All Comments on 'Kat's Poker Game; The Six Others'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit5 months ago

I think I would have preferred being fucked by all the guys over the table first, then on the bed!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, I wonder what that discussion as going to be about, hmmm...? I am kind of disappointed that she was not made air-tight. She could have taken more than three cocks in her cunt. I liked the descriptive play but another chapter would have ended this story better. Will she feel remorse or will she go out on the hunt for my men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed the read. It was well written and structured to build emotions. I agree the morning after conversation between husband and wife leading to sex, would be a fitting conclusion the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yowser

"After three cocks, her pussy offered no resistance."

I hear this is true....

Perhaps, but depends. True story...fucked a married woman with her husband and another man. Husband, 5 to 6" average girth, me....7'' and above average...the other man...over 8'' and thick like a beer can...we fucked her from small to large and the video of her face with each successive cock getting bigger...priceless.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Yes!

Definitely seems like being a lucky charm can end up being an amazing event! Thank you :)

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Gaming

They never have such proper poker games about - sweet fantasy.

"After three cocks, her pussy offered no resistance."

I hear this is true....

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Hot!

Damn this is erotic. Phew! I quit smoking years ago and now I need a cigarette.

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 7 years ago
great erotic writing

absolutely loved this story...and the preceding chapters...so well done. Your writing is first-rate...dialogue, inner and spoken, was perfect. You were patient, pacing it to perfection. As good a bit of wife-watching erotica as I've ever read. Would have enjoyed Tom and his wife's wake-up talk the next morning, post-mating...I'm sure you would have nailed it too, pushed all the right buttons of a man laying next to the woman he loves, other men's sperm dried on her thighs. Thank you so much for writing this. Bravo!

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Kat is a very good wife.

Everyone wants a sexy wife just like Kat. I love reading slutty wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I put myself in her position in my mind. Wow. I came hard reading this. Maybe one day,I will have a similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

How I wish my wife would do this.Nothing hotter than a loving wife that enjoys other men.Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous