All Comments on 'Kat's Poker Game; The Six Others'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

How I wish my wife would do this.Nothing hotter than a loving wife that enjoys other men.Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I put myself in her position in my mind. Wow. I came hard reading this. Maybe one day,I will have a similar experience.

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Kat is a very good wife.

Everyone wants a sexy wife just like Kat. I love reading slutty wife stories.

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 7 years ago
great erotic writing

absolutely loved this story...and the preceding chapters...so well done. Your writing is first-rate...dialogue, inner and spoken, was perfect. You were patient, pacing it to perfection. As good a bit of wife-watching erotica as I've ever read. Would have enjoyed Tom and his wife's wake-up talk the next morning, post-mating...I'm sure you would have nailed it too, pushed all the right buttons of a man laying next to the woman he loves, other men's sperm dried on her thighs. Thank you so much for writing this. Bravo!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Hot!

Damn this is erotic. Phew! I quit smoking years ago and now I need a cigarette.

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Gaming

They never have such proper poker games about - sweet fantasy.

"After three cocks, her pussy offered no resistance."

I hear this is true....

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Yes!

Definitely seems like being a lucky charm can end up being an amazing event! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yowser

"After three cocks, her pussy offered no resistance."

I hear this is true....

Perhaps, but depends. True story...fucked a married woman with her husband and another man. Husband, 5 to 6" average girth, me....7'' and above average...the other man...over 8'' and thick like a beer can...we fucked her from small to large and the video of her face with each successive cock getting bigger...priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed the read. It was well written and structured to build emotions. I agree the morning after conversation between husband and wife leading to sex, would be a fitting conclusion the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I wonder what that discussion as going to be about, hmmm...? I am kind of disappointed that she was not made air-tight. She could have taken more than three cocks in her cunt. I liked the descriptive play but another chapter would have ended this story better. Will she feel remorse or will she go out on the hunt for my men?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit5 months ago

I think I would have preferred being fucked by all the guys over the table first, then on the bed!

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous