath and lifted it to her chin, took a nipple in my mouth and sucked. Katie lifted her thin arms and I took the shirt all the way off her and let it fall to the floor with my clothes.

I lifted her left leg to the bed and held her hip, she wasn't sure what I was doing. Her cooch was open to me, I could see some of my earlier work.

"Quit lookin' so hard, it's not as nice since you visited." She covered her crotch, I pulled her hands away and placed my mouth to her, licked up into her, she squealed. It was still her taste, but there was the hint of me and a little pee. I held her hip and thigh as I dove in and explored her, sometimes slipping down her perineum and tickling her anus. She moved her hips with me, mewled and held my shoulders as I licked her all over her crotch, her thighs, felt her little pelt on my lips and cheeks.

"Sweetie, put your hands on the bed." I moved out from under her, she place her feet on the floor and hands on the bed, bent over for me, ass out. I kneel behind her and resumed my licking, I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and buried my nose in her ass. She loved it, cooed and humped back on my face. I ran my hands up her thin legs over her stockings, stood up behind her and held her hips.

She knew what was coming and held her breath. I slid into her with little resistance, that snug puss took half of me, I pulled out and thrust the rest of the way in. She let out her breath in a half-moan half-groan. I watched my cock disappear and reappear between her beautiful ass cheeks, looked over her asshole and felt a little disappointment that I wouldn't get that tonight. But it was easy to forget with how amazing her cunt was.

"You're going to fuck me raw... I'm going to have to drive home with an ice pack on my cooch tomorrow. I love it, I love your cock--it's meant for my pussy." She pushed back against my pelvis when I thrust into her. I leaned over her, rubbed my cheek to hers, fucked her hard enough that she had trouble keeping her grip on the sheets. She dropped her head to the sheets to get better leverage against my thrusting.

"I smell your semen and my pussy on the sheets, it's so nasty. I'm nasty, I love how we smell together. I wanna taste you, Ryan, stop fucking me so good so I can put you in my mouth." I thrust into her a little while longer, I wanted to be in her mouth, but I didn't really wanna leave her hot puss yet. I held her to me and she rotated her hips on me, I felt like I was about to cum so I pulled out. She immediately turned around and fell to her knees. I didn't have to move she hoovered me into her mouth, tasting her pussy, giving me head.

"I'm gonna cum, Katie doll." She sucked me harder, played with my balls, I filled her mouth with my semen, held her head gently against me. Watched her throat swallow my cum. She licked me after I was spent, kissed my balls and stroked my softening shaft. I pulled her up by the arms and we kissed standing up. I lay her back on the bed and we kissed slowly and sensually, we both could detect everything the other had done that night. I stroked her cheeks and neck and she purred.

"My sexy kitten's back." She giggled, gave me a little 'meow'.

"Your kitten's happy, she got her cream." That sounded like a Melissa line. I was amazed at Kate's sexual side, it was so much more than I ever thought.

"You better get some rest, I've got plans for you later." She giggled.

"I want some more champagne. I command you to go downstairs and bring it to me." I got up and wobbled out of the room.

"You walk funny, cuz of me!" She also whistled when I came back with the bottle. I lay next to her on my side, she lay on my bicep as I poured some in her mouth and took a drink for myself.

"Your so good my penis is numb." She smiled and took the bottle from me, took a big swig.

"Don't worry, I'll figure out how to bring it back to life."

"I know you will. We can take a nap if you want, I'm sure I'll wake up hard." She took a drink and leaned over me, she wanted to give me a drink like I had done for her. I opened my mouth, she put her lips over mine and let the champagne run out over my tongue.

"I wish I could take every drink like that." She giggled.

"That was so naughty when you did that out by the lake. I thought there was gonna be some trouble, but no, you always manage to get everything you want." I kissed her cheek, she drank a little more and I took the bottle from her.

"If I got everything I wanted, I'd get you for more than a couple nights." She looked sad after I said that and nuzzled her face into my neck.

"It's nice having to wait. Think about how fun it'll be when we come back here in the fall or winter. All those nights you'll have spent jerking off thinking of me, then the actual night will come and you'll actually get me." She was starting to get me aroused again, just a couple twitches.

"You're right. I love you and hope to be in yours and Timmy's life for a long, long time." She kissed my chin sweetly.

"If you can get it up...I figure there's no harm in you coming in me again." That pushed me to half-mast quick. I poured some of the champagne on her neck and breast, leaned over and sucked it from her skin, went to town on her tit.

"I'm thirsty." I poured some on her stomach and set the bottle aside. I sucked it from her belly, she laughed and squirmed, and then I licked her slit vigorously to really get her going.

"Oh, fuck, go slow, I'm a little sore...I can't believe I'm inviting you back in already." I mounted her, held my cock at her entrance and found my way in. She sucked in a lungful and released when I pulled back and pushed in to the hilt. I fucked her shallow, changed pace, then slowed when I went deep. She came after only a minute of that. When she was ready for more, I place her legs over my shoulders and fucked her hard, but not as deep as I wanted because I knew that was what hurt her before.

We kissed as I pounded into her and when I let her legs fall to my sides she lifted her knees and rubbed my body. Her hands held my ass cheeks as I buried myself in her, and when I pulled out to her entrance and sank back in she helped push me in. We fucked, and sweated, and licked, and bit until she came again on my cock, her velvety sheath spasming around my shaft.

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers