Katie's Story Ch. 01: Katie Explores Her Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up to go and she said "Look at you dad! Looking hot!"

"Same to you honey! Ready to go?"

Katie picked out a restaurant that had some good reviews and it was fairly close to her apartment. We were early so we didn't need a reservation. I was the perfect gentleman, opening the car door, escorting her by the arm into the restaurant and pulling out her chair to sit on. It was the first time I had ever did that for her and I felt like a young guy out on a hot date.

I ordered a bottle of wine and no one said anything when I pored Katie a drink probably because she looked much older than her age with her makeup and clothing. The young male server had no trouble looking down her top and legs. In fact Katie got lots of looks. Sounds stupid but I felt proud that I was the one she was with. The food was excellent and we talked for what seemed like hours and hours. We could talk about anything and of course there were lots of things to talk about with her going to college in a new town. I reminded her to be careful who she tried her 'sexy momma' moves on to try to liberate as many shy guys as possible without sleeping with them all!

We both started to get tired. It had been a long day. When we got to her apartment she continued our 'date' game and coyly asked if I'd like to come in for a nightcap. Of course I said yes. She sat on the couch and kicked off her heels and I pored two glasses of wine, the only 'food' in the fridge! I sat down beside her and she swung her legs over mine while I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. We sat there contently for a while just holding each other and not saying anything. Eventually I felt her body relax and looked over and she was asleep. I picked her up and carried her to her bed and pulled the covers down. She was still half asleep so I removed her skirt and blouse and covered her up. I went to get up but she grabbed my arm and asked if I would lie down with her. I took off my shirt and pants and socks and snuggled up behind her with my nose nuzzled into her hair, wrapped my arm around her stomach and drifted off.

I woke up a few times in the night and she was in various positions. She had rolled away the first time. The next time she was curled up in a fetal ball with just her bum against me. Then she was beside me with her long leg draped over mine. At dawn I opened my eyes and she was staring into my eyes smiling at me.

"That was so nice dad, feeling your body up against mine. It was like I was in a warm, soft, safe cocoon."

In the light of day I noticed that her pillow looked a lot like my pillow from home. The only reason I noticed is that I have an extra wide pillow.

"Honey is that my pillow?"

"Yes" she said sheepishly.

"Why do you have my pillow?"

"Because I took it".

"Why?"

"Because it has your smell and I thought it would help when ..."

"It's okay. You keep it. I'll get a new one scented up for you for your next visit home."

We both got up. It was time for me to leave so we stood at the door for a long time hugging, both of us misting up.

"Honey be careful okay? We were living in a beautiful dream this summer but the real world is not always so nice."

Then I left.