Katy & Rihanna's First Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy happily accepted the invitation and stepped into the tub in front of her, giving Rihanna a very good look at her smoothly shaven pussy before she turned and lowered herself into the hot water, sliding down between Rihanna's silky legs and leaning back into her soft grasp, the Bajan's arms wrapping gently around her as she relaxed into her. They let the water run for a minute or so more to fill the tub and then Katy reached out to shut the taps off, before settling herself back into her friend again, wiggling in comfortably this time as she ran her hands over Rihanna's perfectly smooth legs, resting her hands on her knees. Rihanna in turn slipped her hands under Katy's arms to access her fantastic chest, running them over the gorgeous double-Ds, spreading the hot water across her pale skin and loving the weight of them in her hands. The teased her fingertips around the nipples to feel them stiffen up, then tested their fantastic mass in her grasp again before giving a hard squeeze that made Katy exhale, but not tell her to stop. After another of those, Rihanna let her arms slide down across her tummy and they just relaxed back properly, Katy tipping her head over as Rihanna kissed softly down her cheek to her neck, stopping at her shoulder and leaning back to relax.

They relaxed comfortably in the bath for half an hour, just quietly resting, enjoying the little touches and strokes of one another in the steaming water and almost dozing off before Katy lazily reached forward to pull the plug out and end things. Rihanna gave a stretch as Katy stood up in front of her, tempting her to reach up and put a firm spank on her ass, which turned into a squeeze as the pop star stepped out of the tub. She just glanced back with a smile at the tan beauty groping her, just slowly getting out and letting Rihanna's grasp turn to a slight drag of her nails before she reached for a towel, drying herself off quite matter-of-factly as Rihanna pulled herself up to her feet, giving Katy a chance to take in her nipple piercing and tattoos. She noticed the American looking, more than a casual glance, smiling as she watched her curvy lover eyeing her up.

"You know, you could get your nipples pierced as well," she commented, stepping out of the bath and grabbing a towel herself.

"Ha yeah right, I don't think so," Katy said, continuing to dry herself after her pause and then wrapping her towel around herself as Rihanna unashamedly rubbed herself down with the towel.

"Why not? It feels great," Rihanna said, reaching up to twist her piercing a bit with a smile.

"There's enough attention on my chest without anyone seeing that," Katy replied.

"So don't show anyone, can be your little secret. Well, our little secret," Rihanna said with a smile, fully intending on being party to it. Katy just gave a smile and roll of her eyes as she walked out back into the main bedroom, finishing rubbing herself dry and then throwing the towel over the radiator, standing naked for a moment with a stretch. It was already late, and after their initial romp and then the bath she was feeling quite tired, stifling a yawn as she moved to the rumpled bed, flipping the covers back to reveal the pristine sheets. Sliding in onto the cool cotton, she shivered slightly and stretched out, murmuring with pleasure as Rihanna walked back into the room, drying herself off as Katy settled down into the comfy bed.

"Alright for some," she said, giving a smile as she reached down to dry a leg.

"There's room for you as soon as you're dry," Katy replied with a smile, just folding the covers back again enticingly. Rihanna smiled and finished drying herself, chucking her towel onto the floor by the radiator rather than bothering to hang it up anywhere and nipping over to the bed.

"Ooh bad girl," Katy said with a smile as Rihanna pulled the sheets up to slip in beside Katy, the pop star shifting over in the bed to make room for her.

"And you love it," she whispered as she pulled the covers over them and slid her arm over Katy, loving the feel of the warm body beneath her touch.

"Damn right," Katy replied and drew Rihanna into a kiss, the pair of them snuggling together in the centre of the bed and making out softly, their tongues just twisting together sensually for a few moments before Katy broke away with a sigh and rested on the pillow, looking to settle down. Rihanna, thinking some more fun more be on the cards, started to kiss at her chin and down her neck but Katy murmured to stop her.

"Not tonight," she mumbled, at which Rihanna paused and then leaned up to just put a soft kiss on her cheek and then settle on the pillow, leaving Katy smiling as she then reached for the light switch. With a snap they were enclosed in darkness, the rustles of them in bed seeming much louder now as they settled back down, getting comfortable and snuggling up to one another a little closer, Katy already dozing off. Rihanna noticed her breathing slowing and getting deeper a couple of minutes later as she fell asleep, the RnB star taking a moment to take in her beauty in the darkness of the room, eyeing the contours of her face as best she could before she smiled to herself and closed her eyes again to let sleep welcome her.

* * *

Waking in the morning, Katy murmured and rolled slightly, trying to move before she felt a tug on her arm. Lazily opening her eyes, she looked over to see Rihanna beside her, rolled over almost into the bedding face down and lying on her arm, but also holding her hand protectively. Her arm was also dead, sensationless, a symptom of Rihanna pinning it down with her slight but toned form. She gave a stretch to herself, carefully so as not to disturb her lover, and pushed her hair back from her face as she blinked at the brightness of the room. The sun was streaming in the windows of the opulent hotel suite, bathing their bed in sunlight, warming them through the soft sheets. She settled down again, sighing softly in satisfaction and just waiting quietly, letting Rihanna sleep, though she did try to slowly extract her arm, needing to get some life back into it. As she drew it slowly back, Rihanna's hand squeezed powerfully but carefully down on it, complemented by a stretch from her with an arch of her back.

"Mm no that's mine," she teased in a slumberful murmur.

"You want a dead hand?" Katy said with a smile, pulling back on it as Rihanna resisted it.

"Mm no, give me a live one," Rihanna mumbled, rolling back toward Katy somewhat.

"Hmm ok then, deal," Katy said in a mock-grudging tone, rolling closer to Rihanna and sliding her other arm over her, which Rihanna immediately grabbed and pulled into her body, at the same time releasing the other one for the pop star to pull back and stretch out, feeling the cool sensation of blood flowing back into it. She gave a sigh of relief at it as the feeling spread back to her digits in a wave of tingles, hot followed by the cold of blood, moving her aching hand as it recovered. They lay together for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's closeness, Rihanna still holding onto Katy's arm as they snuggled. Feeling the energy for something more, anything, Katy gave a slight stretch and just pressed her teeth lightly to Rihanna's tan shoulder, biting softly and dragging her teeth over her perfect skin as she pushed her hand firmly to her breast, giving a squeeze that made Rihanna tingle slightly.

"Mm hello," she murmured, arching somewhat and rolling more towards Katy, turning her head to her with a look that screamed playtime.

"Hello," Katy said with a smile, giving another grope to her perky chest and then pushing her hand down her toned body, something Rihanna made no effort to stop, just letting her hand slip over Katy's arm as her hand glided easily down to her smooth pussy. Her fingers pushed softly over the silky smooth lips, feeling them yield to her touch as she dipped in between to feel Rihanna starting to wetten already to her. She leaned over to kiss at her cheek and jaw as her fingers carefully worked back and forth along her lovers sweet pussy, just working the slippery juices between her fingers before she moved to her clit, just delicately touching at the sensitive button through its thin hood.

"Mm good morning," Rihanna murmured with a smile, pulling her knees up a bit to open her legs a little more for Katy to finger her, relaxing into the sensation of Katy's ever more skilful fingers started to work over her clitoris. Her hand ran gently up Katy's arm, just feeling the tightness of the muscle as she worked before she pushed her hand back over her hip and straight down between the pop stars legs, immediately seeking her centre as her fingers pushed swiftly over the shaven lips and separated them to press her fingertip straight to Katy's clit.

"Mm good morning indeed," Katy said through a shuddering gasp at the intense stimulation applied to her. She just about managed to focus on working her fingers, continuing to move them as Rihanna directly assaulted her clit, having easily pushed the hood up out the way with a fingertip and set about busily circling her nerve-packed button, making her thighs squeeze intently as she tried to keep focus. Rihanna moaned softly in pleasure as Katy pressed her digits to her, working the tips of her fingers firmly down through her hood, not pushing it aside yet as she circled round the sensitive nub beneath, taking a bit of time and not being so direct, even if she did press a bit harder in the wake of Rihanna's stimulating attack on her. They continued like this for a couple of minutes, with Katy finally pushing her lovers soft hood out the way and running her fingers directly around and over the hard clit beneath. Katy shuddered as she got close, Rihanna's very direct stimulation having results, at which she suddenly moved to run her fingers down Katy's lips, feeling and spreading the slick juices, delving a finger inside and feeling her yield easily to the velvet heat beneath, at which she added a second and then fully hooked them back to insert them into Katy, who gasped and grunted in pleasure, pushing her hips forward and down onto them to help Rihanna press them deep into her hot pussy.

"Mm you love it in the morning," Rihanna murmured, knowing from experience that Katy almost always wanted some attention in the morning. Katy didn't reply apart from her groans of pleasure, starting to rock her hips in a solid rhythm with her playmates fingers dancing on her G-spot, her own fingers now grinding far harder in Rihanna's delicate centre, circling around and pressing intently on her sensitive button. It made the Bajan far more interested, grunting more now and pushing down into it a bit more, loving Katy getting rougher with her, more driven. Rihanna used her spare hand to squeeze at her breast, groping determinedly as Katy continued to softly kiss and tease her lips at her cheek and neck in between gasps and groans of pleasure. Even in the sleepy atmosphere of the morning they got rapidly close to climax, driving one another on towards it as their hands worked, Rihanna rubbing determinedly at Katy's G-spot while her thumb hit her clit to deliver maximum stimulation as Katy, starting to tremble, had thrown all intentions of soft and romantic out the window and was concentrating on grinding the tip of two fingers around and into Rihanna's hard clit, making her shudder and grind into her.

"Fuck, fuck," Katy growled, annoyed that Rihanna had got her off first as she felt the unstoppable wave rush over her, squeezing her thighs as her pussy clamped down on the invading fingers, which didn't stop despite her strong muscles as she came, her own fingers faltering in their ministrations as she let out a long, low, moaning gasp of pleasure, eyes squeezing tightly shut as she pressed her teeth into Rihanna's shoulder, sinking them into the beautiful skin of her lover. Rihanna just smiled at the orgasm she'd induced, waiting in the fumbling pause as Katy couldn't think straight enough to direct her hand to keep on working her up, just enjoying the stimulation she could get as the fingers clumsily fumbled around her centre. Katy's body bucked against hers through her moments of ecstasy, and with a final arch and grunting breath into her shoulder she trembled to completion, Rihanna immediately slowing her fingers to merely a soft massage, knowing Katy would be far too sensitive in the aftermath, just cooling her down and letting her think.

Katy swiftly steeled herself, taking a deep breath and immediately ramping up her speed and accuracy, her paired digits finding the speed they had prior to her orgasm, pressing and probing expertly around Rihanna's clitoris, putting just enough direct pressure on that Rihanna was almost uncomfortable but being just shy of it so she ramped up towards orgasm quickly. Without her own efforts to focus on she was free to enjoy everything that came her way, which it did rapidly. Katy had picked up things fast and RiRi had to admit she was fantastic with her fingers, intently dancing around and over her button, driving her powerfully towards climax, which rushed up on her quickly, making her grab hard at her breast, twisting the nipple for more sensation as her knees pressed together and hips rocked, Katy masterfully riding the movement to keep going as Rihanna abruptly exploded into climax, letting out a long, loud yell of pleasure as she pressed herself back into the bed, pushing her hips up to magnify the sensations and not caring at all who knew about it. Katy continued to rub like crazy as she screamed her pleasure, pressing her hips up to make it the hardest and most concentrated it had been for her peak, digging the nails of her other hand into Katy as she let out short, sharp yells with every breath at the sheer pleasure of it, her body throbbing. It ended as suddenly as it had begun, her climax immediately fading and leaving her hyper sensitive and unable to tolerate anything, especially not what Katy was doing to her.

"Stop, stop!" she squealed, hips twisting away from Katy even as the Californian withdrew her hand, not knowing what to do with herself for a moment, even the air around them feeling like it was moving over her too quickly as she wilted on the bed, gasping for deep lungfuls of air. Lying slowly back down onto the sheets, Katy's thigh slid over her hip as she did the same, the pair of them unwinding and melting back into a pleasurable, utterly relaxed position in the wake of their tryst. Katy's arm slid under Rihanna's head, pushing it towards her in a fumbling manner so they could lock lips somewhat clumsily, their gasping breaths taking a short break as they kissed passionately, deeply, their tongues twisting expertly together as they made out with complete abandon, just hungrily expressing their lust for each other, locking lips as long as their lungs could take before they broke noisily apart, Katy's head dropping down at Rihanna's shoulder, breathing hotly over it as they breathed hard in the wake of their pleasure. Without a word, Katy brought her hand up and stuffed her slippery fingers straight into Rihanna's mouth, catching her a little off guard, but she immediately sucked without protest, tasting her thick juices from Katy's aching digits, letting the Californian be in charge. Pulling them slowly from her mouth, she protectively put them on her shoulder and relaxed, both of them just soaking up the moment in the sun strewn room, the morning breaking so perfectly over their expensive suite.

"Come on, time to get up," Rihanna said several minutes later, pulling herself from Katy's sleepy grasp and rolling over to sit on the bed, pushing the sheets back and giving a stretch. Katy just mumbled and complained incoherently, rolling lazily onto her front and burying herself into the bed a little more, not even opening her eyes.

"Come on, there's lot to do out there," Rihanna said, standing up and turning back, unashamedly naked, to look at her girlfriend under the sheets.

"Hhmmm," Katy mumbled, giving a slight movement and stretch, then settling down again, not attempting to get up.

"I'll drag you out of there if I have to," Rihanna said, stepping round to the foot of the bed and putting her hands on her hips. Katy didn't move, staying planted in the bed.

"Ok then," Rihanna said pointedly and reached down for the covers, flipping them swiftly back to expose Katy's gorgeous nudity. The Californian mumbled in protest at being revealed, digging her nails into the bed playfully as Rihanna grabbed her ankle and pulled her down the bed, wasting no time in yanking her towards her at the foot of the bed. Katy smiled and rolled herself onto her back as Rihanna drew her in, letting her go as the pop star got to her and pushed up onto her elbows. Rihanna went to step away, her victory achieved, when Katy's strong legs hooked around hers, squeezing her in close as she hauled her in, Katy just smiling and rocking her legs a little, then reaching up for her lesbian lover to tempt her back down to the bed. Rihanna let her lead and leaned down with a smile, placing her hands powerfully either side of Katy, who reached up to slide her hands round Rihanna's slender back.

"Are you sure we need to get up," Katy purred seductively, smiling enticingly.

"Yes, we do. We need to go enjoy this gorgeous day," Rihanna said, casting a glance towards the windows, then back down directly into Katy's big eyes.

"You know, we don't have to go out," Katy replied, pulling herself up to kiss Rihanna softly, their lips locking gently as Katy teased with her tongue. She broke away, lying back on the bed with a devilish smile. Rihanna just paused, cocking any eyebrow at Katy as she continued to restrain her.

"I'll let you do whatever you want to me," she added softly, arching up a little to just wiggle her phenomenal chest temptingly. Rihanna paused, then leaned down to kiss her again, another deep, tongue-twisting kiss before pulling away again, standing up this time and straining back against Katy's powerful grip.

"I know, and you will do later as well," Rihanna said. Katy pouted, her fingers still playing at her lovers hips.

"I'll buy you some sexy panties while we're out," Rihanna offered with a smile. Katy paused, then relented.

"Fine," she said, rolling her eyes slightly and looking away, releasing her legs to let the RnB singer slide away from her.

"Good, now put some clothes on," she said, giving a last, lustful glance over Katy's gorgeous curves, taking in her fantastic chest and smoothly shaven pussy before she turned and sashayed away, casually naked as she went to her bag to find some clothes. Katy just sat up to watch on for a minute, taking in her beautiful friend as she slipped into some black panties. Sliding off the bed, Katy stood up and gave a stretch, walking casually past Rihanna on her way to the bathroom to get ready.

Around half an hour later they were ready to go out, having fixed their make-up and got into some clothes, prepared to head out into the stylish, expensive shops of the exclusive resort. Rihanna had again opted for tight jeans and a top, while Katy had gone for another dress, a snugger, more simple black dress over the top of some sexy black underwear, which Rihanna had appreciated when she'd put it on. They headed out into the glorious sunshine, an absolutely brilliant day outside which they gladly soaked up, taking a quick taxi ride to the boulevards and then setting about having a day of shopping.

Hours passed as they shopped, in their element as they drifted between shops and expensive boutiques, pausing for a coffee and to have a light lunch. Rihanna's skilful foot abandoned its shoe to slip and stroke ever so skilfully over Katy's bare leg under the table, turning Katy on but also hinting that there was something more to the, more comfortable and committed. After an extended stop for lunch, accompanied by a couple of glasses of expensive wine, they continued shopping, and after several more clothes shops found themselves in a high quality lingerie store, surrounded by all the delicate, lace-covered things that showed off everything and gave men lustful looks. They looked around at all the skimpy and revealing underwear, playfully teasing each other with it, feeling and letting their imaginations run away a little as they privately thought of the other peeling it off with their teeth.

123456...8