Katie My Love, Why??? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allow me to get this for you m' lady!" I put on my best British accent as I opened the door for Katie.

"Awww my gentleman. It's good to know chivalry isn't dead" she extended her hand and accepted my gracious offer in her best Southern Belle voice.

I peered across to street at Scotts well lit home and pressed the button to close the garage door. I could hardly wait.

10:45 pm

There's quite a bit you learn about yourself after you watch another man plow your innocent wife from the rear.

Aside from how boring and mundane our conversations turned out to be, I also discovered how routine things had gotten with Katie and I.

I suppose the idea of not caring if Katie was "in the mood" or weather she or I had recently brushed our teeth increased my sexual prowess. I knew I'd have to be subtle if I were to not give away the plans. So here I was, just like so many date nights before, in a childless home, showered, shaved, lying in bed with my boxers on, waiting.

I never realized how monotonous we became before Katie and I made love.

I wanted to whack her over the back of the head with a frying pan as we walked through the silent kitchen before heading up stairs to get cleaned up. But I restrained my urge, it was not the plan Cynthia and I had agreed on earlier when we spoke about the details.

As I followed Katie up the stairs I looked down below toward the kitchen and saw my smiling secretary hiding just into the shadows. I could make out the small black bag she had in her hand. The treasure I had shopped for just a few days earlier, plus a few "extras" Cynthia said she would bring along for fun.

By the time I had eased into bed I knew I had about twenty minutes for Katie to finish her evening routine. As Cynthia eased through my bedroom door and made her way across my room I knew it was time to let any reservations go.

As Katie's blow dryer howled behind the bathroom door, all sounds were hidden as we unfolded the contents of the bag.

The biggest surprise was when Cynthia shrugged off her long black coat exposing her wonderful body to me.

From the floor I took in her black heels and enjoyed the curves of her calves covered in black fishnet stockings. Cynthia's golden skin looked smooth and silky as I inspected her voluptuous ass, the only covering was a narrow triangular piece of fabric in the front and a very simple but sexy black pair of thongs.

Just above her flat tummy began her black leather corset. Tied in the front with black lace Cynthia's corset framed her beautiful D-cup breasts.

I swallowed hard as I let my eyes sit and wander across her body. She put on a short show as she swung her hips slowly from one side to another showing me her beautifully tanned ass cheeks and rock hard tummy. This woman definitely did not skip on days we left the office to hit the gym. Sure she looked her age in the face, but that body! She could hang with women half her age.

Cynthia capped off her little show as she reached into the bag and pulled out a Venetia style black leather masquerade mask. She slowly slid it over her beautiful face and as it only covered her eyes and nose she smiled back in approval as a grin washed over me as well.

Cynthia then took out two lashings of 6mm nylon cord. She shimmed her way to the far side of my room taking cover in the the corner just out of view of the bathroom. From there it's where we agreed she would wait until I brought Katie back to the bed.

As the blow dryer clicked off I passed Cynthia and walked toward the bathroom door. I pressed gently on the knob and the door creeped open.

Katie stood to the left with her back just slightly to me. She wore a pink simple cotton tank top and matching pink and gray sleeping pants with little bunnies on them. Truly living up to the innocent image she had sold for God knows how many years, she held my stare for a few minutes in the mirror before blowing me a gentle kiss.

"Can't wait for me to come to bed love?" She asked as she ran the last few strokes of her brush through her hair.

"I've waited so long baby doll, are you finished?" I sighed.

"Yes dear...go wait for me"

"But I can't wait anymore..." I said as I walked up behind her scooping her bra less breasts in my hands.

She tilted her head to the side and invited me to kiss her sweet smelling skin.

I allowed her one last pleasant kiss and then...I "clicked".

With lightening quick fueled rage my hands slammed up and locked beneath her neck pushing her head downward while interlocking my fingers. I arched my back and picked Katie up six inches off the floor and spun her around like a rag doll.

"Oh my god Matt!!!" She shrieked but made no immediate effort to escape my grasp.

Through the door, our king size bed lay open and inviting. Unlike the twisted carnage of blankets and bodies from the last time I watched Katie fuck in it, my bed was freshly made and all the pillows had been removed to provide the empty stage for The Show.

As I reached the side of the bed I fell forward like a tree in the forest allowing all my weight to crash down on Katie from behind.

A muffled thump as we hit the bed, I kept my grip clenched behind her neck and I took great pleasure feeling the breath knocked out from her lungs.

I slid my right arm into the crease of Katie's neck and applied just enough pressure to know she was to remain captive. Katie's hands were quickly bound by Cynthia's first handcuff knot.

As I let my weight hold Katie down in half guard Cynthia expertly made a beautiful and effective Dragonfly Sleeve with the secondary cord.

Once her arms were restrained behind her I used the rear choke hold to leverage Katie to her feet.

Both of us heaved heavily and small squeal escaped from Katie's throat. As Katie stood panting her eyes widened as she saw the half naked masked woman reach out to her. Just as we planned Cynthia brutally grabbed Katie by the cheeks and squeezed hard until her mouth was forced open.

As Katie let out a muffled but painful gag, Cynthia crammed a pair of white cotton thong panties into her mouth. Cynthia then placed the leather strap around her mouth and buckled it shut.

There was nothing left, just a ringing in my ears.

Now with Katie's upper body bound and her mouth gagged I released my grip and allowed myself to relax.

Cynthia stepped back into her dark corner and waited for me to give her instructions. Even from behind the darkness I could make out her sly smile and curvy silhouette.

Katie stood in front of me huffing through her nose and visibly trembled.

Her eyes were wild with confusion and fear.

I stood there and found myself lost in ravenous thought. I took her facial expressions and connected the dots in my mind for her.

My head cocked sideways in thought I whispered, "Did you think I'd never find out?"

Her brows furred and all tension escaped her shoulders. She was caught. A mouse in a trap. The 'whys' we're now answered.

"Peeeaaassss..." she struggled to say as her eyes reddened and a small tear escaped down her cheek.

"No baby... 'Please' was what you asked for the other night when you fucked our neighbor right here in MY bed... Please and More were what you asked for and I watched you two. I saw it all...everything."

She started to shake her head 'No' back and forth but her eyes had lost all innocence. There was no options, just justice lay ahead.

I watched her squirm and her eyes dance. I could almost hear the gears turning in her head, she was back peddling, making excuses, dealing, looking for a way out.

But there was only one way out. Out of this situation, out of this marriage, out of my life. That was MY way. Being in control never felt so good, watching her I achieved clarity like never before.

"Do you know what it's like to come home and see your spouse in bed with someone else baby?"

I moved my mouth close to her ear. I enjoyed whispering, it helped me control the urge to bash her head as well as I could now feel her exhale against my cheek.

"How many times Katie my love? How many times have you whisked me off to work and spent the day fucking another man?" I never looked for an answer, I just continued to feel her rapid breath on my skin.

I backed away a step and drew close to her face, "Do you like having is cum on you? How about in your cunt? Or even better...how about in your mouth Katie?"

"The other night, you let me take those panties off of you and I wanted to see for myself how much you loved fucking him. But Nooo...I got a little too close didn't I? You couldn't even let me have that. But I kept your nasty cum soaked panties didn't I?"

She closed her eyes and instinctively swallowed realizing the musky reality of what Cynthia forced into her mouth.

"You've killed me Katie. You've ruined everything we've ever dreamed of. You've fucked it all away. And before I give you over to that son-of-a-bitch next door, I'm going to make you feel the same pain you've left in me."

Katie's eyes now opened in wonderment. She shot an inquisitive look at me and then her eyes flashed to the dark corner.

Cynthia emerged without being summoned. She slinked behind me and kissed my right shoulder as her left hand wrapped around my chest. Her right hand followed suit and slid across my abdomen as her hands explored for Katie to see.

Katie stared blankly at me, her eyes wild seeing another woman's hands explore me. There it was, the look of jealousy that began to burn in her eyes. The raging anger was beginning to build that only a scorned lover could relate to.

Revenge is bitter sweet bitch.

"It fucking sucks doesn't it Katie?"

Her eyes snapped back up to meet mine. She raised an inquisitive eyebrow as if to ask "why".

"You put this into motion the first time you let that motherfucker in our bed..." I answered her silent question.

"Now you fucking watch and see your loving husband please and be pleased by another." I took her chin in my hand and made her look deep at me.

Again she raised her questioning eyes at me. Then she let her eyes wander and watch as Cynthia continued to rub my chest and abs.

I watched Katie slowly close her eyes to shield her from the show. Cynthia's hand reached out lightning fast and smacked Katie's left cheek.

Katie's head shot back as the capillaries began to redden and flush her skin.

"Oh no bitch! You don't get off that easy. Keep your fucking eyes wide open or we'll fucking glue the lids up! YOU did this Katie! Now YOU fucking watch!"

It was the first time I verbalized my anger to Katie. It felt good, but I needed to keep calm or else I could have easily gotten physical with her.

Cynthia must have sensed my rage. Her hands pulled me tight as she gyrated her pelvis against my back. My hands dropped and I slid them down and found Cynthia's smooth thigh and enjoyed her softness beneath it. It calmed me.

Katie began to cry. I assumed sensory overload was beginning to take its toll on her emotions. I made sure she once again had her eyes lock on us and then I let my hands explore more of the woman behind me.

Cynthia held her thigh up and over my hip allowing me to feel her silky skin. Her hands continued to rub my torso and occasionally she let her fingers pierce the waistband of my boxers. Her fingers grazing above my pubis sent shockwaves down to my cock. Again I was harder than I had been in years. I could feel the pulse within my cock and I was beginning to jump with excitement.

"She's beautiful isn't she Katie?" I knew in the dimly lit room along with the mask, Katie couldn't be sure who the mystery woman was.

I watched Katie's eyes glare down as Cynthia again went below my waistline. Katie's eyes lock on my lovers touch as Cynthia first took my cock in her hand and began to slowly pump me in her fist.

Katie's look of confusion and jealousy made me smile an evil grin.

"It sucks knowing someone can get your spouse hard doesn't it bitch?" I snapped at her, demanding her attention again.

"Speaking of sucks..." I whispered gently.

Like an experienced servant Cynthia released her embrace and slowly moved from behind me. As she came around in front she gently pushed Katie back two steps pinning her against the wall of our bedroom.

Cynthia knelt down and in one motion pulled my boxers to the floor. She shimmed back and settled in on her knees between Katie and me. I took a step forward so my cock was in Cynthia's face , but more importantly I was as close to Katie as I could be.

Cynthia began to slowly stroke me again and I couldn't wait for my incredibly sexy secretary to take me in her mouth.

As I looked down I noticed Cynthia's legs were touching Katie. Katie could only respond by flattening herself as close to the wall as possible, hoping not to make any contact with the strange woman.

"Suck me baby."

My secretary was just waiting for the word. Her hungry mouth took me in whole and she shook her head lightly side to side as she sucked me in and out. Her warm mouth made my head fall back in ecstasy.

When I opened my eyes again Katie was staring at the back of the woman's head bobbing back and forth. Katie let her head drop and began to sob.

I was high on revenge and felt no guilt for the tears that began to flow from Katie. I shimmed a full step forward causing Cynthia to stiffen and almost fall back on Katie.

Now there was full contact between the three of us and like a good sub Cynthia continued with the last request I had ordered of her.

"Oh does this upset you honey?" I squeezed Katie's panty filled cheeks. "How does it feel bitch, you know what FUCK YOU Katie! I don't care how it feels! You watch! You watch me fuck someone else. You watch someone else pleasure your husband!" Again I let my emotions and anger get the best of me.

Cynthia must have loved what was going on above her. My angry words elicited an eager response as she increased the speed and intensity at which she was sucking me. My body tensed as I felt her take me to the base of her throat.

"Stop."

Cynthia released me and stood up making sure her thong split ass cheeks rubbed against Katie.

"Wait there for me please." I pointed to the shadowy corner of the room where Cynthia first hid.

"Yes Sir"

What a beautiful body. So full of curves, and perfectly framed in her corset and panties.

"You see Katie. I suppose there is something new and dark within all of us. Maybe one day we can look back with fondness on the night you betrayed me."

"Maybe..." I sarcastically shrugged.

She continued to let the wall hold her up. Her shoulders shook as she sobbed. Her arms tied so perfectly behind her. What a cute little "thing" she was.

I started toward Katie and as I passed by dresser I reached up and grabbed my Kershaw auto knife. With a quick flick of a tab the small three inch blade flung open.

Katie must have thought the worse as she began to whimper and squeal beneath her leather gag.

"Oh c'mon now honey let's not get carried away with this revenge thing...I'm not here to hurt you...well physically...Im here to exact revenge."

With that I grabbed the bottom of Katie's tank top and held it taught. I let the knife do the work as I ran it quickly up the cotton fabric easily shedding the material in half.

Katie looked skyward as I cut, fearing the blade would somehow pierce her skin. After I finished I let the fabric hang off to each side of her full breasts. I could then watch her nipples wrinkle as they hardened immediately. Katie just stared at me with a wild look in her eye imagining what would be next.

"Do you think she has nice tits?" I asked flatly.

"Very nice Sir." my secretary purred behind me.

"Come over here. I would like to see you enjoy them."

"Yes Sir" I heard her slink from her corner.

"Mmmm!!!" Katie tried to resist the strange woman headed her way. She sprung on to her tiptoes and even further up the wall.

Cynthia knowing her instructions flung the back of her left hand instantly and struck the side of Katie's left breast.

A loud "thwack" echoed across our bedroom and Katie screamed a muffled screech from beneath her leather and cotton cum soaked muzzle.

Cynthia eased her lips to Katie's ear and whispered in a low raspy tone, "Don't you fucking move cunt. You are our prop now. You asked for this several nights ago. You begged for this to happen and now I am here to help give you what you deserve."

Cynthia's clenched teeth and low tone hid her voice well. I was certainly Katie didn't recognize her and I had watched Katie purposely avoid looking at the woman out of either fear, shame or both.

"Don't fucking move Katie. Do you understand?" I again asked flatly.

Katie looked wearily at me and simply nodded her head twice.

One out of fear, the other out of complete submission, I had control over two of the most important women in my life and I was buzzing with egotistical ecstasy.

"Continue please."

Cynthia immediately took in a whiff of Katie's neck. She placed her hands on Katie's chest and let her head slide down her neck and into her cleavage.

She followed by cupping both breasts in her hands. After framing them her mouth covered one of Katie's pink nipples and she sucked her in hard.

"Mmmmm!!!" The hard stimulation took Katie by surprise.

Cynthia rotated her head and did the same on Katie's opposite breast both times letting her mouth "pop" off her tits. I watched Cynthia bite, twist and suck on Katie's chest for a full two minutes.

"Step over there."

"Yes Sir" as she again shook her ass back to her corner.

Katie looked at her feet and for now I decided to allow it.

She already looked beaten and her shoulders again began to shake as she sobbed.

O'well.

I grabbed Katie forcefully by the shoulders and lifted her up and pushed her on her side toward the bed. She quickly lost her footing and fell immediately onto her right side. Her eyes widened again as I made one quick move to her sleep pants and pulled them down in one tug.

Katie stared to yell something at me but she quickly gave up trying to communicate and settled into a mumbling hum.

Her reddish blonde landing strip was visible in the dim light. I grabbed her by the knees and pulled her down to the edge of the bed and held her legs wide open.

"Look at this nasty used cunt." I demanded, "Sure you've tried to clean it up and trim it nice for me, but now it looks used and disgusting" I cursed at her open box.

Katie just lay on her back with her arms tied uncomfortably behind her mumbling.

"What do you think we should do with this used cunt?" I peeked over my shoulder as I continued to hold her legs open wide.

"Spit on it" a low easy voice begged to me.

I looked at Katie as she wildly stared at me over her heaving breasts.

I moved my face close to her pussy and inhaled her scent deeply. I nuzzled my nose in her trimmed bush one last time and the hocked deeply, "Ptheeew!!!" a huge glob of my saliva covered Katie's clit and mons pubis.

I hocked again..."Ptheeeew"! Another clear glob covered her pink pussy lips and began to run down her crack.

"Come show me what you think of this disgusting used pussy" I ordered.

"Yes Sir" and she was immediately behind me.

Cynthia got on her hands and knees and crawled under my outstretched arms still holding Katie open wide.

Her head popped up directly in front of her pussy lips and she began to rub my spit around her cunt lips.

After making a few exaggerated circles Cynthia too heaved deep in the throat and spat out a huge glob of sticky saliva.

She followed up by going it again and again several times until Katie's bush was spiderwebbed in our saliva. For one good measure I stood over both of them and let a large stringy heap of spit slap down on Katie's soaked pussy lips.