Katie My Love, Why??? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's head flew back again in defeat. And she struggled to find a comfortable spot on her back.

Good luck.

"Lick her pussy. Lick that spit" I impulsively said.

"Yes Sir"

From Katie's ass crack to the top of her clit Cynthia spread our saliva with her tongue.

"Spread it onto her belly and chest"

"Yes Sir"

Cynthia slowly moved her way up Katie's flat tummy and pushed glob after glob of mixed wetness to her chest.

As she did she covered Katie's body with hers and for me left herself open and exposed.

It was time I satisfied my urges.

As Cynthia continued to climb Katie, I reached out and slowly separated her black thong panties at her waist. With both hands I gently pulled the fabric up and over her beautiful golden ass cheeks.

Once her panties dangled at her ankles I positioned my face right into Cynthia's exposed crack. I inhaled deeply and accepted the scent of the new pussy in front of me.

With that I plunged my tongue forward directly into her slit. My nose immediately shot up her ass and I breathed in through both my open mouth and nose taking in her freshly scented body.

Cynthia continued to slide up Katie's body as Katie could only squirm beneath in disapproval.

I tasted Cynthia for the first time. Her honey was salty sweet and her juices began to flow as soon as my lips met hers. I continued to inhale her and relish the first piece of new pussy I've had in years. It was delightful to say the least and I found that I wanted Katie less and less a part of it.

As I stood up straight I held Cynthia by the waist and commanded her, "Get off her, she's a wasted piece of meat. Move her off to the side."

Cynthia immediately used Katie for leverage and bounded toward the foot of our bed, leaving Katie to lay near the top lengthwise to stare at us.

I locked eyes with Katie as Cynthia found her footing again and perched her golden tanned ass up as an offering to me.

Katie shook her head slowly side to side as if to say "Don't, you can't go back".

"That's right darling, we've gone too far now. Watch as I fuck my new lover. Watch bitch as we both get what we deserve"

I held my cock at its base and slid deep into Cynthia's honey pot.

The woman met my cock and sucked me in immediately.

"Oh fuck that's right! Finally!" Cynthia let out a breathy sigh.

Slowly at first and then into a steady rhythm I began to pull and push my cock in and out of my new lover.

I watched Katie close her eyes again and she immediately she was met with a sharp slap across her face.

With a "Sssnaaap!" Cynthia reminded Katie of the rules set forth.

"Watch your husband fuck me you cunt." Her words were cold and firm.

"You asked for this honey...I'm giving you what you deserve. Don't forget that."

The reminder hit Katie like a gut punch.

Her body deflated and she stared at my cold eyes as I pumped myself into my masked stranger.

Cynthia began to gyrate and push back as we continued our pace. Her cunt sucked and tightened around me and felt the familiar ache deep in my balls.

There was no way I was going to let this end yet so I gave Cynthia a quick slap across her ass cheek and pushed in deep one last time.

She grunted in approval and pushed back to meet me.

I slowly removed my cock I heard her sigh in disappointment.

I grabbed Katie and positioned her more on her right side.

I then pulled Cynthia to me and instructed her to stand and walk to the other end of the bed.

"Lay down on your side so your pussy is close to her face.", I instructed.

"Yes Sir" she slinked onto the bed and faced Katie's lovely naked body.

When Cynthia's cunt was perfectly aligned with Katie's little freckled face she stopped and raised her left leg.

Her glistening cunt was still soaking from when my cock had penetrated her. Her clit was swollen and red.

"Sir. May I touch myself?" She whined.

"What do you think Katie? Should I let her rub her pussy?"

Katie stared straight ahead at Cynthia's clean smooth pussy. Her nostrils flared as her breathing picked up.

"You can rub your clit wench, I'm also going to fuck you again as well" I instructed her.

"Oooh yes Sir, please fuck me again"

I slid behind Cynthia and lined my cock to her swollen lips. She was soaking as I found her slit.

Another quick thrust of my hips and I was balls deep in her again.

I started pumping into Cynthia again slow and steady.

"Don't you fucking look away Katie or I swear I'll have her beat the shit out of you!", my wife's eye widened and I watched her focus on my cock pumping into Cynthia's bald pussy.

I increased my pace a bit so now Katie had a nice view and the sound of my balls slamming into my new lover.

Cynthia's hips met mine in perfect unison. She leaned on her right arm and her head fell back offering my access to kiss her full lips and look into her steel blue eyes beneath her masquerade mask.

We were lost, two new lovers simply enjoying our first time consummating this exotic new relationship.

Cynthia looked at me lovingly, "Sir, do you think the 'whore' might want to get an even closer look?"

I maintained a steady pace and a devilish grin washed over me as I continued to fuck my new lover.

"I think we would all enjoy that", one more push deep inside Cynthia and I held it there for a bit feeling her pussy suck me in and her honey flow onto my balls.

"Off please." Cynthia rolled her hips to let me plop out of her and by doing so brushed her pubic bone against Katie's nose. She was a sinful thing and I enjoyed her expertise in cuckolding.

As I slid off the bed I looked down at Katie. She followed me with her eyes as I walked to the other end of the bed.

Her small body lay dimly lit in front of me, her arms still fastened behind her back. She was still a lovely sight. A used, disgusting piece of shit, but lovely none the less.

I grabbed her underneath her knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. In one motion her hips her held up to my waist and my cock head held steady just at her front door. As I looked down I could see her clear wet juices glistening on her outer lips.

"Katie you whore!? Were you getting wet watching me fuck another woman???" I asked cynically.

"Ummm mmm" she violently shook her head back and forth

"Oh come on now Katie. I know you're capable of lying and I know you're a dirty cheating whore..." "Why wouldn't we all be surprised if you liked watching your husband fuck someone else?"

She gave up in defeat and let her head fall back into the mattress.

I continued to watch my cock pulse at her entrance. I looked to the dark corner where my secretary stood, "Come here."

"Yes Sir", she slid behind me and began to rub my chest and abs again as I held Katies legs steady.

Katie looked up over her exposed breast again with a curious and wild look in her eyes. Her nostrils flared as her breath quickened. Again her only option was to sit, wait and see what we wanted to do to her.

Cynthia's hands were magic, she rubbed my skin delicately and lovingly. She truly was there to serve me. She told me previously her quest is my pleasure, and it showed in every touch.

Without asking she knew where I wanted to be touched, how much and how long. Her only request was for me to verbalized my every need. The thought strange at first but easily achieved the moment she revealed herself to me downstairs.

She steadied her left hand on my chest as her right moved slowly south. Her warm hands gripped the base of my sticky wet cock as she held me and pointed it directly at Katie's cunt.

She needn't ask or wonder what to do next. She knew her pleasure was to wait for instructions, mine was to request.

Katie was wild eyed. I detected a slight trembling in her as I held her legs,

"You want to be fucked don't you Katie?"

Her nostrils flared again as she continued to stare. The tremors in her legs increased and she finally slowly began to nod her head. As she did I heard a slow breath escape her and I felt her body release.

"Maybe I could let you feel my cock again, maybe just the head?"

Katie shook her head in approval as Cynthia made the move for me. She gently let my cock head touch Katie's clit. Slowly like painting her cunt she brushed my head downward and watched the artistry as her lips parted under the gently pressure of my cock.

All tension in Katie released. Her head fell back again and her breathing was slow and drawn out. She was truly enjoying this now and the thought of her deriving pleasure made me sick.

"You don't deserve me you fucking cunt."

Cynthia held me steady. Half an inch away but not removed all together. She knew her role without direction.

Katie's head shot up. I sensed an anger in her stare. She held my gaze. Both women waiting for their fate.

"You don't deserve the pleasure I can give bitch. I've decided, like you did a long time ago, to give it to someone else...Fuck you".

With that another alligator tear drop welled in Katie's eyes. I relished every thought of her roller coaster of emotions. Fear. Confusion. Guilt. Sorrow. Disgust. Hope. Desire. And now despair. I read it all in her eyes.

"You don't think that's how I felt bitch? Standing there behind that door as he fucked you and you begged and pleaded for more. You begged for his cum and got everything you asked for, then even when I told you I was coming home...you...you fucking didn't even bother to clean yourself for me. To wipe his filthy cum off your body before you lay with your husband!"

"And you think I should do anything to please you again???"

Cynthia had begun to stroke me again as I raised my voice. Her motions encouraged me and prodded me to tell Katie's everything I had held inside for the last few days. Cynthia was encouraging my sexual healing with every pump. She only slowed when I stopped and stared at Katie.

Again her eyes told the story. My confession connected a few more dots and now Katie knew I not only saw her but new her intentions beyond her initial acts. She didn't just fuck for her pleasure, she took it further enjoying my ignorance of it all.

As her eyes glazed again, she knew I was ignorant no longer. She knew I had thought long and hard and tonight was not a string of random acts of coincidence. She had set a series of acts in motion and I was now at the controls to finish it.

Katie's head fell back again in defeat, each time acknowledging a small victory for me.

I put her legs down, lowering her cunt from my cock. Without direction Cynthia walked to the other end of the bed and pulled Katie's shoulders up while I pushed her legs. A small squeal escaped her, as we centered her in the middle.

Cynthia looked at me and waited.

"Go ahead.", and she began to crawl up on top of Katie.

Once Cynthia made her move I moved in unison with her to orbit Katie's restrained body. When I reached Katie's head to see Cynthia's beautiful cunt hovering inches over her face, Katie began to hyperventilate through her nostrils.

Before I left Katie's lower half I dropped the small black bag on the edge of the bed, it was now just within Cynthia's reach.

My cock stood at attention knowing this was where we wanted Katie the most.

"Go ahead", I instructed Cynthia.

As I heard the rustling of the bag, I positioned myself behind Cynthia's golden ass. Katie, not risking another slap in the face, stared straight ahead as Cynthia's wet cunt gapped open inches from her face.

I slowly placed the head of my cock against Cynthia's tight ass hole and stroked firmly downward feeling the tight dryness and then mixing with the warm dampness of her pussy juices.

Once I made a full swipe I let my cock rub the exposed tip of Cynthia's clit and enjoyed feeling Katie's warm breath escape her nostrils on my balls.

"MMMmmm! Ahhhhmmmm!!!", Katie screamed through her gag.

The first metal clip must have been placed on Katies outer pussy lip. And I encouraged Cynthia more as I made another pass with my cock along her two holes.

Up and down I continued in methodical strokes as she clipped several small metal clamps onto Katies outer cunt lips, six in total.

With each scream that escaped Katies lungs I pressed Cynthia harder, when Katie began to sob after the final clamp was in place I had the head of my cock fully inserted into Cynthia's dripping cunt.

She looked over her right shoulder through her mask, "it's done Sir."

I pushed fully into Cynthia's tight cunt, a reward for her accomplished mission.

She thanked me with a gentle moan and braced her hips to me my thrusts.

I picked up my pace and let my loose balls slap against her golden cunt and swing just inches above Katies face.

"You can enjoy yourself wench...", I found my voice raspy as my head shot back enjoying the full strokes my cock made inside Cynthia's tight pussy.

I watched Cynthia's head drop and roll along Katies mound.

In the day leading up to tonight Cynthia and I spoke frequently on the phone about the plan, our roles and expectations. As she opened my eyes to sub and Dom behaviors and etiquette, she also spoke of her hidden sexual life.

Unbeknownst to me or very many outside friends of Cynthia, she kept a close closed knit circle of friends who attended BDSM, swinger and alternate lifestyle groups and soirées. She revealed to me her lifelong lust for the taste of women.

She storied in great detail the first time she tasted another woman, and how if I would allow it, she would love to taste Katie's forbidden fruit. The thought of cuckolding her only added to her excitement.

Cynthia nibbled and licked Katie's clit. Taking special precautions to only graze the small metal clamps that provided the electric sting of pain when grazed against. Cynthia achieved a heightened state of sexual arousal feeling my rock hard cock rhythmically press deep inside her tight cunt. Bracing herself on both elbows me managed two fingers inside Katie's red cunt while her tongue continued to lash at her hard clit.

I crossed my arms to make an "X" across Cynthia's back and held tight to her bony hips. I used my grip to meet and leverage each thrust, my main goal was to create loud continual body slapping directly in the whores face below us.

Mission accomplished.

I had a beautiful view below me as I watched my rod almost exit and pull out Cynthia's inner lips before slamming back into her. I watched my balls swing back and forth knowing time was on the side of me and my orgasm.

Best of all was during those long strokes I could see Katie's horrified face framed perfectly with her strawberry blonde hair, up close and personal with each thrust I gave Cynthia.

Occasionally I watched Katie's brows furrow and raise when Cynthia let her tongue work its magic. Katie was in the perfect place of stimulation and humiliation. None of this was for her and the moment she enjoyed too much we had agreed to stop. She had her fun, now she was just an unwilling prop and forced audience. It was exactly what Cynthia and I agreed on.

"You need to stretch her ass", two thoughts entered both mine and Cynthia's mind simultaneously.

"Ptheeeew!" I heard Cynthia spit a large glob of saliva toward the bottom of Katie's slit.

Cynthia dropped her chest low and raised her ass slightly higher for me. At the same time the took her right middle finger finger and swirled it deep into Katie's cunt to soak it. Her next move was swift and sharp as she pierced Katie's tight sphincter ring with her digit.

I pulled my cock almost out of Cynthia's cunt to see Katie's expression. Her eyes weepy and red her mouth opened as wide as the leather strap allowed she tried to speak the words "no please" but her mouth just opened and closed like a fish.

Once Katie's ass was violated I slid my cock out of Cynthia's cunt and quickly slid my shaft along Katie's horrified face, leaving a clear sweet trail of pussy juice to sit and marinate on her skin.

"Mmmm! Mmmuck u!", her words barely discernible.

"You wish cunt. Never again will I disgrace myself by fucking your used slit. Just shut the fuck up and watch me enjoy this woman completely." Katie eyes continued the message, her mouth no longer spoke.

Once more I dipped my cock deep into Cynthia's tight pussy and removed it wet and glistening.

Cynthia, without restraint, slowly wiggled her ass invitingly at me as I put my cock head against her tight ass bud.

I watched her fingers deep below Katie's cunt two fingers waiting to her backdoor.

I pushed my mushroom and watched her body relax enough to slowly start to swallow my cock with her ass.

Cynthia's hands pushed accordingly and Katie cried out beneath her gag as Cynthia went knuckle deep into her tight dry ass.

With a beautiful moist "pop" my cock finally penetrated Cynthia's tight ass ring and I watched Katie's face disappear as I watched my entire shaft push into Cynthia's bowels.

"Oh my God Sir! Fuck my tight ass Sir!"

I encouraged Cynthia by pulling back deep and then picked up another rhythmic pace.

Her ass suctioned twice as hard on me has her slick pussy and the feeling was erotically maddening.

I had talked an ex-girlfriend into anal once and I remember the feeling incredible. We didn't used enough lube and she became raw and we never finished.

This we discussed this earlier as Cynthia confessed her love of anal sex and moreover double penetration. Perhaps we would later explore some new boundaries.

For now, Cynthia enjoyed her own fantasy of double penetration as she pushed her fingers in Katie's ass as she met my cock with her own rhythmic pushes.

"Fuck your ass feels so good. Do you like feeling my cock buried deep in your ass wench?"

She caught her breath as I slammed a bit harder after my statement, "Fuck yessss Sir! I love your cock! Please fuck me more! I am yours, here for your pleasure. Use me Sir!", she belted out.

Her honest words caused me to quicken my stroke and I felt the first twinge of ache pulsating in my loins.

"Make her taste you.", I wanted what was about to happen, forced onto Katie in the most personal way.

Cynthia complied immediately and I adjusted my position as she spread her knees further to drop her gaping cunt onto Katie's face.

"Mmmm!" Katie groaned.

I took a handful of reddish-blonde hair and held her face upright. Cynthia nor I cared where her face was, as long as Cynthia's writhing clit was smashed onto it. Cynthia ground her hips to smear girl cum on Katie's face and also milk my aching shaft.

I lifted my hips to fully penetrate Cynthia's ass. Once we were in proper place Cynthia moaned a plea, "Sir! Your cock feels so good! Please let me cum on your wife's face! Please Sir let me cum for you???"

With only one hand on her hip now I let gravity help me pound into Cynthia's ass and enjoyed the recoil of Cynthia's pussy pressed deeper into Katie's unwilling face.

"You have my permission. Cum for me, cum for me C!", my admission drove my sub wild and her hips shook violently.

"Ohhhh goooduuuh!", she let out an exasperated moan and her ass hole clenched and sucked over and over.

With each wave of Cynthia's orgasms her ring threatened to cut circulation to my cock and the feeling was overwhelming.

"Ahhh ahhh..." I could barely keep control of Cynthia's body, she shook, twerked and pushed hard against my waistline.

I maintained my grip on Katie's locks and let Cynthia's orgasm wash over her and slowly back down again but maintained a medium stroke pace.

Cynthia had taken me to the edge with her orgasm and I was almost at the point of no return.

With one hand in Katie's hair and another on Cynthia's right hip I fucked my lovers ass and enjoyed the new slickness that surrounded my rock hard shaft.