Katie's Story Ch. 01: Katie Explores Her Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to say because her response was so quick and loud and she really looked irritated. It was just a joke, right? She quickly stood up and moved right in my face and grabbed me for a huge hug. What the heck?

"Did you like that daddy?" she asked with a creepy looking smile.

"Yes"

Then she leaned over and blew on my ear and licked the spot she new I liked.

"Did you like that daddy?"

"Yes".

Then she pushed me on the chair and straddled me and moved her face close to mine and gently nuzzled her nose against mine.

"Did you like that daddy"

"Yes"

"Good. How's your memory daddy?"

"It's pretty good"

Then with only a hair between our faces she very slowly and firmly said "Good, because you're going to need your memory because you're not getting ANY of those things for a LONG while."

I thought she was going to get up then she looked at me with a sneer, the kind you get when you smell the garbage truck go by, and said "Do you know what Kegel exercises are daddy? Well I've been doing them for quite a while and I now have very very good muscle control. When I want, I can stop traffic instantly! I can squeeze a six lane highway down to a tight walking path where nobody moves unless I say so and it's a very tight path! "

Then she whispered in my ear "Not that you'll ever find out".

She jumped off me and started to walk away then paused, pulled her pants down, bent over and mooned me and mouthed "kiss this", smiled and walked off.

A week later Katie came into my office, pulled her shorts down, pointed her finger at my pants and pushed her groin toward my face to show me her panties.

Red stop sign

Smaller traffic use detour!

She giggled and went to leave.

I know I'm not small so I wasn't upset and I was feeling frisky so I quickly jumped up and grabbed her and swung her over my shoulder. She shrieked and tried to get down but I had her tight. I walked over to the bed (my office is in my bedroom) and threw her down and straddled her and started tickling her. Katie is very ticklish so it wasn't long before she was screaming and yelling for me to stop but I continued on. Finally I stopped and she just flopped down relieved the torture was over.

I said 'That will teach you to mess with your daddy!" and laid down beside her with my hand over her stomach both of us breathing hard, smiling at each other. I was going to really miss her in the fall.

Katie The Dominatrix:

"Dad I have another idea I'd like to try"

I thought oh, oh, what now.

"Okay, what's up?"

"Well, you have to promise to hear me out on this one and not interrupt until I'm done, okay?"

"Okay"

"Ive been reading up on couples who have dominant and submissive roles and wondering what that would be like. I'm not talking about nasty stuff where the person gets humiliated just people trying out different roles than what they're used to. Have you ever thought of that?"

"Well I know about it but it's never really appealed to me and your mother has never brought it up."

"But would you be willing to try it out with me?"

"I don't know honey. You're my daughter and I don't think I would feel comfortable making you do those kinds of things."

"I was actually thinking about me being the dominant person."

I instantly had visions of me lying on my hands and knees wearing pink panties and a bra with a butt plug up my ass and a dildo in my mouth, Katie looming over me laughing with a whip in her hand. Very bad image.

"I don't know honey. I'm not really into that kind of thing."

"Dad, I'm not talking about humiliating you. Just a minor role change. After all, I already play the submissive right? I'm the daughter you're the dad. You make the rules, I follow the rules. I just want to try the reverse. We're so close now you know I would never do anything to hurt you. It would kill me if we lost what we've built up this summer."

I did trust her personally but was definitely squeamish about the concept in general.

"What did you have in mind?"

"No bondage, no pain, no insertion of things into your body, just me telling you what to do. How does that sound? Oh, and I'll make it worth your while. I plan to dress up. You remember the last time I dressed up don't you daddy?"

My cock instantly twitched at the memory of our last dress up session. And the 'daddy' thing again. She was really getting good at pushing my sexual buttons.

"I think I still need a few more details."

'Okay, well I'm going to dress up and then I'm going to get you to come to my room like last time and after you enter the room you will address me as 'Mistress' and I will address you as 'Slave'. You will not speak unless spoken to and you will do what I tell you but absolutely no bondage, pain, or insertion of things into your body. I might ask you to take some of your cloths off like last time but we can stop anytime you want because you won't be tied up and you are my dad, you're a lot bigger than me, you own my car and pay for my tuition! I also have a surprise that I think you'll really like."

"No recording at all! I don't the whole world seeing me lick your boots!"

"Absolutely. No recording at all."

"Okay, I'll try it. When?"

"Oh thanks so much dad! It's going to be great fun for both of us. You'll see. How about tomorrow?"

"Okay."

Mistress Katie summoned me the next day by phone.

"I'm ready slave and am leaving to 'collect' you. Make sure you're ready when I get there and not farting around on your computer pretending to work! Mistress Katie KNOWS what you really do all day! Have your eyes closed when I get there"

"Yes Mistress Katie."

She arrived shortly and grabbed my left ear and pulled me down the hallway to her room and sat on the edge of her bed. Then she took my pants and underpants off and pushed me down in front of her. There was a soft mat to rest my knees on so I guess Mistress Katie was a caring mistress.

"You may open your eyes slave!"

I opened my eyes and what a sight. Another variation of Katie the Sex Bomb.

I was kneeling between her wide open legs. She had her long black hair in a tight bun. It was pulled so tight it made her face look severe (scary)! She had on thick black frame reading glasses, so a little bit of the stern librarian look but the rest of her was definitely not librarian like. She had on shiny black lipstick and her finger and toe nails were painted black. She was wearing the same bustier as last time but her nipples were a pink rosy colour like she had put some kind of blush on them. Her sheer nylons were the same as last time but covered for the most part with thigh high leather boots. Her pussy was bare again but her outer pussy lips had the same kind of rosy blush on them that her nipples did. It made her nipples and pussy lips stand out as if they were flushed like her face gets when she's excited. Wow! What a sight!

"Slave, you will keep your head bowed down and only lift it if I say so! The Mistress dresses for herself, not for you, is that clear!"

"Yes Mistress."

I had now seen Katie dressed in two outlandishly slutty outfits and it made me wonder what else she wore when she was out. I was aware of her skimpy swimsuits and short shorts and tight tops but what did she wear when she went out on dates?

"Mistress .."

"QUIET!! You will only speak when addressed. If you have a question you will raise your hand and I may consider your question."

I put my hand up.

"You are pushing your luck slave but since you are new I will excuse your insolence!"

"Mistress, I've noticed that you seem to have a lot of cloths that I have never seen before and wonder how you dress when you go out?"

"I am out and this is what I wear when I'm out but if you are referring to the one called Katie, who I know well, she has outfits for many occasions and she wears them as she sees fit. It is none of the slave's business what she wears! If you ever look in the clothing drawers of the one called Katie you will be severely punished. Am I clear slave!"

"Yes mistress" Oh, Oh talking about herself in the third person, that's not good!

"Mistress .."

"QUIET!! I'm tired of your questions. You have worn out my patience and will not speak until spoken to!"

Bitch!

"Take off my left boot slave."

"Yes mistress."

I unzipped her left leather boot and pulled it off.

"Lick the bottom of my heal."

This kind of surprised me because Katie had never let me touch her before but I guess this was not Katie, it was Mistress Katie. Who was I to argue with Mistress Katie? I moved back a bit so I could stretch her leg out straight and hold her foot in front on my mouth and then flattened my tongue and slowed dragged it across the heel of her nylon clad foot. Mistress Katie groaned. After I lovingly caressed the bottom of her foot with my tongue I took her nylon clad toe and stuck it in my mouth and gently sucked on it. More groans from Mistress Katie. I slowly moved my tongue up her sheer leg, stopping every one in a while to softly kiss her leg, her ankles, her knee, the back of her knee, her thighs, and any other spots that my wife and old girlfriends enjoyed. When I paused at the top of her nylons she said "Other leg slave!" So I repeated the process. By the time I got to the top of her nylons on the other leg I could smell her arousal and see it.

"Lick my nipples slave!"

She leaned forward so that I could reach her nipples on my knees. I gently licked her left nipple to see what she had put on it. It had a mild pleasant taste so I enveloped her whole nipple in my mouth and started to run my tongue around her nipple licking it until all the blush was gone. More groans from the Mistress. Then I repeated the process on the other nipple. Best to be proactive with the Mistress to avoid punishment!

"Do the same thing with my pussy lips but keep your tongue out of my pussy!"

"Yes Mistress."

I was in heaven. I love eating pussy. I love the smell. I love the touch and Katie's pussy was so smooth and smelled delicious. She leaned back and slid her groin towards my face. I gently touched her left pussy lip with the tip of my tongue and started to clean the blush off. My nose was at ground zero and I made a point to breath in as deeply as I could to get the maximum aroma possible. Why breath through your mouth when you can use your nose! When I was done cleaning her left pussy lip I did the right one. Lots of moaning from the Mistress. After I was done the right one I moved my mouth really close and blew softly on the Mistress's pussy. Her whole bottom jerked and she moaned loudly. I had been eying her pink rosebud during the 'cleaning' and it had really started to distract me so before the Mistress could say anything I dove my tongue in and pushed it as far as it would go.

"Oh my God!!"

"Is everything okay Mistress? You only told me to keep my tongue out of your pussy."

No answer. For once the Mistress was quiet.

I returned my tongue to her behind and continued the rim job.

"ENOUGH!! STOP!! You've done well slave!"

Damn straight I'd done well. Katie's pussy was oozing big time, running down her ass and making a big mess on the bed again! I made a mental note to buy a rubber underlay sheet for her bed before the mattress permanently reeked of sex.

"I promised the Katie girl that I would give you a treat for sending me a new slave. Are you ready for your treat?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Open the box on the floor."

I opened the box and it contained a bunch of leather straps. At first I wasn't sure what it was but then I realized it was a harness for the dildo to make it into a strap on.

"Ah, Mistress, I'm sorry but the Katie girl promised no insertions!"

"Fool, the strap on is for you to service me. You will attach the dildo to yourself and use it to service me."

Wow, from anxiety to massive turn on in one sentence. I was going to get to fuck Katie! Well not me but the dildo attached to me. I would be the big cock filling her up while still not violating my shrinking code of honour in terms of not violating my own daughter. It took me a few minutes to get it all hooked up and it definitely was not meant for someone sporting an erection. My penis was in the way and did not like getting squashed under the harness so it had to go down or up, neither was comfortable. I chose down.

"Lie on the bed on your back slave!"

"Yes Mistress"

After I was on my back the Mistress straddled my legs. The dildo was so long that she had to half stand up to position the head of the dildo under her. Didn't look very comfortable to me but the view was great. She rubbed the tip back and forth against her pussy until it was nice and wet and then started to push down. It went in fairly quickly with little effort. I guess the Mistress had been practicing a lot! Once it was in a certain depth the Mistress was able to relax and drop her knees back to the bed. She rested there, leaning forward over top of me, the dildo half way in.

"Run your hands up and down my legs slave!"

"Yes Mistress."

Her nylon clad legs felt great. I gently dragged my fingers up and down her legs from her ankles up to her thighs, back and forth, back and forth. The Mistress had her eyes closed and seemed to be savouring the sensation of my hands on her legs.

"Rub my nipples slave!"

I covered her nipples with my palms and moved them in a circular fashion, then squeezed her nipples with my fingers. Then I started to pull them out, twisting them around.

"Harder slave!"

I really started to squeeze her nipples hard and pull them out really far. I guess she liked it a bit rough.

The Mistress began to move again. She moved back and forth against the dildo pushing it deeper and deeper into herself until it was totally engulfed. Then she slowly lifted herself up until she was sitting totally upright on me. After a minute she started to slowly move up and down the dildo, gradually moving faster and faster. The sweat was run running off her face and some of her hair from the bun had come lose and was pasted on her sweaty face.

"Rub my clit slave!"

I pushed my thumb against her clit and started to rub it in circles.

"Harder!"

I rubbed harder and harder and then I started to see the tell tale signs. Her face was beet red again and had that look of total concentration. Then she popped! and started thrashing around. It was one thing to see it from a distance but totally different to be underneath it. I instinctively moved my hands up to gently hold her sides. I didn't want to distract from her orgasm but I was afraid she might flop off the bed and hurt herself.

Her spasms gradually petered out and then she flopped forward on my chest with her sweaty face nuzzled against my neck.

After a minuted I asked "Mistress are you okay?"

"Oh my god dad! That was incredible! It was the best yet! My groin literally exploded and I completely lost control of my body. I felt like I might get whiplash. I'm glad you were holding me. My groin is still throbbing and twitching! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I owe you big time. Was I too mean to you? I really got into the role after a bit. I hope I wasn't too much of a bitch!"

"It was fine honey. No harm done and it was quite the show. Your outfit is awesome and I loved being able to help out. I definitely have to get out of the harness though. My penis and balls are all squashed!"

"Sorry about your squashed penis but your involvement made it so much better! I love the dildo but it's a distraction having to do all the work. It's so long that it's a stretch for my arms to pull it all the way out. This time I was able to totally concentrate on the feeling of the dildo with no distractions. When you ran your fingers up and down my legs and played with my nipples it sent little tingles down to my groin. Little tingles from my legs and nipples travelling down to jolt my pussy. I almost started to hyperventilate when you licked the blush off my lips. I couldn't believe my 'dad' was licking between my legs. It was such a nasty thought! Then you stuck you tongue in my ass! What a dirty nasty daddy you are and when you rubbed my clit it started throbbing so much that I could hardly stand it and then I lost it! Just the whole taboo idea of my dad touching me and 'fucking me' had my libido racing at 100mph!"

"The Mistress mentioned that you have 'outfits for many occasions and wear them as you see fit'. Now that I know, I guess I won't feel guilty looking through your draws for unacceptable attire!"

"Dad, the Mistress likes you but she WILL hurt you if need be and it would be out of my hands!"

"Honey, now that the Mistress is gone we need to talk. I would be lying if I said I didn't absolutely love today's session. You are a gorgeous women and I'm a middle aged man who has never fooled around on your mother. That means I've never touched another women for 20 years. Now there is a gorgeous 19 year old sex bomb in my house and she is constantly flirting with me and flaunting her beautiful body. I even have two porn movies of her! I don't know how much more I can take! I'm thinking about you all the time and I know that if you said 'daddy, let's fuck' I would with no hesitation and that's not good!"

"I know dad. My fantasies have kind of spiralled out of control lately. When I got to try my moves out on you that first week I thought that would be it but that just got me going! Instead of my bucket wish list being completed it just kept filling up with new wishes and every new fantasy was more raunchy than the last one. You can't imagine some of the nasty things I have thought about lately! You seemed to really like everything I did which encouraged my imagination to run wild. I'm addicted to flirting with you now. I crave the attention. I love seeing you look at me. It makes me feel so wanted and hot. I'm aroused almost all the time. I know that if you had wanted me today, I would have let you, and loved it, even though I know in my non-aroused moments, that's not good, and needs to stop before something bad happens."

"College is only 2 weeks away so I think there should be no more get togethers like this. They are just too dangerous. I don't trust myself. The flirting is fine. I love it and I'm going to miss it terribly when you're gone because I just love being so close to you! I love it when we just hug and sit together. I love it when we talk about everything. I feel so lucky to have gotten so close to you."

"Agreed. No more get togethers like this. It's too risky, plus if I get really desperate I still have my videos! College is only a few hours away and I plan to come home and visit and you are going to visit me aren't you daddy?"

"Definitely honey."

"Maybe the Mistress will even want to see you at my apartment!"

"You are definitely NOT taking those cloths to College!

She laughed and I left.

Katie Leaves for College:

The drive to the college only took two hours. Two hours later all of Katie's stuff was unloaded into her one bedroom apartment. We were both sweaty so we showered and cleaned up.

"You ready for supper?"

'What about pizza dad?"

"Actually this is going to be the last time I'm going to see you for a while so I had something more formal in mind."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm really going to miss you honey so I wanted tonight to be special. How would you like to go out on a date with your dad to a fancy restaurant?"

"Ooo that sounds great! I've got all my cloths so I'll change into something nice."

"I thought you wouldn't mind so I brought a change of cloths as well"

I went to the rental van and grabbed the bag with my suit. Katie was in the bathroom changing so I went into her room and quickly changed into my suit then waited for Katie on the coach.

She looked beautiful and classy when she came out and twirled around to give me a show. Her black shiny hair was all brushed out. Her makeup looked perfect. She had on a classy looking black skirt that went down to her knees and a white silk top. Her sheer nylons highlighted her long legs that were finished off with sexy high heel pumps.