Katy & Rihanna's First Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"Mm hello..." Katy murmured as Rihanna pressed her lips to her cheek softly, nuzzling up to her and just letting her fingers glide smoothly over the token swimsuit, her skilful digits taking in every delicate feminine contour of her lover.

"What are you doing?" Katy asked, her heart giving a squeeze with adrenaline as Rihanna's fingers toyed with the edge of her suit and then worked carefully underneath, over her perfectly shaven skin to seek out her most sensitive area.

"You know what I'm doing," Rihanna replied, giving another light kiss to her as her fingers slipped into the top of her pussy, easily splitting the puffy lips and finding her clit with well-practised knowledge.

"Not here!" Katy hissed, feeling a rush of nerves even as she felt the buzz of pleasure at Rihanna's fingertips sliding carefully round her button, expertly dispensing with her soft hood to bring her immediate sensation.

"Sssh, just relax. I'm gonna do it, you know you're not gonna stop me, and it won't take long if you relax and enjoy yourself," Rihanna whispered to her, not remotely stopping her ministrations even as Katy sank in the water and squeezed her thighs a bit.

"I...alright, just don't tease me," Katy whispered, suddenly feeling aware of how tight and tiny the suit was again, feeling like she was on display as she sank in the water and Rihanna's fingers danced magically on her pussy, looking around as the sensations spread through her curvy body. She sank down in the warm, sun-bathed water and pulled her thighs up more, rolling her hips back and giving her lover more access to her, making it easier for her to stroke and stimulate, hand buried snugly between her legs now as she worked. Rihanna was working one finger across her clit, another holding her hood back expertly so she could provide stimulation, moving carefully to provide just enough pressure without it being uncomfortable as she rapidly flicked back and forth. Katy's arm had slid round her for support, hand grabbing at her hip and ass as she tensed in pleasure, legs twitching and trying to clench even as she fought it to leave space for Rihanna to work.

"Fuck," Katy breathed, trying to be quiet but quite deep at the same time, her lovers intent work getting to her, chest heaving with her deepening breaths as Rihanna worked at her.

"You'll like this," Rihanna mumbled, switching to using two fingers, pressing them to her button in an instant and starting to circle it, more firmly and faster now, turning the wick up some to make Katy shiver in her grasp, eyes closing as she gave in to it. She didn't care who was watching now, and she was sure people would be. She just needed to come, feeling the orgasm building inside her, Rihanna wasting no time as she'd asked for and intent on getting her to her imminent orgasm. The sensations were electric, squeezing her muscles up, making her abs hard and her thighs squeeze, unable to stop herself from clenching on Rihanna's working hand. It didn't matter though, as the Bajan continued to work at her desperately sensitive nub with ease, her fingers racing around it now, pressing just hard enough to create the ultimate sensation as Katy's hips bucked with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck," Katy mumbled through clenched teeth, coming to climax for the first time in a public setting, doing her utmost to stay quiet. Her thighs clamped hard on Rihanna's hand and she shuddered intensely, her hand grabbing hard at Rihanna's lovely ass in pleasure as the Caribbean star pressed her lips firmly to her cheek with a smile at her success. Katy just trembled and gasped as quietly as possible as her orgasm washed through her, somehow accentuated by the warm, enclosing sensation of the water all around her, able to feel every current and lap of it against her body as she shook to the finish. It was a short but intense peak, passing as immediately as it had begun, leaving her gasping as she opened her eyes, a little blinded by the brightness as she did, pulling herself away from Rihanna somewhat as she felt heat bubble up inside her, sweating despite the water around them.

"Happy?" Rihanna said with a smile, sliding her hand out of the tight, see-through suit, leaving it out of place and exposing Katy's silky pussy to the water.

"Yeah," Katy mumbled, glancing around embarrassed now, looking to see who might have watched them at it. There was nobody obviously looking their way, but she was sure somebody must have seen as Rihanna swam gently away from her, smiling to herself at having brought Katy such pleasure like she had, pushing her limits. Katy reached down to pull her tight suit back into place, settling the scrap of fabric over her smooth and now engorged pussy, realising that frankly it didn't make a great deal of difference given how sheer it was. She could feel her nipples sticking out, knowing they were potentially drawing even more attention through the token suit as they peaked the fabric and kept herself low in the water as she got moving again, pushing out to swim slowly as she felt the satisfaction of the release start to wash through her, having enjoyed the orgasm Rihanna had given her as she swum after her. She did however feel keenly aware of her ass being completely on display as she swum, the tiny little thong making zero effort to cover it, making sure she didn't raise herself too high in the water. Rihanna didn't care at all though, confidently stroking through the warm water, her gorgeous ass flexing as she moved powerfully.

Katy just let herself cool down as they swum again, quickly getting back to what they had been doing, playing around with each other and just generally messing about in the water, forgetting the suit again temporarily and just enjoying herself. Rihanna loved to see Katy having fun, especially after she'd pushed her to wear the suit, just enjoying herself. And now it was time to push her just a little bit more as she started swimming back towards the shore of the pool.

"Time to get out," Rihanna said, swimming slowly back towards the sloping tile beach of the pool. Katy hesitated, immediately unsure and taking a look around as she sank into the water. She knew this would be even more revealing than when she'd got in, the suit completely see-through now. Rihanna swam back to her, pulling her close for a moment.

"Just remember, own it. And you get to do whatever you want to me when we're back in the room," Rihanna whispered with a smile.

"I'm gonna make you pay for this," Katy replied, just giving a slight smile.

"I hope so," Rihanna smiled, giving her a quick kiss on the lips and then swimming back into the shallows, Katy following behind as she stood up in her sexy green bikini, the water rushing off her lovely tan curves, splashing into the water and giving Katy a perfect view of her smooth, round ass in the sexy thong back bikini, strutting sexily out of the pool without a care, slicking the water from her skin as she gave a glance back to Katy and walked over their towels to start drying herself. Taking a breath and steeling her nerves, Katy swum as far as she could into the shallows, then swallowed her trepidation and stood up, the sound of the water cascading from her curves rushing in her ears as she was revealed, her nipples stiffening immediately at the cooler air hitting the wet suit, poking through it hard and clear to see. She felt a rush of embarrassment, but then realised it was a minor issue, since the rest of her body was on show, and like Rihanna had said, she just had to own it.

With that in mind, she strutted out of the water confidently, following much like her lover had, flicking her hair to one side and wringing it out with her hands as she acted nonchalant to her near nudity, ignoring the fact the suit was completely sheer now, the darkness of her nipples was showing through, as was the smooth, clearly defined cametoe of her pussy. She let her eyes roam around as she squeezed her hair out, noticing people watching her again as the water splashed down around her, eyes locked onto her curvy body as she emerged from the pool, taking a look at her ass in its tiny thong as she passed to meet with Rihanna, who threw her towel to her as she approached. Katy was glowing now, loving the attention rather than being nervous by it, though her heart still pounded, and so casually took the towel and then took her time to dry herself, not throwing it swiftly around her as Rihanna had expected. Finishing, she pulled the towel around herself as Rihanna threw hers over her shoulder, heading out of the pool area and back towards their room, the corridors almost empty as they headed back and went into the room, closing the door behind them to leave them in the in the enveloping quiet of their private quarters.

"See, you loved that suit really," Rihanna said with a smile, chucking her towel aside as Katy let her own slip from her body into her hand, raising it to dry the ends of her hair a little more.

"And everyone saw everything," Katy replied, throwing the towel aside with Rihanna's and then reaching behind for the string of it.

"But you let them," Rihanna offered.

"I did, and now you're going to pay for it," she replied, pulling the string to release the suit, peeling herself out of it to let her fantastic tits spill free of their token confines. Rihanna just watched as she pulled the damp suit down off her hips, revealing her smoothly shaven body once more, throwing it aside to leave her naked before her.

"Well don't just stand there, get that suit off," Katy pointed, taking charge and spurring Rihanna into motion, the Bajan just feeling herself surge with excitement as Katy became more dominant, quickly reaching down to pull the top part of the suit off over her head as the Californian found her strap on, stepping confidently into the harness behind the soft blue toy and pulling it into position. It was a far more practised motion now, and she easily did it up tightly in just the right place for her to exert maximum pressure as Rihanna pulled down her black bikini bottoms to reveal her smoothly waxed pussy, standing up naked before Katy, who took a moment to drink her in, casting her eyes over her perky breasts and pierced nipple before she continued.

"Turn around," she ordered, using all the frustration of wearing the little suit now as she dominated Rihanna. The RnB star smiled as she did, loving Katy taking the aggressive edge with her. She loved rough, hard sex, and Katy wasn't letting her down, taking charge intently and going for what she wanted, standing before her with her strap on ready and waiting. Turning around, she bent down to press her hands to the bed, arching her back to push her pussy out invitingly, but Katy mixed things up.

"I didn't tell you to bend over, stand up," Katy ordered sternly, making Rihanna shiver at the dominating tone as she stood back up obediently. Katy stepped up close behind her, letting her strap on press against her ass as she let her soft, skilful hands slide onto her waist, giving a firm squeeze that told Rihanna that she meant business.

"I'm gonna make you pay for today," Katy whispered, letting her hands slide up Rihanna's ribs and tentatively push round at her firm breasts. She abruptly kicked Rihanna's feet apart, making her jerk and wobble unsteadily at the sudden loss of balance, still attempting to stand because Katy had ordered her to.

"Bend over," Katy snapped, shoving Rihanna's shoulders hard to knock her to the bed with intimidating strength, making the singer tumble forward onto the bed, bracing herself with her arms, stiffening them as she took up her position.

"Arch your back," she was commanded, and she needed no second order, bending her back as tight as she could to make herself available to Katy, the Californian standing over her in full control now, behind her with everything ready and waiting. She pulled her fingertips softly down Rihanna's back, taking in her smooth, tan skin and gorgeous feminine form to let her hands slide onto her firm, round ass, squeezing the cheeks and pulling them apart to expose her tight asshole and juicy, waiting pussy. Leaning over a little, she paused and then carefully spat onto her tight back hole, giving Rihanna a chance to feel it hit her asshole and realise what Katy had in mind, especially as she pressed the tip of the blue toy to her to spread it around a little in readiness.

"Katy, wait..." Rihanna tried, but she was immediately and fiercely cut off by Katy.

"Shut up. I'm in charge now," she said with the slightest hiss, making it clear she was the boss. Rihanna just shivered in nervous exhilaration at it, feeling her pussy wetten more at being so controlled. She didn't say another word, just steeling herself for the stretch of Katy's toy. Katy's hand pressed down on the back of her hips to exert her control over her, while her other one guided the toy she was wearing, pressing the firm blue rubber forward against Rihanna's tight but waiting asshole, just pressing with her hips as she worked the tip a little to ease her open, loving watching her open up. Rihanna just bit her lip as Katy pushed her weight much more intently behind the toy now, having purchase and taking advantage to squeeze the toy inside, giving a smile and sigh as Rihanna stretched open for her, the Bajan grunting deeply in pain and pleasure as she was plundered. Katy didn't stop though, and Rihanna felt an intent twinge of pain as the Californian drove the toy into her ass, crying out and twisting beneath her as Katy drove her hips down and forced every inch of the strap on into her rounded, unlubed ass until her hips pressed hard against it.

"Oh yeah, that's what I wanted," Katy growled through a smile as she reached down to pin Rihanna to the bed, jamming her intently down in place on the bed as she exerted her power.

"Me in pain?" Rihanna breathed through her teeth, feeling the throb in her asshole from the toy buried in it.

"Yeah, this is punishment, for making me wear that suit," Katy said, reinforcing her motivation as she pushed against Rihanna for a moment and then pulled out around half the toy and buried it again, making the Bajan star wince again as she struggled to get used to it.

"So punish me hard, make me pay," Rihanna heard herself whispering, almost surprised at herself for giving Katy such a clear come-on, a free ticket to take out her aggression and displeasure on her. Katy faltered for a moment, not expecting such capitulation from her usually strong friend, well girlfriend now, taking a moment to straighten her thoughts completely and seize upon the opportunity.

"I will," Katy whispered, finding her icy tone to put an edge on it again as her hand pushed into Rihanna's dark hair, twisting through it to take a strong hold on her while her other hand slid down her toned body to her hip, pulling in just above it to allow her to lever back against Rihanna's sexy, womanly curves. Using her dominating grasp, she pulled back to slide the toy out slowly, around half way again before driving it slowly but powerfully back inside her, watching Rihanna's asshole take it so smoothly inside as she gave a shudder at the sensation, mumbling in pain again. The lack of lube made her body resist it more but Katy paid little attention, strongly pushing her hips behind the toy, getting her angle just right to drive the toy in effectively, all the way to the hilt in her lovely round ass. Katy's excellent technique, which Rihanna noted had significantly improved in recent weeks, was having an effect for her too, the harness pressing in just right to stimulate her clit, which combined with the mental stimulation she got from dominating Rihanna was more than enough to push her pleasure up.

"Fuck," Rihanna breathed as Katy worked intently on her, still pressing her down hard into the bed.

"Oh you want me to fuck do you?" Katy snapped almost instantly, making Rihanna's heart surge in her chest as she felt Katy's grip on her tighten, pulling her hair painfully and digging her nails into her skin as she pulled back most of the strap on and buried it inside her in an instant, making her cry out, muffled through the bedding she buried in.

"Yeah, that's what it's like when I fuck," Katy grinned, smiling in utter pleasure she held her friend down and started to really pound on her, using pretty much the complete length of the toy. She pulled it back expertly until Rihanna's asshole just bulged a little at the head of it and then ploughed it deeply into her again, ignoring the lack of lube and having fun now, Rihanna's grunts and groans, a mix of pleasure and pain, spurring her on. She worked hard, thumping her hips against her lesbian lover, her pelvis and the harness slapping delightfully into Rihanna's booty as she plundered it hard. The RnB star had been reduced now to a grunting wreck beneath Katy, loving every second of the toy being pounded into her now, a mix of highs and lows that she was revelling in. When she pushed a hand down underneath her to reach for her smoothly waxed pussy, letting her fingers glide perfectly over her silky lips, Katy didn't stop her, letting her have her pleasure now. Rihanna easily found her hard button between the puffy folds of her labia, immediately rubbing intently at it through her soft hood, circling round and over it as Katy continued to jam the toy deeply inside her.

"Fuck, I hope you...learn your lesson," Katy grunted, the stimulation getting to her too as she fucked Rihanna, loving being in charge and the physical effort of it, totally in control.

"I will, but...it might...take a few lessons...to be sure," Rihanna gasped through deep, fast breaths as Katy fucked her. She wanted much more of this if this is how it was gonna be, and didn't feel any shame at telling Katy. The Californian felt much the same, loving it and more than happy to take her time teaching Rihanna everything she wanted to know about Katy being in charge.

"I'll teach as many lessons as it takes," Katy mumbled as Rihanna grunted beneath her in pleasure, rubbing at her clit intently now. Releasing her hair, Katy put both her hands at RiRi's hips and pulling back hard as she stood up more, the muscles in her arms tightening hard as she cranked back on her lover, bracing her legs to fuck hard. Rihanna felt that straight away, Katy repositioning herself and then abruptly speeding things up, using only around half the toy now, still sinking it deep but pulling out less and jamming harder and faster into her. Rihanna let out a squeal of pleasure and started rubbing her clit harder as Katy exerted herself, breathing hard and focussed completely on her task, holding Rihanna hard, fingers digging into her yielding flesh as she absolutely hammered the blue strap on as hard and fast she could into her. It only took a few seconds of this intense, unrelenting power from Katy, fucking as hard and fast she could manage, to bring Rihanna to the brink, the toy thumping into her ass combining with her fingers at her clit to complete a mind-bending concoction of sensations for her, overwhelming and breaking her will and resistance.

With a powerful shudder she climaxed, arching on the bed as she shuddered with utter pleasure, her ass squeezing tightly on the strap on in the process, slowly Katy and sending a sharp bolt of pain through her. It only helped to heighten the sensations however as she erupted into her orgasm, shaking and letting out a long wail of pleasure as Katy continued to thump into her ass, her fingers just about managing to keep going as she shook and clenched with the pleasure under the Californian. Her spare hand grabbed at the covers as she quaked through the last few seconds she could withstand, pushing back into Katy's fucking to take it all, before she gave a strong shudder and felt immediately tender, too delicate to be touched, let along fucked like Katy was and quickly pushed her hand back to Katy's body, urging her to stop as she gasped as much in her suddenly sensitive state. Katy buried her toy as deep and hard as she could for a finish, making Rihanna grunt hard, then gasp deeply in relief at Katy's halt, washed out and breathing deeply into the soft bedding, hands dropping limp beside and beneath her on the end of the bed as she felt totally overwhelmed. Katy sank forward to press herself into her, letting her elbows slide down beside Rihanna as she leant over her, breathing hard in the wake of things.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers
1...345678