All Comments on 'Katrina Mature BBW Finds a Big Cock'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 6 years ago
erotic encounter

Very erotic, good rhythm between characters. Hope they continue to another story.. Just want more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nasty

Loved the way Dan just totally dominated Katrina's mouth, pussy and ass. It was very kinky when she pushed her toes in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is Katrina real?

You said the story was written for a BBW. Is that BBW Katrina? Does she live in PA?

mrstanleymrstanleyover 6 years agoAuthor
Yes She is

Yes she is real. Most of the profile of her is real. I have to respect the members wishes for privacy. I am sure Literotica has hundreds of Mature BBWs looking for men and women to admire and fuck them.

WeitzeWeitzeover 6 years ago
Big is Better?

''Tis said big girls make better lovers because there is more of them to love. This story says yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awsome! I wish i could find a queen sized woman to love me like the story. Hope you continue this tale of intimacy, makes my cock rock hard just thinking of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazingly awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...