Katie's Story Ch. 01: Katie Explores Her Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I have an idea. I want to try some things out next week and watch your reaction and then meet in a week for a 'feedback' session. See what you noticed, find out what you liked and didn't like. What do you think?"

"What kind of things?"

"Dad, I can't tell you ahead of time or that will spoil it. I want to see if you notice my moves and what you think."

'Well I guess that sounds fine. When do we start?"

"Tomorrow"

"Okay, tomorrow it is. I'll be watching!"

"Thanks Dad. This is going to be so much fun! See you later. I've got some planning to do!"

Well the next week just flew by and it was a hoot. It was sexy, silly, funny, exciting you name it, but definitely sexy! She tried out new things on me every day and watched for my reactions. One of the first changes was she started calling me 'daddy' occasionally instead of 'dad'. I don't know why but it really turned me on. Like I had my own little Lolita in the house. Some of her attempted sexy faces were outright funny and I had to suppress laughing. Sometimes she seemed a bit miffed but I just smiled and shook my head as in 'sorry hon, that one's definitely not a keeper'. Some were definitely keepers. She would do versions of 'daddy can you help me with this' and smile really sweet. I guess that one definitely tapped into my paternal instincts because I melted every time she did it. Sometimes she did things to shock and embarrass me. Once she came down for breakfast and stood behind her mother who was sitting across the table from me. She pointed at me and then pointed at herself then stuck her hands in her pyjama pants and start rubbing her crotch, smiling the whole time. She had a pretty good idea of what outfits I liked and hair styles, perfume, etc and I was often treated to my favourites. Nothing trashy, just things I personally liked on her. Occasionally there were trashy short shorts or skirts and tight tops which I obviously liked but they were infrequent because I don't think she had that many and she couldn't wear them with her mother around. I was also treated to braless days with thin tops which were great as well but those were limited in frequency also. I don't think she was trying to go for the total slut look. It was more the subtle expressions and movements that you could try anywhere without being too obvious but obvious enough to get someone's attention. The lingering eye contact with a sexy smile. The throwing back of her long hair to get your attention. The use of 'daddy' instead of 'dad'. Asking for help in a way that tapped into my paternal instincts. Hugs that were a bit stronger and lingered longer than normal. Gentle 'accidental' brushings of her body against mine. She honed her sexy face and pouty face expressions throughout the week and had them down pretty good by the end of the week. Some of the best things were totally non sexual. Sometimes she would just come up to me and sit on my lap and give me a big hug and tell me she loved me then leave. Something she hadn't done in a long time and I really liked it!

Needless to say, I really enjoyed the week! We compared notes at the end of the week and were on the same page for the most part on what worked and what didn't. I could tell she was really pumped and happy with herself. It was a fun, successful, sexy, flattering, empowering game of sexual self discovery for her with no risk from her subject (me)!

I didn't want to put the damper on her feelings of joy but I did feel obligated to caution her.

"You know honey, it's one thing to practice on me but be really careful what you do in public. There are a lot of men who have been raised in families where the dads don't give a dam about treating their wives properly or care about their sexual needs and those guys often take what they want and don't care what you think. If you tease one of those guys you might find yourself getting raped!"

"Jeez Dad, I know, I've heard the stories that happen, date rape, drugs in girls drinks, etc. I'll be careful. I don't want that to happen to me."

"Good, I hope so. On a brighter note there are lots of good looking guys that are really shy and need a gentle push to get going. Your new moves would be perfect to get them to notice you and open up because they're not going to do it on their own, they're just too shy. Also, you're a beautiful women and a lot of guys are intimidated by that so if you want them, take the initiative. Just be careful who you do it to!"

She blushed and said "Thanks Dad. It's nice to hear you think I'm beautiful and I'll try to target the sweet shy nerds with my new sexy momma moves" and giggled.

"So dad can I ask you a question?"

"Sure honey."

"What do you find sexy in a woman?"

"Well, your mom is sexy. She's good looking, friendly, funny, caring, respectful, I trust her totally, you name it."

"Ya, but I mean more what catches your eye."

"Oh, okay, well do you mean in public or in the bedroom?"

"Well I guess in the bedroom."

"Well there are a few things that turn me on. I like really sheer stockings. I like the sheer look and I love the feeling. I like ankle chains. For some reason they really turn me on. In general I like the somewhat sleazy look in the bedroom, not in public but in the bedroom. For example, I love deep red lipstick and deep red nail polish on toenails and fingernails and makeup a little heavier than you'd wear in public. I love black pumps with really high heals. Useless for walking in but they make your legs look great! The shorter the skirt the better, if there is a skirt! I love when a women is aggressive in the bedroom and tells me what she wants sexually and I love when a women talks dirty in the bedroom. Answer your question?"

"Ya, thanks dad. Typical male fantasy!" and laughed.

Katie The Exhibitionist:

Several days later I got a call from Katie's cellphone on my office phone. I knew she was home so why was she phoning me?

"Daddy, can I come see you, it's important!"

She only calls me daddy when she's playing her games so I was instantly curious and said sure.

"Okay, but you have to close your eyes okay? I'll be right there but keep your eyes closed!"

"Okay honey."

A minute later she entered my office and grabbed my hand and said "keep your eyes closed and follow me".

She led me out of my office and down the hall to her bedroom, and sat me down in a chair and gave me some object to hold. Then I heard her get on the bed.

"Okay daddy you can open your eyes now!"

What I saw took my breath away. She was lying on her bed and looked gorgeous. She looked like a Penthouse model. Her back was propped on a pillow against her headboard. Her long black hair was flowing on either side of the pillow. I had never seen her face look so glamorous. She had really done up her face nicely and it made her look older and sexy. She had on a black bustier that pushed her small breasts together and out for maximum cleavage. Her nipples were peaking out over the top of the bustier. No underpants and was totally bare. Totally bare! Her long legs were stretched out and crossed at the ankles and went on for for miles and miles. They were covered in super sheer black nylons and covered by sexy high heel black pumps. There was even a bracelet on her left ankle.

"Honey, you look absolutely gorgeous! You look like a sex goddess"

"Ooo! I like the sound of that. I feel so sexy dressed up like this and I love the sheer feeling of the nylons on my skin. Did you notice I'm wearing all the things that you said you liked on women in the bedroom?"

"I sure did and I love it honey. You look smoking hot!"

"I've been so horny lately and I know how you like to look at me and I like to show myself off so I decided to put on a show for you. Is that okay Daddy?"

"It's definitely okay!"

"I know you like to hear dirty talk in the bedroom so is it okay if I try that too?"

"Definitely!"

"Oh good! I'm so glad your excited! There's just two things I want to to do. I gave you the video camera. Can I get you to videotape me?"

"Sure thing!"

"Also, can I watch you? When I'm doing myself I want to watch you."

"Well of course."

"No I want to watch you, you know, it!"

"Oh!"

"It's only fair. You can see me and I want to see you. No touching, just watching. I want to see what I do to you. I want to see it rock hard while I'm doing myself. I want to pretend it's you going into me. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

"Good, now take your pants off and let me see your 'big cock' and I'll start and don't forget to tape everything! You can move all around and tape me every way just no touching! Okay daddy, no touching?"

"I promise baby."

I quickly pulled my pants and underpants down. My cock was already rock hard so it popped up to greet Katie as it was freed.

"Oh daddy, what a nice fat cock you have!"

She started by slowly running her hands over her exposed nipples on the top of the bustier then caressed the satin material of the bustier and eventually moved down to her legs. Her left leg lifted up and open and she ran her fingers slowly up and down the sheer nylon. As she opened her leg it partially exposed her bare pussy.

"So soft and sheer daddy."

Then she did the same thing with her right leg. Her legs were now splayed totally wide open and her pussy was completely exposed. I felt like diving between her legs and sticking my tongue in as far as it would go.

I was moving around slowly with the camera to get differently angles and closeups, my rock hard cock at full mast twitching with excitement.

"Do you like looking at me daddy with my nipples poking out and my long smooth legs spread wide open for your viewing? I think you do because your big fat cock looks very hard and it keeps twitching"

I could already see a bit of moisture forming between her legs and her nipples were rock hard.

"Daddy, I feel so slutty with my legs spread wide open just for you. You can see everything can't you daddy? You can see my pretty pink pussy lips. I feel so wet. Can you see that Daddy?"

"Yes baby, you look so hot!"

"I'm going to pretend this cock is your cock daddy and I'm going to take your cock now and start to put it in me okay daddy?"

Before she did that she took the huge dildo and laid it on her stomach with the one end positioned where it would enter her.

"Look daddy, see how far your cock is going to be inside me. You're going to be so deep in me, inside my body, you and I joined together."

Fuck I was getting hot. It was such a turn on seeing how far the dildo was going to be in her.

"Well daddy are you ready to fuck me? Stick your big hard fat cock in me?"

She then grabbed the dildo and started to rub the end slowly up and down all around the entrance to her pussy.

She rubbed it around for a bit then looked at me like an innocent 5 year would look at her teacher and said in a childlike voice "Daddy I think there is a problem!". She took her finger and laid it across the width of her opening and said "See how wide this is Daddy" holding out the length of her finger. Then she placed her finger on the dildo and said "See how wide this is daddy" and held her finger out. "It's wider than me! It's not going to fit! What should I do?"

"Well honey, I'd like to first say that I'm proud of you for thinking ahead and not wearing any panties. It's a good sign that you were smart enough to realize they would be in the way."

"Oh thanks daddy. Your approval means so much to me!"

"Now back to your problem. It's been my experience that a women's pussy will stretch a bit if your excited enough and push hard enough."

"Well I'm definitely excited daddy. See this white goo running down my bum?"

"Okay baby, that's good, so the next step is try to push a little bit harder."

"You mean like this?"

She picked up the dildo and placed the head directly at her entrance and started to push. The head was definitely wider than the entrance but she very slowly kept pushing and she gradually stretched wider and wider forming a circle around the dildo head. It was amazing to see her skin stretch wider and wider in a perfect circle. Her eyes were closed and her face blushed and she had a look of total concentration. Then she smiled and relaxed and I looked down and the head had disappeared, gone, hiding inside her.

She looked at me and said in her girly voice "Oh daddy, thanks for your help. That's always the hardest part and I always forget how the stretching part works because it never looks like it's going to fit but it always seems to. I guess I should just not look but I really like to look and I can't help myself!"

"You did good baby!"

It took a while but she slowly kept moving the dildo in and out a bit until eventually the whole thing was inside her and she stopped to rest.

"How does it look daddy to have your whole big cock stuffed all the way in my tiny little pussy daddy? Do you like it?"

"Oh baby it looks fantastic!"

Then she started to pull it out very slowly, pulling the whole thing out except the head. It was amazing to see. It was so wide that it pulled her pussy lips out like a rubber band. Because the dildo was dark brown you could clearly see her white arousal cream all over the dildo. What a turn on.

She waited for a few seconds at the end of her withdrawal for me to get a closeup and then she started pushing it back in very slowly. It was so big that I was expecting it make her stomach ripple like the grass does when a big snake slithers through it but I saw nothing. I guess it was lower inside her than I thought.

She bottomed out and then repeated the process moving faster each time and varying the angle slightly each time. I zoomed in on her face because her eyes were closed and she was getting very flushed and seemed to be concentrating intensely. Then I zoomed in between her legs to catch the dildo at various levels and angles of penetration. It was going to be quite a good video! Finally she exploded in another epileptic fit of shaking and thrashing for a few minutes and then gradually relaxed down onto the bed.

A few minutes later she opened her eyes and said "Did you enjoy the show daddy? I think you did daddy!" as she looked at my cock which was still rock hard and twitching.

"It looks really red daddy. Does it hurt?"

It was so hard and throbbing that it almost did hurt.

"Daddy can I help you with your big hard cock? I think you need some relief. Would you like to blow your load on me daddy? Hmmm, where's a good spot? I don't want you to get my new clothes all messy. Hmmm, where's a good spot? Oh I know, why don't you put it right here where there is no clothing and no messy hair" as she pointed at her bare pussy.

"We need to time this right though daddy. I don't want to waste anything. Do you know when I pull your big cock out that it's going to take a second or two for my pussy to close back up? I want you to shoot your sperm in the hole before it closes back up. Can you do that daddy?"

"I'll do my best baby."

I started stroking. I was so wound up it was only going to take a few seconds.

"Get ready honey, I'm close, really close, when I say 'now' pull out. NOW!!"

She pulled it out quickly and sure enough there was a gaping hole. I moved in quickly and spurted between her legs. Some missed but most of it made it in her 'hole' and then a second later it closed up trapping my hot sperm inside her. Amazing!

She was watching and almost shrieked when she what happened.

'Oh daddy, that so hot. You shot your hot sperm into my little pussy. Do you think I'll get pregnant? My daddy's hot sperm making his little baby pregnant. I don't think it went in far enough to get me pregnant though daddy. I think I need to push it up further."

She then proceeded to push the dildo back in. This time the head popped in easy and she pushed the dildo higher and higher but there was so much sperm inside her in addition to her own lubrication that some started to leak down her ass. Then her pussy started to make vulgar squelching noises as the dildo moved higher and higher.

She started cackling, "Do you hear that daddy? That's so nasty and wicked. I feel like such a total slut. Legs spread wide open in front of you, cum running down my ass, your big cock sliding in and out my slushy pussy, pushing your sperm into my womb. But I'm only your slut daddy, only yours! I'm definitely going to get pregnant don't you think daddy?"

She then went into high gear and started ramming the huge slippery dildo in out of her slimy pussy really fast, spewing a steady torrent of nasty talk out of her mouth. This time it was even more erotic looking because of all the mixed juices draining out of her, the slimy looking dildo and the obscene squelching sounds coming from her pussy. After a few minutes she went silent again and her face got red and I thought is she going to come again? Sure enough a few seconds later she had a major orgasm and then collapsed, exhausted on the bed.

She looked up at me and laughed and said "Unbelievable! I've never had an orgasm so strong, and two orgasms to boot! Did you know I'm multi-orgasmic daddy? I just keep learning new things about myself. Daddy, I hope you got all of that because I definitely want a copy" and she giggled.

"I wasn't too nasty was I daddy? You still love me right?"

"Of course I do. I loved it and I'll definitely be watching the video myself" but after looking at the mess on her groin and the bed I said "You better get the sheets in the wash and cleaned up before your mother gets home and air out the room, it smells like a brothel!"

"Okay daddy, just let me rest a few minutes."

Katie Gets Some Panties:

Katie and I were always playing little pranks on each other. Nothing serious just little things. She got me last so it was my turn and I was trying to think of what to do. Then I saw the perfect idea on the internet. Three days later my 'gift' arrived. I took it out of the plastic wrap and wrapped it up in really nice wrapping paper with a bow and then gave it to Katie.

"What's this dad?"

"Well honey, when you get married you might notice that there will be times when you and your husband are out of sync in terms of sexual interest. For example, I admit that I really have no idea when your mom's period is every month so sometimes I'll approach her and she'll tell me no and I'll push and then she'll finally say she's having her period. Other times she might be tired or just not interested and sometimes my advances irritate your mom."

"To avoid the irritation you should always to communicate with each other. So I've come up with the perfect gift for you when you get married or start dating someone, so that there is no lack of communication. Open the package!"

She opened the box and pulled out the contents. There were 3 pairs of underpants in the box.

"You bought me underwear?"

I picked up a white pair and handed them to her.

"Honey, these are for when you are having your you know what."

She opened them up and looked at a big pair of white cotton granny panties with a big red stop sign on the front and the words:

DETOUR

Maintenance work next 3 days

She giggled and said 'that will definitely keep them away'.

I gave her the next pair which were also a pair of white cotton granny panties.

"These are for when you're not really interested and you think your husband is about to approach you"

She opened them up and there was a red stop sign again with the words:

CAUTION

Bumpy Road Ahead. Use at own risk!

She giggled again and I handed her the final pair. They were a sexy pair of black satin bikini panties and on the front above the crotch there was a green stop light and the words:

Six Lane Highway

No Speed Limit

Slower Traffic Keep Right!

She yelled "Six lane highway! No speed limit! Are you implying I'm stretched like a six lane highway and easy!"