Katie My Love, Why??? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The body slapping increased again and Cynthia gained control of herself and I could feel her hands brace her lower torso to meet my hardening thrusts.

No words needed to be spoken now, through Katie's actions and Cynthia's loving commitment it was time for my self serving act.

My balls tightened and the electric ache moved from my balls and slowly made its way up to my shaft and I concentrated with all my might as I was now beyond the point of losing control.

With one final slap against Cynthia's golden tanned ass I pulled my cock out and held the base of my cock to take a final look at Katie while I held her head still. Her eyes flexed and I saw pure fear mixed as she watched the carnage I imposed on Cynthia's asshole inches above her.

I began to beat my cock wildly giving myself the green light to unload.

My first spurt hit Cynthia's pussy just above her clit. The speed in which I soaked her caused my spunk to ricochet and break into a a few smaller droplets.

Katie began to blink wildly as she realized I had a death grip to hold her head in place.

As I made the second pump of my shaft I applied pressure downward pointing the tip of my cock within a few inches of Katie's nose.

My second stream of sticky white man glue hit her left cheek with equal velocity as my first and Katie moaned a surprise squeal.

Her action caused the sides of her mouth to open slightly from the leather seal. I took this opportunity to aim my third spunk in that direction and soon her leather bound mouth was covered in hot white cum. The appalled look on her face pleased me.

I let out an exasperated grunt and continued to milk myself and let the jerking motion spew cum droplets in random directions. I noticed a few along Cynthia's smooth tanned back and the last fling up and drop directly into the corner of Katie's left eye. The sticky stinging sensation causing her to tear up immediately. I smiled in approval.

Once I began to soften I took the time to paint Katie's face with a mixture of my warm cum and Cynthia's residue.

The excitement of that violation kept my cock from completely softening, and Katie could now only stare at me with disgust.

I read her thoughts and answered her unasked questions.

"Because you betrayed me Katie", I said in my most lovingly voice.

"Because you thought I would never find out and if I did, I'd take it sitting down...that's what you thought didn't you?" Her eyes confirmed my suspicions that she didn't think I had it in me.

"But now you know, I know you're a filthy little slut who whores around with drunken neighbors and I can be as fucked up as YOU...and soon you'll see even MORE", her eyes widened as I left my open statement hang in the air.

Wednesday 9:15am

I watched the U-Haul moving van across the street from my library window.

The scene went perfectly with my hot coffee as I reflected on the last few days.

Shortly after Katie left the house for her PTA meeting a few days ago a friend from my IT department punched in the code to my garage and with Cynthia in tow began to install a few small HD "security" cameras that connected via wifi to my home computer.

At the push of a button I could remotely stream a view of every room in my house and start and stop recording any time.

After me and Cynthia's little game with Katie we sat her down and explained a few options.

The only one non-negotiable was for the following night to bring Scott over and explain to him how Katie had a change of heart and thorough self examination she could no longer betray her loving and faithful husband, their affair would be over...but perhaps it would be acceptable for one last "hurrah" to send him home.

That was, of course all captured, stored and duplicated on my new home security system.

Then a good friend of Cynthia's (and Hals) rang Scotts doorbell and explained how he had been transferred to the not-so-local-branch in Boulder, Colorado.

Just before Jenine, Scotts wife went to work the night before Cynthia also rang the doorbell, handed her a small micro SD card and a heads up on why the future move to Colorado may be best for their torn relationship.

All in all as the moving truck puttered out of sight I felt pretty good about this new and exciting lifestyle I had discovered.

I still had an awesome job and wonderfully attentive secretary to go with my new corporate office, but now at home I had a new willing submissive AND a date with the newly single neighbor who lived just across the street!

Perhaps we would all get to check a few boxes off our fantasy wish list?